Caught

Story Info
College student caught by sister and mom.
2.3k words
4.26
74k
80
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hiding in my sister, Danielle's closet, waiting for her to change. I'm eighteen, Danielle's twenty. We both go to different state colleges, but we both live at home. Me because I'm "rambunctious" whatever that means and Danielle because she wants to be a doctor some day and didn't want to be partying when she needed to be studying. She's the good one, I'm the bad one. Our parents divorced years ago so it's just us and our mom. She does a good job or at least tried to with me, but she works a lot. She's a lawyer.

Danielle just walked in. I knew she'd strip off her clothes and take a bath. It's her Friday night routine. She's tall with long dark hair, dark eyes and big boobs. She also has a nice ass maybe a little to big to some guys, but not to me. First off are her shoes, then her jeans. Then her blouse comes off. There's my sister in just her bra and panties, neither one doing a very good job of holding anything in. Her ass was hanging out and her boobs spilled out from her bra. I could even see her areolas a little bit.

I so wanted to jack off right at that moment, but decided to just touch myself for now. After she went to the bathroom I'd sneak back to my room and jerk off to the mental imagine that was now locked in my brain. I closed my eyes and started rubbing my crotch through my sweats feeling my cock start to get hard.

Suddenly the door flies open and Danielle is dragging me out of the closet.

"David, what the hell?"

"Nothing I was looking for something," I protested.

"Oh yeah, what?"

"Uh my phone?"

"Liar! Mom!"

"No wait. Don't tell mom," I pleaded.

"Fine. Get over here," Daniele said, grabbing me by the ear and throwing me on the bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Naughty boys deserve to get spanked," she said and started smacking my ass.

"Ow! Hey take it easy," I said.

"I'm just getting started," she said and yanked down my sweats.

"You're not even wearing underwear? She asked. "Well, let's see how red I can make this ass,"

She started spanking me again.

"Come on now stop!" I begged.

"Oh, I bet I can make it even darked," she said scratching her nails up and down my red-hot butt.

The motion of her spanking me and the feeling of her huge boobs pressing on my back was making me hard as a rock. I started rubbing my cock on my sister's bed.

"Are you seriously trying to fuck my comforter?" Danielle asked. "Turn over!"

She flipped me over, even though I'm a little bit on the chunky side. My hard cock sprang up, hitting her in the boob, leaving a drop of precum on her bra.

"Eww, now I've got to burn this," she said, taking off her bra. "There. Is that what you wanted to see? My big old tits?"

My eyes bugged out of my head. Finally, after all these years. They were better than I thought they'd be.

"I guess so," she said and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "Go ahead and suck on them while I stroke your cock. Maybe then I can get changed in peace."

She didn't need to ask me twice. I licked Danielle's big boobs. She had big areolas and average nipples that were both starting to get erect. I tried going back and forth but it was too hard to do the way I was lying on her lap. So, I just concentrated on one boob and used my hand to play with the other.

She tried to act like she was disgusted but every time I gently bit her nipple, she let out a little moan.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" She asked, leaning down.

"Yes!" I said.

She then spit on the head of my cock and said, "Too bad." Then she used her thumb and forefinger to rub just under the head of my cock and soon I was shooting my load. She aimed it at her tits and wiped my excess cum on her tits. "Now don't ever spy on me again or I will tell mom."

Two weeks later I was in my mom's bathroom watching her take a shower. From what I could see, which wasn't much, her tits weren't as big as Danielle's. I didn't see any pubic hair but as I mentioned it was hard to see through the door. Did my mom shave her pussy? That thought got me instantly hard. Unlike with my sister, this time I took my cock out of my pants and started stroking it. I was sitting on the toilet and went to sit up a little more and that's when I messed up. I accidently flushed the toilet and all hell broke loose. Lyndsay, a/k/a/ mom, opened the shower door and saw me pulling up my sweats, trying to hide my hard cock.

Mom grabbed me as she sat on the toilet and threw me over her knees. "David what the fuck?"

My mom shaves her pussy and says the F-word? Who was this person? Before I could even start to apologize, she was already spanking me.

"Spying on your mother in the shower, not cool," she said.

"Okay. I'm sorry," I cried.

She really went to town on my butt. It was finally back to normal after Danielle's spanking, but now I could feel it turning even more red than she had made it.

"Stand up," Mom suddenly said.

I stood in front of her. My hard cock practically slapping her in the face. She reached up, gave it a couple of strokes and then gobbled it in her mouth.

What a fucked-up family. I admit I'm a perv for spying on my mom and sister, but neither one was exactly shy about stroking and sucking my cock. They're the real pervs not me. At least that's how I try and justify my behavior anyway. Sure, my ass is a little red and it'll be uncomfortable to sit down, but my sister jacked me off onto her huge boobs, while I sucked on one and now my own mother was sucking my cock and pinching my ass.

I looked down and saw Mom's head going back and forth, deep throating my cock. Water still glistened on her body and I saw a drop fall from her hard fat nipples. When Mom looked up and met my eyes, I felt her tongue licking just under the head, I lost it and started shooting my load. She swallowed it all, then cleaned my cock with her tongue.

She then sat on the toilet with her butt hanging out and told me to lick her asshole.

"What? Eww. No, I'm not doing that," I said.

"Do you want another spanking?" she asked.

My butt was really sore. It'd probably start bleeding it she spanked me again.

"Fine," I said and closed my eyes. I licked all around her butt getting closer to her asshole. Then I was there. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, considering. I mean I never really considered ever licking anyone's asshole, especially not my own mother's, "butt" there's a first time for everything. Soon she had spread open her butt cheeks and told me to fuck her asshole with my tongue. I did the best I could which must have been pretty good because after a few minutes she threw me on the floor and slammed her pussy on my face. I licked my mother's pussy like there was no tomorrow, because this was probably a one-time thing.

My cock was rock hard again. Mom must have sensed this or something because she spun around and soon, we were in a sixty-nine. She licked and sucked my cock while I licked and sucked on her pussy. Who would cum first was the question? It would have been me if she didn't stop every-time I was close and squeeze my balls to the point of pain.

Finally, her thighs clamped around my head and she came exploding on my face in a huge squirting orgasm.

She sat on the toilet and had me bend over in front of her. She then started to lick my asshole, then reached around and started stroking my cock. She had me pull my cheeks apart and I soon felt her tongue sliding in and out of my ass.

"I'm going to come," I said. That's when she stopped.

"Don't ever spy on me again!" she said, emphasizing each word with a slap on my butt.

There I stood with blue balls and a red ass. Like I said, fucked-up family.

On top of my laundry basket were two pairs of panties. The bigger pair were my mom's and the smaller must belong to Danielle. It didn't really matter. I took advantage of the situation. I had one pair in my mouth and the other wrapped around my cock. I was just getting into it when the door burst open and there stood my mother and sister.

"See Mom, I told you my panties were missing." My sister said.

"I see that. It looks like I'm missing a pair too," Mom replied.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked trying to sound angry. "How did you even know about your panties, I just found them. I don't know how they ended up in my laundry basket."

"So, you admit you took them," Mom said.

"No, I said I found them in my laundry basket," I said.

"You stole them," Danielle yelled.

"I found them," I said.

"Stole!" Danielle said.

"Found!" I shouted.

"Enough!" Mom screamed. "David, lay face down on the bed."

"But, Mom," protested.

"Butt is right," she said, pushing me down and smacking my ass.

"Ha ha," Danielle said, also smacking my butt.

Soon my sweatpants were fully removed and Mom and Danielle were both spanking my ass.

Somehow, during all the spanking Mom and Danielle had gotten naked and my shirt was also removed. Then I was flipped over and Danielle was smothering my face with her pussy while Mom lifted my legs and started licking my asshole and balls. Danielle then leaned forward and started sucking on my cock.

"Make him lick your asshole," Mom told Danielle.

"You heard her," Danielle said and positioned her ass over my face. I started licking my sister's asshole while Mom licked and sucked my cock.

Danielle then turned around and made me eat her to orgasm. It didn't take long. After she climbed off my face, Danielle joined Mom and they both started licking my cock and taking turns sucking on it.

"I'm going to come," I warned them. They both started licking the outside of my cock on the head, while looking me in the eye. Cum shot out of my cock in thick ropes. My cock was passed back and forth between Mom and Danielle, both licking and swallowing all the cum they could. Then they licked around my balls where some of my cum had leaked. Soon both Mom and Danielle had a ball in their mouth and they were sucking it while Mom stroked my cock, making sure I stayed hard.

Mom then made me lick her asshole while Danielle licked mine as Mom had done. Mom turned around and I licked and sucked on her pussy until she exploded in orgasm. While Mom was riding my face, Danielle was riding my cock. She too had an orgasm. Then they switched places. I licked and sucked on Danielle's pussy, teasing her clit with my tongue, while Mom slid my hard shaft into her surprisingly tight pussy. She was really wet and soon we developed a good rhythm.

I reached around and grabbed Mom's ass and started squeezing it. Then I smacked her on the ass. I heard her gasp. But when she didn't say anything, I kept smacking it.

"How does it feel?" I asked, spanking her ass harder and harder. Mom just groaned.

"David, stop. Her ass is turning red," Danielle said.

"Danielle," I said and she peeked at me over Mom's shoulder. I made a licking motion with my tongue and spread Mom ass cheeks apart. Danielle got it and started licking Mom in the asshole as I heard her moan again. after a few minutes Mom's pussy tightened on my cock. That's all it took I started unloading my cum inside my mother's pussy. I pulled out and shoved my cock into Mom's mouth while Danielle licked my cum from Mom's dripping pussy.

We all just lay there exhausted. "I told you leaving our panties in his laundry basket would work," Danielle said.

"I had my doubts, but I have to admit you were right," Mom said.

"Wait, this whole thing was a set up?" I asked.

Both Mom and Danielle started laughing. "Yep," Danielle said. "Just like how I never wore a bra when you were home. And when I loudly announced, I was going to change after I went to the bathroom to give you time to hide in my room. I knew you were there the whole-time little bro."

"And when I told you I was going to take a shower, while wearing just a thin robe that happened to fall open so you could see I was nude under it," Mom said.

My cock stated to get hard. "Wow, even talking about us being naked gets him excited," Danielle said.

"Why don't you suck on your sister's big boobs while I stroke your cock," Mom suggested. I did and soon I was ready to shoot another load. Mom, had me kneel next to Danielle and aimed my cock at her tits. She kept stroking, while Danielle tickled my balls. That was too much and I came all over my sister's big boobs for the second time.

"Now go get cleaned up and maybe next time we'll let you spank us," Mom said.

Standing in the shower I thought, what a fucked-up family. But this was the kind of fucked-up I could handle.