Catwoman by Gaslight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to fuck. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes please."

"Louder."

"YES, I want you!"

Selina knelt over his glistening body and positioned her pussy directly over his pole. With her right hand she placed the smooth and tapered head to her opening and let it pop inside her cunt. As she dropped down his generous shaft followed on and she sank all the way down to his balls.

"What a scrumptious cock you have, it's purrrr fect!"

Raffles surrendered and thrust his hips up to meet her downward strokes as they began to fuck. Selina rotated her hips back and forth and from side to side as she rode up and down, her honey like juices coating his manhood.

"I love fucking a man like this, it's categorically splendid. Don't you agree, darling?"

Raffles uttered a throaty moan in reply as his biceps flexed and bulged and his legs tensed. She slowed up her ministrations and looked him in the eye as she raised her rump up high, almost losing his cock, before slowly coming down again, sensuously driving her slick tunnel onto his hot cock. He longed to hold her bottom and guide her up and down on him but he was frustratingly tied. He looked at the black pubes of hers as they meshed with his when she swallowed him up inside her.

"Oh, so divine, lucky, lucky English bitches."

Selina moaned softly as her lower body moved faster and faster with her slim thighs clamped tightly against his muscular legs. The tempo increased as her moist cunt thrust up and down on his boner. Each stroke brought him closer to his climax.

"OH!"

Raffles cried out as she lifted off him completely and left him fucking air as she sat on her haunches and grinned at him as lay vulnerable and defenceless.

"Just a quick taste."

The minx sucked on his throbbing member and she hummed happily as she tasted a combination of his and her sweet juices. The hiss of the gas lamp was just audible as they both uttered groans and grunts as Selina painted his cock with her saliva, her right hand all the while pinching the base of his cock to stem his orgasm. Then she apparently was ready for more and straddled his groin in a reverse cowgirl position. She cupped his balls as her rump wriggled on his line of view before she let him slide back inside her molten cave.

"Oh, yes!"

Selina knelt forward and placed her hands on her knees as she began to fuck the restrained cat burglar in earnest. With wide eyes Raffles was glued to the sight of her asshole which winked at him as his length vanished up inside her cunt. She was well aware of what he saw and leaned further forward to really give him an eyeful.

"I won't be able to hold out much longer." He advised as his balls swelled under her.

"Do you want to cum?" Asked Selina between breathless moans. "Do you desire release? Maybe inside me? Or on my tits? So many choices. Or maybe I'll just leave."

"Would you be so cruel?"

She smiled as her motions increased which stimulated her clitoris on his pelvic bone. Slow and deliberate movements on his fat prick drew her near to her own climax and she snapped her head back, tossing her lush mane down her spine as the woman convulsed in an all consuming orgasm.

"Heaven, pure heaven." She cooed as she rammed down one last time on his cock.

With his hose jammed tightly inside her sodden pussy Raffles erupted and she felt his warm blast enter her cunt with a pulsating inevitability. After a few moments Selina got off him and walked over to a chair and sat. She lit a cigarette and studied his face until she had smoked the whole thing. Then she began to dress and pack her things, together with the bag of loot.

"Pardon me for asking, but do you intend on leaving me in this embarrassing predicament?"

Raffles jingled the cuffs in a dramatic flourish.

"Leaving you, taking the spoils, hitting the road. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it immensely. But spare the rod and spoil the child as they say. Next time you visit Gotham you may want to pass right on through."

Selina put on her hat with the red feather and made to leave.

"But how long will I be thus? It might be days."

"Not at all. The maid comes in to change the sheets promptly at nine. Then either she will let you free, or summon Mister Wayne. Pity I can't stay to watch."

"But, madam! What about sustenance. I cannot leave this bed."

Selina went to a corner of the room and returned with a saucer of milk which she placed on the bed beside him. The man looked at it in distain.

"Farewell, Mister Raffles, and good luck."

END

12