Catie's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Catie and Gail sail with naked male crew and meet strangers.
4.3k words
3.63
17.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holiday Weekend

Catie and her lover drive to the Jersey shore where Gail has a 30 foot cabin cruiser. They pick up a stiff male crew and fuck the rest of the day. They shamelessly wear revealing bikini bathing suits and attract a crowd wherever they go. They hitchhike back to the boat with a SUV full of black men and Catie goes black. Catie tells Michael that Gail is coming to spend a week.

If interracial fucking and a cuckold husband is not your flavor, please read something else.

Rodryder44

*****

Its 3:30 Friday afternoon and school's out! Let the weekend begin! I followed Gail to her apartment, transferred my suitcase to her car and changed my clothes right in the parking lot. I didn't care who saw me whip my sundress over my head and put on my old wife beater and the Daisy Dukes I wore for Michael years ago. No bra or panties. I had white bobos on my feet.

Gail loves my outfit as it allowed her easy access to my pussy which she fingered while starting her Mustang. Oh, I love the roar of the exhaust from that car. It always makes my pussy twitch.

The temperature was warm and we had plenty of daylight left to get to the shore. Gail told me to take my makeup from my suitcase and to put it in a little tote on the floor in the back. I unbuckled and kneeled over the back of the bucket seat to get at my suitcase and transfer my makeup to the tote.

I asked "Waz up?"

"I bought you all new clothes for the weekend. It's out with the old, in with the new."

It felt great riding in the old Mustang at 70 mph. Gail was a speed demon at the wheel.

After nearly 3 hours of driving Gail pulled into the parking lot at Barnegat Marina.

"We're here."

She put up the electric convertible top and grabbed her suitcase. I grabbed the makeup tote while she locked the car.

I followed Gail and we walked down the pier to slip 69 and she turned down a little pier and climbed aboard a beautiful boat that must have been 30 feet long. The manufacturer's name on the trim said 'Monterey'.

"Whose boat is this?"

"Welcome aboard the 'Fille Francese II'. I own it. Do you like her?"

"She's beautiful." The open cockpit sport yacht has an all white interior with a teak deck. All the chrome work was polished brightly. The boat is impressive.

"Stow our luggage in the forward cabin then help me cast off as she started the Volvo Penta V8 320 engines. The noise was so loud it startled me as I opened the door to see a beautiful teak and leather galley and seating area. I noticed a microwave and sink and returned topside as Gail started the other engine.

She was naked. She looked at me and smiled with a raised eyebrow and I stripped and stood next to her, excited.

"Go forward and cast the line from the cleat, and do the same for the rear line. Try not to fall in the water."

I still had my bobos on and they gripped the deck perfectly so I was able to walk forward, lift the line off the cleat and throw it onto the dock. There were a few men on the dock so I waved at them and wiggled my ass as I undid the stern line and stood next to Gail.

The vibrations from the two powerful engines reverberated through my pussy.

Guessing what I was thinking she said, "Makes you wanna fuck right now, doesn't it?"

I smiled as she pinched my ass.

The wash from the churning propellers moved the boat into the center of the slip and Gail reversed direction. We began backing up as she turned the wheel just like you would back a car out of a parking space. She kept steering and adjusting the throttles until she was in the middle of the marina facing east. She put the drive forward and began slowly moving through the marina as we waved to other boaters.

She said we needed gas and pulled up to the fueling dock at the end of the marina and had me tie the bowline tossed by the worker. I put the short line on the bow cleat and then did the same for the stern. Being naked was no longer a big deal.

It took awhile for the tank to fill. The water tank was filled as well. I sat on the forward seat, legs spread open. I heard footsteps behind me and saw two bearded men approaching carrying bags of groceries. They wore gray cut-off shorts and were naked above the waist displaying chiseled six packs, and broad shoulders.

They got to the side of the boat and asked:

"Permission to come aboard?"

"Granted." said Gail as they jumped the short distance from the dock and landed like nimble cats. They kissed Gail and went forward to stow the groceries and came back on deck, naked.

My mouth dropped open and I felt myself drooling at their large cocks.

Gail introduced them as George and Henri and they came and gave me a kiss on the lips and let me heft their shaven cocks.

I gave Gail a "What the fuck?" look and she smiled back making a jerking motion with her hand.

The tank full, Gail signed for the gas and I nimbly went forward and untied the bowline and George did the same for the stern. The current had helped keep the boat against the cushioned piling. The engines started and soon we were cruising on the bay as I whacked off two gorgeous cocks and sucked each dry.

Gail said, "They're both 20 so that means we're cougars for the weekend. They're great mechanics and deckhands, and have tremendous staying power in bed. They're also nice eye candy and will protect us."

Gail left the bay for the open ocean and we zipped along at 50 knots, or over 55 MPH then stopped off Barnegat Light. George threw out the anchor.

Henri prepared a microwave-cooked bass entree and we sipped wine like Frenchmen. We watched the sunset and then the guys fucked us on the deck as only young men could. We fucked both of them and then went below where Gail fucked me to sleep. Cheating on Michael made me feel euphoric. I should have done it sooner.

I was awoken by the engines starting and Gail said we were actually near the shipping lane which is dangerous for small craft at night. She took us back into Barnegat Bay and anchored off Lavallette in safer waters, and we all went to sleep in the large bed in the cabin.

The next morning I woke with sun shining through the portholes and Gail licking my pussy. The boys were on either side watching and stroking themselves. I rolled over and started tonguing Gail's delicious cunt and we put on a half hour show for the boys. I love pussy in my face. Gail made me cum three times and I was able to return her gift.

Then we rode our beautiful men cowgirl style while kissing each other's lips and twisting nipples. We took plenty of photos of our pre-breakfast orgy. I had two noteworthy orgasms as Henri exploded in my cunt. Time to get up.

We refreshed in the bay off the swimming platform while the boys made breakfast which we ate on deck.

Gail said we were heading for Cape May for lunch and shopping.

We cruised south through the bay observing the no-wake buoys and reached the break in Long Beach Island by Lighthouse Marina where we entered the Atlantic. Gail then hugged the coast at top speed jumping the occasional roller on the otherwise calm ocean waters. George wanted to fuck me from behind on the bow at nearly 60 MPH. I let him and then sucked him off. Lots of pictures were taken that morning. I was tempted to send one to Michael.

Gail swung through Cape May Inlet to get into the harbor and docked at Devil's Reach. The men would get gas and water and replenish groceries while we girls went shopping; or, as Gail said, 'prowling.'

Gail gave me my new clothes. We're dressing identical in pink Wild Weasel swimwear. There's nothing to them! Two triangular postage stamp sized fabric joined by a string hardly covered our nipples leaving our areolae visible. The bottom is a 'G' string with another triangular piece of fabric that only covered half my slit creating camel toes in our lips. Our ass cheeks are on full display as there is only the string in back. We each wore 3 inch wedge sandals since we expected to be walking a while. Over our suits we're wearing sheer white gossamer tops that hang to mid thigh. I felt slutty in this suit and was ready to fuck any male I met.

She texted for a Lyft ride and asked to go to the West End Garage. It's a restored auto garage used as an artist co-op. Arts and crafts and food are plentiful. We had our nipples pierced at a goldsmith and chose identical gold hoops. We got them for free by allowing the proprietor to take photos of us wearing penetrating jewelry in our pussies for store advertising. Oh how wicked we are.

We walked to a little bistro and the owner said we could dine for free if we sat outside at a table for a half hour. We accepted and by the time we finished brunch all the tables were full. We also got several business cards and phone numbers from men. We sat for numerous selfies with good looking guys, and women. I used the ladies room to freshen up as my pussy was weeping with excitement. I felt wonderful being Gail's slutty girlfriend.

We visited the Washington Street Mall next. There were many quaint shops to browse along the pedestrian only street. It was recommended we visit the Little Jewelry Shop by the Sea on Beach Street where we looked at handcrafted shell jewelry.

It was nearing six in the evening and we were all shopped out so we began looking for a bench to sit on while she called Lyft.

A black Cadi Escalade with dark privacy glass and 21 inch chrome wheels pulled up alongside where we sat. The passenger windows slides down and a burly black male, wearing lots of gold bling around his neck, asks if we wanted a ride.

To my surprise I quickly responded "Yes." with my best slut smile.

The rear passenger door opens and we hesitantly peer into the cave-like interior and see two erect cocks sitting on the back seat and jump in. The Cadi took off and made a speedy left on Jackson Street tossing Gail and me around until the men grabbed and held us steady.

My heart is pumping and my pussy is afire with sexual anticipation. I look at the black holding me and he's smiling. He looks to be 28 years old with a Hawaiian print shirt, khaki shorts and a huge, thick black cock emerging from his fly. I think, "Looks like I'm gonna get blacked!" as my pussy starts to itch and drip. This is my first black cock. It looks like what I've heard is true about size and thickness.

I grabbed the monster in both hands and he grabs my breasts and pinched me very hard. Two things happened: I orgasmed and came on my soaked Weasel patch, and I bit his bulbous cock head and held it in my mouth.

"No! Wait baby! Don't bite it off!"

"His smile makes me melt. His cock in my teeth, my eyes locked to his, I start to take off my top.

"Let me get it for you, baby." as he slips the top over my head. Now I have to let go of his cock unless I want to be tied up by my gossamer top. I let go of his cock and straighten my arms so he can pull the top off.

I said, "Thank you, honey."

Peering at Gail I see she is already naked and is sitting on the other black's cock backwards, screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." continuously. Her new beau appears to be the twin to mine. In a split second several thoughts enter my mind: Are we just gonna get fucked, or are they gonna fuck with our lives? How many more orgasms will I have today? If they bring us back to the marina will they let us go, or will they rob us? Will George and Henri save us, or will they get hurt? How many more orgasms will I have today? Why didn't my husband ever fuck me like this? Will Gail be mad at me?

Then it hit me! I am a slut! I really don't give a fuck what happens today, my only worry is how many orgasms I will have!

Happy slut, happy slut, happy slut, happy slut, happy slut!

My mouth was back servicing the big cock and I felt his fingers undo the side knots to my g-string bottom. I was getting his cock past my tonsils and felt his legs twitch. My pussy twitched also. He opened my pussy lips with two, large fingers and I orgasmed on his fingers. He let me cool down and I fucked my face with his cock shoving it further and further in my throat when he tensed and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed the best I could as he pulsed with his hands on the back of my head forcing his enormous cock down my throat.

He pulled me off his cock by my hair and wiped cum from my face with his handkerchief. Black cum tastes good.

He pulled me to his lap and sat me on his limp cock and I saw we were back at the boat slip at Devil's Reach.

The Cadi parked and everyone got out and introduced themselves. Gail and I were naked but thought nothing of it as people walked, or motored, by.

Our ride introduced themselves as a father, Dave, and his three sons, Raymond in front, and Malik, my fucker, and Lee, Gail's fucker. Gail introduced us as a couple calling me 'her wife' and we all hugged and kissed and let them have another grope.

As we were getting acquainted George and Henri came up from the cabin followed by two beautiful black women dressed in short, tropical sarongs with white bras.

The guys said they met the sisters while shopping for the provisions and asked them to drop by for a swim. The girl in the pink sarong is Ada, and her sister's name is Acadia. George said they were just on their way to a disco when we pulled in.

Dave knew of a disco that was favored by the younger set and offered to drive everyone there and return them to the boat at the end of the night.

Gail and I said our goodbyes and watched them pull away in the SUV. Gail took me by the hand and led me aboard her boat. On deck she kissed me and grabbed my ass.

"When you do that, my knees get weak."

"Let's go to the cabin, Cherie, so I can eat your pussy."

We hugged, kissed, and sucked, and fucked for a wonderful hour then fell asleep.

I woke up with my head in her lap again, and she was tracing her fingertips across my brow.

"What time is it?"

"9:12."

"How long have you had this boat?"

"A little over a year."

"How much did it cost?"

"$113,345.27. I received it for services rendered."

"What kind of services?"

"Guess."

"You're a prostitute?"

"No, but maybe yes."

"Why a boat?"

"My grandfather was in the navy and served on fast patrol boats on the Mekong River during 'Nam. I've always been awed by his stories of how great those PBR's, were."

"What does 'Fille Francese' mean?"

"Happy Slut. Papa's boat was Happy Slut I."

"I belong to you. Did my fucking Malik upset you?"

"Fuck no, Cherie. Did I appear upset today?"

"What does our future hold?"

"Are you alright, Cherie? These are deep questions." She says tickling me in the ribs.

"I forecast sunny skies and calm seas ahead for us for many, many years. The immediate problem is with your husband, and his acceptance of our love for each other. Our being together is not doomed if everyone keeps an open mind. There is one thing we must do."

"What?"

"For the time being, Michael must not know, or suspect, we are insatiable cum sluts. We want him to focus on us as lesbians, which is already a lot for his immature male brain to process. The fact that you cuckolded him, we can deal with later.

"Do you have a plan?".

"You can invite me over as a helpless co-worker to spend a week at your place while repairmen remediate a mold problem at my apartment."

"You have mold at the apartment?"

"No, but I know a horny contractor who will make it appear I do in the event someone gets nosy."

Then she laid out her plan to me and I smiled all the while as she went into great detail. I had to agree it could work.

We made love again.

George and Henri were dropped off that night by Dave, alone. The sisters decided to stay with Dave's sons. George gave Gail a heavy package and card from Dave. She opened it and found identical gold rope waist chains that must weigh two ounces each.

The card read: 'For being nice to my boys, Dave'

We put the gold chains on and let George and Henri fuck us to sleep.

Sunday we headed back to Barnegat Bay and moored at another beach where we went ashore for lunch and dinner in Pt Pleasant at Jenkinson's Boardwalk. The four of us did some sightseeing of the repairs since Superstorm Sandy before returning to the boat for more sex, sun bathing and swimming.

Monday was a repeat of Sunday as we enjoyed the beach and the sights and swam in the bay. Gail and I tanned to a chocolate brown with no bikini lines. Gail eventually had to return the Happy Slut to the marina, claim her Mustang and drive home for me to confront my husband. We promised George and Henri we would see them again soon.

We got back to Taylor in the early afternoon so I took time making love to Gail and rushed home for 7 PM to find Michael already there. He was in the den watching a baseball game. I went and kissed him and gave him a hug.

"Who's winning?"

"The Yankees."

"I thought they play the Mets today?"

"This is the Mets game."

"But aren't you supposed to be there?"

"We were there Friday and Saturday. Saturday night Tom ate two dozen raw oysters and ended up with ptomaine poisoning and had his brother-in-law pick him up at the ER. Sunday afternoon, on the way to the stadium, Louis fell off the curb and broke his wrist and took a Path Train home."

"Dick and I just didn't feel like staying alone so we scalped the tickets, collected Tom's and Lou's clothes and cancelled the rest of the reservation. Dick's fiancee was at her mother's so he stayed here and we had a barbecue and sleep over and watched the game here."

"Today we barbecued again, spent all day in the pool and watched the game. Dick left about five minutes before you got home."

"How was your trip, you are very dark."

"It was a nice escape. Guess what? Gail has a 30 foot Monterey Sport Yacht with two outboard engines. It sleeps four and we went on the ocean!"

"Who drove the boat?" he asked, now showing interest.

"Gail. She learned how from her grandfather. We started from Barnegat Bay and slipped through the break in the island and cruised down past Wildwood into Cape May Harbor where we shopped and did sightseeing and dined."

"Who took you to dinner?"

"George and Henri cooked Friday night and we all went to Jenkinson's Boardwalk for Saturday and Sunday dinner."

"Who're George and Henri?" he asked, rubbing my nipples under my cropped top

"They're Gail's crew. Michael, they're only 20 years old!" I tried to say this with the right amount of indignation if he thought I was having sex with 'children'. He slipped off my top and put my nipple and gold hoop in his mouth.

"Catie! When did you get these? They're fucking awesome!" He exclaimed grabbing a breast in each hand, nibbling and kissing my hard nipples and tugging the gold hoops.

I sat in his lap and felt his rigid cock and wiggled my hips against the fabric of his beachcombers.

"They're for you, baby. I hope you like them." Then I stood up pulling down my Daisy Dukes exposing the gold chain. I lay back on the arm of his chair as he feasted his eyes on my pussy.

"Those hoops are incredible, babe. Do they hurt?"

"They're tender and very sensitive. I wanna go upstairs and let you fuck me Michael. I want you to fuck me real bad, baby. Real bad."

We raced upstairs and hugged by the bed and fell over on top.

He pushed me back and put my knees over his shoulder and ate me! I've been fucked all weekend and didn't douche but for the dips in the bay this afternoon. I oozed with the thought that Michael likes to east cum.

"Eat me Michael! Eat me!" I screamed pulling his face into my cunt.

He was licking me all over but not where I wanted it.

"Don't tease, Michael! Eat my clit!"

12