CATS

Story Info
Catfight story.
4.7k words
4.29
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Misha's body was pumping with adrenalin. There were spotlights in the centre of the large ring. She was slowly pushed into the fray, by a couple of women dressed as French maids. There was a man standing at the edge of the ring, wearing a bunny mask that only covered his eyes and brow. He was dressed somewhat like a butler. He waved his arm in front of him, and produced a small bell.

Opposite to her, a tall blonde woman was eyeing her. She was wearing a black high cut leotard that was shining velvet under the spotlight. But the most Urgent and also mortifying fact to her was what she was wearing. A pink high cut leotard.

The bunny man, spoke in a low voice. "All set. Fight."

with that he rung the tiny bell. The woman opposite to her charged. How had she ended up in this predicament? Fast forward to yesterday morning.

Misha Datta was stirring her smoothie with a straw listlessly. Misha was 5'7'', had long black hair reaching well past her shoulders. She had gorgeous olive brown skin, and a tiny mole under one of her eyes. She had a tiny minuscule red dot between her eyebrows, as was her culture.

Her friend Laura, was sitting opposite to her. She had bright red hair, and was 5'5" and shorter than Misha. She had pale white skin, and had light freckles on the bridge of her nose. She was scrolling through her phone.

"All I'm saying is that, maybe you should consider working at that bar....", said Laura.

"Yea.......no. Last time I took your advice I ended up working as a nanny for a Psychotic Womanchild, and I am done taking your advice for job postings."

"Ok ok.., Maybe I was wrong about it that one time...

Misha glared at her.

"few times...", Laura added, "But you have to accept that one time you worked at the local petting zoo was cool."

"mmmm, yea. yea it was, until you decided to let loose a horde of starving alpacas into a kid's birthday party, AND gotten us fired."

Laura looked down. "well, accidents happen. But don't be glum. I'll find you a new job that's even better!"

Misha sighed.

The rest of the day was a blur. She didn't even remember what she did during her part time job, except trying to ignore some guy ogling her. After work, she immediately got home and crashed on the couch.

She was woken up by her phone ringing in her ear. She got up. It was Laura.

"Hey getup and come down to this bar! I've got great news! I'll text you the address!"

Misha agreed and looked at the time. It was 8.40 p.m. "Oh what the hell", she grumbled and went to get her Vespa keys.

It was a quaint looking bar, with a grand sign, that read 'The Barfight'.

She stepped in and saw that everywhere there were people chattering noisily.

well it was a bar.

Suddenly a portly butler appeared in front of her. "Excuse me madam Misha, you have been asked to greet the owner with your friend."

"How did you know my name-no wait how'd you know it's me?"

He pulled out a picture of her on his phone. "Courtesy of your friend. Please follow me. You'll meet her soon enough."

the man led her through another room, where he opened a locked door, with the symbol of a cat's paw. As soon as they entered, inside was a long silent corridor with marbled walls and expensive perfume hung in the air. Misha followed him in further, and she met her friend sitting with someone in a room with a lot of men in suits standing guard outside.

"Heyy M! Get in here! I got us a wayy better job!" she said obviously drunk.

The woman sitting next to her was a tall one dressed in black, with light brown hair.

She was smoking on a cigar, and she even wore gloves. As soon as Misha entered the room, the woman studied her keenly, every aspect, every detail of her body. It was almost uncomfortable.

"Hey, I'm Misha, sorry for my friend's rudeness, I think we should leave-

"Nonsense! ", beamed the woman. "Laura here has said a lot about you! I think we'd be wasting an opportunity letting you go!"

She gestured for her to sit. Laura was already out cold.

"Well, you look very young, you're 24 correct?"

"yes"

"Hmm, and do you have a history of sports?"

"Uhh no, I mean I used to take acrobatics so-"

"Wonderful! You also seem to be very well endowed...

"What?"

"Ahem, Well you're in! You can start tomorrow for a little trial, if you sign here.....

"Wait what is this even about?"

"Oh it's something of a gym assistant position really.... Now why don't you sign here..."

She grabbed her hand, and pushed her thumb into an ink jar and pressed it on a sheet with words. Misha was getting dizzy. She couldn't resist.

"There. You may now leave." the woman beamed.

Misha barely remembered getting her friend out and driving her to her apartment, and changing into her camisole before she hit the bed.

There was a sharp knock on the door. Misha woke up to Laura grumbling groggily in the kitchen. She walked over and opened the door and a woman in a maid costume barged in and said, Yes boys sweep it up. Pack her things. And you boys get her and her friend."

"Wait wait wha-", Misha was rudely grabbed by the arms and two men brought Laura the same way and shoved them into a black car. They immediately started off.

Misha was freaking out. Her phone was with the guy driving. The maid turned back and said, "Don't worry, As per madam Maldonado's agreement, you are starting today. And you signed it. So no objections."

Misha remembered it now. She was going crazy, what was the job about, when the maid turned around and said, "It's a catfighting ring. Lots of bigwigs come here. We are the best in this business. You'll be matched with exotic women to fight dirty and pleasure from different places."

Misha had trouble registering this. She glared at Laura, but she was still half asleep.

They stopped outside a hotel like building. The maid blindfolded her, and took her and her friend in.

After a couple of minutes, her blindfold was out, and she was in a posh gym locker room with steam wafting in the air.

"Wait where's my friend-"

"She's safe. Now your trial starts now. Oh don't worry, you're definitely hired, it's just a little demo. Now take a quick shower and wear your beginner's costume laid out on the bench."

She clapped her hands, and a couple of maids appeared behind her, immediately dragging her away to a shower stall, forcefully stripping her. "I can do it on my own!"

They weren't listening. They stripped her naked, and the shower was on. They quickly scrubbed her back, washed her and within a few minutes she was done.

They took her out, wiped her hair dry, and sat her in front of a heater. The head maid whispered, "Not too much makeup on this one. Will ruin her complexion. She's already beautiful". They then held out her costume. It was a pink leotard.

And not the regular gym one. This was a high cut exposing leotard. She wore it, and they gently took her to the waiting room. After what seemed like a while, they took her and brought her past the doors, to a pitch dark arena, where the audiences were wearing animal masks. The light then dimmed so that only the arena was highlighted. There was another woman there.

"Ladies and gentleman, presenting Elise Thierry, a frenchborn."

The bunny masked man spoke lowly and waved his arm, "And presenting Misha Datta, of Indian origin." Unlike wrestling shows, there wasn't much loud cheer. It was a quite affair.

"You may start", the bell rung.

Elise sauntered towards her slowly, seductively. She winked at her.

She got close enough, and slapped her. Misha was taken aback. The woman then kneed her in the gut. Misha doubled over. this was a real fight. She had to get her head in the game. She adapted surprisingly well. She threw out her fist and punched Elise in the gut. She groaned and fell back. Misha got up on her feet.

Elise ran towards her and unexpectedly jumped. She landed on top of Misha's back impressively, bringing her down, her powerful glistening thighs wrapped around her midriff. Misha was gasping. She tried tapping out, but no one seemed to notice. She finally mustered her courage, but the pain was suddenly gone. Elise had gotten up. She again sat down on Misha's back, effectively pinning her, her legs on her hands. She did the unthinkable. she seductively stroked her ass, with the leotard practically exposing it all. She then grabbed her leotard and pulled it high, giving her a painful wedgie. Misha moaned deeply. Elise chuckled.

She brought it high enough and released it, the fabric slapping her ass, which made her yelp. Elise then wedged it further into her buttcrack with her fingers, and massaged her considerably large brown derriere. Then she raised her cold hand and brought it down with a resonating SMACK! The flesh jiggled, and rippled. Misha had only seen this happen in films and videos, but she thought it was acting. Experiencing it firsthand, it was quite painful. Elise didn't stop. She continued spanking her maniacally but also hiding it with an air of silent seduction. Misha felt that her ass was on fire. "Please stop! Stop! My god! Ohhhh......."

Her pleas were only fuel to the fire Elise seemed to be cooking up on her ass. Thankfully the bell rung. Misha thought it was over, but Elise whispered in her ear, "calm down it's not over yet. It's only breaktime after the first round. There are Four rounds after all.."

With this she turned and walked away, her shapely ass, swaying with her rhythm of walking, her black leotard complimenting her fair caucasian skin.

Misha got up slowly, and pulled out her wedgie. However, in the midst of all this, she felt something stirring within her. She felt sort of alive. She couldn't explain it.

She liked being spanked. The bell rung again after a few minutes.

Misha was hesitant. Elise walked up to her. She shot out her fist at Misha's face, but she dodged it, and grabbed Elise's wrist, and pulled it towards her, essentially throwing her on the floor. She got down and wrapped her legs around Elise's throat. She had her locked! However she didn't know what to do next. She wasn't very experienced with catfights. The only erotic thing she had ever done was kiss a girl, and try to awkwardly dry hump her during high school. Pretty sure this was different. Elise groaned. She had felt the pain. She immediately tried wriggling herself out, but it only made things worse for the pain. She was trapped between Misha's thick unexpectedly strong brown thighs. They glistened under the spotlight, long thick delicious brown thighs. Elise had an idea. She turned her head slightly, and fastened her jaws onto the soft flesh of her inner thigh. Misha felt a stinging sensation. Slowly it increased, and her soft moans turned to crescendos.

She immediately let go and kicked Elise in the head. Elise fell to the side like a ragdoll. Misha was caressing her thigh. Thankfully it wouldn't scar. Elise stood up, and said, "Alright. This is going to be serious. I'm going to pulverize you."

The bell rung. Misha went to her corner, and a maid approached her with a bag of ice. They sat her down and applied it on the area. Upon its contact Misha gasped sharply. It felt better. Elise was staring at her, licking her lips, a hungry look in her eyes. She wanted her. She was going to dominate her in the ring. The bell rung.

Both approached each other. Elise charged towards her. Misha raised her fist to punch her, but Elise ducked it and did the unexpected. She emerged right in front of her, and grabbing Misha's face, pulled it closer to her and kissed her. It was a deep kiss. Misha taken aback by the surprise move and tried to fight back, but was soon being tamed by Elise's loving warm tongue. Elise then pulled back, and hugged her waist. She pulled closer and kissed her neck. If Elise wanted to seduce her to confuse her, it had worked. Misha was panting a lot. Elise then went a step further and nibbled her ears. Misha was over the top. Her earlobes were nibbled, licked, twisted. Misha felt her heartrate rising. Her nipples hardened through the fabric. Seeing this as a sure sign of arousal, Elise quickly turned Misha to the opposite side, so she faced Misha's back. What happened next was something Misha had never expected. Elise had locked Misha's hands behind her, and pushed her. She pushed towards the railing and slammed her chest first onto the rubber railings of the ring. Misha naturally had gorgeous large 36F breasts which jutted out proudly and were the cause of jealousy from many women who didn't get along with her. Her prized assets were now being pressed into the ropes, squeezing them painfully. But it wasn't physically painful. It was a milder pain which she could tolerate. However her sexual libido couldn't tolerate it. She was at an all time sexual high. She started moaning loudly.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhOwwwOHHHH my Boobs!"

Elise pressed on harder. The busty girl was trapped between the French executioner and the ropes. Then Elise shifted Misha sideways, rubbing and dragging her large Breasts on the ropes. This aggravated Misha sexually. She moaned and yelped even more now. Suddenly Elise pulled back and lay her down on the mat. As Misha gathered her breath, Her breasts rising with each breath she took. she thought Elise was done. Big mistake. Elise slowly creeped up over her. She pinned both of her hands above her head with her one hand. She had managed to wrap her legs around Misha's lower body. With her free hand she reached for her breasts, and tore away the leotard's upper half. "AAwwwww.....that must have hurt. No woman's melons should have to feel that kind of pain. Although I guess it turned you on....

Let me take the pain away....."

Elise massaged Misha's breasts with her free hand. It was erotic. Misha felt the pain go away and felt horny. The frenchwoman fondled her tits, for a while rubbing her nipples lightly with the tips of her fingers.

"There I took away your pain. I should be rewarded no?" Misha didn't get where she was going. "I'd like some chocolate milk. Oh what's that you say? It's self service? Well don't mind if I do......"

Elise raised her mouth, puckered her lips and fixed them firmly on Misha's right tit, nipple and all. She licked it and started sucking noisily. Misha felt strange. This was way more painful. Except it was different from the pain she felt before. This was stimulating. She felt goosebumps. She couldn't control herself. She moaned a long slow moan. Elise happily sucked at her nipple, rhythmically pushing her lips up towards the tip of the tit, and down towards the base of the teat. She occasionally bit it eliciting yelps from Misha, and even nibbled, pulled the nipple with her mouth, messily, blew a sort of raspberry on it, and even placed her whole mouth on the round surface of Misha's globe, slobbering it, her tongue boxing her erect nipple.

" Ohhh stop stop please stop! That's enough-OOOhhhhh"

Elise then went for the other nipple. It was a very passionate moment. Elise kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked away at Misha's tits, like a weaning puppy playing with a rubber toy. Misha was squealing all the while. Thankfully the bell rung.

Two maids helped Misha onto her feet and sat her down in her corner. They gave her a juice to drink. They said it had a strong aphrodisiac in it. Elise looked over at her and winked. After a while the bell rung.

Elise charged, but Misha sidestepped, and stuck her leg out tripping Elise. She was quick in her movements. She kicked Elise in the Solar plexus. Elise groaned. Misha then jumped on top of Elise and pinned her arms with her legs, her ass firmly planted on Elise's abdomen. Misha felt new. She wanted to dominate her so bad. She had enjoyed her fair share of humiliation and being dominated. Now she wanted to dominate. She grabbed the top of Elise's Leotard, and tore it off, and Elise's beautiful 34D breasts jiggled out, glistening like white muskmelons under the spotlight. Misha bent down and licked her nipples slowly, taking her time. Elise tolerated this for a good long while. However, Misha changed tactics and then after wetting the nipples she went for it. She wasn't following Elise's way of defeating them with softness. She softened and wettened Elise and then roughly closed her teeth around a chunk of Elise's boob, including the nipple, which battled with her tongue inside her mouth. Elise couldn't tolerate this. She outright screamed out her pain. She tried to get her off. She smacked her head, tried to push her, But Misha had fastened onto her tit like an anchor. Trying to pull away her boob, would only make it worse. "OwwwwoowwwwoOOOooOOOww! Please ok ok, Stop it! Okay-okay, that's enough, Oh, m-mY TIT!!! OW!

Elise moaned and yelped. Her yodeling could be heard resonating across the silent halls. The audiences seemed emotionless behind their masks, but they were having a hard time controlling themselves, and some of the guests had even started masturbating.

Misha didn't pay any heed. She then eased her teeth and sucked at them.

"Who's melons are being eaten now bitch? This is payback." Misha then surprisingly left her and stood up. Sighing with relief, Elise turned to her side, caressing her tit, but was rudely interrupted by Misha, "I'm not done yet."

Misha grabbed Elise's shoulders, and her the area near her crotch and lifted her up all the way over her head. She may look harmless, but her arms although kind of lean were made very strong by her Acrobatics classes. She then slammed her down on the mat. The audience suddenly cheered. Misha was drunk on glory and her sexual high. She lifted Elise up by her hair, and kissed her. She french kissed the french woman. She then bit her lower lip, dragging it down, eliciting a deep moan from the frenchwoman. She proceeded to kiss her throat, the nape of the neck, her tits, her chest and even the insides of her thighs. Elise couldn't hold it. Owing to the kisses and the tit suckling she had performed on Misha she was very aroused herself surprisingly. She had found Misha attractive. Add to that Misha's sexual taunts and kisses, and her 'lovebite' on her nipple. It was done.

As Misha stood up thinking about her next move, Elise let loose a gush of white oozy fluids from her crotch, wetting her leotard. She had come. The crowd cheered this on even more. They 'oohed and aahed' at the sight of a sweaty boob goddess standing over the dominatrix frenchwoman who had come herself and was lying submissively.

the bell rung. One more round to go. Elise lay in her corner drinking her juice, lost in thought. She stared at Misha relaxing on her couch, and her stare turned to something more. Now she wanted her for herself. She had fallen for her. But she couldn't explain it. She wanted to make sure she would make the busty brown girl vulnerable with her. A maid asked if she wanted a change of costume but she rejected it. She tore off what little was left of it, making her completely nude, and wiped her crotch, and threw away the torn leotard. One of audience feverishly caught it, and a tiny struggle ensued for who would get it among the rich perverts, but the maids strictly silenced them. This was a challenge. The bell rung. Elise walked forward, her 34D boobs jiggling with every step, her blonde hair curled and fluffy, lying around her neck. She stood straight, her hands on her ample hips, her pear shaped white ass glistening under the light. Her tits jutted out, fully erect, like two large muskmelons ripe for the picking. Her slender nose glistened with sweat, her almost transparent blue eyes, changing colours under the intense light, and her brown eyelashes framing her eyes. Her strong white thighs glistened with sweat and her rosy red lips, licking themselves turned up the temperature. Misha accepted the challenge. She tore off her remaining leotard, and unlike Elise placed it on the couch. The busty Indian girl strutted forward, like a model on a ramp, displaying her brilliantly swaying hips. She stood before her, a tall, fit, Olive brown skin toned woman, with her hands on her wide hips. Her perfect hourglass figure was complimented by her brown complexion. She had luscious dark as night black hair extending all the way over her shoulders, till her back, almost touching her round heart shaped ass, but not quite. Her thick toned brown thighs glistened with sweat. Her large brown globes were erect and ready, like ripe honeydew melons. She had a tiny vermilion dot on her forehead right between her eyebrows. Her dark eyes stared at her rival, bordered by long black eyelashes, almost hiding a tiny dot of a mole below her left eye, and her slender but small nose, followed by her pink lips seductively licking themselves, aroused not only the audience but even Elise.

12