All Comments on 'Caught!'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good to read the comments from all the perfect people out there, the ones who have never made a mistake, the ones who think no one who makes a mistake should be forgiven. Can't wait to hear what Jesus has to say to them on Judgment Day. "He who offers no forgiveness gets none."

GriscomGriscomabout 1 year ago

If he is even thinking about getting back with her, just for a single second, he needs to ask the bartender to punch him in the face. Really hard. And I'd make her buy the drink. Finally, I will note that I swear I have read something close to this on LW somewhere before.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

The story is well written but it is a trope, the plot of the wife who flies off the handle, the bitch friend, the assumption of cheating and the revenge. One weird factor is she cheats when the divorce is already underway. It is bizarre behavior, if she filed for divorce, what would having sex with a guy do? She threw hubby out, didn't talk to him, and files for divorce...having sex with another guy isn't much revenge. Not to mention revenge sex when you don't tell or show the cheating spouse that you cheated, isn't revenge sex.

The other problem is the wife has all the photos but never looks at them? Really? She is too distraught? Among other things as crazy as the wife is, she sees one picture from the back of her hubby hugging another woman, and she doesn't want to see the rest? No way, at some point she is going to look at them, to see if she knows the other woman.

In one sense I agree with others, that this is incomplete. I agree that this story is at an end, and the reconciliation story is a totally different piece. However, when you put out the notion of a reconciliation as you did, it definitely needs a new story, maybe in Romance. As it is written it is what I hate, the author saying 'I am not going to write the ending, ppl can decide their own'...that is just plain irritating to me, it usually is an 'artiste' type.

And given that this story is a trope, the real value will be in the continuing story, bc that is the difficult part. Why is she so immature,? Why didn't she talk to him &instead believe her friend? Did she not look at the pictures bc she was looking to get out of the marriage? And why did she get revenge after filing for divorce, that sounded more like she was just looking to get fucked. The continuation/ new story is the real story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 1 year ago

Was the cousin hot? Just sayin.

Optimistic7Optimistic7about 1 year ago

No. You owe it to yourself to walk away with your dignity and self respect intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No struggles to rebuild a broken marriage. It is broken, dont try to rebuild it. Just move on.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

Definition of insanity is making the same mistake over and over hoping for a different outcome. That is why you never date an ex.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the tale

Several commenters were of the opinion that jumping to conclusions, going nuclear and refusing to listen to alternative explanations and thereupon committing self-harm acts was not normal.

No, it’s all too common; I see it in the political world all the time.

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 1 year ago

I liked it, different as a recent victim of divorce your last paragraph is so accurate. Nicely done, thanks for sharing your work.

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

A great story. Comment always interest me. Don't forgive, find someone else, etc. all legitimate views - just not the one chosen by this author for this story. Stories with forgiveness (or its potential) score lower than stories where the wife is burned at the stake and her ashes launched into deep space - so, I tend to like them - represent more risk to the author. This plot device is rarely used - divorce, then consider reconciling - I think it is very realistic. I never found myself in such a situation, but if I did, you'd want to do more than argue about it - or it seems likely to occur again. 5 from me. Also, the length is another author's choice - this makes a simple point, very well. You could also make the point in more words - but why would you?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

P.S. I did give it 4*.

I'm just not into Rebecca as sympathetic.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

He didn't dodge the bullet, he got hit in the chest, but his rib deflected the bullet just enough so his heart was only slightly bruised. In other words, thank God he didn't make the mistake of having kids with that childish psycho or this would have been even worse. I wouldn't be able to speak to the woman who'd done that to me, or at least I'd need a couple years, and a new woman, first. Crazy? Talk about understatements!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I like that idea, good read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
"it seems to me that the confrontation was the real story here." Author's end comment

I thought so too.

But the site is called 'Literotica' The literature is supposed to be erotic. This story isn't.

The story category is ironically called 'Loving Wives'. The wives are supposed to be having extra-marital fun. There's no description of that in this story.

The same is true for most LW stories. The category would be better labeled 'Detective Husbands'.

Are there any truly erotic LW stories anywhere?

PB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From " This is outrageous none of this is admissible in court " the photographs taken on public land at the club and at Julias house the curtains open that invites a person from the outside to look in, more than admissible, guaranteed to prove Adultery so why the fuck would you let the slut off by going for irreconcilable differences? Compound that with the inference that slut joins him at the bar near the end WTF. RIDICULOUS no fucking way would the slut be still in the same town, Slut would have been persecuted for what she did to the husband from the start. And the cunt banished to where it belongs TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really don'y have to explain to the Hard of Thinking why your story is not structured to their demands. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's usually a cluster bomb when an author joins the commentary. But I can't help commenting on his comment. I don't think people are going to complain about her jumping the gun on cheating and a divorce. I think most of the true complaints are going to be about the ending wherein you hinted at a possible RAAC. Why go thru a divorce ( a painful and expensive ordeal) only to take the bitch back? Regardless of your love for her. The stress alone of being married to the shrew would put a man in an early grave. Thanks for the story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous - You said, "You really don't have to explain to the Hard of Thinking why your story is not structured to their demands." You made me laugh and thank you. I've never thought a story needed to go into where they went to school, what they do for a living, etc. unless it is germane to the story. If a story can leave the reader thinking maybe yes and maybe no, then it means it engaged their imagination and that's the #1 goal. However, I think I've proven several times that it can draw flames. Thanks for the support.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 1 year ago

Yes ...

First I'd like to say that I don't agree with comment below

that an author joining comments usually is "A cluster bomb".

Quite the opposite.

A writer joining comments shows his interest

and respect for us commenters.

What on earth could be bad about that?!

The end of this story reminded me

of a Country song by Bill Anderson called "She's a mistake".

Don't worry if you don't remember it,

it's a lesser known oldie.

In the end of the chorus says:

"She's a mistake I made when I was twenty-one.

And twenty-four and twenty-eight and twenty-nine."

Now, I respect Just_Words focal point being the confrontation.

But the ending of the story made it unfinished.

Just_Words fine writing makes softies like me care

what happens to our guy.

Will he end like the guy in Bill's song

or leave mistakes for others to make?

That unanswered question is the reason

this story only gets 4 out of 5 from me.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

The last meeting spoiled it for me. He should have just walked away,

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 1 year ago

Maybe their meeting is just a final goodbye and he’ll move on. I think I would. Too much cruelty and. by freaking out on the strength of next to nothing, contempt to think about a reconciliation

pepepilotpepepilotabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy reading the stories on here, and this one is no exception. (It really was enjoyable,) But then I go to the comments for the laughter that makes my day. Number 1, if you have a comment, why hide behind the title of "anonymous"? The author has labored over the story and put his "name" out there. Number 2, if you think the author is so awful, why do you continue to read their works and then stupidly complain again? And, number 3, when and where is the last story you wrote? Oops, I'm sorry you can't write and can only criticize the efforts of everyone else. I really wonder who the loser is here. Thankfully not me, because I got to read a story that I enjoyed and then read your comments for my laugh of the day. I thank you Just_Words. and I thank you Mr (Ms) anonymous.

If "anonymous" hasn't figured out from my comment, I would much rather read the people that are trying to express themselves than listen to people that don't know their butt from a hole in the ground.

Thank you to all the authors on here!

AethurAethurabout 1 year ago

Wishy washy non-ending ruined it for me. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A drunken hate fuck that would probably be good for both but getting back with her a year later as she probably continues to fuck her coworker is a no go . Probably would try to fuck her friend that caused this as well . Could probably convince the slut to do it as a sorry fuck then take her ass to mouth in the heat of it . Also a follow and sneak beating of the coworker that fucked her would be needed for mind relief for being part of the destruction of the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just tell her to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is highly amusing that some reviewers find it so difficult to accept criticism from those who prefer to use the title anonymous. After all using the title Donald Duck or Red Barron is much less anonymous isn’t it ?

If, as an authour, you choose to publish your work, you can expect it to receive criticism, both good and bad. After all, isn’t that exactly why you publish ? To receive the accolades and plaudits. I do feel that some reviewers get a little too hot under the collar and overdo the wrath, however, this type of site will attract a certain type of reader who is certainly forthright & will not fail to express their ire as they see fit.

Otherwise, be like some of the precious little darlings who block all comments because they only want positive affirmation, fluffy clouds and cute puppies.

Into each life a little rain must fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing to rebuild adios bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No it’s just fine the way it is, let some of us that have an imagination decide for ourselves what happens next.

Thanks for the effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only realistic way a reconciliation would have ANY chance of success, is for the wife to enter into intensive therapy to uncover and resolve her pathological jealousy and insecurity.

AFTER THAT sound follow intensive couples counseling. HER pathological created an emotionally devastating event.

Giving a second chance would be very tough but could have a chance.

HER "friend"? Well the wife needs to torpedo and sink her and never have anything to do with her again.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 1 year ago

lame excuses and wimpy reactions

crap 2 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good

You can decide which way you want it to go based on your own standards!

Personally go either way depending on her remorse and how far she kicked Julia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

these writers need to get their heads checked, this bitch turns his life upside down and he buys her a drink? he should be planning her torture sessions

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I have to smile, it’s always Mr Anonymous that bitch about a man who was a loving husband who takes time to talk to the wife who hurt him more than she could ever know, it’s life and this is a story, maybe it’s nearly true, maybe not, but it’s a story on here that makes sense, good little plot, nice tight writing, yes it could have gone on and on but for me you nailed the full stop at the end at the right point

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

One of the few times I dislike one of your stories immensely. It's not enough.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wife is too stupid to be allowed to breed.

She had multiple pictures *indicating* her husband cheated but doesn't want to see as many of them as if takes to guarantee it...?

She doesn't want to *know* what the woman he cheated on her with looks like so she knows specifically who to hate...?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Two stupid people who shouldn't be allowed to procreate. She couldn't be bothered to look at some photos and he couldn't find 10 seconds to say "it was my cousin".

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

She didn't even look at the pictures before coming unglued? She just up's and throws things and throws him out? She deserves her friend Julia and an ex-husband .......

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Christ. I've read this before but was almost to the end before I remembered how quasi-RAAC it gets.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

The win is being able to start over and not having to go through the patching of the old that will never be as new.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gave it 3 stars until we find out what he does next.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

I liked it 4 stars worth as it was, but a description of how SOMEONE got revenge on the friend (?) Julia would have been a good epilogue.

Or not.

Nicely done, sir !

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Again, another in a long, unbroken line of great stories.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months agoAuthor

@26thNC - You are very kind. Can I ask you for a letter of reference? <smile>

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Comm-U-Ni-Cay-shun

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i like the end

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This horse just kicked me in the face. It hurt like hell and damn near killed me. Think I’ll sniff this horse’s ass again.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars and once again:

Why would anyone reconsider having anything to do with a mentally challenged, deranged, SLUT like this one?

ONCE&DONE end of story move on.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

Another story about an idiot who throws away a relationship that he is going to want again. A great moral here is don't act hastily and out of anger or you will regret it later. It was well told but a few grammatical errors. You used the phrase " me and Julia instead of the correct one of " Julia and I". This error is very common these days and some of the poor people who do this even think they are correct.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t trust her again because she’s too easily swayed. AND how did Julia avoid retribution?

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

She is a nut case. Cheat once, cheat again. Goodbye. Never again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll try to give Kiwihunter the benefit of the doubt here and jog him a gentle reminder to read more carefully in future so he doesn't make himself look like a fool by 'correcting' non existent mistakes. At no point in this story does JW write 'me and Julia'. The nearest I could could find was "That's me and that's my friend Julia", which is faultlessly correct.

Another excellent yarn from JW who, by the way is one of the authors whose spelling and grammar seldom if ever need to be corrected. Five stars yet again.

xtc5xtc58 months ago

I would love an ending to a story. It could be a reconciliation, or an insurmountable obstacle to overcome. I still enjoyed it, but...

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

I like the story,but the outcome leaves too much left unsaid. like what happened to Julia. her friend who blew up her marriage. or the guys from the office. Were they married?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story! But, honest here, would any man, who is centered, possessing of commonsens, consider ANY kind of interaction with out good, meaning forHIM, purpose? I would have left that nuance out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You like this or not, however this writer does the unfinished shit quite a lot. Usually when someone doesn’t finish or follow through, they lack commitment to the project. Sorry but if you doubt read more of the works. Lazy..

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

I couldn't believe such a low score for such a top writer, so I read it.

I've helped his average up a bit.

A lot of readers want to wring every detail out of every story.

This one was short, and very much to the point. The ending was perfect.

To have continued would have been a 'the woman always has the last word' effect.

Why does the woman always have the last word?

Because, if the man says one word more:- that's the START of a WHOLE NEW ARGUMENT.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I fucking love this story. 5 stars It's a great stand alone. I just like the characters so much I want more lol.

So is the MC suing her? Did they take it to court?

And have you already decided they'll try to rebuild their marriage? I'm interested in that. Why would he forgive her? She went utterly nuclear without even looking at the evidence. Not even peeking. I'm curious what your MC's thoughts are. I hope he gets to have some sex with other women before reconciling, not as revenge, but maybe as a way for him to learn he loves her and wants to get back together. Otherwise it seems too one sided.

I'm going to silently pray for a sequel to answer all my questions lol.

I always wonder if the author actually reads these comments.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months agoAuthor

I read them. I just don't always understand them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wrong! Confrontation is only part of the story. If you can't finish a story, don't start it.

demanderdemander5 months ago

The entire situation seems a bit contrived. Sorry. D

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She never looked at any of the photos ex ept the one showing him at lunch? None of the others? Really? She isn't just gullible, she is beyond stupid. And burned her marriage for no reason. What was Julia her Svengali?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

that should have ended with the ex-husband emphasizing that she's dumb and their marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FWB until he finds true love.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll4 months ago

I disagree with some other commentators. I think it's a fabulous ending, leading to probably more than two outcomes. It's not wrapped up in a Hollywood package. They're talking and that's something,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story stands as it is a part 2 can be written or not either way this story works. Personally I'd have liked a bit more detail to this as I think it would have made it better. The talks with the "friend" whether or not the wife had a confrontation with Julia about her help in ruining her marriage as an example. It does feel a bit contrived as this was a bit sparse on details. However it really works as a short story and is very very well written. Full marks from me. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's ludicrous to propose that she wouldn't have looked at the photos that apparently are evidence of infidelity when you are accusing your spouse of that and they are the only thing you have that support it. Madness I tell you! At the very least she needs mental help but I can't see how he could realistically take her back. He'd have to be crazier than her in all honesty, and she set the bar pretty high.

jflindersjflinders3 months ago

1. While unimportant to the story, I'd like to know why her lawyer thought his pictures, taken from a public vantage point (partly through open curtains) weren't going to be admissible in court?

2. I didn't like the ending. There is no reason given in the story for him to want to have anything to do with her, much less think about a future with her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really don't see a reconciliation. She didn't burn her bridges. She nuked them from orbit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. She yelled and had him thrown out of the house by the police and soon got her payback sex. Julia was a snake. Yes she was manipulated but she never even looked at the photographs? Only the one from behind, with the woman's face unrecognizable? She didn't even want to check or verify. She just went off in a rage. Not much basis for a marriage. Admittedly he was an idiot for not telling her about meeting his cousin. But then it was too late. And btw if the windows are open how are the photographs of her rutting her boy toy NOT admissible? Also the photos I'm the club. You lose expectation of privacy in a public place like a.dance club and you lose it when you leave the window curtains / blinds open. The PI can shoot the images from a distance especially of the cheating is back-lit. Meh. Not up tot he author's usual standards imo.

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

"Nobody wins in a divorce." No, but the intelligent escape. It's Darwinism. Too much of LW is "I married a hot moron and then she cheated on me." This one, despite the added layers, has some similarities. This man married a fool and the only victory in divorce is escape from the insanity/stupidity.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

The end. She cheated, probably more than once.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

So she gets to ruin his life, steal his house, slander his name, and cheat on him then just waltzes back in and is like my bad....garbage

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS