Cathy's Summer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

I looked back underneath me, past my hanging boobs and saw that it was Michelle working the middle! This was the first time I'd ever had a girl touching me down there but between her expert touch and my ecstatic state I was past any qualms. Gradually, her hands were more probing and I could tell I was real wet and slippery. She was teasing up and down along my pussy lips and edging toward my clit and slipping a finger into me alternately.

I was just slowly swaying my ass around and enjoying it all when Michelle said, "Don't go anywhere." I had no intention of going anywhere. She climbed out of the 'crowd' and stripped off her camisole as she walked past in front of me. She rummaged around in an overnight bag and walked back carrying a big pink dildo. She held it so it was obvious to me as she walked past without saying anything.

I said, "Uh-oh," but I didn't really mean it. She settled back in between the guys and the fondling started again. But this time there was a battering ram and I could feel it poking around my door. Slippery as I was, it opened pretty easily and I could feel the pressure as the big thing made its way into me: a little ways in, a little ways out, then a little more in and so on. Somebody was manipulating the butt plug to the same rhythm and the two made me feel very full and I was quickly tipping toward an orgasm.

I started to whimper. Then a finger found my clit and boom! I went off like a cherry bomb! I squealed and shuddered and after a few seconds, I dropped forward with my forearms resting on the coffee table and my ass still in the air behind me. I realized that my legs were pretty tired too and after a few more seconds I shakily stood up. Michelle had the end of the dildo and eased it out of me.

I turned around and smiling at the three on the couch said, "Now that's what I call Audience Participation!"

"After all that help, is there anything I could do for any of you?" I asked.

"Sure!" said Jake.

"I can think of a few things!" said Ron. Michelle, in the middle just raised her hand sort of shyly.

"Michelle?" I called on her.

"Would you make love with me, Cathy?"

"Ooh, yeah!" said Jake.

Ron and I were momentarily taken aback. I looked at Ron and he smiled slightly and nodded. I looked back at Michelle and said, "I have never done it with a girl before. I don't know...."

Michelle said, "Well I have. Catholic girls' school you know. I have a feeling you'd be good at it."

"Well, ok, I guess I could try. But what about these guys?" I asked gesturing.

"Oh, we'll just sit here quietly, won't we Ron?" said Jake.

Ron said, "Sure we will," and nodded his assurance.

"Ok, then!" Michelle said and got up and put her arms around me making our boobs touch. Sort of reflexively but tentatively, I put my arms around her too and she kissed me lightly and quickly on the lips.

I broke the embrace and said, "Well maybe somebody could freshen my drink while I go freshen up some too." Jake got up and collected glasses and made for the bar and I made for the bathroom.

There, I untangled my chain, popped out the butt plug and sat down for a pee. I washed the plug and set it on the counter to dry. I took a washcloth to my face and then my nether regions. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my flushed face.

"Boy, you are in it tonight, aren't you?" I said to my reflection. I ran my fingers through my hair which wasn't too badly out of place. I realized I didn't have any clothes in there with me and then thought, "What the hell? What does a nudist like me need with clothes for a sex orgy?" I sashayed out of the bathroom and Ron was sashaying around in just his tee-shirt, no bottoms. Jake was completely naked. Their peckers were still somewhat swollen but weren't what you'd call raging hardons. Michelle, still dressed only in her cute little boy-shorts headed into the bathroom as Jake handed me a fresh Jack and Coke. I was pretty thirsty and took a long pull.

"So, Jake, is this what you guys usually do in Las Vegas?" I asked.

He grinned and said, "I wish! We only had one other group sex event and that was back in Arizona. Meeting you guys was just a miracle. I hope it's ok with you."

Ron and I looked at each other, clinked glasses and he said, "Works for me!"

Michelle came out of the bathroom still in just the shorts. The guys were sitting on the couch and I sat on the foot of the bed with the coffee table in between. Michelle came over to me and took the drink from my hand and set it on the coffee table. She took my hands in hers and raised me up off the bed to stand right in front of her. Then she put her hands on my hips and pulled me toward her till our thighs and bellies touched. She leaned her top half forward until our tits were in range of each other. Swaying back and forth she had our nipples flicking each other and all four started to stand up proud.

I knew that in other circumstances I would be nervous as hell but here and now, I was very relaxed and enjoying the ride. Again, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation. Next, I could feel Michelle's breath on my face and felt her lips very tenderly touch mine. We rubbed our lips together lightly like we had done with our nipples. Gradually, our lips began working a little and the touch was more of a kiss. It wasn't long before our lips were opening and the tips of our tongues were starting to play. Within minutes, I was French-kissing a girl!

"Not bad," I thought.

Michelle then lay down on the bed on her back and struck an inviting pose. I got onto the bed on my hands and knees and crawled up beside her. Putting one hand on the other side of her chest, I lowered my chest down to hers so our nipples were touching again. I moved around dragging my nipples over her boobs as she looked up with an encouraging smile.

Thinking to give her the same pleasure I experience with guys, I ducked down and kissed her nipple very lightly at first. While she watched what I was doing, her nipple hardened up again, this time in my mouth. I found this gratifying and proceeded to kiss and suck harder. Then I grabbed her boob with my hand so I could squeeze it with the nip standing up on top. I sucked with an open mouth and got quite a bit of her boob in. I found that I could flick her nipple with my tongue and she gave a little satisfied murmur. I then started with a similar treatment of her other breast. This time I thought to gently drag my teeth across her firm bud. This got a little more of a murmur.

Alright, I thought, this is where the guy kisses down my belly toward the promised land. I started doing that: kissing and dragging my tongue along the underside of her boobs, down the middle of her tummy, along her rib cage till I got to her hip bones which were right where the elastic of her shorts went across.

Changing tactics, I then reached over and took her leg behind the knee and brought it up so it was suspended over her. I kissed her knee while my hand ran up and down the back of her thigh. When my hand ran down, it got to the hem of her shorts which was basically her ass. I slipped my little finger inside the hem and gave her thigh a squeeze. Then, I started moving kisses up the inside of her thigh. I even occasionally gave her lovely flesh a little love bite. I hoped I was doing a good job for Michelle but I knew I was getting into this. I was doing what I knew would make me feel good and there was a satisfaction in giving that pleasure to another woman.

I stopped long enough to look at the boys and saw they were both holding rather stiff boners in their laps. They nodded encouragement and I turned back to Michelle. This time I pulled her other leg up so it was wide open on the bed. I ran my hand up and down the inside of this thigh too but occasionally bumping my hand against her cotton covered pussy lips. I could see and feel that the material was quite damp so I must be doing something right. I pushed her other leg down so it was laying on the bed, knee out, on the other side in a pretty wide open way. In fact, the shorts were so short that I could see pussy lips peeking out each side at the crotch.

I continued kissing her thighs gradually working my way toward the middle. Finally, I nuzzled the very crevice between thigh and pussy with my nose and tongue, first one side then the other. This got a more pronounced murmur. Now, I thought, was a good time to get these pants out of here. I pushed her legs to a straightened position and got a hold of the top of the shorts and started tugging them down. Michelle helped and soon they were on the floor.

Her legs were still straight, knees together as I put a hand on her thigh and admired her pussy. There was a short, brief patch of brown hair high up but her lips were smooth and bare. Her darker inner lips protruded quite a bit and seemed lush and wet. I let my hand wander its way toward her sex and lightly dragged my fingertips around. I more pointedly pushed toward the middle and nudged her lips first this side and then the other. My finger started burrowing into her lush lips finding a slippery moistness. This made it easy to drag my finger up and down. The reach was limited by her thighs being together so I nudged them apart. At this suggestion, Michelle raised her knees and swung her feet wide on the bed opening her pussy and what was that? Peeking out from her bottom was the loop handle of my butt plug!

"Hey," I said, "How did that get there?"

She said, "I saw it on the counter and I couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind."

I laughed and said, "Not at all. It might even make my job here easier. Here, show the boys." And with that I pushed her knees up toward her shoulders, spreading her ass and making the plug plainly visible. I gestured to the guys as if I were a TV hostess saying 'Voila!'

Ron was speechless and Jake rolled over on the couch and mumbled, "Oh, my God!"

I turned back to Michelle's bottom and started flicking the ring on the plug which I knew sent little sensations into her. I gave it a tug and pulled it out a fraction of an inch and let go. I could see she gave her asshole a squeeze and it eased back in. I did that several more times, pulling it out and she pulled it back in. We started to get a rhythm going and Michelle began to moan in unison with the pulling. At this point, I just more or less dove into her wet pussy and started running my tongue up and down. All the while I kept the pulling going on the plug but I was all over her with my mouth. I sucked her lush lips into my mouth and tongued her everywhere I could. Michelle was moaning louder. Of course, I knew where her clitoris was and finally I started paying it close attention with my tongue. I made a real effort to coordinate my tongue with the motion of the butt plug and she started to shudder and moan louder. It didn't take long at this before she came, bucking her hips in the air as she gripped my spare hand that was resting on her tummy. I kept the licking and plugging but slowed it down to ease her back to reality. Finally we both just sort of collapsed.

After we laid there catching our breath for a minute, I crawled up beside her and asked, "So, did I do OK?"

She rolled toward me and hugged me fiercely. "Oh, Girlfriend, you got it!"

After a minute of peaceful resting we heard, "Hey, what about us?" from the couch. Michelle and I opened our eyes and looked at each other.

She said, "Yeah, what about 'Los Lonely Boys' over there?"

"Hm," I said. We sat up and looked at them. They mimed looking sad and lonely as they sat there with their withering schwantzes in their hands. Michelle and I got up off the bed and I put my arm around her shoulder and she put hers around my waist and we stood there looking at the guys.

"I like the look of the one on the right with the all-over tan," I said.

Michelle said, "I like that tall one with the curly hair."

The guys looked at each other and grinned so I guess they had no objections. And just like that, we had swapped partners.

"What should we do with them?" I asked Michelle.

"BJ's?" she suggested.

"I think they deserve them," I replied. "They have been patient with us long enough."

Michelle said, "Uh, I'll be right back," and headed for the bathroom.

I went over to where Jake was sitting and leaned over and put my hands on his thighs and planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth, knowing that Michelle's essence was very evident. He kissed me back with a lot of licking and sucking so I knew he took my meaning. I stood up and looked around and found my glass and took a drink of the still chilled but somewhat diluted mixture. I needed that. Jake took the hint and got up and freshened everybody's drinks with ice, Coke and whiskey.

By then, Michelle emerged from the bathroom and gratefully accepted the cold one. I knew we were all buzzed but we were drinking slowly enough that nobody was stumbling or slurring. I knew too that for me, the drink had freed me to engage in some pretty fun things that I would have trouble imagining in the cold sober light of day. The Las Vegas effect?

By now, Michelle had gotten Ron to stand up and was helping him off with his t-shirt. When they were both naked they embraced and kind of writhed around each other feeling their nudity. Michelle took Ron over to the bed and pushed him down on his back. I saw her climbing onto the bed with Ron as I turned to Jake who was back sitting on the couch. I leaned over him again and climbed on his lap. I knelt facing him with him between my thighs. He put his hands on my hips and I took his head in my hands and kissed him again, not so sloppy this time.

"Mmm, Jack & Coke," I murmured. I leaned in a little further and let my nipples rub around on his light matting of chest hair. He took his hands from my hips and started playing with my tits. I watched as he fondled and rubbed and pinched and tweaked.

He looked up at me and smiled and said, "Lovely!"

As he was doing that, his dick was standing up again. I reached down between us and did a little fondling and rubbing of my own. This caused him to close his eyes and moan a bit. To get a better grip, I backed away and wound up straddling his right thigh. I rubbed myself on his thigh and I could sense that I was still wet and slipped back and forth on his leg. This felt pretty good to me but I kept my focus on his cock which was straining stiff by now.

I got off him and shoved his right leg till it was straight along the couch while his left foot was still on the floor. This gave me good access to his junk and I got on my knees beside the couch and started in. I had a good grip on his dick with my right hand while I played with his balls with my left. I then took the head into my mouth tried to keep all three contacts active: sliding one hand up and down, fondling with the other and sucking and tonguing with my mouth.

This elicited some "Ohhh's" and "Ahhh's" from Jake. I gradually took more and more into my mouth and worked my tongue around right under the head where I knew it was most sensitive. Finally, his hips started twitching and I knew he was close. I swallowed as much of his penis as I could and worked my tongue as hard as I could at the same time.

Then, "Ooooo!" he said as I could feel him throbbing in my mouth and I just started swallowing as fast as I could. The throbbing slowed and ejaculation subsided and his cock lost its absolute rigidity. I looked up at him and took him from my mouth. He was laying back on the arm of the couch with his eyes closed and a sheen of sweat on his forehead. I got up from where I knelt there by the couch and again leaned over him. He opened his eyes as I kissed him again, and again it was a wet sloppy one with his cum still in my mouth.

He wasn't as enthralled with this move and I pulled back and said, "Sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose."

He smiled hazily and rolled onto his side, head on a throw pillow and made room for me to lie next to him. I grabbed a bar towel that was on the coffee table and mopped at his now limp dick. Once he was fairly clean I grabbed my drink and took a swig sort of as a rinse. Jake took one too. Then I laid down next to him with my butt tucked into his groin and his arm around my rib cage, hand on my breast. We were asleep within a couple of breaths.

The next thing I remember, I had a crick in my neck, my eyes opened to slits, the lights were still on, I could hear the iPod still playing away, there were a couple mounds motionless on the bed and my mouth was dry. I sat up and surveyed the scene a little more thoroughly. Glasses, clothes, pillows all in disarray. Jake stirred behind me and I stood up. He rolled the other way and quieted down.

I was glad to find several bottles of water in the mini-fridge. I grabbed one and headed for the bathroom. I found my bag and fished around till I came upon some ibuprofen. I took one and slugged down a half a cup of water. I sat on the toilet, peeing and drinking water. I washed my face and ran a brush through my hair. I collected up my stuff which included a freshly washed butt plug -thank you Michelle- and the lube. Back out in the room, I put on my dress and shoes and found Ron's clothes. I presented him with a bottle of water and a pill as I woke him.

His eyes popped open but he said "Ohhh," and immediately closed them again.

I said quietly, "C'mon Romeo, we gotta go".

"What time is it?" he asked.

I squinted at the bedside clock. "2:37."

"Ohhh," he said again. He sat up, took the pill and a lot of water. He found his clothes and headed for the bathroom. I tidied up some while he was in there. Michelle had the sheet over her but sensed our activity. She sat up and I sat on the edge of the bed and handed her a bottle of water and a pill.

She ran her hands trough her hair and said, "Thanks" as she took the pill and guzzled. She smiled at me and put out her hand and caressed my cheek. "Wow," she said.

"Yeah, wow," I replied. I reached out and gently cupped her breast, lightly pinching her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Ron came out and I stood up. I went over and pried Jake up off the couch, gave him the water and ibuprofen treatment and walked him to the bed where he flopped in next to Michelle. Ron kissed Michelle and moved toward the door. I kissed Jake's cheek and Michelle rolled his way and kissed his other one. Ron and I let ourselves out and turned out the light as we left.

We trudged through the hotel lobby, past the jangling casinos and out to where the car was parked. On the way back to our motel Ron and I were foggily trying to process the experiences we had just had.

"Boy, that was something, huh."

"Yeah, it sure was." We got back to our room, brushed our teeth and before lying on the bed we hugged for several moments. I felt some reassurance from that for some reason. We flopped in bed and it was lights out all around.

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12