Caught

Story Info
Girlfriend finds out about my panty fetish.
2k words
4.68
15.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are a lot of embarrassing situations a guy can get caught in. Be it your boss finding you asleep at your desk, a buddy seeing you driving down the street singing along to a Taylor Swift song, or what I once thought was the Holy Grail of humiliation: Being forced to stand and walk to the chalk board in 8th grade with one of those "out of the blue and for no apparent reason" puberty erections. Those are just a few of the ways I'd felt mortification in my life, but they seemed quite tame when compared to the moment I'd found myself in.

But first a little back story. I'd been dating Riley for two years when we agreed to move in together, and it all seemed to be tracking well. That my subtle research into her ring size was noticed not discouraged. I was enjoying the domestic bliss, something I never thought possible in my previous 31 years. But I was sure it was all over - like all my shit thrown on the front lawn of her townhouse over - when she decided to skip the gym after work one day and unexpectedly walk into our bedroom to find me jerking off while holding a pair of panties to my face.

"What the fuck!" She screamed, in a half questioning and half accusatory way.

"Ahhh... They're yours." I pleaded.

I don't know why I thought this was the right thing to say, as if the fact that they were hers made it better somehow. Not to mention that she would obviously recognize the very panties she had worn the previous day, and that she'd consented to leave on while we fucked in our living room.

"What? Why should that matter? What... what were you doing... I mean, I know what you're doing... but... why?"

Why indeed. The real story, as I saw it, was long and may or may not have made any sense to her. I wasn't totally sure it made sense to me. My first thought was a fucked-up attempt at simple flattery. Tell her something like "your scent is intoxicating, and I just couldn't resist" which was true but only a small ingredient.

I opted for the long story. As I lay on the bed, shirt/no pants, with my hard-on retreating and her dirty undies still clutched in my left hand I told her. I told her how in my pre-internet formative masturbatory years the only material I could find to use, as it were, was the bra and panty section of the Sears catalogue. Later, when my older sister's best friend got kicked out of her house and moved into our basement it went to another level.

I was always in search of a new string to my self-abuse bow, and I found it in a Victoria's Secret catalog in her room. While sitting on her bed and flipping through the pages my eyes were drawn to the pile of dirty laundry on her floor. I still don't know what caused me to grab a pair of black panties from the pile, put them to my face and smell them.

Riley winced a bit when I described this scene, and I felt my face go one shade redder. I was sure our relationship was over at that moment, but she hadn't stormed out or slapped me. As I fell quiet with these thoughts bouncing around my head, she urged me to continue.

So, I told her how I progressed to sneaking into my sister's friend's room and grabbing a pair of panties to take back to my room to jerk off with. I told her how when I started having sex with my first girlfriend, she was always so nervous that her parents could come home at any time that we had to do it practically clothed. Virtually any sex act we engaged in was done with my pants around my ankles and panties her pulled to the side.

As I talked her posture changed. She went from standing at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed and face contorted into a scowl, to sitting on the edge of the bed, and finally to leaning toward me and slowly caressing my naked leg, not in a sexual way, but almost as if she was trying to comfort me as I unburdened myself.

"So it's always been this way for you?"

"Not always, per se. When I got to college the ability to have fully naked sex was so freeing that I would pull a girl's panties off and toss them to the side with out really thinking about it."

She seemed to understand that, but it was the next step in the evolution of my kink that I was worried would be the bridge too far. Mainly because I had always thought of it as the one time I had gone too far.

After college I worked on a political campaign where all the staffers and interns basically lived at the office. One of my quad-cube mates, an Ivy Leaguer named Clara, would grab her gym bag and disappear for 90 minutes or so every day while the rest of us ate dinner at our desks. She would come back and drop her bag on the floor between our cubes and return to her phone call list.

One day I looked into the partially unzipped gym bag and saw her blue and white panties all twisted in on themselves like a rubber-band that you put on a desk and drag your hand along. It was a quintessential cartoon angel & devil-on-the-shoulder situation and they fought it out as Clara made her calls. But the angel on my shoulder was well and truly beaten when she got up to hit the vending machines.

Riley actually gasped and put both hands over her mouth when I told her how with one swift action I spun my office chair around, leaned down and swiped her unmentionables before completing the 360 degree turn to face front at my desk just as Clara plopped returned with her Diet Coke.

"Did she catch you?"

"No, but I was sitting there with her panties in my hand under my desk and I had to surreptitiously get them into my backpack."

"Oh thank god" she said as she moved to lay beside me on the bed, seemingly riveted by my sordid tale.

Far from being disgusted, she seemed to be intrigued and, almost more unbelievably, somewhat excited by all this. As this realization hit me, I started to get hard again. Seeing this Riley seized on the moment to completely dispel my fear that I would have to go apartment hunting.

"How do mine compare?"

"To Clara's?"

"To all any of them." she answered almost before I finished speaking.

"Your scent is intoxicating, and I just can't resist." I said with a smile.

A bit of a non-answer but seemingly a good one. She grabbed my left hand, still clutching her pink and black panties and pushed it to my face. In a flash she was repositioning herself to get on her knees. One hand went to my cock while the other slipped into her pants. Her gaze remained fixed on my face as I inhaled her scent from the crumpled fabric. I wasn't surprised how hard I came, but I was shocked how quickly Riley got off using nothing but her hands and that she never took her eyes off me the whole time.

Over the next few months, I would occasionally come home from work to find that my usually neat and tidy girlfriend had left a pile of clothes sitting on the floor almost like an invitation. Once she surprised me by telling me she had gone on eBay and bought a pair of worn panties which came in a Ziploc bag ("seals in the freshness, I guess" she said with a chuckle). They came with pictures of the seller wearing them. She had me lay on my back and look at the pictures while I smelled DirtyGirl88's drawers and before long she was slowly riding me.

She told me that as hot as she found it when I huffed her skivvies it was even hotter for her when they were someone else's. I didn't understand just how much until she came rushing into our place late one night with a half sex-crazed look on her face. She had been at a girls' night party at a friend's house and I hadn't really expected her home early, if at all. They usually drank a lot at Megan's house and ended up crashing there, especially since Megan and her husband had split up.

So when she burst through the door, I was worried something was wrong. She straddled me on the couch, tossing my video game controller to the side, and began kissing me. She reached into her purse and pulled out a sandwich bag which I could see contained a crumpled pair of panties.

"They're Megan's" She panted. "I went into her room to use her bathroom and I saw her laundry hamper. When I opened it, these were right on top. So I went to the kitchen and got a bag, and now here they are."

"Seals in the freshness" I mumbled with a smirk as she pulled her dress over her head.

She picked the bag up, tore it open and proceeded to thrust her friend's skimpy Victoria's Secrets in my face. As I breathed deeply and got a bit lost in Megan's musky intimate odor, Riley reached down and pulled her own panties to the side. She freed my cock from my shorts and eased down on it causing me to audible moan at how wet she was. She stared straight in my eyes and spit forth a stream of consciousness jumble of questions and statements.

"Do you like the way she smells? Does it make you hot that I stole one of my friend's panties for you? I got so excited when I was taking them out of her hamper and putting them in the baggie in my pocket. I had to make up an excuse so I could leave and come home and fuck you while you smelled them."

The more she talked the harder she grinded herself into me, but her eyes remained locked on my face the whole time. Then, she closed her eyes, lowered her head and said, "Imagine if I got caught". She let out a sound like a cross between a sigh and a moan and bit her lip as she began to come.

She collapsed on top of me but kept slowly grinding her pussy into me as she panted into my ear. After she caught her breath, she sat up and once again looked deeply into my eyes.

"Do you want to make a mess all over my panties or Megan's?" she asked while slowly starting to rock up and down on my cock.

"Yours" I grunted at her while shoving her off me sideways and onto the couch.

My legs were wobbly as I got to my feet above her. Riley pulled her little gray cotton panties back in place, so they covered her very wet pussy. She spread her legs wide open and traced her fingers over her cotton covered labia, causing the fabric to become darker with her wetness. It probably wouldn't have taken me very long to finally come but seeing her pick up Megan's panties and put them to her face was more than I could stand.

"Oh god! She does smell good!" Riley mumbled just as my first spurt totally missed her panties and instead fell across her belly and bra. I re-aimed and with the second and third volley I hit her inner thigh and finally her panty covered pubic area.

"We'll have to work on your aim next time." she said through a chuckle.

"Next time? Won't Megan notice if a bunch of her panties go missing?"

"Oh no. We're done with Megan for now. The next girls' night is at Nicole's house, and I bet we'll like her's even better."

I've created a monster.