Caught by Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Young man caught tied to the bed by his mother-in-law.
1.6k words
4.29
34.2k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brian and due to a string of bad luck my wife Grace and I were unfortunately living with my Mother-in-law, Mercy, Grace's mom. She was a real bitch. Mercy, my Mother-in-law, not Grace, my wife. My wife is amazing. She has long, sandy, blonde hair, blue eyes and a killer body. Her boobs are medium size with medium areolas and small nipples, and she keeps her pussy shaved. She's also smart and nice too.

My mother-in-law, on the other hand, is just mean. She has long dark hair, turning gray a mean looking face. Her boobs are also medium size with small areolas and nipples. And no, I haven't seen her naked, but she wears thin, white practically see-thru shirts and blouses. Obviously, I don't know about her pussy, but it's probably hairy and smelly. But she did takes us in when we had nowhere else to go, so I guess she can't be all that bad.

Mercy's house was old, and we didn't have a bathroom connected to our bedroom, so we had to use the one down the hall. The problem was the door would stick and you really had to push and pull to get it open and closed. Once I was trapped in there for over an hour.

So, Grace and I had been living with Mercy for about two months and she didn't feel comfortable having sex in her mother's house. Still a man has needs, so I finally convinced Grace to play our game. Now, our game, one we established while we had been dating, was a tie-up game. We'd tie each other to the bed and other places, perhaps I'll tell you about those later, and edge the other one to orgasm. It was thrilling and exciting and amazing. Since Grace is sort of loud when she comes, we agreed I'd be tied to the bed this time.

Grace isn't perfect, however and one of her faults - if you want to see it that way - is she's a bit OCD about how she looks. So, after she tied me naked to the bed, she, also naked, ran to the bathroom to make sure she looked good. When she didn't come back right away, I knew what happened. She had gotten trapped in the bathroom because of that stupid door. I really needed to fix that.

I'd been lying there for about twenty minutes when suddenly the door burst open. Instead of my wife, however there stood my mother-in-law.

"Grace, honey, do you mind if I borrow your charger? I can't seem to find..."

"Mercy. Ur, Mom. I mean. Get out!" I said.

"What in God's name do you think you're doing?" My mother-in-law said, looking up and down.

I simply turned my head away from her. She had that scowl on her face.

"Hey," she said, poking me in the side. "I'm talking to you."

I jumped and laughed. "Don't touch me!" I firmly said.

"Oh. Is someone ticklish?" she asked. poking me in the ribs again.

I jumped and laughed again. I guess I was. Grace and I never tried tickling before.

Before I knew it, Mercy had climbed on top of me and sat right on my crotch. On purpose? And proceeded to tickle the shit out of me.

Then my mother-in-law looked in my eyes and smiled. "Ooh, this is fun." she said.

"Please stop." I said in breathless bursts of laughter.

"Ha ha ha. Never," she said, digging in harder. I couldn't believe it. The old battle ax was actually laughing. She was actually kind of pretty when she smiled and laughed.

"Brian? Honey. I'm stuck in the bathroom. The damn door won't open. Hang on I'll be out soon. Brian? What's all that noise? Why are you laughing?" Grace stage yelled from the bathroom.

"Grace, your..." the rest of it was cut off by Mercy's hand over my mouth. She leaned down and whispered, "Shh!"

"Brian. Don't yell. You'll wake up my mother." Grace said.

I moaned. For two reasons. One, Grace was trapped in the bathroom, and I was stuck being tickled by her mom. And two, I was starting to get hard. All Grace had on was a thin nightgown and a pair of silk panties. With me bouncing around from being tickled, my cock was rubbing against her ass and pussy.

Mercy got off me and looked down. My cock was hard and throbbing.

"Brian! How dare you get hard! I'm your mother-in-law." She said, as she grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

She then spun around and pushed her butt to my face. "How about these balls. Are they ticklish too?" She asked. Then I felt her fingernails tickling my hairless balls. So, there I was with my mother-in-law stroking my cock and tickling my balls.

Then she started rubbing her pussy on my chest. She was trying to make herself come. "Worthless little pervert," She insulted. "I told Grace not to marry you. But she insisted. Said you had a great job and were a decent man. Now look at you. No job and living with your mother-in-law."

I was laughing and moaning and about ready to come myself.

"Brian. I'm so sorry. I was caught in the bathroom and oh my God Mom!" Grace said entering the room.

"Tickle his feet. I think he's just about to pop," Mercy instructed her daughter.

"Mom. No, you need to stop." Grace said.

"Tickle his feet," Mercy said.

Grace immediately tickled my feet.

Now I was really thrashing about. Mercy tightened her grip on my cock and kept stroking. Then she stopped stroking and just rubbed under the head. A few seconds of that and I started shooting my load.

"Woo Hoo!" she shouted. "That's my boy."

Then it felt like my cock was being passed between them. I felt two sets of lips and two very different mouths on my cock. Did my wife just let her mother suck my cock? I still couldn't see with Mercy's butt all up in my face.

"Well, Brian. What do you have to say for yourself?" Grace asked me. She had that same evil look her mother had. I never noticed it before. 'Oh shit' I thought. 'What have I got myself into'?

"Look his dick is still hard," Mercy said reaching over and smacking it.

"Is this what you were hoping for when you asked me to tie you up?" Grace asked.

"What?" I said. "No of course not. "You know how much I hate your mother-in-law," I said.

"So, you hate me?" Mercy asked.

"Get him!" Grace shouted. Soon both mother and daughter were tickling me. My hard cock was bouncing everywhere. They proceeded to tickle me for about thirty minutes straight.

"Time for your punishment," Mercy said, pulling off her nightgown and panties. Then, before I knew it, she sat on my face.

My wife, meantime, was tickling my balls and sucking and stroking my cock.

I was both right and wrong about my mother-in-law's pussy. She was shaved but it did smell. Still, I ate her out as best I could. I had a feeling I was being tested. Soon she screamed and ground her pussy into my face. Probably harder than she needed to.

Then she and my wife switched places. It didn't take me long to make Grace come as I knew what she liked. Mercy, cruel bitch that she was, would often bite down on my cock whenever I was close to coming. Not in a gentle way either, because she'd laugh when I grunted in pain.

Then they tickled me some more. My feet seemed to be really sensitive.

"I just have to ride that cock," Mercy said and climbed on my still hard dick.

She leaned forward and made me lick and suck on her medium boobs. She had brown freckles here and there on them. My wife was licking and sucking on my balls. Every now and then she'd pull out my cock and deep throat me. Tasting her mother's juicy pussy on my cock.

"Come on now boy. Shoot that load inside me. Fill me up with your baby makers."

I'm not going to lie, that was pretty hot, as Grace and I were talking about having kids.

Then I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. She literally squeezed the cum out of me. Her orgasm triggered mine and soon I was shooting load after load inside my mother-in-law. Then I watched as my wife licked all my baby makers out of her mother's cunt.

I was once again tortured with tickling.

"I understand now why you married him," Mercy said grabbing my still hard cock. I'd never been this hard for this long in my life.

Then I watched as my wife got on one side and my mother-in-law got on the other and licked and sucked my cock. Taking turns. Their tongues running up and down my shaft. Then, meeting at the top where they'd swirl around the head of my cock, licking off the precum. My wife's tongue was thin and narrow, while Mercy's was fat and thick. 'Probably from all her bitching I thought'.

Mercy then took my cock about halfway down her throat. I could feel her tongue going crazy on the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come," I warned.

Mercy looking my wife in the eyes, kept licking and sucking my cock until I exploded inside her mouth. Then we both watched as she swallowed it all.

"So, how was that you little pervert?" Mercy asked.

"You actually look good with a cock in your mouth. And it shuts you up for a while too," I replied.

Neither one of them liked that, and I was subjected to more tickling.

My cock stayed hard the whole time.