Power of Panties and Teasing

Story Info
She teases him into wearing her panties.
1.3k words
4.59
17.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I picked up the panties and tried not to show the arousal at holding her undies she said, "Oh those are really cute and comfy. You should try those on." They were white silky hip-hugger panties with thin lace leg and waistbands. A small pink bow front and center added the perfect girly touch.

I was totally blindsided at this. What was this girl trying to do to me? Just being around her made and usually kept me hard and now she's suggesting I wear her undies.

Trying to play it cool I simply said, "Naw they probably wouldn't fit."

She gave me a cheeky grin before saying, "Sure they will they're stretchy, see." Taking the panties from me she pulled on them demonstrating their stretchiness. "I'll be they'll fit you perfectly."

I was getting more turned on as this conversation continued. At first, I thought it was a joke, just a way to tease me a little like I knew she loved to do. But now this was either a long tease or she was being serious and really did want me to wear her undies. I was almost scared to find out which. It was almost a lose lose situation for me. I would either be left with an aching hardon from the flirting/teasing or end up humiliated wearing her undies.

She must have seen the trepidation on my face because she then said, "Oh come on you know you want to try them on."

Now I knew she was serious about it and had to at least try to get out of it. "Aw come on my junk probably won't fit. I can't wear them."

She gave me a sweet smile she knew melted me before saying, "Sure it will. You know you're dying to put them on now. Come on. Do it for me." The final nail in my resistance was her way too sexy pout.

I stripped off my shorts and t-shirt and finally boxers as she giggled at my aroused state. "Looks like you were more excited about this then you let on." she said with a cheeky grin as she handed me panties.

Under her amused grin and stare I slowly stepped into the panties. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward as I pulled the panties up my legs and around my waist. My cock gave away my feelings though literally rising to the occasion and pushing up to almost full staff and the silk panties enclosed around it. She was right my junk did fit but barely. Any more arousal and it risked poking over the lower cut waistband. She was right though, outside of my initial embarrassment of wearing girl's undies, they were stretchy and quite comfortable.

All smiles she said, "Wow those look really good on you, and someone clearly likes it." With that she walked up close to me and before I could even react, she pressed a finger on the front of the panties beside my cock and drew it up to the top. This caused the silk to rub my cock along its whole length and felt absolutely amazing. I gave an involuntary moan and felt my knees buckle under the arousal. I also felt my cock push higher and ever so closer to the waistband of the panties.

She obviously noticed it too saying, "Wow that's quite a reaction. Let's try it again." She traced each side of my cock a few more times until it finally forced its way through the waistband and eventually the whole crown was over the top and dribbling pre-cum.

I pulled up of the panties to try to re-contain my erection and while I got it covered it only lasted a few seconds before the panties slipped back down and my erection forced its way out again. She giggled at my struggle to keep my dick contained and said, "Looks like someone is demanding to be seen."

She began tracing the exposed head of my penis with her finger and smearing the precum until the whole head was shiny with it. She was ever so gentle so as to not over excite me and cause me to blow but it still felt really good. Then with a wicked sly grin she said, "I'll bet I can make you blow just rubbing my finger over your exposed head."

Before I could even react, she pushed me back onto her bed and, she began tracing my head again this time a little harder and faster. How I didn't blow right then under her sensual touch I'll never know but I managed to hold it together while she continued to tease me. She took her time tracing my head over and over again with alternating speed and force.

Eventually my cock began to throb, and my balls began to ache under her relentless teasing. She was clearly a master a cock teasing keeping me right at the brink of blowing but not letting me. It was torture and bliss at the same time. I wanted to blow so bad but at the same time didn't want the teasing to end.

Finally, when my cock and literally aching and twitching uncontrollably I begged her for relief. "Please." was all I said.

The smirk was back as she slowed her rubbing and said, "Ok, I guess you've earned it, but only if you agree to wear my panties the rest of the day."

I was far too worked up to argue at this point, so I said, "Ok ok whatever you want." Without a word she used her thumb to apply one last bit of pressure to my head and didn't stop until my cock blew like a cannon. My whole body shook as my cock blew load after load of thick hot gooey cum all over my body.

She didn't stop tracing until every drop was extracted from my overfilled sacks and my upper body was covered in streams of cum that were starting to drip down towards my waist. To add to the kinkiness of the situation she took some of it and smeared it all over the front of the panties I had on until they were wet all across the front. Even though I had just blown a massive load that was now all over me her touching my cock when she was smearing panties caused it to pulse a couple of times and spurt out a little more cum.

With another smirk she said, "Wow. I didn't know I had that much power over you."

"Yeah, sure you didn't." I replied somewhat sarcastically.

She gave a shy grin before saying, "Ok maybe I did know, but I didn't know my teasing made you this horny." She then picked up my boxers and began wiping the cum off my upper body.

Once I was dry except for my smeared panties and looked at me triumphantly and said, "Ok big boy, I gave you what you wanted. Now it's time to pay up." Before I could respond she walked over to her dresser. I followed her and watched as she rooted around until she found what she was looking for. With the same triumphant look, she turned back to face me holding a pair of solid lace pink panties.

"These are really cute and comfy too." she said with a sweet smile.

I knew it was pointless to resist so I stripped off the wet panties and she dried my groin area before holding out the pink panties and beckoning me to step in. I stepped in slowly and timidly and she pulled them up with a sly grin on her face. The front was full cut so it held my already re-hardening cock in easily, but the back was more of a tanga or Brazilian cut with a seam up the center and high panels on each side that were clearly designed to flatter the wearer's cheeks.

She giggled at my re awakening arousal before saying, Ok big boy, now get dressed we've got a lot more to do today. As I pulled my clothes back on I thought to myself, "This is going to be an interesting day."