Catwoman Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, she turned to me and looked me deeply in the eyes. I smiled as she looked at me. She hesitated, and then said, "So, that was pretty... intense?"

I nodded, leaning up on my elbow, "Yeah, it was, but in a good way."

"Really? So you liked it?" she sounded a little giddy, like she wasn't sure how I'd react.

"I'd have thought the screaming orgasm at the end was an indication, but yeah, that was the most intense, greatest sex I've ever had," I replied.

"The greatest, huh?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and sounding very proud of herself.

I nodded in agreement and she replied, "Though you know, technically, we didn't have sex."

I shrugged, "We didn't have intercourse, we still had sex. I mean that's how so much of you got all over me."

She looked at my face, and laughed, "Yeah, you're a bit of a mess. I'd kiss you, but you smell like pussy."

"Well, its from you," I teased.

"Is that really what I smell like?" she asked.

"Well, I guess not. I mean, its probably better... from the tap, so to speak," I laughed. This was us, laughing and talking about silly stuff, despite everything that we just did to each other.

"Well, I don't see any way I'll be able to try that, at least not from me anyway," she said smiling.

"Wait, so you'd be okay, trying it..." I hesitated.

"From another girl? Sure!... Is that okay?" she replied.

"Okay? That's hot as hell! Could, uh... I get to watch?"

She grinned, "Oh sweetie, I have all sorts of wild, kinky, sexy things I want to get into with you."

"Really? Like what? A menage-a-troi?"

"Maybe... I guess, you're just going to have to wait and find out," she said. "With that, I need to get cleaned up, I'm a sweaty mess. This suit is sexy, but the material really doesn't breathe much."

So, we went and washed up, We then climbed into the double bed which occupied most of the room. We kissed tenderly, then snuggled into each other.

"So, you know, this was a weird first date," I noted.

"I kind of like it," she replied. "Its different, like us."

"True, but I still feel like we should have a 'date' date," I said.

"One where I'm not bossing you around?" she grinned.

"Well, I didn't say that..."

"That's good, because, you understand, I really enjoyed this, and any relationship we have, I'd want to be in-charge. I don't mean, full-time dominatrix and slave, but I would be in charge of the relationship," she explained.

"I'm good with that," I replied happily.

"Then get over here and kiss me," she said, pulling me in and we locked lips in a passionate kiss.

"So, where do you want to go for our first date?" I asked as we came up for air.

"The boutique!" she grinned.

"I meant for a 'date' date," I replied.

"Well, that's what I want to do," she stated.

"Then I guess that's where we're going! What do you want to get next?" I asked her.

"Oh no," she grinned. "I want to see your face when I try those items on."

Yeah, I was in over my head, and I was loving every moment of it.