The Nest Pt. 01: Incubator

Story Info
A tentacle parasite takes me into the nest.
1.5k words
4.37
41.3k
62
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

I walk home with a happy spring in my step. Finally the time has come, my last exam is over, now I have two wonderful months of vacation waiting before I start my first year of university. I enjoy early summer as I pick my favorite path: Through the woods. I look up at the play of light through the dense treetops. The sun is already high, but it is still cool in the forest. I can smell the damp earth and fallen leaves. For a moment I have to deviate from my path along a tree stump covered with moss. I follow a stream, the sparkling water looks lovely and I decide to take off my shoes and wade into the creek. Refreshed, barefoot, I continue my path.

I go deeper and deeper into the woods, I don't have to rush to get home, my parents are away for at least another week. What a wonderful freedom. I've just turned 18 and soon the real freedom will start, then I'll live in a dorm and make my own rules.

I have to be careful where I put my feet, the banks are slippery with mud and stones covered with green algae. I hold on to the branch of an old tree for a moment and... 'crack' the rotten branch breaks off as my foot slips. I land right on my ass, let go of my backpack and slide a little further. My leg sinks up to my knee in a muddy hole between some tree roots. Large deep purple fungi grow on the baren tree trunk and its roots spread far over the stream. I grab myself tightly to a root and try to pull my leg out. With great effort I pull my body up, but the mud sucks my leg down powerfully like a vacuum. I put my free foot on the tree root and use it to push me off. Instead of breaking free, my foot slides off the slippery root, straight into the muddy hole. I sink deeper. Both my legs up to my thighs in the slimy sludge.

"Fucking mud", I wriggle my legs back and forth to pry myself free but just sink deeper and deeper into the gunk. Even my ass and hips go under and I can feel the warm mud coming through my panties.

"Ugh, disgusting", whatever I do I work myself deeper and deeper into the hole, frustrated I drum my fists on the tree root, "help!" I shout desperately, knowing that no one is around. Suddenly I drop down to my neck. I feel my body sink further down, I have nowhere to hold on to. I look up one more time at the light that shimmers peacefully between the leaves and the colorful purple fungi on the tree trunk before the mud completely swallows me up.

I gasp, a taste of wet earth and mold in my mouth. I sit in a dim hole, lit only by a small opening above me. More of the fleshy purple fungi grow on the walls, connected by fat pulsating veins. I sit up on my knees and sink into the soft, spongy surface, it feels warm... almost alive. Thick mucus drips down my shoulders, breasts and legs. I'm appalled by the smell, it seems to be a combination of the wet forest floor, a strong floral perfume and rotten flesh.

I creep closer to the light of the opening, but a heavy arm winds across my stomach and wraps itself around my waist. I try to pull the slimy appendix away from me, but it continues to wrap around my stomach, under my shirt, and between my breasts. At the same time he pulls me into the shadows until my back is against a pulsating, fleshy wall. More tentacles entangle my arms and legs, mucus drips down over my shoulders, and the first tentacle rhythmically kneads my left breast. A second and third tentacle crawl over my shoulders, one curling loosely around my neck, the other descending to my right boob. With a soft smacking sound they suck on my nipples, massaging and kneading the tissue underneath. I feel the muscles of my thighs stretch as my legs are drawn into the wall wide apart. A blob of foul-smelling slime falls onto my face, I breathe heavily to keep from puking as it drips down my nose and lips.

While I am distracted, a thick smooth tongue rises between my legs and licks my crotch long and wet, my shorts getting soaked. The tongue licks again, this time along the inside of my thigh to the edge of my shorts. He wiggles himself under the rim and squirms through my pant leg, hot and pressing he slides through my panties past my pussy, until it comes out the other pant leg again. He pauses for a moment, then, with a short, powerful jerk, rips my pants and panties off me. The tongue continues for a while, until my lower abdomen, thighs and pussy are completely covered in thick mucus. A drop of slime drips down my ass. My heart is racing. I try to scream, but the tentacle around my neck tightens and mutes my voice.

The tentacle loosens slightly around my bruised neck, but the threat remains and I don't dare to make a sound. The tentacles on my breasts continue to massage and knead rhythmically as small suckers latch on to my nipples with a constant *slup slup slup*. A new fleshy arm appears from the soft bottom. This one is thicker than the others and flares out wide and flat. With gentle prodding, like a sniffing searching snout, it explores my leg. The thick shaft rubs against my thigh as he eagerly searches on. Gently he presses against my clit and then down my slit dripping with viscous slime. He prods enthusiastically at my lips. Frustrated, the fist-sized head thrusts against my pussy, sinking it between my lips and up to my opening. A shudder runs through the wall behind me and the throbbing floor pushes my ass up a little more. The ovipositor increases the pressure and pushes in. I feel the muscles of my pussy stretch under the huge strain. With a lot of force the hungry phallus penetrates deeper into my pussy. The plungers on my nipple accelerate with an enthusiastic *slup slup slup* and more lubricating mucus drips down the thick shaft.

I feel my pussy struggle with the size of the tip pressing into me. Steadily he sinks deeper into my slit. *slup slup slup*, the greedy suckers work my tits and swollen nipples. I can't contain myself and squeal through my teeth, the tentacle around my neck tightens. I stiffen and my pussy contracts around the hard rod. I see a vein on the shaft pulsing slightly and he jerkingly digs deeper into my cherry.

I don't know how long I've been lying here, but it seems like hours before the laying tube shoves itself deep enough into me to reach my cervix. A pleasurable tremor runs through the parasite. He pulls back slightly and thrusts again into my cervix. With long rhythmic strokes he works my slit, always adding moisture and always filling me completely. The muscles of my vagina begin to weaken and the thick shaft slides in more easily. He takes advantage of this by increasing the tempo. He is pounding pussy faster and faster, with every thrust he grinds against my uterus. In small streams he leaks a stinging liquid, deep inside. My cervix ​​softens, with every stroke the ovipositor jabs hungrily.

The whole wall and floor moves along with the impact of the pole, he hammers violently between my legs until he finally penetrates my cervix with a sharp punch. The egg-layer squeezes in and the broad glans swells in my womb. Some small hooks attach themselves to my uterine wall. The tentacles around my breasts and midriff stiffen and pull me closer to the wall, as if I could still get away. It's suddenly very quiet now that the fucking has stopped. All I can hear is my own trembling breathing and a soft suckling on my nipples. A bulge moves through the cock, it squeezes with force through my pussy and is planted in my uterus with a sticky paste. My legs tremble as I see dozens more bulges approaching through the ovipositor. Egg after egg is planted in my womb, the phallus always injects a viscous substance to implant its ovum in my uterine wall.

After a dozen eggs I feel the pressure on my stomach, my once narrow waist shows a slight bulge. Still, the parasite isn't done with me yet. My uterus continues to stretch as he stuffs me. For the next hour he pumps merrily until it looks like my stomach is about to burst. He closes it all off with a slimy blob that seals my uterus back up. Then his flaccid cock slides out of his fresh incubator. Embedded in the fleshy wall I feel my abdominal wall tense over the eggs. In silence I listen to the soft *slup slup slup* as I think back to my joy this morning. "freedom..." I mutter.

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers