All Comments on 'Caught!'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Not good for me.

Before even trying to reconcile with his ex-wife, he should at least look for someone better, more loyal, than a cheater.

After this research, why not! If certain conditions are met.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

The bar ending dropped it one WHOLE *, a sure 5* to 4*.... Writer wants to be coy so he blew a sure 5*.

\

4****, hooyah

other2other1other2other1about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the short tale, but I don’t feel that she gave any remorse, regret yes, but she fucked him over and he’s willing to buy her wine. What is she going to do to make it up to him. (I mean emotionally, not physically)

A good story, thanks for writing!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Good one. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

Who knows? Maybe I'm a cuck. Only time will tell. I suppose I owe it to myself to find out.

.

Fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, when confronted with bat-shit-crazy you just have to survive, come out the other end and move on. One drink or ten doesn't cure that kind of crazy and why would ANYONE want to put themselves in it's path?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Ah hell. You were doing so good.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Gutless snivelling little wimp. Running away to divorce a wife for being human and making a mistake. What a sad excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting confrontation, who to trust, always an important question

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I expect a lot more from Just_Words than this by numbers, been done so many times before rubbish.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Not one of your best and as you stated l aging it unfinished is cheap.

3 stars

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

1 star. Not for hinted reconciliation (which the main character himself explained would be stupid, he'd be in for life full of her destroying him over her brainless temper). But because the POS "julia" suffered absolutely no fallout from this at all. Either the author was too lazy to put that in, or as per the story, she's even more toxic since apparently the only person she wants her corrosive temper on is her husband, but not someone who literally destroyed her marriage AND his life. Either way, 1 star.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Very good, but you forgot one important part - Rebecca should have 1) dropped Julia as a friend and 2) bad mouthed her to everyone she good tell - co-workers, church groups, internet, etc... For the social items she should contact a friend of a friend to do this anonymously. Julia needs her reputation trashed publicly and to suffer the consequences for years. A background search on her should turn up reports that she is a man-hating slut that goes out of her fair to destroy her friend's relationships and despite desperately needing therapy to deal with her anger issues, she has intentionally avoided it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I used to actually admire ur writings…but now not so much! You too have become a hatched man…maybe u have off sourced your story sorting to the Chinese????it sure looks like it!! There is no more a heart in these stories…just some compulsion to write something! Half baked, half cooked…unfinished! Sad taht you take your readers for granted or fools!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

They can write their own story!

5

kelchakelchaabout 1 year ago

4*

It is reprehensible that they got away with selling her friend to the Libyan slave market. Is there no justice in the world?

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

He owes it to himself to find out. True, but you're going to get bashed for that (as if you didn't know).

Enjoy your stories. Another good one.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Who wants to read a story of damaged bitch who doesn't deserve to rebuild a broken marriage?

Rhetorical question I know....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usual drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's just a lazy story like all your recent work, so easy to write 750 words story with no ending

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

No no no no no...you don't divorce her then on the first day of singlehood reconnect with her, wtf would be the point in that? She wouldn't respect you....ouch

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

The texts of this author always lead us to one or another reflection.

I never discuss, spelling, grammar, blah, blah, blah... I'm interested in the plot, the characters, their thoughts and actions and, logically, the unfolding of the plot and the outcome.

It is clear that the wife was already interested in jumping the fence and only with a slight impulse from her bitch friend, did it.

The fact that the husband already has a PI on her and her bitch friend, shows that the wife already showed some signs.

The flow followed, cadenced and until the final divorce.

Him getting back together with his ex, in a bar, and her having the nerve to start a friendly conversation and then justifying the unjustifiable, denotes how superficial she is.

The MC would have the doubt, if it was a beginning or the end... In particular, I wouldn't have that doubt. It ended a long time ago.

But that's my opinion.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

“DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!”

Proof once again that this is a fantasy site, leaving us with the possibility of reconciliation when in real life he would have answered with a polite “FUCK THE FUCK OFF”.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

Pretty slick with that ending, you bait with the bitter and cynical husband as per the BTB handbook and then drop a tease of a possible reconciliation. You are a very naughty writer. This comments section could be an interesting read.

kage440kage440about 1 year ago
Bring it on

Lets see how this gets resolved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly you can't go back to someone who puts you through all that and says they did something stupid. What kind of partnership would that be, he'd be finding any reason to be suspicious of her, or any reason to beat the shit out of her like she deserves

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 1 year ago

As stupid as she was, he will be TWICE more stupid if he takes her back after a sip of that white wine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still needs another chapter for closeure

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 1 year ago

what to do? what to do? go the cuckold angle or the RAAC? they are both the same thing. especially in this story where the wife has other unredeemable qualities.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I don't know why there are authors who make very well told stories with thoughtless closing remarks average. The red thread in your story was completely o.k.! She falsely accuses him and in revenge she gets carried away to adultery. Logical consequence, as in your story, divorce! And then a sentence, "Maybe it's a start or maybe it's just the end"! Just the fact that you implement the possibility of reconciliation turns your good story on its head. That's why you only get 3* instead of 5*!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Miscommunication is the biggest cause of marital problems. Her friend Julia may have been the powder keg, but he lite the fuss by not talking to her. I've seen so many times in real life were something is misunderstood or taken out of context cause all kind of mayhem. Rebecca apparently was short tempered and needed to take a breath before she blew up. All that was needed was communication and being able to control the rage that the green-eyed monster can generate in us all. Loved this story because it shows that it all could have been avoided by communication and being able to count to ten before pushing the plunger.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Dunno JW. I would like to read such a story. D

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Hell no. Why would anyone subject themselves to that again? I've seen this shit before in the real world, some perceived slight and the "betrayed" person goes off and engages in some ridiculous behavior to balance whatever scales they believe needs balancing. And yeah, women are far more likely to do this I am sorry to say. The question is why.

Because the people that do this never respected their partners. In their mind their actions grant superiority and leverage. Your husband called her a crazy red head and prone to anger. I call that a personality disorder. There has been no treatment, no long term therapy to delve into her behavioral choices. The woman in this story is merely sad because she three away her marriage over an epic tantrum that resulted in her cheating "to balance the scales"

When you are beaten and bloodied by someone for no reason, do you go back to the person who beat you and try to make friends? Hell no. So why would anyone with a shred of self respect give this bitch even a shred of time?

Your better than that JW. Maybe you are feeling for the dumb bitch in your story and don't see how preposterous that last statement is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending ruins the story. If Bob had walked out of the bar instead of ordering Rebecca’s drink this story would be 4 or 5 stars. The Bob at the end of this story is a major change of character in a short amount of time. No way the man that said he might be ready to forgive in one, two, or five years is going to so easily open up a reconciliation after less than a year. Rebecca already proved she doesn’t respect, believe or trust him and picked her bitter friend over him. There is no rebuilding this relationship. Bob said it best “there is no going back.”

Bob owes himself some individual counseling, no contact with his ex-wife, and possibly a move to another state.

No need for a second story unless Bob rejects Rebecca in the scene where this story ends and then we follow Rebecca as she struggles to find love a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story about lack of communication in a marriage. The author anticipates the FTDS crowd, but that’s probably insufficient protection. I actually like the ambiguity in the ending, though I know too little about the ex-wife to predict the path forward. The author remains one of my favorites.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Nice story. I would not have anything to do with her. On top of being short tempered she is not too smart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely mapped out and told well. Observation for all husbands who married out of control, hot tempered women.., The passion is not worth the lack of self control. They are 8 to 1 to overact. with jealousy or anger. Find a person that you can talk with. who listens…

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

As you said author “You can’t fix crazy” The nuclear option is always the first choice for such crazies. He should not let that scorpion back into his world. The ability to strike out and poison and inflict pain is in its very nature. You won’t know when or what will spark a epic meltdown. The moment he heard that witch’s vioice he should say nothing just pay his bill and leave.

CaptainbklCaptainbklabout 1 year ago

Would have rated higher but there should have been no chance of reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little hard to believe they never talked about the event with the cousin. Just too far-fetched. Only a 3 this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
"but who wants to read a story about the struggles of two people trying to rebuild a broken marriage?"

Yeah, who wants to read about human emotion, turmoil, drama, suspense, betrayal, confrontation, guilt, regret, compassion, sympathy, contrition, restitution, reconciliation, love, understanding, trust? Yeah, who wants to read about all that shit? Have you ever been to a library? Its full of books that are full of all that shit. And how many people do you see in the library reading, huh? Exactly. All irrelevant and ignored, obviously. You go guy. Let the other loser authors write about all that humanity shit. What I want to read more of is about is playing gotcha with arrogant lawyers and ignorant wives. Now that's literature. Thanks for the effort, and the few Words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A man should never take a woman like this back. With no real evidence she jumped on another dick. If they have an argument she'll do it again or tell her husband how much better the other guy was.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see a sequel.

There's plenty btb endings in Loving Wives, but often the wife is basically a submissive personality under the influence of an Alpha bitch rather than the promiscuous slut Ms Alpha wants her to morph into.

I'd really like to see one where the toxic friend is the one slowly roasted and crisped.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Nah. Ok story with a well recognized plot but Rebecca, like all wives in these plots, just isn't sympathetic.

The only plot lines that seem to help out losers like Rebecca involve some combination of retribution and repentance for being a villain and a stupid one at that.

The repercussions for this kind of behavior aren't usually limited.

She didn't just fuck over the husband but she fucked her job because she fucked her coworker.

She fucked her friendship and acquaintances.

She fucked her in laws, etc.....

Behaving that viciously, selfishly and cruelly on the word of a deranged man hater shows borderline mental illness.

Interesting but shitting herself like this is explosive diarrhea that doesn't just clean itself up and doesn't start smelling better with the passage of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars/ Well written as always. I, for one, would like to know what happened after the divorce. Perhaps they didn't "rebuild" their marriage but went separate ways, Perhaps they remarried, or married other people... OR only the husband remarried after some time, not wanting to reconcile with his wife after both her betrayal & false charges. Perhaps she only married after he ignored her requests, but had a hard time with hubby #2 because he's not like #1; or they were happy & tho still wanting #1, had 2 children. Hundreds of "perhaps/ maybes" to keep this interesting. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like forgiveness in progress, costs a star. Made a 5/5 into a 4/5

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

Good read and the ending was just fine

edwusaedwusaabout 1 year ago

No - bad ending

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

Boy can you ever write!! Never had that skill set but am an avid reader of the the printed word (yeh kinda redundant). Thanks for sharing and putting yourself out there with each story. Btw you choose the perfect place to put a final period in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bitches be crazy!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Pretty good. Four stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I down voted this, NOT because it was "unfinished," but because it seems to be leaving the door open for a reconciliation, which is undeserved. It's bad enough that she believed a "friend," and didn't even give her husband a CHANCE to respond, even if she ultimately didn't believe him, but she listened to a friend with a known hatred of men.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 1 year ago

Disappointingly weak. Kinda hard to suspend disbelief on the wife's behavior. You've shown way better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By her own admission, she believes a cheater deserves to be cheated on. So in order to win him back, she'd have to keep true to her word and toss the man some hall passes. Even if he doesn't use them, she'd have to insist he hold onto them. Her ditching a shifty friend and learning to communicate and trust before jumping to conclusions is a prerequisite not a condition for forgiveness. I'm not impressed with default things. She has damage to un-do.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Wow! Toxic Comments Much?

People - this is a free site and authors submit their work voluntarily. Please lighten up!

Story is ok - credible dialogue and plausible scenario. Thanks for posting JW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No…the story is finished. Well done. Managed to capture and illustrate the essence of a couple common LW tropes really well: the conniving slut friend; the gullible stupid wife; the innocent and destroyed husband; the rapacious lawyer; the white knight lawyer. Mix well….and out pops a version of a common story.

.

But you did it well! The ending moved the needle from a decent 3 to a strong 4. Because you managed to instill in any reader the HOPE that this couple just might recover their relationship.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hear the complaints about the "unfinished story" coming and have to wonder why they need the author to tell them everything about this life situation. Hell, I know what I would do. I don't need another person to tell me how to react to a stupid wife. Guess I would treat her the same way I would treat those complaining about the way I would handle the situation. I might even write a sequel to this story; with the original author's consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not one of your best but a decent little tale. Geeze people a writer isn't going to hit a home run every time.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

Husband is an idiot. He expends time and money to divorce his wife only to give her a way back in when the divorce is final. Could have taken her to a movie and spent less time and money forgiving her. What happens the next time? People who cheat are prone to cheat. Those that don't are not. It is as simple as that. Impulse control issues can not be fix simply, it's a brain chemistry issue. Takes drugs and years of therapy to control and you never get off the drugs because you lack the chemicals in your body. This is a willing cuck after the fact story and it is complete. **

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Haters gonna hate. The story could easily end here, or you could take it further. Your choice

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

That worked well. No bitches were set ablaze, so some won't like it. Their loss. 5* story.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

"who wants to read a story about the struggles of two people trying to rebuild a broken marriage?"

Um, that would be me. Painful or not, there are things to be learned from that struggle. And, some of us more mature folks find them very interesting. 'Freddiethecamel's stories about Brian and Becky come to mind. Fascinating, mental but mindless arguments back and forth.......

Nitpic- who gets a hotel room to 'have a private conversation'? How about a car (front seats), a stroll around the neighborhood, a park bench?

Like the story anyway, but only a 4 for the shortness.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 year ago

Oh, the old mistaken affair and revenge sex before she finds out the truth trick. This is a viable trope, but there has to be some twist to make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Run do not walk, get away from that cheating cunt. If they will not let you tell them what happens you need to run away. No cunt is worth that amount of pain and disrespect. Devorice the cunt and move on with your life. You will find another partner down the road.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

If that's Rebecca at the end as it seems

.... Why is he buying her a drink instead of running for the hills?

There's nothing to rebuild. She torched their marriage without giving him a chance to speak. Why would he even talk to her after the divorce is final?

Well written and thoughtful as I normally expect from this author.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Do not let her back in. She is not worthy of forgiveness. You will wake up dead next time she thinks you did something wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem isn't that you didn't finish the story. The problem is how you ended it. There was no explanation for his sudden loss of brain function.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

As David Bowie sang, "Putting out the fire with gasoline". A quick and adept treatment of the classic overreaction trope. No need for an epilogue. That's a new story. Thanks for a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"You can't fix crazy!"

Its also been said: "don't stick your dick in crazy!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad take on the hot-headed wife slash monster friend story. I would say all the bases were touched. The ending was a new twist. Who knows what could be rebuilt, it may be better and stronger than the original, or it may burn like an old oily rag pile.

Too short? When should a story end? When all the characters are dead and buried? Look even the best wrapped-up stories could have more twists, AKA Hollywood's multiple sequels.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Honestly, I think you ended it quite nicely. My view on the story is that it is a chapter of Bob’s life, what happens next would be a different chapter. So thank you for your words and sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@maedhros21

This attack brought to you by a guy that writes incest stories that are basically a rehash of the same plot only with different family members!

flatcar44flatcar44about 1 year ago

"comes with the territory"b is a great line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The voice behind him should have been anyone but the slut ex-wife. Unless you can figure out a way to UNFUCK someone!

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

I mean, it's pretty hilarious that she went nuclear without even looking at the evidence. Bob certainly seems open to try and fix crazy, judging by the ending. But then again, if he feels warm and safe in a pile of shit, maybe it's the right place for him.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 1 year ago

Cheap cop-out. I was expecting better from you this effort shows no talent and even less imagination. If you have the skill to continue it I would love to add to the low quantity I assigned to this failure.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm finding it odd that the complaints seem to have nothing to do with what I felt was the major flaw in the story - her willingness to jump to conclusions based on her friend's opinion and one photograph that showed the back of the other woman's head. That's why I described the wife as someone who flies off the handle too easily which is an adolescent personality trait. Still, her actual infidelity occurred as a means of revenge while the divorce was in progress which for many (not me) is a gray area. Still, I welcome the comments and only delete those that attack me personally. Be well and thanks for reading.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 1 year ago

There have been so many stories written that it is difficult to break new ground. I very much enjoyed the story. A look into the circumstances of everyday people.

4 stars

I'm not sure what the majority of the commenters were expecting. Some people just live to complain. A large part of them, I'm sure, couldn't write a shopping list.

Anyone that will write whatever their imagination can conjure up, and then have the guts to submit it, openly, to criticism, has my admiration.

Thank you, once again...

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 year ago

Good, but taking back a woman who would do that kind of thing is stupid. Move on...too many options without that kind of history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story was predictable, but the ending was good. He should have asked if she still friends with the person she should not have listened too…….

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 1 year ago

Good story in itself, doesn’t need dragging out. Thank you, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad so far, though be careful about changing tense. I disagree about the confrontation being the story: watching them try to navigate the mess she made, and maybe grow a bit, is the real story, whether or not they reconcile.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 1 year ago

I think they could be FWB, but I would never marry her again.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Well done. 5* for a nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's buying her a drink and hoping for a new start?? You have to be joking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Henry should be sued for malpractice. He could not represent he had any evidence with a chain of custody or a witness. So he could not have filed. Also, why not sue Julia for slander?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read it again, after reading some 80 comments, to see if my initial reaction/assessment of the story remained the same. In a surprise to myself, it did not.

.

My initial review gave the story a 4, and I opined that the ending was “hopeful”. After the second reading, I have to change my opinion that the ending was, rather than “hopeful” — more like “disturbing”. It was more clear the second time thru that “Becky” was not worth any second chance. Not only did she instantly buy in to the cheating lies Fed her by her slut pal Julia, she reacted by going nuclear not once but twice: first by calling the cops and kicking hubby out of the house and refusing to talk….and second by eagerly going for “revenge sex” even while not talking to hubby — or apparently even bothering to look at Julia’s “proof” of hubby’s cheating.

.

How in the world does hubby even consider for a microsecond spending a moment with this unhinged bitch…much less buying her a wine and having a chat?

.

Still a solid 4 **** effort……but now that ending looks lame instead of “hopeful”.

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Not a five but not as bad as some of the haters are saying

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

This seems like a rewrite of a previous story I've read, especially the ending.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

It was okay, but should have omitted her approach at the bar. Him sitting there by himself, or with a friend, would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This deserves a better rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

www.literotica.com/s/caught-155

.

155 stories with the same stupid title, the cliche of the wife basing it all on one photo, the cliche of the wife not knowing the "other woman" was a relative, all adds up to an easy rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story until the ending. That just shows he is a stupid fuck and deserves everything he got or will get from the psycho bitch. You can't fix stupid!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

How would you ever trust again someone that reacted the way she did? The one that needs burned is the bitch Julia. What a toxic friend. Liked the story and can understand why it ended where it did.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

I can see no reason to try and salvage anything with someone like Rebecca. Her emotional stability is about at a middle school level as she is written. No trust in her husband as all. No chance for an explanation just rage and revenge. Bob, as written, should run away and not look back. Interesting trope that I've not seen in awhile. 4* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars because I want to "read a story about the struggles of two people trying to rebuild a broken marriage" an you're making me feel judged.

Just kidding :-). 4 stars to give you the nudge to finish the story one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

I like this author's work a lot. Usually, I give his stories five stars. For this I could give only three.

I didn't love this story, nor did I hate it. I just feel indifferent about it. It seemed like it was just getting started and then it ended.

The wife showing up at the end and her admitting she was wrong reminded me too much of BigGuy44's Blow Job Bet. So maybe I made too much of a connection. But BG44 did a good job of a building up MC's angst and then mailed in a reconciliation. I guess I felt this was going the same way.

That being said, if I averaged the scores I have given JW stories it would be 4.9+. So he is still a favorite author of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five Star Excellence!! It was short, and your writing "showed" us everything in stark detail, with a perfect, upbeat ending. Kudos that you avoided the long, irrelevant back story and gave the reader the raw materials to understand and draw our enjoyment and understanding from your story. This is damn fine writing.

-TJY

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

It’ll take more than one glass of wine for him to take her back. Realistic picture of a divorce.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS