Cat's Hostess Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-D-D-Daddy?" Her voice shook. It was so high, it almost hurt my ears. Then, she changed her tune. Literally, her voice dropped two octaves. "Daddy, he spanked me on my bare butt. He said I was in trouble and wouldn't call you and ask for permission. We just went to get something from the store and.."

Wow. What happened next caused me to pull my head up. My Daddy pulled his fingers out and I curled up on his lap. I wanted to look the other way, but my Daddy grabbed my chin gently and told me to watch. The words died on her lips. It was clear he had some kind of hold over her because she immediately repositioned herself so she was sitting perfectly on the bar stool, arms still cuffed behind her. He said nothing. He removed his sport coat and hung it behind the door on the wood peg. Calm and dangerous. Then, he walked over to the table next to us and grabbed the handcuff key. The scrape of the metal on the wood table traveled through my entire body. He sauntered over to her and turned the barstool so he could remove the cuffs. He only removed one wrist before carefully pulling her off the chair and turning her around. Her eyes never looked up. The arm was cuffed again only now she was standing bent over the stool with her arms secured around the backrest. Her pants and underwear were pulled to her knees with care. She said nothing only sniffed and looked down.

My mouth dropped in horror as he undid his belt and barely pulled down the front of his jeans. He looked back at my Daddy for just a second. "Did she come watching you guys?" She finally whimpered.

"Sure did."

He said nothing and turned back around. "Should be some extra lube in here somewhere, right Emily?" Her body deflated a little. Standing right there, with his back to us, he pushed into her.

"Owww! Owwww! Please Daddy!" He was so slow. You wouldn't even know he was moving if you didn't hear her. I could see her knuckles turning white. "I'm sorry Daddy! Please!" He pushed farther. My breath hitched. "He'd stop if he was hurting her Cat. Don't be afraid. Keep watching."

Loud wimpers and crying, the sound of the metal from the cuffs hitting the metal on the back of the barstool, her Daddy's own groans, I tried to look away again, but my Daddy kept turning my head back to watch. "Be a good girl Cat." He whispered. "He knows everything. This is their punishment."

He started to fuck her in earnest. Her crying never ceased only muted. His focus reminded me of my Daddy's. He never took his eyes off her and when she would try to stand, he would carefully push her down between her shoulder blades. Finally, after what felt like an hour, he unloaded in her while she shook in sobs. He stood for a minute trying to get ahold of himself before he pulled out and her knees buckled. He didn't grab her though. Instead, he held onto the chair so it wouldn't topple on top of her. She righted herself while he grabbed a napkin from the breakfast counter and wiped himself off and looked at my Daddy. "Enema last night. Looks like I did a pretty good job." They both laughed as we all sized up the clean napkin. She was now in the last throws of crying and had her head laying on the barstool. He stepped away for the bathroom and I stared at her gaping asshole. It had to be the size of a ping pong ball. Just sitting wide open. I heard the bathtub turn on and he came back out to us.

He undid her cuffs and walked her to the bathroom. That was last I saw of her that night.

Daddy took me to our bedroom where he set me up to brush my teeth and wash my face. He turned down the covers of the bed and took off his clothes. He met me in the bathroom to finish up his own routine. I crawled into bed naked as I always did, a little disappointed. He always fucked me after a punishment. He left the lights on and crawled into bed facing me. Sweet kisses adorned my face and suddenly my nipples were hard. He pulled a breast to his lips then licked and sucked. A mouthful of fleshy side boob pulled into his mouth and he sucked hard. Seemed someone was in the mood to paint my whole body tonight. His teeth bit down on the flesh and I hissed. I moved my hand to push his mouth away but he was quicker, and pulled it over my head. When he stopped, he licked and kissed the skin while I lay still reveling in his attention.

"On top sweetheart. I want to watch you tonight." He wanted to watch the bruise form. It was his form of kink and strangely I liked it too. I held his forearms while I bounced on his cock riding the waves of his hip movements. Sure enough, a minute later, his knuckles grazed the afflicted area. He said nothing as he watched the color form. "So fucking beautiful baby." It was coming. For both of us. My hands moved up to grab his wrists.

"Eh. Eh. Eh." I couldn't say anything else as an explosion of butterflies erupted from my core. I grunted and his hands moved to support my forearms. I finally let out breath and my shoulders sagged. He sat up on one arm and kicked into overdrive. I tried to help, but he was going for what he wanted. His eyes never left mine. Until....His head fell forward and his pelvis blasted me with his own climax. I whimpered when he pulled out. We both lay there exhausted for a few minutes. As usual, he went back to full control.

"Bathroom." He turned me on my side and swatted my poor backside. I whimpered again, but did as I was told.

12