Catwoman Ch. 05: Snared

Story Info
Sexbot Catwoman has been captured and Mr. Freeze toys w/ her.
6.7k words
4.9
1.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DZiegler
DZiegler
101 Followers

---

CHAPTER FIVE: SNARED

---

"Oh Bruce, Bruce, Bruce WAYNE! You always thought you were so clever, didn't you? Of course I have surveillance software installed on all my engineer's workstations! You didn't think that when your little..." Freeze flailed his arms wildly, "...kitty sexbot here plugged herself into Mr. Ottlar's computer that it wouldn't automatically take a snapshot of the connecting device?"

Forced in position on her knees in front of Freeze, Selina stammered with glitchy irregularity, "I-I-I-I-I-I..." She was cut off as Freeze smacked her across her face with a hollow 'THUNK' of his energized baton.

"Shut up you robotic bitch! I'll deal with you later."

Selina's voice morphed into a muffled digital garble and faded out as she struggled to regain control over her systems.

"AND! And and and...that connecting device was actually labeled at its root level as a WayneTech Pleasure Bot?! WHAT?!" Fries cackled, shaking his head, "That's just plain lousy coding work there Bruce. I'm frankly a little disappointed."

Bruce grimaced on the other end of the line, unable to respond, looking at Freeze through Selina's camera eyes.

"Combine that with the fact that Rico here..." He gestured over to the man standing up against a crate with his arm in a sling, "...Rico come here so Bruce can see you. Yeah, that's good."

Freeze looked Selina right in the eyes, "Combine that with the fact that Rico actually saw your stupid cat-bitch robot just the other night! You know what, at first I didn't believe him. I said he was crazy. But THEN, we ran the scan on Mr. Ottlar's computer and found that a WayneTech Pleasure Bot had accessed our files."

Freeze chuckled, "Well that settled it for me. I figured you'd probably try to send her here tonight..." He pointed to the man tied to the chair, eyes blindfolded, "...after all, Mr Ottlar here said that she was quite interested in our little meeting."

He twirled his baton enthusiastically, "So, I went out and bought every blackmarket Zero-Day exploit available for your little pleasure bots. Turns out, there's a lot of them!"

He laughed maniacally, "Again, sloppy, sloppy coding Bruce. Although I'll chalk this one up to your shortsighted engineers."

Bruce hit his desk violently. Nobody could hear him, "No! Come on Selina! Come on! You've got this, little cat!"

"I didn't know which of those exploits would work on your little custom robo-slut, so I just set them all up on this little tablet and broadcasted them one at a time the second she arrived."

He spun around, speaking to the other half-dozen or so men still in the warehouse, "And it was quite an arrival I'll say! I'll admit that coming in from the fucking air duct, took us all a bit by surprise! But, just a few seconds after watching her tear through the guards, I hit this little button..."

With a finger he gestured at the large red button on the tablet's screen, "...and well you saw the results. Again I will say she's a stubborn little bot though, isn't she? Took down eight of our best men before finally going down herself."

Victor walked up and squatted down so that he was eye level with Selina, his eyes only inches away from her plastic face.

Bruce saw him look at Selina up and down.

"She is quite an attractive little toy. Maybe I'll have some fun with her later like Mr. Ottlar here did."

He looked over to Jake who sat, gagged and nervously squirming in his restraints, "I'm still so disappointed Jake. All it takes for you to give away our secrets is what...some Chardonnay and a robot prostitute? What if we hadn't caught her? Then maybe our plan would have been all for naught and Mr. Francese here wouldn't be very happy, would he?"

He grinned at Francese, "And trust me...we don't want an unhappy Francese. Joseph, can you have one of your remaining goons see to him, please?"

With a digitized hum, Selina murmured, "Jake-Jake-Jake-Jake..."

She was again interrupted by Victor, who this time pressed the electrically charged tip of his baton right against the base of her neck.

She spasmed uncontrollably as the voltage ran through her electric internals unchecked.

Bruce could only hear now, Selina's eyes shook in their sockets, fixed gazing upwards, "Ahh now isn't that much better? Goodbye Bruce, thanks again for all the laughs. I'll see you in hell."

--

--

Selina reactivated with a sudden jolt. Ignoring the litany of alerts and errors scattered across her HUD, she performed a quick scan of her surroundings. She quickly realized that she was bound vertically, her legs, arms, and neck all fastened tightly to a cement wall against her back. The room she was in was unfamiliar; she was unable to determine if it was the same building or not. Her chronograph was a mess, unable to assign any time estimates for how long she'd been out.

She found that she had also been stripped of her clothes, although she sensed her cowl was still in position atop her head. In addition, her sternum access panel was hinged open just beneath the swell of her breasts.

She went to move her arms and legs, but no matter how much power she routed through her servo motors they couldn't budge the straps that held her tight. She just ended up wriggling cartoonishly against her restraints.

"Ahh you're awake, Catwoman! Or..." Mr. Freeze gave her a knowing wink, "...or should I just call you Selina? I think I'll do that. Catwoman is too formal."

Freeze was sitting in a chair right in front of Selina, the control tablet in his gloved hands. Two red cables stuck out of the tablet, snaking across the floor and up into her open panel.

"Do you know who I am, Selina?"

Selina stared at him, steadfast, "You're Victor Fries, also known as Mr. Freeze. Where's Bruce?"

"Very good Selina! You can call me Victor so that we'll both be on a first name basis." He chuckled and typed out something hurriedly on the tablet.

Selina felt the locks on her coital access panel release.

"Oh and Bruce can't help you now my little robotic vigilante. The first thing I did when I opened you up was to...permanently deactivate your ability to externally network with well...anything."

He gave the tablet another tap before gesturing to the ground to his right. Selina's eyelashes flickered as her coital access panel hinged open; she looked over and identified a small bundle of sliced wires and her hastily ripped out data-networking module.

She huffed at the idea of him so egregiously pulling out her delicate components. A quick internal query of her Comms-Link's status confirmed Freeze's actions, as it errored out under her attempt to make any network connection.

Turning her attention back to Freeze, Selina probed, "Where is Jake Ottlar?"

Freeze clenched his teeth together, "Oh I guess that's right, you missed that part! It's not your fault, I may have given you such a shock at the end of our little conversation with Bruce there that you shut down! It was quite cute, really."

He looked her directly in the eyes. "Jake's dead. Francese saw to that. He put everything at risk with his careless behavior, and I suggest you cooperate so we can keep the...err...body count down, okay?"

"Why am I active? Why not just terminate my systems and dispose-ose-ose-ose-ose of me?"

Selina's voice hiccuped as her systems struggled to adjust to the absence of dozens of critical processing arrays that had been destroyed during the multiple electrical baton charges her frame had endured.

Victor set his tablet down and leapt out of his chair, "Well, on top of being the most lifelike bot I've ever seen, you may just have something I need."

He began pacing in front of her. Selina scanned the room behind him and found nobody else there.

They were alone.

"You see I'm not really a BAD guy, Selina. I'm really a victim in all this! Years ago my wife Nora was very sick. Everyone said that what she had was incurable..."

He stopped pacing, running a finger down from the bottom of Selina's sternum access panel to her plasti-sculpted navel.

"...INCURABLE! Do you know what that's like? To know that the person you love most is going to die right in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it?"

He looked at her with two sorrow-filled eyes, before shaking his head in annoyance, "Of course you don't. You're just a stupid fucking bot."

He grabbed the chair, spinning it 180 degrees, and sat back down. He leaned into the chair's back support, facing Selina.

"Anyways, I didn't let that stop me. I loved...I LOVE Nora, so I put her in a homemade stasis chamber to keep her alive without her sickness progressing. Do you understand what I'm saying."

Selina blinked in affirmation, but in reality she was only able to partially process Freeze's words.

"Good! So, yes I had her in stasis for the better part of the last 25 years. I waited 25 years for a cure; a QUARTER CENTURY without my lovely Nora, and still, to this day...the prognosis for her condition hasn't improved one bit."

He took a labored breath, his eyes laser-focused behind his red tinted goggles, "Imagine that..."

"Well, it turns out that stasis itself has a shelf life of its own. A couple years ago we had a few scares with the process and I thought I'd lost her forever. But, I was lucky and she ended up pulling through."

He put his palms together, rubbing them against each other with nervous energy, "So, here I am....my terminally ill wife will die if she stays in stasis and she'll die if I bring her out of stasis. There's really no way for me to WIN here."

He reached out, brushing a gloved hand against Selina's blemishless face.

"So, I made the decision to transfer her consciousness into an AI program. You can imagine how hard that was for me, can't you? Nora, as I knew her, is gone forever, and I have to live with that decision. But, her digital "self" is right...."

He fished his hand into a zippered pocket on his silver pressure suit and pulled out a small memory resistor drive, "...right here. Her memories...our memories, her personality, what she likes, what she doesn't like...her favorite color. They're all right here!"

His eyes sunk low, "But, there's something missing. I can't get Nora to properly interface with anything. I can run tests and see activity on the drive, so I know she's there, but I can't...I can't...I can't bring her BACK!"

He grinned devilishly. "That's where you come in. I've heard the rumors about you for quite some time now...the 'Cat Woman'! Especially after seeing you dispose of my and Francese's men and listening to Rico's account of you in the jewelry store, I have to admit that there's something DIFFERENT about you Selina...and I believe that what makes you tick...what makes you, YOU, will be the key to me unlocking my Nora forever."

He gave Selina's exposed breast a rough squeeze.

She didn't react, her sexual suite locked-out against Freeze's touh.

"Plus, I have to say I may steal a few design components from your chassis. I know I've said it already, but I'll be damned if you aren't just the prettiest little robot vigilante."

Selina's eyelids flickered as her Logic and Reasoning (L&R) CPU Core processed this new information and sorted it accordingly with what she and Bruce already knew, "Why the railguns? Why this meeting for their distribution? How do they help you get Nora back?"

Freeze laughed, a fringe of irritation evident in his voice, "You think migrating my wife's consciousness into a digital construct was cheap!? HA! I owe millions to that little bastard Joseph Francese. He's as power hungry as they come, but his money is green. I'll give him and his goons enough of those fancy railguns to bring Gotham to its knees. As long as I have Nora back, Gotham can burn for all I care."

Selina struggled against her restraints, "We'll stop you. I saw the damage just one of those guns can do. They're too dangerous. If they make it into the wrong hands...thousands will die."

Almost ignoring Selina's comment entirely, Freeze stepped forward and bent at the waist, looking meticulously into her exposed internals, "So be it..."

He curiously poked a finger into her newly opened coital access panel, "...although destructive, forest fires have their place in the natural cycle. They burn through the years of underbrush that's grown lazy and dense, and at the same time their intense heat triggers the seeds of new saplings and plants to sprout..." He poked a second finger inside of her.

"...With the suffocating underbrush out of the way, these new plants are able to grow and flourish, unobstructed."

He looked up at her, "How are we to know that Francese isn't the forest fire Gotham needs? This city has become NOTHING but underbrush. Corrupt to the core. A change to the status quo is long overdue."

Selina's eyes crossed as her L&R CPU Core struggled to parseFreeze's complex analogy, "I don't understand. What do forest fires have to do with-OHHH! WOW! Mhhmhmmmm! BRUCE?! How did you-you-you? I don't-don't-don't understand. I locked you out of my sexual suite-suite-suite!?"

Freeze grinned, "I'm a scientist, Selina. Problem solving is kind of what I do best..."

He toyed with one of her polymer nipples, feeling it stiffen in between his fingers, "...Now your systems might get a little confused...so sorry about that. Your sexual suite thinks I'm Bruce, but obviously I'm NOT Bruce. The rest of your software...or selfware, or...cat-ware knows that! So, if you feel your thoughts getting a little mixed up, just know it's not your fault."

Selina arched her back against the wall, pushing herself with urgency into Freeze's grasp, as her systems reacted instinctively to the stimulus, "Unnghh that feels so...WAIT! No, stop this at...feels so good-good-good." Selina's voice skipped like a broken record, shifting up and down randomly in pitch as the resource intensive tug-of-war between her systems chewed through many times more processing power than was typical.

Freeze removed his hand from inside Selina's delicate electronics and moved it down to the intersection of her soft, creamy thighs. He gently brushed up against her nubile pink lips, noting the small moan it elicited from her..

He watched in fascination, through her open panel, as her dual lubrication heat-pumps turned on in perfect coordination with each other. A few seconds later, through the liners of his glove, he could feel the heat of her slippery fluids against his fingertips. Stubbornly making its way past Freeze's pressure suit's air filtration system, the subtle fragrance of her juices tickled at his nose.

He pulled back, his cheeks flush, and he stood up, "Now that I have you working the way I want, I can really start pulling you apart. I'll be right back! I need some tools."

Selina didn't like the sound of that. All she could do was bite at her lip, hoping for a way out to materialize.

---

---

Bruce grimaced as he drifted hard through a tight corner, the wheels of the Batmobile squealing beneath him, the splitting pressure of the safety harness cutting into his broad shoulders.

The motor spun-up with raw power as he tore through Gotham's streets towards Selina's last known location. He knew putting a backup GPS chip in her cowl had been a good idea.

He admitted to himself, it felt good to be behind the wheel again even if it was taxing his broken body. The familiar sensation of controlling the fully electric 1,300 horsepower motor through the steering column had his adrenaline kicking in a way he hadn't felt for years.

However, It didn't feel nearly as good to be back in the Batsuit. A couple years of inactivity had the armored garment pulled uncomfortably tight across his entire body. He would have to make some adjustments to its measurements in his spare time if he ever hoped to use what agility remained in his ankles and knees.

Alas, he was in the suit, he was in the batmobile, and the majority of his tools and gadgets had responded well when he quickly tested them on his way out of the Batcave.

He was the Batman, and he was hell-bent on saving Selina from the clutches of Freeze.

He dialed up an old friend through his own cowl's built-in communications suite.

The reedy voice of former Commissioner Jim Gordon came through on the line, "Bruce? For what do I owe the pleasure?" The breath wheezed loudly in and out of his damaged lungs. "Calling a man on his deathbed and all...I hope you have a good reason."

He laughed, each chuckle audibly coated in phlegm "Seriously, I'm dying... to know how I can be of any help to you in my... present state."

"Jim. I need to know if she's ready. It's Selina...she's in danger."

Bruce was met with silence on the other end, Gordon's labored breaths contrasting sharply against the complete lack of background noise.

Bruce continued, "Jim. I need her help. It's serious."

Gordon sighed, "I should have known. I should have known you were calling about HER."

He whispered out under his breath, "I should have never told you about the project. I was naive to do so. You were just hurting so badly and I wanted for you to see that... there was an exit for you, a path for you to be something... to be someone else other than the Batman."

"Jim..."

"She's not ready, Bruce! I threw every resource I had at that project and... she's simply still not ready. Why do you think I 'retired' so quickly? Because of my lungs? No! It's because of this... damned project; it stole my focus away from my duties as Commissioner. This project is my baby, Bruce. I swear the second... it's complete you'll know. She'll be out on the street cleaning up Gotham more efficiently than you, or I, or your precious Selina, ever could. But, she's not ready and I'm not putting her out there."

Bruce was silent.

"You don't have to do this, Bruce. Whatever you're doing...it can wait."

"It can't, Jim. It can't wait. I can't lose Selina again." He exhaled loudly, "Just tell me when Batgirl's ready. You know I have things I can teach her that GPD wouldn't dare to program in."

"I will Bruce. I will"

Bruce cut the communication channel and continued speeding away towards Selina's pinging GPS marker.

--

Freeze re-entered the room just as Selina's systems were about to go into hibernation. The day's activities had seen heavy usage of her robotic chassis and her battery levels reflected that, registering a measly 14% charge remaining.

He had a bag slung across his shoulders, a myriad of metal tools sticking out of its open flap.

"Now Selina, I need to learn everything I can from you and that requires putting your systems through their paces. I hope you're programmed to like it rough.

He punched in a few commands on his tablet. Selina instantly felt them unlock several pattern and behavior trees within her systems that were normally restricted.

Freeze had just granted himself full verbal control over her operation and motor control.

"Selina, I need you to execute sexual intercourse simulation..." He scrolled through the long list of options, "...Wow there's a lot here. Let's go with sexual intercourse simulation #22."

"Mmhhmmphhh! No! Unghhhh! Bruce!?"

As much as her systems fought it, Selina wasn't able to stop her plastic snatch from heating up with computerized arousal.

The sounds of her lubricant pumps again firing up buzzed loudly in the empty room. She rolled her head backwards, her eyes following suit, as faux pleasure streams were generated and fed throughout her Sexual Performance Bus.

She moaned, her nipples stiffening to their maximum setting as she writhed against the wall in her restraints. Selina's motorized pussy vibrated and contracted in rhythm with the simulation of Bruce's hard cock plunging deep into her glistening folds.

Freeze watched her readouts as she progressed through the simulation, impressed with her execution.

DZiegler
DZiegler
101 Followers