CATS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise charged. Misha charged at the same time. They both slammed their breasts together with a large 'clop' sound of flesh clapping. They both wrestled this way for a while before Misha wrapped her leg around Elise's calf, and tripped her. She kicked her in the stomach with her powerful legs, and Elise felt the wind knocked out of her. Elise quickly grabbed her legs when Misha tried to kick her a second time, but Misha jumped and slammed Elise, Misha's breasts flattening Elise's.

Elise lay gasping. Misha was very confident of her winning the fight. She stood up, and facing the spotlight, she saw the crowd cheering for her. The light sort of blinded her, but along with the crowd's cheers of enthusiasm, she felt warmth fill up her body. She had goosebumps from the sudden warmth, and rubbed her arms with her hand. Her neck felt cool, with sweat drizzling down it, and she swept her gorgeous dark black lustrous hair out of her face. She was basking in the warmth and glory, when suddenly she felt a cold clammy hand anchor her womanhood. She felt a sharp sting in her pussy, and found that as she was distracted, Elise had managed to grab ahold of her cooch. She wasn't done yet. "Ow", winced Misha as Elise clawed the outer surface of her vagina. She then inserted her sharp nailed fingers inside, and pinched her inner labial folds. The pinching increased in intensity, as Misha stood helplessly, her pussy in her foes' claws. Misha couldn't take it and fell to the floor, moaning slightly, caressing her pussy. Elise smirked. She got up and splayed Misha's hands apart, Misha unaware of what was going on. Elise then bent over and gently kissed Misha's surprisingly pink cooch. Misha suddenly aware of the horror about to unfold, tried to buck herself out, but it was pointless. Elise had fastened her hands around Misha's ample ass and held them in place, as she began licking her pussy. Misha only felt her fingers quivering. It wasn't so bad. Then Elise made the descent. Her tongue inserted into her hole, the quiver was transported from Misha's hands to her lips. She wanted to express the immense pleasure she felt to lighten the load of excitability she was feeling. She desperately tried to say something, but it only came out as unintelligible noises, like a squirrel whimpering. Misha wanted to say 'stop' or something atleast to break the intense silence and pleasure. But what would she say. She wanted it to stop, but at the same time didn't want it to stop. Her mind was a mess, and Elise made sure to make her pussy a mess as well. She then used her hands and gently pried apart Misha's labia to reach the doorway of carnal pleasure, and did so with the gentleness of a woman peeling a banana but slowly, not in a hurry, but in a hurry to devour it, with love. She then started eating her pussy out. Misha was quivering and was a mess, but she felt something strange rushing through her lower body. It felt unstoppable, but she instinctively wanted to control it, but also felt releasing it would be good, but she wanted to hold it in. However that only increased her pleasure. She was going to come. Elise tired of Misha not coming after so much, stood up and calmed herself. Misha saw an opportunity and tried to strike. But she was almost paralyzed, her limbs shaking. She managed to stand up and surprisingly grabbed Elise by her beautiful golden locks and pulled. Elise winced, but she grabbed her lustrous metallic black hair and pulled. This continued for a while, until Elise wanted it to end. She released the grip on her hair, and went for her nipples instead. She had sensed they were still sensitive from the love she had given them. Elise immediately grabbed Misha's tits, and like a chain reaction, Misha released her grip on Elise's hair. This was a problem. Misha's tits were still wet from Elise's saliva. They were also worked on quite a bit by Elise's lips and tongue, and occasionally her teeth.

Elise didn't need to do anything. Just keep her hold on Misha's tits.

"OOOhhh....", gasped Misha.

Elise smirked. "What's the matter, chocolate? lose your steam? Certainly didn't let lose your love juices though.....I'll give you that......yet."

"I knew your tits were still sensitive", Elise muttered, as she drew nearer, breathing on the nipples. Misha was highly aroused. She moaned lowly, flinching slightly, her pretty dark eyes fluttering, a sight that shot a love arrow into Elise's heart.

Elise blushed. She regained her composure, and with a hint of menace, said, "These fat titties, they've been naughty. They need a little punishment...."

Elise gently and slowly twisted her tits clockwise, increasing the intensity of her grip on Misha's erect slightly darker, but pink nipple.

At the sudden twisting, Misha moaned loudly. Elise then periodically twisted and even pulled her nipple outwards. Misha yelped. "Pl-please.....stop stop"

"Or what?"

"Whatever you wan-YIIeep!"

"Will you give? I'll let you go if you give."

"Y-yes I give I give!", moaned Misha.

At this Elise released her tits with a final yank and final yelp from Misha. She turned facing the suddenly roaring crowd, and the final bell ringing. Misha had lost. Elise had taught her true vulnerability. Elise bent down and whispered in Misha's ears, "You are lovely. Hope I see you again, chocolate....", she planted a gentle kiss on her cheeks and walked over to the exit of the ring, followed by maids who draped a cloak over her. Misha lay on the soft padded ring floor, shivering all over. Suddenly she came. Her love juices dribbled out of her cunt spouting and falling all over smooth legs and even drenching the region of the floor around her ass. She lay there gingerly moving her fingers. Despite the loss, she still felt amazing. She sighed, and wondered why she enjoyed that. She felt funny thinking of Elise's gorgeous pear shaped ass, and wondered if Elise saw if she came. She hadn't. She sighed with relief. As she lay there on the mat, a couple of maids rushed over to her, who surprisingly congratulated her and told her she had passed as per the madam's orders. As they draped a cloak over her gorgeous shaking body, Misha felt tired, and her eyes closed, the last thing she heard and felt being the cheers, the light, the warmth, and the pleasure.

12