Curious Husband Gets Cock

Story Info
A married straight man lets his curiosity take over.
6.1k words
4.65
113.9k
200
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers

Curious Husband Gets Cock

"Okay hun, I'll call you on Friday when I'm on my way back." I said to my wife.

"Okay, see you then, love you." She replied in a soft voice.

"I love you too." I replied and put the phone down.

I walked to the reception of the dingy hotel my work had set up with for my meeting. It was usual for the company to get the cheapest one as possible and this was just that.

"Hello." The female receptionist said behind the beaten up desk.

"Hi, my names Mike Doyle, I should have a room?" I asked her.

"Of course," She replied and went into the drawer, "Room 12."

"Thanks." I replied and took the key.

I found my way to the room and put my bag away. It was already 8pm by the time I got there so I was planning on just having a night in.

Being married and having a son and two daughters I never had privacy at home, so I took this opportunity of being alone to have a wank.

I got undressed and made myself comfortable on the very uncomfortable mattress. I went straight onto Literotica and read a few of my favourite stories.

I don't know why, but when I'm horny all I can fantasise about is sucking a big, juicy cock.

I'm not gay, I hadn't even done anything with a man before. But when I was horny, my mind just went to the idea of being on my knees and pleasing a man with my mouth.

I know, a business man in his 40's and married with kids, this was a little strange. However, it was just my fantasy.

On my own, I started to read a few stories of straight men getting turned by bulls. I closed my eyes and imagined being on my knees with a big, black man stood over me.

"You want to suck my big, black dick don't you, cocksucker?" I imagined this made up man say.

"Yes, sir." I would reply back and then wrap my lips around his cock.

Thinking about bobbing up and down a huge cock had me wanking faster and faster. I was breathing heavier and heavier and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum.

I have on few occasions tried watching gay porn, but that just didn't do it for me. I wasn't attracted to men, I just loved the idea of sucking cock. But I knew I never would actually do it.

As I kept picturing sucking cock after cock as I was called names by unknown men I eventually covered my stomach in cum.

Then, like always, I started to feel a bit of shame.

What am I doing? I'm not gay. Stop doing that! I would say to myself. Chastising myself for having these gay thoughts when I should be happy with my beautiful wife.

I cleaned myself up and got into bed, relaxed but also annoyed that I couldn't control my urges yet again.

The next day I went for my meeting which was boring, it was mainly just the company telling me how we could be doing better for them.

After 8 long hours of talking to many different directors, I finally went back to the hotel and decided to have a beer to relax myself.

I tried to fight my urges, but after 1 hour of watching lesbian porn I gave up and found myself back on Literotica reading gay stories.

I couldn't help it, just knowing there are men out there sucking dick and I'm not just had me frustrated.

I lay back and wanked my cock faster and faster, the idea of a thick, hard cock between my lips had me on the verge of cumming.

Until... I heard shouting coming from outside.

"Fucking time waster!" I heard one man shout.

What's going on? I thought.

I picked myself up from the bed, put on some baggy shorts and headed to the door. I was nosey and intrigued to see what the arguing was about.

I peered out of the window and saw a very large man stood outside the door next to mine. He was a big, white man, over 6 foot. He wore blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt that showed off his muscles.

I'm not in amazing shape, maybe a little dad bod coming but in my younger days I had a body like his.

"Prick." I heard him grunt under his breath.

Although against my better judgment, I went to check he was okay.

"Hey mate, you alright?" I asked when I opened my door.

"What?" He shouted and turned to me, instantly frightening me that he was about to take out some anger on me, "Sorry, I'm just annoyed."

"It's... okay." I told him, ready to close my door and leave him there.

"I booked this room for him to suck my cock but he backed out last minute, fucking wasting my time." The guy moaned.

"Oh... erm... sorry about that." I said but my head was running wild.

There was about to be a gay sex act in the room next to me? I thought, As I was wanking to gay stories?!

I must've been staring at him for a while because he eventually brought me back to earth.

"You okay there mate?" He asked me.

I found myself looking at his crotch, wondering what his cock was like that this other man turned down.

"Erm, yeah." I stuttered out.

"Oh I see, are you a cocksucker too?" He said and when I looked back to his face he was grinning at me.

"Erm... N-no." I weakly told him.

"Yeah right, I know a cocksucker when I see one, and you definitely are." He said with a confident chuckle.

"I'm... I'm not... I've never.." I stuttered out before he interrupted me.

"You may have not done it before, but I bet you want to. Right?" He said and took a step closer to me.

Every inch of my body was telling me to slam the door and get back into bed, but I was frozen solid.

I watched in silence as he slowly walked closer to me. Being able to see his face properly he was a gorgeous man. Short black hair and trimmed stubble just showing off his jaw line.

"Why don't we go in your room, are you can do what that pussy chickened out on?" He said to me.

I could feel my cock start to grow in my baggy shorts as I looked at him, he was so close to me and made me feel so small.

"I... I... I'm married." I whispered to him, as though that was better than just saying no.

"So what?" He said and put a hand on my shoulder, "I have loads of married men that beg to suck my cock."

I just kept looking from his face to his crotch, his smile burning into me.

"Looks like your little cock wants to." He said to me with a smile.

I looked down and saw that my cock was very obviously poking through my shorts.

"So, what's it going to be, cocksucker?" He said and leaned close to me.

"O-okay." I whispered, and that was it, I sealed the deal.

"Okay, what?" He said with another laugh.

I knew he wanted me to say the words, it was just like the stories I had read but never actually expected to happen.

I ever so slowly brough my stare to his face and looked him dead in the eye.

"I... want to suck your dick." I whispered.

"Good bitch." He said and barged past me and into my hotel room.

I looked around and was grateful there was no one there to see me. I quickly turned around, stepped back into my hotel room and closed the door.

When I looked back at him, he was stood next to my bed with a huge grin.

"Come and get it then, faggot." He told me.

"Y-yes, sir." I said, saying the words I had fantasised about saying for my whole life.

"Sir?" He said with a laugh, "You really are a sissy."

I felt my cheeks burn red with embarrassment, but I was too far gone now. In my mind I had made the decision.

I went to walk over to him but he stopped me.

"No, no. On your knees, crawl to me." He ordered.

Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees, my hard cock begging for attention between my legs. I kept my eyes on his crotch as I slowly crawled over to this man who must've been 20 years old at the most.

When I finally reached him I looked up from the floor.

"Take my cock out." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

My hands went to undo his belt and slowly pull his jeans down. When they hit the ground I looked up and him just in his boxers, I could already see the outline of his cock and it looked massive! I knew right then that I made the right decision.

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his boxers and slowly pulled them down. When his cock flopped out and bounced around in front of me I felt my mouth fill with saliva.

"Impressive, hey?" He said to me.

"Very impressive." I told him.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this! I thought.

But then I reached up and held his thick, hard cock in my hands. For the first time in my life I had another man's cock in my hands and it had me almost cumming right there.

He was so thick I could barely wrap my fingers around it, so warm, so hard. For a few seconds my right hand just stroked up and down his shaft.

"I can wank myself off slut, get it in your mouth." He ordered.

Fuuuuckkk! I moaned in my head at him calling me a slut.

I wasn't a slut, I was a husband, a business man, but right now, I just wanted his cock in my mouth.

Getting myself up on my knees so his cock was eye level with me, I held it pointing to my mouth. I licked my lips and I knew I was about to cross a line I never thought I'd cross.

When I opened my mouth and leant forward the first thing I felt was the warmth coming from his cock inside of my mouth. Followed by his head pressing against my wet tongue, then I finally closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around his shaft.

This was it... I was sucking a cock.

"Mmmmm." I instinctively moaned as it was everything I had dreamed of.

Something about having this thick, prefect cock in my mouth just felt so natural.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely a cocksucker for life." He said with a laugh.

I knew it should embarrass me, but deep down I knew he was right.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned again around his cock and felt him vibrate in my mouth.

I felt his hands rest on the back of my head and thinking of the blowjobs I have received, I tried to do what came naturally.

I opened my mouth a little more and took his cock deeper, whilst flicking my wet, soft tongue around his spongy head I got my first taste of his precum.

"Oooh yeah, good thing that bitch cancelled on me." This man moaned and I realised I didn't even know his name.

All I could focus on was the cock in my mouth. I lovingly swirled my tongue around his head, exploring every ridge and inch of him and savouring the delicious taste.

As I massaged him with my tongue, I moved my lips up and down his shaft. Making sure to keep them tightly wrapped around him.

He was so big I could only get an inch past the head into my mouth but I did my best to please him. Bobbing up and down whilst on my knees.

With my right hand I slowly wanked the bottom of his shaft that I couldn't get into my mouth.

"Mmmm" I moaned again as more of his precum poured down my throat.

I'm actually sucking a cock! I kept thinking as I slowly bobbed up and down.

"You really fucking love my cock don't you?" He said with a laugh.

When I didn't reply he gripped my hair and pulled my mouth away, I just left it hung open, wishing he was back in me.

"You love my cock don't you, bitch?" He asked me.

"Yes, sir!" I happily told him.

"Are you my cocksucking slut?" He asked me, keeping his dick just an inch from my mouth.

"Yes sir, I'm your cocksucker, you're slut!" I told him.

"Good girl." He said and released my head.

I didn't even care about him calling me a girl, I just wrapped my wet lips back around his cock and bobbed up and down. I never wanted this to end, I never wanted to not have his cock out of my mouth so I devoured him like I had dreamed of so many times before.

"Fuck... you sure this is your first time?" He moaned.

"Mhmmm." I moaned back in agreement.

"If only your wife knew what a faggot you are." He said with a laugh and made me blush again, realising I am cheating on her for the first time.

He must've been able to sense my nervousness after he mentioned my wife.

"Don't worry, it's not really cheating with a guy." He said to me, which, I guessed he was sort of right.

After that I kept bobbing up and down his thick cock, trying to take more into my mouth. I couldn't explain it, I wanted to be a good cocksucker for him, for this complete stranger who was young enough to be my son!

"Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!" I moaned over and over as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

I would run my tongue all the way down his shaft as I sucked his dick, massaging every vein and inch of him.

"Fuck yeah, you really are an eager slut." He let out a heavy moan.

Over and over I pushed myself deeper on his cock, until he pulled me back once again, all I could feel was spit around my lips.

"Lick my balls!" He ordered.

"Yes, sir!" I moaned back to him.

I pushed his cock up and stared at his big, smooth balls. Extending my tongue I moved forward and pressed them against him. Swirling my tongue all around his ball sack, making sure I got every inch wet with my spit.

After that I gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth and licked it all over, then did the same to the other.

"Fucking hell... you were born for this." He moaned as I sucked his balls.

After a few more minutes of licking his balls I needed his cock back in my mouth.

"Mmmm." I instantly moaned when I wrapped my lips around him again.

He let me suck his cock like this for a while until I felt him grip onto my hair.

"Time so see how well you can take my cock!" He told me.

At first I didn't understand, but when I felt him hold my head still and start to push into my mouth I knew he was about to fuck my face and the idea made my cock twitch.

"Gllllggg!!" I gagged when his big cock hit my throat.

"Fucking take it bitch!" He moaned to me and kept pushing.

Deeper and deeper his cock started to go down my throat. My throat felt like it was wrapping around his cock and all I could do was gag and groan around him.

"Gllllggg!" I groaned again as he kept pushing.

"Nearly.... There...." He moaned.

Then, I felt his balls rest on my chin and I knew I had his cock all the way down my tight little throat.

"Fuuuucckk yeeesss!!" He roared out.

"GLLLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!!" I gagged around his cock.

I couldn't breathe and all I could feel was my spit start to pour out of my lips and down my chin. I felt like one of the sluts I read so much about and I fucking loved it!

After a few seconds of holding him down my throat I started to panic and gasp for air.

"GLLLGGG!!" I groaned and slapped his thighs but he just held my head still and choking on his cock.

"Fucking take it slut!" He shouted at me.

I was panicking more and more and my head started to go light with the lack of oxygen. Then, he pulled his cock back and I gasped for air. I felt a pile of spit pour out of my mouth and down my chin.

As I was breathing heavily, I looked and saw a trail of spit going from his cock to my lips. His cock was drenched in spit and he was just smiling down at me.

"Good girl, now get back here!" I heard him say and then he grabbed my head again.

I didn't want to fight it, I fucking loved it! So I opened my mouth and let him start to thrust in and out of me.

Now he had broken in my throat in he was properly fucking my face with a passion.

"Gllg... glggg... glluggg..." I gagged and moaned over and over as his cock fucked my throat like it was a pussy.

"Fuck... fuck yeah!" I heard him moaning as he fucked my mouth.

I didn't even attempt to move my head, instead I just let this young man use my mouth like the slut I had become for him.

"Oh yeah, I'm about to cum in your mouth!" He warned, "You better swallow it all you fucking whore!"

"Glllggggg!" I moaned, now desperate to taste cum for the first time.

"FUUUCCKK!!" He roared out. I felt his balls tighten and his cock expand in my mouth and then I was finally rewarded with a thick, sticky, warm load of cum hitting my tongue.

"MMMMMM!!" I moaned as his fucking delicious cum started to fill my mouth.

More and more of his cum fired out of his cock and I swallowed down every fucking drop that I could.

When he stopped fucking my face I wrapped my lips tight around his cock and bobbed up and down, not wanting to end this and wanting to get every taste of his cum.

"Fucking hell, you're such a fucking slut." He moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock that started to go soft.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

I finally let his cock fall from my mouth, but I instantly missed the feel.

"Take your shorts off and get onto the bed." He suddenly said to me.

This is when I realised I didn't want him to return the favour. Sucking a cock I thought wasn't cheating, but if I let someone suck my cock I thought that would be cheating.

"I... I don't want you to suck my cock." I told him, still on my knees and I wiped the spit from my chin and mouth.

"I'm not like you faggot, I'm not going to suck your cock." He told me.

"Oh." I replied, confused at what he wanted then.

"It'll take me a few minutes before I'm ready for round two, until then get on the bed and take your fucking shorts off." He ordered.

I assumed that was going to be the end of it, but if it meant I could suck his cock again then I would happily do what he wants.

In an instant I stood up, pulled my shorts down and showed my painfully hard 5 inch cock that was covered in precum. Then I moved and lay on the bed.

I looked up and saw him smiling at me, but I found it hard to not look at his cock that even soft looked big.

"Good thing I brought this," He said and reached into the pocket of his jeans that were on the floor, "Here."

Then he threw something that landed next to me.

I picked it up and saw it was a tub of lube, what's this for? I thought and looked at him.

"Spread your legs, get that little cunt ready." He told me.

This is not what I want! I thought, I wanted to try sucking dick, but not getting fucked, that was too gay.

"I... I don't want to have sex." I weakly told him.

"Listen, faggot," He said and took a step closer to me, once again it was like I was hypnotised by his cock, "If you want to suck my cock again, you will do whatever I say. Got it?"

His cock was swinging next to me and it was like I was in a trance.

"Y-yes, sir." I said.

"Good boy, now get some lube on your fingers." He ordered.

I didn't say anything, instead I just grabbed the lube and poured it onto one of my fingers.

"Now, spread your legs and push your finger inside your little arsehole." He told me.

I have fantasised about sucking cock A LOT in my life, but never about anything with my arse. I never even thought to try playing with my arse before. However, if it meant I could suck his cock again then it was something I could do.

I spread my legs and moved my hand below my shaved balls and to my shaved arsehole. With my finger well covered in lube, I pressed it against my untouched hole and pushed.

"Fuck." I grunted when my finger first went in and I felt the rim of my arse wrap around it.

"How's that?" He asked, he was just stood next to me watching.

"Tight." I panted out but kept pushing my finger deeper and deeper.

"You'll be begging your wife to play with your arse by the time I'm done with you." He said to me with a laugh.

I tried to ignore him, I just focused on his beautiful cock as I finally got my finger knuckle deep inside of me.

"Good, now finger yourself." He ordered.

Ever so slowly, I started to push my finger in and out of my arsehole. It was still fucking tight and wrapped around my finger but the lube was making it easier.

I started to let out little gasps, then my arsehole felt like it had loosened and was accepting my finger easier.

"Now, a second finger." He ordered.

Without saying a word, I pressed a second finger at the rim of my arse. It felt like I was stretching myself open and when my finger finally slipped it I let out a loud gasp.

"Ooohhh!" I moaned out as my arsehole felt even more stretched.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers
12