All Comments on 'Caught'

by Mr_Neb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Your story is great. I hope my girlfriend catches me on porn one day if this is what would happen. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes

that is communication between spouses.

deadonedeadoneabout 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic, 6 Stars

Loved the story. Loved the interactions!

If more wives showed that interest in saving their relationship there would not be a single straight man looking for an affair.

p.s. If he does not fuck her then and there and for a long time he would be the dumbest man around!!!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot story

I love it when my wife wants to prove that she can be as slutty as any woman. She will dress up like a slut that says I'm available. At restaurants she flirts with the waitress with no shame. At the bar she'll dance as provocative as possible without going to jail. She'll have me wanting her in the bar . She will even take her panties off and give them to a guy that turns her on. My wife knows I love her slutty ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Better than porn

Great story. loved every word of it. I was very lucky to have had a wife like the one depicted here. But now at my age, I have dried up. But the memories linger. Gotta read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hotwife

Mine did that for me and she’s never forgot that I loved the cum on her lips

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Neb@Mr_Neb
My name is Mr. Neb and have been active here almost from the very beginning of Literotica. I post occasionally on the bulletin board but mostly I am here for the stories. I write them and read them. I must admit that most written erotica as well as films and videos aren’t v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Series Info