Cat's Hostess Spanking

Story Info
Daddy has to discipline Cat and Emily for wanting candy.
4.8k words
4.25
15.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

I grew up in a small farm community and was homeschooled. I left at 18 to go to college and met my boyfriend. He was smitten with me, but often frustrated by my decisions. At some point he threatened to leave unless....

Cat's Hostess Spanking

He stared us both down. I watched Emily pitifully biting her nails. "So, let me get this straight." His voice was deep, quiet, menacing. "You two decided because you didn't have a car, you would take a walk to the store. TWO miles away to get 'candy'?" It sounded so stupid when he said it that way.

"To get Emily candy." I clarified. She shot me a look. Fuck her. She's the one who talked me into this. I wasn't taking the complete fall. "She made me." My words died at the end. I looked down. I now sounded immature too.

"Cat, What the fuck did I tell you about people making you do things?" His laser eyes zeroed in on just me. It was better when he was talking to both of us. I felt like I only had half his ire.

Emily and her boyfriend were visiting from Seattle for his work. They were friends of my boyfriend's from before we met. Apparently, they live a similar lifestyle to us, except she is treated as a much younger girl. Candy. Damn. How embarrassing.

As if she could read my mind, she huffed. "You get it whenever you want. I NEVER get it."

"Never?" His attention turned back to her. Thank God.

"Well, not never. Just hardly ever. It's not like either of us is incapable of walking four miles. I don't see what the big deal was. It wasn't like it was completely dark out." He very much didn't like talking around semantics and her bratty tone was making his jaw tick.

"No. It technically wasn't dark." His eyes echoed his words and I shivered. It wasn't dark, but it was definitely after dusk when he pulled up about a mile away from our place and barked to get in the car. Emily literally had a Twizzler hanging half way out of her mouth. I almost ran. I was on the inside of the two of us. I could have run through the trees and maybe make it into the building before them. I was fast. Unfortunately, he managed to lock eyes with me through some shrubbery. She probably would have told on me anyways.

He looked at his watch, thought for a minute, and focused back on us. "Your man doesn't plan on being back until late, so I'm going to take care of this myself." He started to roll up the sleeves of his white button down. He wouldn't! My eyes stared wide, but his attention was on Emily. "Get over here girl and place yourself over the back of the couch." I swear he sounded so scary, if he told us to eat spiders I would.

"But..." She pouted. Her lower lip went out and she crossed her slim arms across her chest. "You're not the boss of me. I don't have to do what you say." His head tilted down and to the side like he was looking at a foreign object. He wasn't used to this level of defiance. Once I was told. I was told. I knew it would be much worse if I stalled.

"Emily, sweetie, just do it ok? He doesn't like it when you defy him." I started to sweat. ME.

He patted the back of the couch. "I'd listen to her little one, I'm not one to be fucked with."

She looked back at me. Her eyes pleading for some sort of reprieve. She wasn't going to get it from me. "What is he going to do? Is it going to hurt?"

I swallowed. "What do you think? He'd never really harm or mar you. He's that.......methodical." My voice cracked.

"Call my daddy." She whined.

He turned, and took a very big deep breath, like he was trying to control himself. "You want me to call your boyfriend in the middle of a big business dinner. One that he flew all the way from Seattle for because you don't want to submit to the spanking you deserve?"

Her head swiveled from his to mine and back. She knew he was right, and she also knew she'd be in big trouble if she made that call. She seemed to make up her mind and walked slowly to the couch watching him the whole way. As if keeping an eye on him would make him not do anything. She started to bend at the hips when he grabbed her arm. "Do I need to tell you to close the door after you walk through it too?" He growled holding her bicep. She flinched.

"Huh?"

He never blinked. Holy shit he was pissed.

"Pull down your pants and underwear."

"But..."

"Just down to your thighs. I'd never get frisky without your man here. This is only punishment and because I don't want this to be intimate, Cat is going to go get me a paddle. The purple one." I took off as fast as I could. I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't know her that well, but I was thankful as hell that she was being so difficult. Maybe it would ease my own forthcoming whooping.

I didn't take too long. I was trying to be on my best behavior. The purple paddle was my least favorite. It was wood. It had zero give. Not only that, but the sound was atrocious. Each crack would make me jump before the pain even registered. I glided back into the living room and handed off the tool. Then, to try to butter him up even more, I dropped to my knees. He looked down at me and smiled. His hand went to my chin and pulled it up to look in his eyes. "You're adorable. If you think this is going to lessen anything for you, you're mistaken. But you can stay there just because it's so hot."

He did not go easy on her. Each lick landed on the exact same place. Twenty right on the sit spot. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her ass go from white, to pink, to red. He held her steady with his hand clutching her wrists on the small of her back. She cried and tried to wiggle out, but he was easily twice her size. She didn't stand a chance. Her attempts at escape were fruitless and I felt bad for her. She didn't realize she was only wearing herself out. He wasn't going to stop until he was done, and her fighting was just annoying him and exhausting her.

"5 more quick and hard for my trouble." He said nonchalantly. Before she could object, he was done.

Then, she started to cry.

He stepped back unmoved, but my own bottom lip quivered. "Go ahead." He sighed. I grabbed the little stuffed rabbit that she had in her purse and brought it to her. I helped her up from the sofa, pulling up her pants, and walked her to the other side. I laid her on her stomach so she could snuggle with the bunny. Her sobs shook the couch and I sat next to her head stroking her hair.

"He's so mean." She cried softly.

"No, he just cares. He's teaching you a lesson." I felt a flash of heat at the comment. I knew he wasn't done with me. I tried to explain as best as I could that we had made a bad choice and this was how we were going to learn from it.

In the meantime, I heard him moving around the kitchen before he came into the living room. Daddy roughly pulled her pants back down as he sat under her legs. She cried out and tried to jump, but he caught her side and locked her back against the couch. "Cat, this is why we don't put pants back on. It's more uncomfortable to pull them up and down again for the cream, then to just to leave them down." I nodded quietly.

"Go get her a tissue and wipe her nose up. Grab the handcuffs in my nightstand on the way back." My heart picked up from an already unhealthy high rate. He was going to use handcuffs on me? He hardly ever restrained me for punishment unless I was really bad or some unusual circumstances.

I kind of wanted to cry. I always tried to keep my tears at bay until it was beyond my control to shed them, but my emotions were high right now. Seeing her sobbing like that was tough. She had a little girl exterior. No makeup, unpainted nails, long flowing hair, leggings under a babydoll dress, bunny always in her pink fuzzy purse...He hurt her. I mean not permanently, but she epitomized a chastised child.

Now, he was asking me to get handcuffs. Like, whatever he was going to do to me, was going to warrant keeping me from pulling away. What we did wasn't that bad! It wasn't black out! We live in a nice area! We are twenty something year old women! I slowly inched back out to the living room. They weren't where I left them. It took me a second to realize she was sitting on a bar stool looking extremely uncomfortable. "Give me the cuffs and tend to her nose." I watched helpless as he cuffed her wrists behind the metal wrongs of the barstool while I wiped her nose. She seemed just as confused as me.

"Cat, just like you, she gets off on these punishments." The cuffs clicked and he pulled her arms to check them.

She shifted on what I was sure was her abused ass. "No, I don't!"

"Enough!" He belted. She stilled. "You wouldn't be in this type of relationship, and your boyfriend wouldn't have told me to punish you as I see fit, if that wasn't the case." He grabbed my elbow and lead me to the spanking chair. "I could see her clit visibly expanding with each swat. By the time I was done, her juices were leaking down her thigh." I looked back over my shoulder at her. Even though she hung her head in shame, I could see the deep red stain on her cheeks. Almost as dark as her ass cheeks when he was done with them.

He pulled me over his lap, and before he even had a chance to adjust me on the chair, he was sifting through the implement drawer. I watched over my shoulder as he decided on the yellow paddle. We have seven. All colors of the true rainbow. Purple was the worst and kept in the bedroom. If it was used, it was because I was really bad and needed to anticipate the coming correction with a walk to get it. The red was a bendy plastic one covered in felt. Like the purple one, it mostly lived back in our bedroom. It was my favorite. With a hard swat it gave a delicious sting. Once I had come solely on being spanked by that thing. The yellow was leather. It was fairly rigid, but it took a few before I felt uncomfortable.

"I figured we should stay with the theme. What do you think baby?" He carefully peeled my skirt shorts down.

"Ok, Daddy."

He slowly cupped his hand around my butt cheek and moved it lazily around. I wrapped my fingers in their spot under the chair. It was clear he planned on taking his time. As usual, little pats moved around my backside. The hum of the air conditioner turned off and suddenly the only noise in the condo was the light smacks with his hand. They proceeded to get harder. He was right about me. There was nothing I could do about it. As soon as he got to level two. I could feel the moisture pooling and the slickness that caused my hips to piston with each sweet pop. I had come more than once, twice, even five times with just the spanks to my butt and a little gyrating movement of my thighs against his.

"Cat..." His voice was deep as he warned me to stop the movements.

"I can't..."

"You can help it, and you will." Just then, he moved up a level. The increase in friction quelled my wanton need for a just a minute as my body began to accept its next level, but it didn't take long.

Level four then commenced.

The pain was starting to move from the 'ever so begged for' sting to its place as punishment. I swallowed hard when all motion ceased. I heard him pick the paddle up off the table and held my breath for the first swat. Not as hard as I thought it was going to be, I let out my breath.

"Count."

"Noooooo." I whined. What was wrong with me? Did I think he was going to just say, "ok, then you don't have to"?

Instead, the paddle came down hard. "One." He said in a deeper voice.

I yelped at the difference in intensity. I wasn't expecting it so hard so quick. No matter how many times we had done this, instinct sometimes just took over. My hand released the chair and attempted to cover my bum. He was quick to grab it and held my wrist in its rightful spot. Another hard swat. "One." He repeated.

"Three." I whined again. I had no idea how many he planned on giving me, but that was definitely three.

"I told you to count. We will start at one until you decide to participate." I felt the paddle leave me skin.

I belted out. "Ok. Ok, One Daddy!"

The paddle came down again just as hard. "Two Daddy." I replied breathlessly. The paddle caressed my backside for a minute then vanished.

"Three Daddy!" It caused my stomach muscles to tighten and my legs to extend. My body was a flat plane with tight glutes. Unfortunately, that motion caught on some groin muscles and I started to moan. I had to clench my vagina walls which set off another pool of moisture. My body deflated back to its original position. I prayed and prayed and prayed he didn't notice. But he didn't miss anything. The paddle was laid on my back. He slipped his finger through my folds. The movement was not smooth. I don't think he anticipated just how wet I was and his finger cut to the side and fell out like an ice cube hitting water on a descent.

"This turning you on, huh Cat?"

"No, I..."

He held his finger right in front of my eyes and I saw the iridescent reflection of my juices. He snatched it away, licked it like he was licking Cheeto dust off his hand and reached into the implement drawer. The tawse was green and he wasted no time going back at it. Although he didn't necessarily start where he left off, he was ramped up in less than ten seconds.

"One." He suddenly said very calmly.

It had to have been 20, but I wasn't going to challenge him. "One Daddy."

Harder. "Two Daddy."

Harder. "Three Daddy."

Harder. "Four Daddy."

"Stop squirming. You want to show Emily what happens to little girls who squirm in this house?" Again, cool. Calm, and collected.

I couldn't help a little sniff. "No Daddy, I'm sorry."

"For what?" His hand started to caress my butt. It wasn't too painful yet. It had a medium level sting to it. The skin to skin contact felt good and I purred. "For what?" He repeated himself.

"For squirming." I hummed.

"What else?" The caressing had turned to just one finger.

"For going on a walk so late." I murmured. Not defiant, just reveling in the sweet feeling of his minstrations on my backside.

"Why is that a problem Cat?"

"Because it was dark."

"Why else?"

"Because it was too long...."

"And...."

"The part by the curve doesn't have a sidewalk?" I was starting to get confused. I really didn't know what he wanted. I stole a glance at Emily who was slung almost off the barstool. What was she doing? I almost stopped Daddy, but he spoke first.

A decent size smack alerted me to his talking. "Wrong, try again."

"I..I...I.. don't know." My voice wavered.

CRACK. This time stronger. "Who does this body belong to?"

"You." I knew that answer.

"I spend a lot of fucking time taking care of it. Don't I? It gets fed properly, its mind is kept sharp, it gets 8 solid hours of sleep every night. This body is fucking mine Cat, not yours. How many times are we going to have this damn discussion? I let you work the job you do and hang out with the people you do because it is good for the mental well being of this," A hard crack with his hand made me jump. "Mine. I make sure this body is loved, cherished, and protected. IT gets punished when YOU disobey me. Do you think that's fair?"

"Please I don't...." Humiliation had settled to a level I didn't know existed. Emily was listening to all of this. His neanderthal lecture was horrifying and unfortunately actually working on guilting me. He was right about everything. Including the extensive possession over my person. My eyes started to burn with emotions. Water forming and dripping on to the hard wood floor and yet my evil fucking vagina, that belonged to him, was doing exactly what it was expected to do. Quiver and leak with arousal.

3 hard licks hit my body in succession from the tawse. I didn't even think before the words flew out of my mouth. "One, two, three, Daddy!" I cried out in frustration at my own lack of self-control. I was on five. The number should have been 8, and those fuckers were hard.

"Put your legs back down." I did as he said while I laid crying over his knee. His ankle wrapped around mine. "These are going to hurt, then we will be done. Don't bother counting." Then he went to town. I had no idea how long he smacked me. It could have been one minute or twenty. All I could do was lay there and sob over his knee. The pain stopped registering after awhile and all I felt was guilt. He really did treat me like a princess and only asked that I took care of myself so he wouldn't lose me. His compliments could be heady, but he had said he meant each one ten times stronger than he would ever be able to convey. He even admitted once he wasn't sure why I was a such a drug to him. An addiction that he'd kill for. At the time it had seemed like such a sweet admission. Right now though, I was a failure.

I knew there was no way we were going to be back before dark. I could have easily walked that back and forth before dark, but I knew before we left that Emily could be easily distracted and that was what took so long. She seemed so desperate and I was trying to be good to Daddy's friend. I now see that she manipulated me, and Daddy wasn't just upset at me. He was frustrated at my decision.

I didn't feel him stop. I didn't even feel his hand. It was caressing my bruised and broken backside. Occasionally it roamed through my lips. I groaned while his fingers taunted me around my folds, in my hole, and up around my clit. Then, while I whimpered at the conflicting feelings in my body. I heard a noise. I felt Daddy's head at the same time as I felt mine look over at the barstool. The little slut had maneuvered herself so one leg was slung over the side of the back rest and she was grinding on the metal, in the throws of a massive climax.

Daddy's finger slowed down, but didn't stop. He looked down. "Uh oh." He chided. His attention moved back to me, but his words were obviously for her. "Someone is going to be in big trouble." I grunted when two fingers slipped into my hole. I kept watching her face, a bright sweaty red mess, registered what he was saying.

"Please don't tell." She cried.

"Yeah right." He laughed. I grunted hard again. His fingers picking up the pace and the movement causing me to grab onto the chair with one hand and his leg with another. I could feel my juices slipping down the back of his hand every time he pulled his hand out and back in. The speed of his arm was making me crazy. My hips moved with him until he slowed to a snail's pace until I caught my breath. The fingers inside me curled and scissored. God. I didn't deserve this. I really wanted to tell him to stop, but it just felt so damn good. As if he could read my mind, he cleared his throat.

"You did well baby girl. You took that punishment better than I would have thought." His fingers were now lazily caressing my insides. Almost as if they were helping him concentrate on what he was going to say. "I thought for sure you were going to insist on skirting responsibility, but you didn't. I swear Cat, you get more and more mature with each day." While condescending as the statement was, it was also true. I made a lot of really stupid mistakes at first that I didn't think were that bad. Walking into traffic while looking at my new cellphone, climbing a random person's treehouse at ten o'clock at night, calling a police woman stupid. I'd done a lot. Each time, I paid with a lesson from Daddy's heart. A piece he said he lost to me every time I did something that scared him. It wasn't so bad. My ass burned, but my cunt... oh god.

While Emily lay sideways on the barstool breathing hard to catch her breath, Daddy cleared his throat again. Loud. Three echoing smacks landed on my back thighs. "Noooo!" I yelled. I had thought we were done. But I stopped dead when the door opened.

"Sorry sweetheart. I heard the keys and I wanted him to catch her off guard." He rubbed my skin. They didn't really hurt, just surprised me. I wiggled for his hand to move back to my ass. That was still very much on fire. He chuckled. "Still sore huh?" I don't know how he thought this worked, but I certainly wasn't going to not be sore ten minutes after that onslaught.

12