Catwoman Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, pet. You said you wanted it, show me how much you want to lick me," she ordered.

I kept struggling, and she was clearly enjoying the hell out of tormenting me. "Come on, you said you wanted it. Don't you want to worship my womanhood? Show me, how much you want it."

I tried for several more minutes, until my head fell back, too tired to try any more.

"That's all you've got? I guess you didn't want it that bad," she sounded disdainful.

"No! Please? Can you just move closer?" I begged.

"Oh, I thought you were worshiping me? I didn't realize I needed to do something. Well, if I'm moving, then we're doing this my way, understood?" she growled, sounding like a woman possessed.

I nodded vigorously, "Yes, Mistress! Please?"

"You asked for it, slut," and she shifted her hips forward and buried my face in her crotch. All I could see, hear, smell and taste was her and the catsuit. And I was in heaven with it.

She grabbed the back of my head, yelling, "Is this what you wanted?"

I yelled, my muffled, "Yes, Mistress"

And she just said, "Shut up and eat me."

She held on, driving my face deep in her crotch and was basically humping my face. I stuck my tongue and attempted to lick her through the suit as best I could, which wasn't very well. But she didn't seem to care. I could hear her moaning loudly, gripping tighter with her hands and thighs. Until finally, she was going at me so hard I was worried she was going to break my nose.

There really wasn't much I could do, but lick and try my best to please her. Finally after several minutes of this, she reached a peak and squeezed my head like a vice, crying out loudly as her body shook in the throws of a powerful orgasm. My biggest issue was that I couldn't really breathe like this! I waited for about ten or twenty seconds before I started to squirm. She must have realized what was going on as she slid back and I took a deep breath.

"Sorry," she looked down, panting slightly, her eyes looking a little glassy. She looked to still be a little high from cumming and had let the Domme mode slip.

"Don't be sorry, that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced!" I smiled up.

"Oh, so you like being my little sex toy," she smiled, dropping back into Domme mode.

"Oh, yes. We can do that any time you'd like," I replied.

"Hmmmm, any time?" She looked thoughtfully, and I worried for a moment about what was going through her head, but she didn't give me much respite.

"Well, that's a sweet offer, but you still failed to be able to worship me, so I think you need to be punished," she grinned evilly.

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I replied, not sure what she meant by 'punished',

She stood, towering over me for a moment, she pointed to the arm chair, "Crawl over to the chair and then stand facing the chair."

I crawled across the floor, feeling very naked and vulnerable at that moment. I then stood and faced the chair. She came up behind me, "Now, I'm going to beat this cute little ass of yours red." She grabbed my cheeks and I gasped slightly. "Now bend over and put your face in that seat."

I bent forward, leaning my face and shoulders on the easy chair. She continued to rub on my very exposed ass, delighting in the little ripples of pleasure she was sending through me. Then while one hand was rubbing, the other smacked me lightly on the cheeks. Not anything crazy, just enough to get my attention.

"Just a love tap, pet," she purred, clearly enjoying the power and advantage she had over me. I on the other hand, was a bundle of nerves! I was worried how hard she would go. Could I take it? How much was it going to hurt?

Interestingly, she'd tell me later, she was having many of the same doubts. Especially after having her orgasm, she'd backed down from her earlier level of arousal, and was thinking a little more clearly. She'd been thinking she was going to beat my ass until I was blistered and red, but she also didn't want to go too far. And she really wasn't sure how much I could take.

So, she started slowly. Several more of the love taps, before she started to get aggressive, and also aroused by the power. That gave her the confidence to really start to lay into me. The build was so gradual, it took a few dozen hits before I was really starting to wince and moan with the pain. Also, her hitting the same spot over and over, really made that spot sensitive.

It only took a few of these swats at near full strength for me to start squirming and moaning softly. Then she started lashing me with her tongue and her hand, "Oh, does my little slut like that?"... "Is your little ass getting all sore?" ... "Maybe I should really hit you hard!"

After a few minutes of berating me and beating me, she slowed down and leaned in close, "Now, for these last few, I'm going to really beat your ass. After each one, you're going to count, thank me and beg for more. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, count, thank you and beg for more," I replied.

"Good pet," she said and then swung her hand down really hard! The loud smack seemed to echo through the room. It actually took a moment from the moment I heard the sound, for the pain to register. I hissed in pain, and squirmed trying to get the pain to subside. After a moment, my head and the pain cleared, and I remembered to say, "One, thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, how can I refuse," I could hear the smile and sarcasm in her voice. Then her hand swung down again, really lighting my ass on fire, this time on the other cheek. I hissed and squirmed again, amazed at how much pain was coursing through me. I was also astounded at how aroused I was by the whole thing.

Even through the pain, my cock was rock hard. A fact that Stacey was quick to pick-up on, too. She reached down with one hand to gently rub my throbbing cock, while her other hand rubbed my stinging ass cheek.

"My, my, someone seems to be enjoying their spanking," she very lightly and teasingly rubbed my hardness. I moaned softly as she did. She then wrapped her hand around me, and began slowly stroking. After just a few strokes, she brought her other hand down on my first cheek again. The mix of pain and pleasure, really messed with my head.

I moaned at first, then remembered I was supposed to speak, though my brain didn't fully register what I was saying. I almost reflexively said, "Thank you, Mistress. May I have another? Oh, three."

She rubbed my stinging ass-cheek gently while still stroking me, "Good save, but the counting should be first. Any more mistakes and I'm going to start over."

I shook in fear for a moment, "Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress."

"Oh, don't apologize pet, I want more reasons to beat your ass. After all your little jokes over the years, I'm really enjoying this," she wrapped up.

I wondered what she was saying, then my mind drifted back to little jokes I'd play on her. You know that thing where someone goes to open the car door and you move the car forward about five feet right before they grab the handle? Yeah, I used to do that to her about once a week or so. Not enough to be all the time, but enough to be really annoying. And I did a lot of goofy shit like that, I guess this was some of my payback.

I was brought back to reality by the next stinging smack, and I actually leaned forward as if I could somehow get away from the pain. I did remember to say my phrase, and we went like that for several minutes. By the time we got to sixteen, my ass felt like it was on fire, but with her stroking me while spanking me, I was so aroused that my cock felt like it was made of metal.

"Just four more," she announced after I'd recovered and said my phrase for sixteen. "I'm going to really beat you for these last four, and I'm hoping you're going to have some marks from this, but I'm not sure. Your ass is really red though."

I could hear the arousal in her voice and realized she was getting off on this. So, I resolved to take my licks as best I could and try to please her. The next stroke came with a moment of warning since I could hear the whoosh of her hand through the air. The smack hit me and I thought my was butt was actually on fire! Holy shit did that really hurt. Then she stroked my member some, and my brain about short-circuited. It was probably a full five seconds before I recovered enough to count and thank her.

She did the next one immediately after I finished asking her for another. The searing pain making me dance, then her stroking on my cock making me gasp in pleasure and trying to hump her hand.

She let go as I did that, and I was just dry humping the air. I moaned with need, and she said, "Ah-ah, you get what I give you, not what you want pet."

I bit my lip in frustration, and said, "Yes, Mistress."

I got control of my self and stopped thrusting my hips. She immediately, wrapped her hand around my shaft, stroking softly, teasing me mercilessly. I moaned as she teased me, and then delivered the next hit to about the exact same spot on my ass.

"Nineteen, thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Are you sure, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Then I think you should beg me. Beg for me to beat your cute little butt," she purred.

"Please Mistress? Please punish my ass, smack my cheek and tan my ass red. Make me your little slave, and punish me how you please!" I babbled, both enjoying the spanking and glad it was almost over.

"Well, since you want it so bad," she stated and then swung a mighty swing with a smack that had a meaty smack. I hissed and tried to escape the pain, gritting my teeth and saying, "Twenty, thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Not now, pet, but since you were such a good boy for your punishment, would you like a treat?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped, somewhat out of breath.

"Good, then come here," she sat back on the couch and gave me a 'come hither' gesture. I crawled over to her and she unzipped the suit down to her navel. She pulled the center open and bared her breasts to me.

I was spellbound by her tits and she knew it. She was enjoying the effect on me, she just smiled and played with them for a moment. Then she looked me in the eye, "Do you want to worship my tits?"

I nodded, dumbfounded, not really able to form words.

"I asked you a question," she paused. "Or I can just put them away." She started to pull the suit back over her chest.

"No! Please Mistress? Please may I worship your amazing breasts?" I stammered.

"Hmmmm..." she looked me over, taking her time. Teasing me by playing with them again. "Since you were good for your spanking," she said. "But not on the nipples, anything else but."

She then leaned back pulling me to her breasts. I worshiped them like my life depended on it. They were as amazing as you'd think. Large and round, I kissed and licked around, under and even in between them. Finally she pushed her nipple into my mouth, and ordered, "Suck my tit."

I obeyed happily, sucking deep and hard on her nipple, enjoying her excited moans. I moved from one nipple back to the other, making love to every inch of her. I felt her doing something, but couldn't really see what it was. Then I felt her take my hand and guide it into her catsuit. She'd undone the zipper more and was giving me permission to touch her womanhood.

I lightly traced my finger over her, running through her pubic hair, down to her clit. I slid my finger all way down tracing lightly over her. She grabbed my hand and pushed, "Put your finger in me."

I obeyed and slid my finger into her. It probably goes without saying she was quite wet and my finger pretty much slid in. She arched her back, grabbing my head and smashing my face into her tits. She growled as she started grinding against my hand. So, I began fingering her hard, while still trying to suck and lick on her tits.

Within a few minutes, she started to dig her fingernails into my shoulders and back. The more aroused she got, the more she dug in. As she approached climax she began to claw my shoulders and back, then as she came she dug her nails in deep to my skin. Deep enough that while it hurt like a son of a bitch, she didn't draw blood, but I'd have some weird looking marks for a day or two.

I was so engrossed in pleasing her, so the full sensation of what she was doing to me didn't register right away. I knew she was digging into my shoulders, but I was so aroused and enthralled, the pain didn't register.

As she came, she bucked and growled, digging deeper into me. As she came back down, I began gently nuzzling her breasts and softly ran my finger over her slit. She looked up at me, with hunger in her eyes, "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Oh my, yes!"

"Yes, who?" she sternly replied.

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress."

She rolled us over, so she was back on top, then she reached down and slid the zipper all the way around to her back, exposing her crotch. I could already smell her arousal, and I really wanted to taste her. She slid forward and placed her sex right on my face, pinning my head to the couch. She again went with the hair grip to guide me where she wanted me. Though she didn't pin my arms down this time, making it a little easier to shift where she needed me, but oddly, I found not being pinned down wasn't quite as fun. Then again, I had serious work to do.

I focused on licking and sucking on her as best I could, mostly I let her guide me where she wanted me. It was sexy and a little strange. I again, had that feeling of being a human sex toy. She was still clearly worked up and quite aroused. The amount of her juices that were covering me were a testament to that. Also, to say she tasted amazing was an understatement. If I had the strength and fortitude, I would happily go down on her all day.

It wouldn't take all day, in fact, after her last orgasm, this one was already pretty close, so when she started gripping my head tight with her hands and thighs, I had a pretty good idea what was coming. Yeah, she was cumming.

And it must have been a good one, I could hear her breathing heavily until she clamped her thighs on the side of my head, and then pulled my face deeper into her sex for good measure. I could feel her start convulsing and shaking, which she did for quite some time. Thankfully I could get a little air in this position, so I didn't have to break right away. Once she relaxed her grip and started coming down, I gently and softly licked and kissed her.

She slid back and laid down on my chest, still catching her breath. I just held her in my arms, enjoying feeling her next to me. After a few minutes, she looked up, smiling and her eyes bright. "That was amazing," she said, as she reached down and rubbed my rock hard cock. "I guess, its your turn. You do remember the rules?"

I looked up at her gasping as she played with me, "T-t-the rules, Mistress?"

"Yes, about cleaning up your mess?"

I nodded, too aroused to really care, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she looked around, "How do I want you to cum?"

She stroked me as looked around. I began humping her hand, trying to get more sensation. She smacked me on the thigh, "Naughty boy, you get what I want you to have, nothing more. Humping me like a bad dog. Hmmmm..."

She sat up and pointed to the floor, "Kneel."

"Yes, Mistress."

I slid off the couch and knelt at her feet, she ran her catsuited foot over my cock, making me moan and throb. She then leaned forward and spit on her legs. I was a little confused about what she was doing. She looked up as she got the vinyl in between her calves nice and wet, and pulled me in close to her. She trapped my cock between her calves, in the wet spot she'd just made. Oh my, it was soft, warm and wet, and felt really nice.

"Since you're being a bad dog, you get to hump my leg, just like a bad puppy," she chuckled at me. "I want to watch you cum, so hump my leg, now!"

I jumped at her tone and began sliding my cock in and out of her legs. Damn it felt good. I mean, I'd hoped maybe we'd have sex, or a hand job or something. This wasn't quite what I'd had in mind, but it was up to her. So, humping her leg was going to have to do.

As I began going, she'd let some more spit down now and then to keep it wet. At one point, she tilted my chin up, and told me, "Open."

I opened my mouth, and she let a drip of spit into my mouth. I swallowed it happily. She smiled evilly back and told me, "Let me know when you're close. You have to beg for permission to cum."

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied breathlessly.

Just a few minutes later, I told her, "Mistress, I'm close."

"Beg," was all she said.

"Please, Mistress? Please let your slave boy cum? I've been a good boy and want to please you. Please take pity on me," I begged.

She replied, "You think you've been good?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You think you deserve to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"You're going to clean it all up for me?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please?"

"Tough shit, you get what I want. Stop now."

"Oh my," I moaned as I stopped. I could feel it now, like a need, a want deep in me. "Please?" I said looking up, trying the puppy dog eyes routine.

She got right in my face, "Open."

I opened my mouth and she spit directly in my mouth, "Hold it."

She spit several more times, then slid one hand to play with her breasts, and the other to play with her pussy, "Swallow."

I obediently swallowed and she closed her legs back on my cock and said simply, "Hump, my little puppy."

I went at her leg like a dog. I was desperate. I was going for just a few minutes, when she reminded me, "Beg when you're close, if you cum without permission, I'm going to spank your balls."

That threat made me shudder, but also turned me on. I was starting to scare myself a little. I couldn't believe that idea was turning me on, which just got me closer. So, I started begging pitifully. "Please, Mistress? Please let your little puppy cum?"

"Are you going to clean up after yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Are you going to be my slave any time I want?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"You're going to take me and get more Domme gear?"

"Of course, Mistress!"

"Then keep going, but you're not allowed to cum yet," she said sternly.

"Oh, please? I'm so close. I'm not sure I can hold back..." I moaned.

"Hold it until I say, or you're in for a world of hurt," she hissed.

"Yes, Mistress! Oh, please? Please?" I was so close, I couldn't believe I'd held back to this point! I wasn't going to last much longer. She knew that, and took pity on me.

"Then cum for me, pet," she said simply.

Just a few strokes later and I was grunting and thrashing with one of the wildest and most intense orgasms I'd ever had. I shook for several moments and shot my cum all over legs. She ran her fingers through my hair.

Once my eyes cleared, and my breathing returned to normal. She grabbed the back of my head, pushing my face towards her calves. Wow, she was serious! I'd hoped it was part of the game, but clearly not. I knew what I needed to do and tentatively reached out with my tongue to one of the large globs, taking the strange stuff in my mouth. It didn't taste bad, just strong. It was pretty salty, and a little sweet, but the consistency was the weird part. I moved my tongue around, licked all the streaks of cum off her catsuit. I heard her gasp, and looked up to realize she was still fingering herself. She looked at me and said simply, "Swallow."

I gulped down my own jizz happily, and she threw back her head and let loose another moan. Shaking and quivering, she came again. As her eyes cleared, she smiled down at me. "I'm going to take your collar off now."

I nodded that I understood and she reached up to undo the collar. She set the collar on the table, and then pulled me up onto the couch and snuggled in with me. We lay there for a few minutes, just being close and letting everything that just happened kind of sink in.