Cats Rule, Dogs Drool

Story Info
Feline Shifter breeds her Lupine Mate.
2.6k words
4.38
9.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers

A/N: Nyx is a Feline Alpha Female Shifter, she doesn't have a more humanoid form, she's more like a furry. The Lupine is an Omega Lupine Shifter who has a humanoid form with ears and tail and then her beastial form.

------------------------------

"Did you have to make it so obvious that you were aroused by that fucking lycan bitch?" Nyx hissed in a rather annoyed fashion. I couldn't help but laugh, flicking her with my tail,

"Last I checked bitches were female and he was clearly all male." I feel her glaring at but I don't care. My head is spinning from the drink at dinner, "Don't get mad at me, you didn't ask my orientation before you staked your claim on me. You didn't even know my name."

It was true, Nyx claimed me when she went into a particularly bad rut. Alpha females were like Alpha males. They could breed females too. When aroused by a female their clit would harden and lengthen into a full size, fully working cock. The funny thing was that Nyx and I weren't even the same species of Shifter. I was lupine and she was a feline. Unlike lupine alpha females that knotted like the males, Nyx had barbs when she was ready to breed. They were faint nubs before that. I hated them. I also loved them. More than once the cunt had gotten me to beg for her to breed me. We would never have children. Inter-species relationships were always sterile.

There was a sudden pain in my scalp as Nyx yanked me over the arm of the couch, my feet can't touch the floor when I'm like this. Usually I would struggle but I'm a little too tipsy, "Don't fucking move, bitch." She hissed, her voice more beasitial. My core tightened, I've grown to like it when she gets like this.

I rested my head against the couch pillow, my ears twitching as my tail curled over my back. The dress she had talked me into wearing had rode up just under my ass. I was a little too aware of the cool breeze from the ac. I was then startled out of my thoughts by something pressing against my rose. I felt the slightly pointed tip and immediately knew it was a canine dildo, "Nyx.. wa-"

"Shut up! You want a knot so bad, huh? Well, you can have it, in your ass." Nyx shoved the canine shaped dildo deep into my tight ass. I came on the spot, the pain just as blinding as the sudden pleasure. I loved the full feeling as she pushed it deeper still causing me to whine and squirm, "That's right, whine, bitch..." She slapped my ass hard making me yelp and whimper.

I tried to squirm away but the jaguar shift held me in place going as far as to grab the base of my tail. I melted, my entire body relaxed as my cunt dripped desire. Nyx never played fair. Her silky fur tickled the backs of my thighs. I forgot to mention, I was more byrid and humanoid, she was more anthropomorphic or what people called furries. I stood at 5'5, she was 6'2 and she was on the small side.

"That's right, puppy..." she purred as she leaned her body over mine, her small, soft breasts pressed against my back, one hand pulled an ass cheek, "I have your knot, pretty girl... are you ready for it?" I shook my head, whimpering and trying to struggle as she pressed the dildo in a bit further, my ass was on fire, I was so full I didn't think anymore could fit but I could feel the large knot demanding my rose open.

"Nyx, please, baby! I'm sorry!" I scream as she roughly forces the knot into my greedy ass. I cumming hard as she holds me down forcing me to ride the orgasms out as she clicks a button and the knotted dildo begins to vibrate in my ass. My eyes roll in the back of my head as the tip of my tongue sticks out between my lips. I'm painting now as it's becoming harder to breathe. Nyx is slowly thrust against me, I feel her clit hardening into a cock.

"Come here, pretty girl..." Nyx growls as she pulls me up. This time she has me lay long ways on the arm of the couch, my head hanging off the front with my legs parted, the couch is pressed against the dildo making it even harder to ignore the vibrating canine cock in my ass. I know my cunt is soaked.

Nyx stands in front of me, her golden fur spotted with black, she rippled with muscle, yet still feminine. Though she was often mistaken for a male. Her cock was almost all the way hard, she was thick and at least nine inches in length. The tapered tip made sure she would be able to breed any omega females. "Open." I don't argue, when she gets like this I know better than to make her pull the Alpha Voice. As I parted my lips Nyx wasted no time shoving her half hard cock down my throat, I gagged but she kept it there moaning. Grabbing my throat she began to make slow thrust like she was using me for a flesh pock.

Every time I gagged or choked she hunched over me more, her thrusts growing more erratic. My cunt ached now. I swear Nyx had a knack for making me horny. I had neve been attracted to females before her. Maybe it was because she didn't make me lick her cunt and she had a cock. I didn't know but what I did know was that I loved it when she deprived me of oxygen while she fucked my throat, "Fuck, baby girl... Yes, squeeze my cock, fuck, just like that..." Her breathing was becoming more ragged, her thrusts were now forcing my lips to touch her pelvis. I was gagging every over stroke, streaks streaming down my face. With a roar she buried herself to the hilt in my throat flooding my stomach with her hot seed. I had no choice but to swallow again and again until she pulled herself free with a plop sitting on the couch as she placed a large clawed hand on my abdomen silently telling me I was getting up.

I was dazed to be honest, I knew my make up was smeared, I looked like a whore who's red lipstick had been smeared in a derogatory manner. I twitched every few moments as the dildo vibrated harder, Closing my eyes I fought off the orgasm that was trying to roll through me. I wasn't expecting Nyx to grab my legs pulling my lover half to lay on the couch long enough for her to kneel between them, "Do you still like males better, pretty girl?" She purred as her long thick tongue pushed into my honey covered folds. I tried to arch but she held me in place. My walls would spasm and attempt to squeeze her tongue but she just kept licking and sucking as though it was the last meal she was ever going to eat. The feline nibbled my clit making me shriek as her rough tongue once again assaults my tender walls. Between her oral assault and the dildo I can't think straight.

My entire body is shaking now, I whimper and whine, arching up with every lick she gives. My head feels foggy and all I can think about is how badly I need my cunt filled. Nyx knows this, she can see it. The blown pupils, hard nipples, dripping cunt, flushed skin and my eagerness to be touched. Slowly she pulls back to sit at the other end of the couch, her legs spread, her cock massive and glistening with pre cum, her eyes watch me like a predator. I know what she wants me to do.

We've played this game before but she knows I have to be in the right headspace.

I guess I am.

I whimper moving to my hands and my knees on the couch, my ears lower and my tail tucks as I move towards Nyx leaning my head down to nuzzle up her leg inhaling her spicy scent. She smells of tiger balm and cool nights to me. I know I am safe with her. She allows me to nuzzle up her thigh rubbing her scent on me as I lean my head down licking the crow of her cock. She growls in approval, running her claws through my hair. She doesn't allow me to lick her long though, her claws fist my hair pulling me up so that she can press her muzzle against my lips in a kiss, I am once again, putty in her hands, "Show me how bad you want me, pretty girl.. Beg for this kitty cock..."

I feel my core clench, my tail swishes back and forth as she releases me and I turn around going into a deep arch, my head resting against my wrists as I take the mating position, my glistening cunt and dildo stuffed ass on display. You purr again in approval, "What do you want, pretty girl?"

"You.." I whimper.

"What about me?" Nyx rubs my slick cunt with the crown of her cock, "Say it.."

"Your cock..." I don't want to say what she wants. I hate this part of the game. We both know I secretly love it. I love the humiliation.

"You're a very bad puppy... Maybe I should ravage your ass and let you feel the barbs as I breed your ass instead of your cunt..." The vibration suddenly stops and she grabs the base of it. I cry out as my poor ass tries to stretch around the knot,

"I want your kitty cock!" I scream as she starts taking short thrusts with the dildo. My eyes roll in the back of my head again as I pant now, fingers grasping at the couch. Nyx shoves her thick shaft hilt deep inside of my needy cunt in one go. I couldn't breath, I could only gasp. My satin walls clamped down around her, convulsing and trying to milk her.

I'm whining and squirming at this point, driven half mad with the pain and pleasure, the need and desire to be bred, I'm pressing back against her now, letting out the most delicious sound moans each time she grazes my cervix. She strokes my tail and I shiver, tightening around her again, "Such a good girl, that's right, who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, yours, Daddy..." I gasp as her thrusts grow harder, she's already came so I know that she can control when she barbs me. I feel the nubs now rubbing my sensitive walls in intimate ways I never would've known had she not claimed me, "Please... please please.." I pant, my voice pleading as I bounce back against each thrust.

"Please what, pretty girl?" She grabs my hips holding me still as she drives into me, "What do you want, hmmm? Do you want my barbs, baby? Do you want to feel me claim your cunt in a way that only I can?" Her laughter is dark, ominous and yet seductive. I wanted everything she said.

"Breed... me.. Please.. Please... "

"Do you still prefer knots, my precious slut puppy?" Nyx thrusts in hard at the same time she pulls the knot free from my ass. I scream again cumming hard around her cock. She tosses the toy pinning me down hard, "You are mine and mine alone! Do you understand? You will not fantasize about fucking a damn male." Her hips were slamming into me so hard that I was sure we were going to be bruised, she was also pushing to my cervix. The pain was unique and delicious but I couldn't even scream, my lips parted in a silent scream as I came again and again. I had really hurt her feelings and I hadn't meant to.

"I just want you, Daddy.." I manage to cry out softly, "I only want Daddy's kitty cock.. I want to feel Daddy claim me from the inside out, force me to take load after load.. Breed me, please.. Daddy... Please breed your puppy..."

Nyx's hard pace slowed to a complete stop, my cunt and ass throbbed. Slowly she pressed my body down into the couch before rolling onto her side, my back against her chest as she lifted my leg up and over hers, pinning one under her. I was left completely open and vulnerable now, "Are you my pretty girl..." She whispered a hand going around my throat.

"Yes, " I whimper, my tal trying to swish, "All yours.. I your pretty girl.." I can't think straight, my body is burning up. I need her inside of me! It was as if she could read my mind, her cock would push into my soaked folds once more, stretching me around her until she pushed so deep she was almost in my cervix. I was in heaven. I was so full but I wanted more, I wanted to feel the pain only she could give me, "Please.. Please.. " I whisper, " I want them.. I want them.. Please.. I want to be bred by your kitty cock..."

I hear her chuckle softly and nuzzle into my neck. A moment later I start to feel them, rows of sharp, claw like things pressing against my satin walls, "You know I have to thrust now, baby..." I don't want her to but I do.

"Bite me... Bite me.. Please.. Please fucking bite me..." I managed to cry out, my voice betrays how lost I am, how badly I need her. She has won. She knows now as she bites hard into the back of my neck, I feel her fangs break skin. Her strong arms wrap around me, razor sharp claws digging in as she begins to thrust hard enough to make my bones hurt. My cunt is on fire. The air smells of sex and blood. My blood. My screams are drowned out by her snarls as her grip on me tightens.

I fear for a split second that she will go completely Feral and I will die but I push the thought from my mind. She is breeding me as though I am one of her own. I am honored, not afraid. My trust is rewarded with the sudden white hot pain of her barbs fully extending and latching into me as she pumps me full of her cum. It's so hot inside of me and my stomach distends slightly as her barbs keep her plugged deep inside of me.

Gently she releases my neck, licking the bleeding wounds. I shake my head letting her know to stop, I want to bleed. This pleases her and I can tell because her cock twitches inside of me.

"Say it..."

I blush and shake my head, "No, Daddy, please..."

Nyx begins to take short deep thrusts, the barbs cutting me deep, "Say it...and I'll pierce your womb little slut puppy..." She rolls us over again, this time I'm on my stomach again but she has me mounted like she would if she were a wolf like me. I whine as she presses against my cervix, she knows enough times and the pain will make me give in. She's right. I can only handle it a few times before I cum again squeezing her cock digging the barbs in deeper,

"Cat rule, dogs drool!" I scream. She keeps true to her word, piercing my womb. The pain is blinding but I was caught up in a world shattering rapture, I was sure my soul was shattering. I lay twitching, unable to move, my body humming in the afterglow. I was barely coherent as Nyx leaned over me, gently wiping the drool from my mouth,

"Yes, you do my love... "

Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers