All Comments on 'Catwoman: The Eros Formula'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
HOT

Would love another chapter.

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: HOT

Thanks for the kind words!

This is the first adult fanfic I wrote, which I did years ago. I intended on following it up at the time with Selina tracking Preston down and the Huntress getting involved in the situation...if there's enough interest I'll definitely look into returning to that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot. I can't wait to see any follow-up for it! Your work's just getting better and better.

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Great Story!

Thank you!

I have a few things in the works at the moment, including the Eros Formula sequel. I can't say when any of them will be posted, however, as it all depends on how much time I have and which one I feel interested enough in to complete.

I don't know how the more prolific writers do it, though...I've only written 4 stories so far and already I'm finding it a challenge not to repeat myself with descriptions and scenarios. It's encouraging to know that people can see an evolution in the work, however.

Thanks again.

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Meow

You sure know how to write a sex scene. Wow!

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Meow

Thanks, griffin57. If you liked this, I'd recommend checking out the sequel. If you're a Huntress fan, you should enjoy it.

Hoz_HunHoz_Hunalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This story should have been an official story... haha

Thx for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous