Caught

Story Info
Wife finds out her husband is Bi.
1.1k words
4.46
22.4k
27
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been meeting, playing, and fucking Alan for a few years. Like me, he was married and secretly playing behind his spouse's back. We'd meet either outdoors or occasionally at his place when his wife, who worked at the local hospital, was working a late or night shift. We enjoyed watching porn together, sucking each other's cocks and safe sex; both of us playing at being top. On more than one occasion Alan would answer the door wearing his wife's undies which was a sign that he wanted to be fucked hard.

All was going well until I received a message from him via text It read, "shit m8, I'm in real trouble. My missus has found my phone and gone through all the stuff. She knows I like fucking guys."

I was shocked and worried for him, and wondered what she would do next. I then ensured that the content of my phone was as secure as it could be - I didn't fancy my wife discovering my sexual history!

It must have been two to three weeks later that I got a message from Alan. Quite simply it read, "fancy a fuck m8?" I messaged him back asking how he was and where he was, I assumed he'd been kicked out and living with a friend or in rented accommodation. It turns out that he and his wife had, once the dust settled, had a chat about things (I'm still sure mine would not be) and decided to work things out. "The only thing is," he said in one of his messages, "I have to now wear this" and with that he sent me a picture of his cock, securely locked, and imprisoned in a metal cock cage. "She also insists she watches next time too" he added, almost as an afterthought.

My mind went into overdrive as I'd always been a shy guy and the thought of performing in front of someone else made me uneasy. In the end I decided to go for it and arranged a time that suited us all.

I arrive at the house and was greeted by Alan, wearing a silk dressing gown and which he had pulled over his lingerie clad body. We went, not into the bedroom but the living room. It was a winter's evening and the curtains were drawn. Porn played on the TV - a gay film with 2 men getting intimate in the gym showers. Alan's wife, Samantha, sat in a chair in the corner. I wasn't sure how she would react to me, but she seemed calm but obviously in charge of the situation. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a top and holding a glass of wine, she sat with her feet curled up, as if ready to watch her favourite soap or reality show on telly.

She had obviously primed Alan about what she wanted to see, because without her saying anything, Alan started to massage my cock through my trousers and kiss me on the lips. I undid his dressing gown, letting it fall to the floor before kicking off my shoes and unbuckling my belt. Alan set about removing my shirt, unbuttoning the item whist then kissing and nibbling my chest and nipples. All the while Samantha sat and watched, sipping her drink as the show unfolded.

With the shirt removed, and the trousers loosened, Alan lowered them to below my knees and pulled out my now erect cock from my pants. I must admit I was relieved that he was able to stand to attention with the third-party watching our every move. "Suck him, Alan. Suck him hard and deep," ordered Samantha from her vantage point. Her husband didn't hesitate. He took my head into his mouth, using his tongue to flick and tease it, before taking the length. After a few moments of gentle oral, Samantha gave her next order, "Let's see him takes a good face fucking." With Alan kneeling before me, I grabbed his head and thrust him onto my cock while also swinging my hips at his face. I could feel me hitting the back of his mouth and was worried at first, but he seemed to enjoy the sensation and soon his moth was wet with saliva. All the while Samantha sat and watched the scene in front of her. My cock was solid, and I could only imagine the strain Alan's was going through imprisoned within its cage.

"Let's see how well you can lick ass then, Alan," said Samantha. Full naked I rested on all fours in the living room rug facing Samantha in the chair. Alan, Still in his lingerie knelt behind me, parted my ass cheeks, and spat his mouthful of saliva over the hole. Then he began licking and sucking my ass. "Get that tongue in deep," ordered Samantha. Alan obliged. Alan had never done this to me before, but he should have done as the feeling was remarkable, and he was surely an expert! I moaned and could feel pre cum oozing. He then inserted a finger before letting another join in up my ass. Clearly Samantha was enjoying the show as I could see she had now put down her glass and was rubbing herself through her jeans.

"Let's see you get fucked now dear," said Samantha to Alan. He knelt before he now side on from his wife. I got up to collect the condoms I had brought with me as we had always played safe. "No!" said Samantha, "No condoms. Fuck him bare back." I looked at Alan who nodded and smiled. I dropped the packet, got to my knees pulled aside the string of his thong and started to tease his anus with my cock. I could feel Alan pushing back on me, and it wasn't too long before the tip of my entered him. After a brief pause I began to push a bit harder and deeper. Turning my head towards Samantha I could see she approved.

Her jeans were now undone, and her hand was clearly inside her knickers. Alan was also enjoying the fun if his moaning was anything to go by. With encouragement from all I thrust harder and deeper, Alan was pushing back to get as much of me in him as he could. The speed and rhythm built to a crescendo. "I'm going to cum," I screamed, unsure if I would be told to cum on Alan or inside him. "Don't stop," ordered Samantha and with that encouragement I thrust one more time and erupted inside him. Samantha wasn't too far behind me as he hands brought herself to climax.

"I see now why you like cock," said Samantha to us as we tided ourselves up. "It's so erotic seeing men fuck," she went on. Then, turning to Alan, she said, "And if you're good, I may release you from your cage next time."