Catwoman Ch. 05: Snared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a devilish grin, Freeze spoke out, "Selina deactivate lubrication pump #2 and route all fluids through lubrication pump #1. Maximize flow rate of lubrication throughout the duration of simulation. Dismiss any errors or alerts related to this direction."

"I-I-I-uhhhhh." Selina's eyes crossed as her already taxed systems worked through the specifics of Freeze's request, "I don't-don't think my components are rated for that...."

"Dismiss comment. Continue under my previous direction."

"Understood Bru-Victo-Bru-Freeze..." Her pretty face contorted wildly as the dual directives of Freeze and Bruce tripped up even her most fundamental subroutines.

However, in quick succession she was able to carry out his request. The hum of one pump died away and the other grew louder and louder. The sound soon became a metallic rattle as lubricant was pumped through her plumbing at a rate well beyond what she had been designed to handle.

The juices streamed down her thighs, pooling in a shiny puddle just beneath her ensnared feet.

"Oh that feels! Unghhhh! That feels soooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo.....!"

POP!

The fastener connecting her output tube to lubrication pump #1 popped off from the excess pressure. Lubricant sputtered out of her open coital access panel and streaked down the front of her exposed mons.

Selina's face froze, her eyes closed and her lips pursed together in a perfect O shape.

Her vaginal unit's circuit boards were soaked. Luckily, these had been designed to be waterproof, but her hot, slick, chemically formulated lubricant wasn't exactly water; her Main CPU could only hope that nothing critical short circuited.

Freeze stood up, shaking his head disapprovingly, "Oh what a mess! Selina, cease execution of sexual intercourse simulation immediately."

Selina's heavy panting stopped abruptly. Her eyes, half lidded, flickered beneath her tousled hair. She convulsed in her restraints, her systems struggling to cope with the quickly evolving situation.

It took several long seconds for her to work through the backlog of errors and alerts brought on by her pump's malfunction. She managed a breathy exhale, "Why?"

Freeze shrugged, "Why not? Every little bit of data I can get from you, I can use to make Nora even better. You're a Pleasure Bot at your core so I can learn a lot just by seeing how you react."

He took his tablet and turned it sideways, eyeing it with keen interest. "Now how hard is it to remove your limbs? According to the WayneTech Pleasure Bot manual, there's a method for it. Does the same method apply for your chassis?"

Selina looked straight down, silent.

Freeze chuckled, "Selina, I command you to answer my inquiry and to answer it accurately."

With her head still hung down, Selina pouted out, "Yes. Functionally the removal of my arms and legs works the same as any WayneTech Pleasure Bot, models v2 and newer."

He gave her a childish squeeze of the cheeks, making sure his boots avoided the still warm puddle of lube beneath her, "See, that wasn't so hard! Now, walk me through, step by step, the process for removing your left arm."

Selina relented, knowing she couldn't fight against his commands.

"This unit will first depressurize seals in upper shoulder.

Depressurizing.

Depressurizing.

"Depressurization complete."

"A micro-seam should now be visible at the intersection of my arm and torso."

"Please tell me when you have located the seam."

Freeze ran his hands over and looked closely at Selina's shoulder, "Well I'll be damned! It's hardly noticeable....Now what?!"

"This until will disengage internal couplers."

Disengaging left shoulder coupler #1.

Disengaging left shoulder coupler #2.

Disengaging left shoulder coupler #3.

"Now, use the Synth-Skin removal tool found in my sternum's hinged access panel and leverage my Synth-Skin away from the seam. Two external couplers should be visible. Disengage both couplers and this unit's left arm will be fully disconnected."

Freeze did as he was directed and quickly had Selina's arm separated from her torso.

Her body slumped awkwardly to one side, only her right arm now supporting her weight from above.

He removed the loose arm, looking inquisitively at its makeup of internal components and connectors, before gently setting it down on the table nearest him.

"Good. Now let's repeat the process for your right leg."

Selina rolled her eyes. It was a pre-programmed response she used when displeased.

"Understood Bru-Victo-Bru-Freeze."

Her systems still fought with themselves at the paradox of the man controlling her systems. She KNEW it was Freeze, but her sexual suite KNEW it was Bruce.

She sighed; she hadn't been programmed to work through logic puzzles like this; she had been programmed to clean up Gotham's streets and to fuck Bruce's brains out.

The process was mostly the same for her right leg's removal as it was for her left arm. Depressurization of two seals around the joint revealed a micro-seam. Internal couplers were then disconnected, followed by a manual release of the two external couplers.

The simple streamlined process put into place for efficient maintenance strategies on WayneTech Pleasure Bots was now being used to dismantle Selina piece by piece.

Freeze took her detached leg and sat it down next to her arm. Selina could see her slick lubricant still glistening on its inner thigh.

"Now for the fun part!" Freeze looked at Selina sternly. "Again, please answer my next questions as accurately as you can."

Selina just stared. Why nod if she hadn't been directed to? Why give him the satisfaction?

"I see that it's typical for Wayne Tech Pleasure Bots to come equipped with a personality chip. Do you have one of these?"

Selina shook her head. "I do not."

Freeze stomped his foot impatiently, "Well, do you have an equivalent component or system?"

Selina's eyes crossed as she processed Freeze's question. She so desperately wanted to say no but knew she was unable, "Yes, I have a personality CORE."

Freeze scoffed, "And where can I access this personality core?"

"It's positioned behind my Main CPU. You can access it through my sternum access panel which is..." Her eyes fluttered, "...already open."

"My Main CPU is the long black box within my ribcage; it ends just beneath my ribcage on my left. Locate the bottom of it. Behind that is my slotted programming receptacle bay." Her voice quivered, "The red programming card is my personality core."

"Do I need a tool to remove it?"

"No, it can be removed by hand."

Freeze stepped forward and carefully reached his hand into Selina's open sternum access panel. Bending his head down to gain a vantage point, he looked up in amazement at how neatly organized her dense stacks of circuit boards were. He marveled for a second at her intricate design before moving back to his original goal of removing her personality core.

He located it with relative ease. Selina's directions had been efficient and accurate as always.

With two gloved fingers grasping its red plastic edges, he pulled it out and examined it.

Freeze chuckled, "Really? Your personality core is just a standard programming slot-drive?!"

He looked down to Selina when she didn't respond, only to find her eyes blinking erratically and her face spasming uncontrollably. It was a far cry from her normally smooth operation and ultra lifelike mannerisms. He hypothesized that removal of her personality core while she was active was quite the edge-case for her sophisticated programing to handle smoothly.

Finally, after several grueling seconds, her facial actuators reset. When her eyes re-opened and looked at Freeze he swore that some of the glimmer of life that had been there previously was now gone.

Selina spoke out in short even-measured bursts, "Personality chip not detected. This unit will now defer to - Standard Package - WayneTech Pleasure Bot - pre-programmed responses only. Do you wish to continue?"

Freeze muttered to himself, "Interesting she called it a chip and not a core." He stroked his gloved hand against his pressure mask. "Yes, continue." He wondered if his verbal commands would even take with her personality core now removed.

"Understood, this unit will now activate."

Selina's vacant eyes blinked three times and upon opening them for good, she proceeded to scan her surroundings. She looked back and forth between her cuffed left leg and right arm twelve consecutive times before looking to Freeze.

"I'm sorry. I'm not currently equipped with a - bondage - subroutine module. This module - can be installed - with an upgrade - to the - Deluxe Package." She smiled ear to ear, showcasing her perfect rows of evenly spaced ivory white teeth.

Freeze looked down at the personality core in his hand and shook his head in disbelief, "Wow, well color me impressed, Bruce. Whatever's on this thing is indeed the key to Selina, and it'll be the key to unlocking Nora."

"Would you like to have sex with me?!"

Freeze turned his attention back to Selina, "What?"

She squirmed erratically in her restraints, failing to execute on asset_display_subroutine_42, before spouting another pre-programmed line, "You're pretty hot!" She spread her legs...well, she spread one leg and her motors buzzed obnoxiously where the other leg would have spread as well, "I'm hot too!"

"...What the fuck." Freeze let out in the empty room.

"Would you like to have sex with me?!"

Freeze laughed, "You know what, I do want to have sex. How about you execute sexual intercourse simulation #5?"

Again, in the same manner as before, Selina's long eyelashes fluttered several times, "Error. I do not recognize - command - sexual intercourse simulation #5."

"Ugh. Execute sexual intercourse simulation #1 then!" He whispered angrily under his breath, "There, you ought to have that one installed."

Selina's eyelids flickered, "Error. I do not recognize - command - sexual intercourse simulation #1."

Freeze rolled his eyes behind his goggles. "Oh for fuck's sake. Execute ANY simulation of sexual intercourse!"

Once more, Selina's eyes opened and closed in a perfectly metered procession. "Mhm okay, sexy! Loading - Sexual Intercourse Demonstration. Executing - Sexual Intercourse Demonstration."

She let out a sultry moan, "Ohhhhhh yes! Fuck me just like that! Yes!"

Freeze heard the sound of Selina's disconnected heated lubrication pump activating. "Oh shit. Selina, deactivate lubrication pump #1. Activate lubrication pump #2 instead."

Unlike Selina with her personality core in place, who would have acknowledged the command while continuing her simulation, stock-programming Selina stopped her simulation abruptly to acknowledge Freeze's request before unceremoniously restarting. "Lubrication pump #1 deactivated. Lubrication pump #2 activated. Resuming - Sexual Intercourse Demonstration."

"Ohhhhhh yes! Fuck me just like that! Yes!"

"Huh. Was that the same as before?"

Freeze could see her mechanized pussy contracting and expanding through her opened coital access panel. Even in her stock-programming state he had to admit it was quite hypnotic to look at.

"Ohhhh yeah!? Don't you love it when I work my tight little cunt like that?!"

Freeze watched in amazement as Selina continued grinding her ass against the wall, in the throes of simulated pleasure.

"Warning - Lubricant reservoir levels at 5%. Recommended action - Pause - sexual intercourse demonstration - until reservoir can be refilled."

"God damn you're so fucking robotic...DISMISS! Continue with demonstration. I'm sure you have plenty in there to get through your slutty little programmed routine."

"Resuming - Sexual Intercourse Demonstration."

"Ohhhhhh yes! Fuck me just like that! Yes!"

"Must be a stock phrase or something. I wonder what'll happen if I re-insert the core while she's doing this? Trial by fire, right Selina?"

"Oh yeah!" She responded enthusiastically, contorting and twisting in her one legged - one armed restraints. "Don't you just love my body!"

"I really do Selina, but stock-programming you is a little stale." With her personality core between his fingers he reached his hand back up into her sternum access panel, behind her Main CPU, and slotted it into its waiting receptacle.

"OH-OH-OH-I-I-I-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-YES-YES-YES...Personality core loading - Resuming - Sexual Intercourse Demonstration."

"Ohhhhhh..." Selina froze, her facial template in the throes of passion, her lustrous lips pursed together, "....Ohhhhhhh - Yes! Fuck me just like that! Yes!"

Chuckling, Freeze noted that although the phrase was the same, Selina's delivery and inflection had already substantially improved.

Her hot glossy lubricant glistened on her sex's soft pink folds, "Ungh, Yes! Do you like it when I work my wet pussy like that!?" Selina spoke urgently; her systems craving orgasm before she fully depleted her batteries.

Freeze looked at her and was about to respond with an emphatic "Yes!" when he stopped dead in his tracks.

There was a loud commotion outside the room.

A flurry of gunshots erupted, accompanied by screams and stifled shouting.

Freeze began walking towards the door, and through Selina's guttural moaning, he heard Francese's voice screaming out, "Get him! Fucking get him! Fucking shoot him you idiots!"

"Fuck." Freeze let out.

He paced over to the far side of the room, calmly picking up his railgun, an electrical baton, and instinctively brushing his hand against his, always on hand, thigh-holstered freeze gun.

Batman was here.

--

--

The cacophony outside died down quickly; Freeze didn't hear any more voices, only the vented air from his mask's breathing apparatus.

He trained the barrel of his railgun on the door. It was the only way in or out of the room.

"Oh Bruce! I know you're here! Why don't you just come out already!"

The lights cut out, dropping the room into utter darkness.

It was silent, with the exception of Selina's continued moaning and cooing. "Warning - Lubrication reservoir levels at 0%. Recommended Action..."

"DISMISS!" Freeze shouted.

Suddenly, the room shuddered. Freeze tried to pinpoint the source of the sound, but it seemed to be emanating from every direction, surrounding him.

You can't intimidate me, Bruce! We're alike you know. Behind each of our masks there lies only an old man."

He spoke out again, this time with less venom in his voice, "Look Bruce...you know I just want to bring Nora back. That's all I want. If you turn the lights on, I'll walk right out of here. I know you know what it's like...losing someone."

He paused, waiting for a response, "Come on Bruce, turn the lights back on. Just turn them on and I'll walk out!"

There was a shuffling in the far corner of the room. Freeze fired a round of the rail gun at it, the kinetic energy of the impactor transitioning into a frenzied ball of bright luminous energy as it exploded, ripping chunks of cement out of the far wall.

In the flash of light he spotted a shadow moving towards him.

The railgun needed to recharge, so he tossed it aside and grabbed for his freeze-gun, firing several rounds into the direction of his silhouetted assailant.

He heard no reaction other than the cement wall behind flashing to ice. The glow from the railgun blast blinded Freeze momentarily.

Again, he was trapped in darkness.

"I see that's how we're going to play this."

Just then, Selina's chassis started to emit a harsh whining noise like the sound of a car's sputtering transmission. Freeze swore he could hear her pump trying desperately to move whatever remnants of lubricant remained in her reservoirs into her plastic robotic snatch.

"Error! Abnormalities in lubrication pump performance metrics detected. Recommended action..."

"Selina!?"

The voice was Bruce's.

Freeze locked onto the direction of Bruce's voice and fired off another volley of cryogenically chilled rounds. Again, there was no indication he had hit anything other than the wall.

The sound from Selina continuously increased in pitch until, reaching its zenith, it erupted in an electro-mechanical BRRZZTT! The smell of burning plastic immediately filled the air, wafting its way through Freeze's air filtration system.

"Error! Error! Lubrication pump not-not-not-not responding. Damage to sensors LP-1, LP-2, LP-3, L4-4 detected."

"Looks like your treasured little bot burned out her pump, Bruce! It'd be a shame if that fragile little personality core of hers burned up too..."

He fired his gun again, aimlessly.

"Really Bruce!? You're going to take this away from me! I just want to bring Nora back! Let me leave or COME AND GET ME!"

Silence.

"FINE!" He reached down for his discarded railgun. Thumbing the safety off, he pointed it toward Selina who he could hear twitching in her restraints, "If I can't have Nora then you can't have her!"

He pulled the trigger just as Bruce's hand knocked the barrel upwards. The shot blew a hole straight through the ceiling and Bruce put his opposite fist through Freeze's breathing mask.

Wheezing, Freeze stumbled back and fired off several more cryo rounds before the chamber emptied itself. He caught his footing, and pulled out his electrically charged baton, its blue-energized end lighting up the space in front of him like a torch.

"You're not the Batman. You're just an old man in a cape!"

He heard movement behind him and he swung the baton all around him, randomly, desperately trying to make contact with Bruce.

He gasped, out of Breath, "God damn you Bruce. Fight me face to face."

The sound of a Batarang whizzed through the air and Freeze felt it pierce his glove. He dropped his baton, "Fuck!"

A swift kick to the small of the back sent Freeze stumbling face first into the concrete floor.

He rolled onto his back and looked up, seeing the Batman towering over him, his suit crawling with shadows, alive in the darkness.

He stammered, "I-I-I I'll just escape again, Bruce. I'll escape and I'll find her and I'll destroy her. You have to let me go!"

Bruce threw a right hook at Freeze, clocking him right in the temple. His pressure suit gurgled strangely.

"I-I know everything about her, Bruce. I'll just hack her again and..." Bruce stomped down hard on his chest. He could see Freeze's eyes bulge behind his goggles.

Freeze gasped for air, surrounded by the dark. He desperately grasped for the baton but it was out of reach.

Bruce reached down and picked it up instead. Flicking it on, he watched the electrodes dance with jumping bolts of pure electric blue energy.

Freeze saw Bruce's jaw, jutting out from beneath his cowl, "Please... just let me go..."

With a harsh whisper, Bruce finally responded, "You're too dangerous Freeze. This city would have crumbled with those weapons on the streets, and I saw the way you treated Selina. I..." He looked over towards Selina, "...we have so much more work to do, if Gotham is to heal. Frankly, Freeze..."

Bruce thrust the baton down into Freeze's chest, making him spasm uncontrollably before falling unconscious.

"...you're just the tip of the iceberg."

--

--

For the second time that day Bruce activated his cowl's built-in communications suite.

After several rings, Jim's gruff voice came through on the other end, "What?"

"Jim. I need you to send all available GPD squad cars two blocks north of the old Frederickson Building. There's an abandoned bus depot here. Make sure they come with collection trucks too. Oh and Jim, they have to inventory every single thing in here before transport. The things here...the weapons...they can't escape, it's too dangerous.

"In HERE? Bruce...where are you?"

"Victor Fries is at the scene. I have him secured against one of the crates your team will end up removing. Make sure you have a transport to Arkham lined up for him as well."