Catie's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was everywhere but where I needed. It's arousing, but I want that orgasm. I'm getting near...near...

"Ohhh Ye-s-s-s. Fuck! Cum-i-i-ing. Oh-h-h-h." as my back arched and I closed my legs tightly around his head and just squeezed out a beautiful orgasm.

Michael licked his way up my stomach, to my left tit where he bit on my nipple ring causing me to see stars and arch my back again.

When my orgasm completed I pushed him on his back and grabbed his cock. Keeping my eyes on his, I flicked my tongue over the bulbous helmet and felt his cock stiffen. I put him in my mouth a couple of inches and sucked hard as I pulled it out. He twitched and stiffened some more. I licked the shaft up and down all around and licked his balls making him jump a bit.

This is fun.

While licking his balls I stretched my tongue and licked his sphincter rosebud and he bucked wildly and moaned

"Ohhh bab-y-y!"

He was rigid as I sucked his cock faster, bobbing my head up and down getting him past the larynx into my esophagus. I was deep throating him and he was screaming:

"Fuck, tha-at's so good baby, do that some more. Do...n't stop babe, don't stop. I'm cuming, bab-b-by. I'M FUCK-K-KING cuming!"

He squeezed his thighs tightly and pushed my head down so my chin was resting on his balls and then came in my mouth and the first gush went right into my stomach.

I pulled his cock out of my throat and was able to catch the next two spurts and swallowed every drop. His cum tasted sweeter than the other cocks I had this weekend. I stayed kneeling between his legs watching him return to Earth from his explosive orgasm.

Now it's my turn. I picked up his flaccid cock and stroked it and flicked the head with my tongue and said:

"Michael. Do you remember Thursday night when we were making love?"

"Uh, huh."

"Do you remember when I asked you if you wanted to watch me fuck my girlfriend, Gail?"

His cock responded as I knew it would, and I slipped it in my pussy and started riding him cowgirl style facing him.

"Oooooo! Mikey wants to watch me fuck Gail and suck her enormous breasts". I felt his cock grow as my description continued.

"From the shower at the gym I know she has a shaved pussy." He's thrusting harder and is breathing is ragged. "Should I tell you more, Mikey?"

"F-ff-fuck, ye-ss. Tell me-e more!"

"She told me she wants to fuck me in front of you, Michael. How does that sound? Do you want me to be her slut? Hmmmm?"

"Oh fuck yes, be he-r-r sl-l-lut. I'm cuming."

"Wait for me Michael, we'll cum together." I said feeling my toes curl up, feeling my pussy vibrating feeling .. "Ohh! Cum-m-m-ming." A wonderful wave overwhelms my body as I arch my back and slam down on his magnificent 9 inch cock kissing my cervix. I fall on top of my husband and rolled to his side.

Our breathing slowly returns to normal as my sore pussy and breasts tell me I've been soundly fucked. I move my head over his and kiss him with a lot of tongue making him taste himself.

We're both on our backs side by side and I'm flopping his soft dick back and forth. Now's the time to further Gail's plot.

"Michael, Gail's apartment has a mold problem that will be remediated this week. I told her she can stay in our guestroom. It's the least I can do. Who knows, your fantasy about us could come true very soon.

"I think that would be great, Catie."

I knew the answer as soon as his dick got rigid. He'll have to visit the bathroom because I'm going to sleep.

"G'night, Michael." I said, turning my back to him and feeling his cock at the crack of my ass.

12