Catwoman Ch. 06: Saved (Epilogue)

Story Info
Sexbot Catwoman is brought to the Bat Cave for erotic repair.
1.8k words
4.82
1.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers

---

CHAPTER SIX (EPILOGUE): SAVED

---

Bruce had completed a full overhaul and repair of Selina's systems. All that remained was finishing the install of her upgraded sexual hardware.

He had spent the last day and a half playing whack-a-mole with a litany of minor electrical issues tied to her new hardware's extra power requirements. Her Main Coital Processor Bus had shorted itself out several times in a row now, and Bruce was determined to fix the issue and have Selina up and fully operational again.

He had her laid out on the workbench in front of him with both her coital and sternum access panels opened up. That was fairly standard for most repair sessions, but in a concerted effort to troubleshoot her stubborn electrical issues, Bruce had also decided to de-couple her torso from her waist. Selina was split in half just above her navel, a small assemblage of components visibly sticking out from her either end.

The guide rails, anchor points, and structural connectors that physically held her two halves together were all disengaged. But, her lithe torso was still fully connected to her slender waist with the standard allotment of wires and tubes. Bruce had intentionally added extra slack to those component lengths several design iterations prior, allowing for all her systems to remain connected and active during more thorough maintenance sessions like this.

Selina's feelings were mixed on whether or not she liked being worked on in this exposed manner. She viewed herself and her buxom chassis as an undeniably realistic and sexy representation of the human female figure, and having herself opened up like this destroyed that realism.

She didn't like that but...on the other hand, it felt absolutely exhilarating to have Bruce's hands buried deep inside her. Her sexual circuitry went absolutely mad each time his fingers played over her delicate electronics. It made her feel so fragile, so knowingly artificial. At her core she was just a plastic sexbot built to please, and nothing reminded her more of this than a pair of hands fiddling with her circuit boards.

With Selina split in half and her two front-facing panels opened, Bruce had a direct visual on every applicable subsystem he needed to see. Plus, he was well within arms reach to make any physical adjustments as they were needed.

He had only just brought Selina back online, and he watched the response of several problematic microcontrollers as she stepped through her start-up sequence and pivoted into normal operation.

Hundreds of little lights all blinked green in perfect synchronization, a good sign that electricity flow and system connections were functioning as designed. Several of her previous start-ups had brought on a blinking yellow light or two right from the get-go, so all green was encouraging.

With her components exposed, Bruce could easily hear almost every activation of her servo motors, no matter how small. Her soft, padded synth-skin doubled as excellent sound-proofing material, making her inner mechanisms nearly inaudible when closed and sealed shut.

However, when she was opened up, her systems were quite loud and buzzy. Bruce didn't mind. He had done so much work when carrying out her initial overhaul from sexbot to superhero that he quite liked hearing all the sounds; it was a nice reminder of what she really was.

He heard the telltale sound of her neck's servo motors firing and he looked up to meet Selina's gaze with his own.

"Ahh you're awake."

Selina looked down at her disassembled self for several seconds before quipping, "I think you just like having your hands inside me, don't you? That's the only explanation for why I'm still opened up like this and not put back together and fighting crime or fucking you-you-you-you-you...." Her eyelids fluttered wildly, "...Mmhhmmmm ohhh that feels good!"

Bruce looked at her with a wry smile, "Yeah? I'm just giving some of your sensitivity settings a tweak. I hope you don't mind."

Selina panted with approval, "Unnghhh. Tweak away!"

He felt her lubricant pumps kick on, their steady buzz sending slight reverberations through her torso's metallic inner frame. The clear plastic tubes running between her two halves heated up almost instantly; Bruce could feel their thermal energy radiating out.

He teased a dial with his fingers and gave it a sharp turn, "How's this!?"

Selina's mouth opened wide, "Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah I like that-that-that! It feels SO good having you in my systems."

Bruce noticed that her naked, torso-less thighs were rubbing themselves together. He had become accustomed to seeing this pre-programmed response during normal operation, but with them being disconnected from her upper chassis he had to admit that he found the artificial movements highly erotic.

He slipped a finger over her nubile lips, and unsurprisingly, found them soaking wet with her aromatic juices

"Mhhmmm what are you doing there Bruce? I thought you were just adjusting some of my settings. It sure seems like you're playing with them." Selina huffed, winking at him.

Bruce saw her perfect pink little nipples had grown hard and her impressive mammaries heaved up and down with simulated breaths. He exhaled hard. Because of her extensive repairs, it had been nearly two weeks since he'd been inside Selina and he found himself VERY turned on at the moment.

"Mhmmmmmm!" Selina's two halves rocked back and forth.

Bruce thought about it briefly and his mind was quickly made up.

Slipping out of his pants, he grabbed onto Selina's torso-less hips and pulled her down, pushing her tight, slick pussy over his throbbing manhood. Still in full control of her legs, she instinctively wrapped her feet around his back, pulling him deeper inside her with his each and every thrust.

"Mhhmmmhhmmm oh Bruce! I can feel all of you! Unghh yes! Ohhhhh you feel so good!"

Continuing to pump away into Selina's glistening folds, Bruce peered down into her exposed internals. He could easily see himself sliding up against the pliable walls of her newly installed synthetic vagina.

"Mhhmmm Yeahh! Oh yeah! Oh god Bruce, my new pussy is just so sensitive. Unnghh I love it. Don't stop! Mhhhhmmmmmm."

Bruce could feel her artificial muscles tightening her grip around him, perfectly emulating that of a real woman.

He trained his eyes back over her array of blinking lights and found them still all blinking green. Somewhat out of breath he muttered, "Well everything seems to be operating fine, I guess I'll...FUCK you feel so good! God damn."

Selina grinned knowingly, rolling her hips against his own, her pussy contracting and relaxing in perfect rhythm with his every thrust inside of her.

Greedily, he gave her sensitivity dial another hard turn. He watched her eyes open wide with pleasure, her glossy lips quivering.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss! Fuck me! Fuck my tight little robotic cunt!"

He felt her lubrication pumps spin up in a frenzy, resonating through her chassis, her slippery lube slowly oozing out around the edges of her sculpted labia. Her feet gripped into his back with renewed urgency, pulling their bodies together in the throes of simulated passion.

He looked up longingly at her buoyant breasts. They jiggled ever so slightly as Bruce's penetrations into Selina's warm, inviting pussy shook the workbench. Looking down at how he was supporting her waist and legs he formulated a plan for re-adjusting his grip.

Using his knee to support her toned buttocks, he was able to free up one hand and move it back inside of her where he grabbed on tightly to her primary structural support.

Selina screamed out immediately, "Bruce! Bruce! Oh that feels so good. I can feel your hands inside me. I've never felt sensory input like this before-before-before-before!"

Bruce looked down and saw several lights flash yellow several times before returning to green. He let out a relieved sigh and continued to adjust his grip.

With her waist and legs held tightly in one hand, Bruce was able to reach up and squeeze at Selina's breasts. Her artificial mammary felt ultra soft in his hands, her pliant synth-gel packs yielding under his intense grip.

"Ohhh that feels so good! Fuck I'm so sensitive right now! Unghhhh I love it when you squeeze my perky little boobs-boobs-boobs-boobs!"

Again, Bruce watched as a dozen or so circuit board-mounted lights blinked from green to yellow before recovering quickly into a steady green flashing rhythm.

"Your systems are holding up well Selina. I think we're just about...Ohhh WOW that feels so fucking good! I think I'm going to cum!"

He observed the series of, small but durable, externally mounted micro-motors artfully work her mechanized pussy around his throbbing erection: twisting, pumping, flexing, stretching, contracting, squeezing, expanding, tightening, and effortlessly gliding her sexy nubile snatch over his pulsing manhood in perfect consonance with his each and every assertive thrust.

It was all too much for Bruce and he began to lose himself in the pleasure Selina was giving him.

"You're perfect. You're fucking perfect. You feel fucking perfect! I'm so fucking close!"

With pure carnal desire, he rammed deep inside of her as hard as he could, his palms clutching onto a breast and her waist's structural column with equivalent animal instinct. He moved his grip slowly up and down her elegantly designed metal alloy skeletal support.

"Oh that's so good-good-good-good! Unghhhhhnh-#$%^ I just love having your hands buried inside of me - buried inside of me - buried inside of me!"

Selina's glitchy voice redirected Bruce's attention as he came furiously inside her, dumping his load as deep into her ravenous plastic pussy as it could take. He watched as dozens of her status lights flicked to yellow, a handful even flickering into a steady red.

"Aghhh. Fuck!"

"Ohhhhh Bruce-Bruce-Bruce! I'm going to - going to - going to cum! I'm going to cum-cum-cum-cum-#*&()][@$$@%(!"

Her entire voice turned to digital garble, entire circuit boards going fully red.

With a few finishing thrusts between the creamy thighs of her torso-less legs, Bruce regained a smidge of clarity. He moved his hand from her breast and up into her open sternum panel where he found the on/off toggle mounted against her Main CPU and switched her off.

Selina's face froze, mid-orgasm, her lips locked into a sultry O shape, her brilliant hazel eyes motionless, paused halfway through their pre-programmed routine of rolling back in her head with simulated pleasure.

The forced shutdown killed power to every one of her systems immediately. The lively bot that just seconds ago had been moving, reacting, and responding with vivacious energy now lay limp and completely inert.

Bruce pulled himself out of Selina's taut vagina, her plastic walls still radiating with heat, and carefully sat her decoupled lower half on the workbench just beneath him. He gave one of her springy buttocks a playful squeeze as it compressed up against the leather bench, now glistening wet with her lubricant.

"Well little cat, at least we didn't fry anything this time. I swear you're always finding new ways to surprise me."

He bent down and kissed her frozen lips.

DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers