Caught

Story Info
Husband alone time is interrupted by his wife.
3.2k words
3.4
23.4k
21
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is exciting! I never expect to find you like this!"

Jim instantly froze, paralyzed with panic as he heard his wife's voice. Michelle, yet unseen, was behind him. He knew he was caught and there wasn't an escape and panic hit.

He'd thought that he had the whole house to himself this afternoon and was taking some "me" time and he sat down and hit the play button and started watching the new award winning Hotwife porn that he had just received through the mail.

As Jim sat down and got comfortable the first scene was unfolding quickly on the big screen. The movie started in a cliché locker room scene after two friends, Jack and Bill, finished playing racquet ball one afternoon. A lingering look in the locker room was all it took. As Bill caught Jack looking and his completely flaccid endowment, easily 6" long and thick. Bill overtly shook his cock towards Jack and joked about Jack enjoying the view. Jack snapped out of it, and he quickly confided that he was impressed with his size and that he's been fantasizing about Stacy playing with a larger penis than his 6.5-inch erect penis and how she's been receptive to being stretched. Several background scenes passed by, and the film progressed depicting more and more scenes of hotter and hotter sexual undertones, nudity and blatant sexual behavior.

Jim's growing erection within his shorts was demanding more attention. As the movie continue to play, it got steamier and steamier, and Jim got harder and harder. Then Jim needed to free his solid precum oozing penis from the confines of his shorts. The cool air felt good on his penis as his penis bounced excitedly after it was freed. As Jim began openly stroking his shaft with his right hand his left hand was rolling his right nipple in his hand. He was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his firm grip running up and down his hard slick shaft as he was masturbating to the sexy scene on the big screen. The wife was was just being seduced by a friend of her husbands. The wife was fixated on the large bulge in his shorts, and she was just starting to submit and kneeling before him and starting to release the erect and very large penis of her husband's friend.

Jim was imaging his wife Michelle being as sexually open in her desires as the woman on the screen and was enjoying the rhythmic stroking.

This was where Michelle had come in. His eyes were still glued to the screen, his body not daring to move. His worst nightmare had come true! Caught with his pants and underwear around his ankles and his leaking, throbbing, twitching cock in his hand. Jim was becoming more and more cognizant of this embarrassing situation. He had not even stopped the video from playing and as his wife approached him from behind, the sounds of moaning, groaning filled his ears as the woman on the screen begged her lover to push his huge uncut cock into her.

Michelle slowly came around to the front of the sofa where her husband was sitting. Jim had not budged, and she could see the tip of his wet wilting member protruding through his closed fist. She stood in front of him her arms folded under her chest and looked at him. She looked the picture of the typical strait-laced, conservative professional woman in her pant suit and heels. She smiled, the lips of her pretty face curling upwards, her eyes sympathetic.

Michelle glanced at the screen as the actress was still moaning as her male partner slowly pushed his cock into her very open and wet pussy and she could feel her own pussy became wet and started tingling. Michelle looked back toward Jim and her gaze stopped at the coffee table. On the table she saw the movie case and reached over to pick it up. "Interesting... 'Making of a Real Hotwife'... I had no idea that you had films of this sort," she continued.

"Honey, I..I..I..." Jim stuttered as he could still not find his voice as his wife of many years settled herself on the sofa next to him. He was aware that his erection had started to die following the shocking discovery.

"Shhhh.... it's okay, Jim. I'm not surprised that you are needing to jerk yourself off while watching this movie. That's a very sexy couple and damn he has a nice penis too. Look at how he's pushing into and opening her delicious wet pussy. Mmm, I bet that would feel really good, don't you think so Jim?"

Jim's arousal returned as Michelle's questioning caused his penis to pulse, giving away a nonverbal answer. "Yes, honey, it's very sexy." he replied.

"Well, let me help you..." Michelle said as quickly stood up and put both her hands under her skirt and pulled her sexy maroon sheer panties slowly down her legs. She stepped out of them and left them on the floor as she returned to her sit. "Now where was I?" she said as she brushed away his hand and wrapped her very cool fingers around the hot blood engorged penis and began stroking his penis.

"I'm not oblivious Jim... I know that you masturbate while I'm not here. It's perfectly normal. I do things myself sometimes when I'm horny and you're not home! There's nothing wrong with it. It's perfectly natural."

Michelle sat quietly stroking Jim's penis and watching the movie on the screen for several minutes before she spoke again. "Oh Jim, I really do like your movie selection. This movie is really hot! Just look at that big thick uncut penis!! He so thick! You say it often enough that I know you like watching your penis slide in and out of my pussy and how you enjoy watching that big thick penis stretching my pussy. Mmmm, so you really do like that idea? Don't you baby!"

Jim managed to groan "Yes" in response.

"You really want me to be a hotwife?" Michelle asked as she moved her second hand moved between her legs and disappeared beneath her skirt. Jim was even more shocked now and his cock swelled and throbbed wildly at the thought of his, usually strait-laced wife masturbating, the site of his wife's had moving beneath her skirt and that sexy video playing in the background.

"Yes, I was imaging that it was you, Michelle." Jim answered.

"I like the idea too Jim... I love how quickly I cum when you would tell me how you liked watching a penis sliding in and out of me. Asking me if you hotwife likes being stretched." Michelle confided as she was bringing her husband and herself closer and closer to orgasming to her being a hotwife.

As Jim's eyes and ears took in the scene before him, he could feel his slowly building orgasm get closer and closer to orgasm. Michelle's hand was slapping up and down his precum slicked cock as she teased "Mmmm, I think that big thick penis would love to cum inside a hot wet pussy like mine. Don't you think so Jim?"

"Oh, fuck yesss...." Jim moaned as he felt his orgasm start.

Jim closed his eyes and after a load groan he shouted "Oh Fuck Michelle, you're incredible! I love my hotwife!!" as he released a huge quantity of cum into the air in a series of strong spurts. It sprayed all across her hand, wrist and his belly.

"Fuck, fuck, YES!!" Michelle shouted herself as her thighs squeezed tightly against her hand and she brought herself over the edge of her orgasm.

As Michelle's orgasm subsided, she moved her cum covered hands up to Jim's lips, glancing them gently as she said, "Go ahead Jim, clean up my hands and wrist. That's it baby, imagine your cleaning up hotwife pussy after another uncut penis fucks me hard."

Jim eagerly cleaned Michelle's hands and wrist, savoring the taste of his own hot thick tasty cum as well as her own pussy juice. He worked quickly and efficiently to clean her up imaging that this was from a big thick uncut cock.

"Good work Jim! It's so sexy how you love eating cum just as much as your wife. I should say your hotwife now!" Michelle said will a deviant and knowing smile.

When he reopened his eyes, the mood was broken, and Michelle was once again her usual strait-laced self. She grabbed a couple tissues from box on the table and removed the few remaining traces of moisture. When she had finished cleaning up, she rose, and without a further word, disappeared into the kitchen to prepare the evening meal. With a sigh and knowing the situation would progress no further, Jim switched off the movie and quickly dressed himself.

Over the following few days, the thoughts of what had happened rarely left Jim's mind. The shock of his wife's admission: that she masturbated, she knew of his hotwife fantasy and played into it. It was absolutely surreal. Was it real, fantasy... Jim's thoughts circled and circled.

They were both in their late forties, and although they had always had a good sex life, Michelle had always seemed more interested in her women's social activities and girls' nights. Jim had lost count of the clubs that she belonged to, and she always seemed to be going from one meeting to another usually dressed as most of the other women in wool business suits and pearl necklaces. It was almost a uniform for them and was usually combined with flat, sensible shoes and dark tights. She exuded an air of professionalism that was far divorced from any ideas of sexual stimulus. But she had admitted it. She still got horny, enjoyed big penises and masturbated.

As he sat at his desk and his emails and paperwork mounted, but Jim just couldn't concentrate. Jim's mind kept picturing scenarios how Michelle might pleasure herself. Would she do it in the bathtub- A slow buildup of passion as her fingers slipped between the folds of her pussy? Would she wait until she was in bed alone - maybe when he was on one of his business trips? Jim tried to imagine her nightgown bunched up around her waist and the fingers of one hand plunging into her vagina whilst she pulled and twisted her nipples with the other. Before he realized it, he had developed a quite painful erection as he sat thinking. The phone rang loudly on his desk and his reverie was instantly broken, the thoughts scattering in his mind like confetti in the breeze.

After several days of this frustratingly delicious sexually charge event, the imagery occupying his thoughts, Jim knew that, to keep his job and his sanity, he would have to do something about it. That morning he had deliberately left his newly purchased movie on top of the TV. He knew that Michelle was not due to attend any meetings that day, and more importantly was not expecting anyone to call at the house - he had no desire to embarrass her by having her friends or colleagues see the explicit cover of the tape!

Jim left the office at 2pm after explaining to his boss about an urgent emergency at home. Jim had a regular routine, and he hadn't left work early for years, always punctually arriving at home ass 5:30pm. His early arrival home now would be completely unexpected. Michelle also kept to routine timetable and that as he arrived home, she would be just about to take her bath. His intention was to try to persuade her to masturbate for him while he watched. He remembered that she had shown no signs of disgust or even disapproval at the movie and he hoped that her curiosity would have got the better of her and that seeing it on the TV maybe she would even be watching the movie herself.

Jim quietly let himself in through the back door of his house as quietly as he could. He slipped his shoes off in the kitchen and padded softly towards the stairs. As he was about to start up towards the bathroom, he heard a noise from the living room. The barn style doors were slightly ajar, and he could just make out the glow of the TV. He realized that she must be watching the movie now and with increased excited me he was hoping to catch her in the act, just as she had done to him!

Very quietly he slid one side of the door just a little further and he peeked into the living room. He had expected to see Michelle sitting where he had been on the sofa looking at the screen. What he in fact saw made his gut knot up into a tight knot. Michelle was watching the movie, but she not alone! She was leaning over the back of the couch. She was still wearing her dark wool suit and her skirt was bunched up around her waist exposing her glorious ass checks that were framed by her crotchless tights. Even more shocking was our friend Mike who was kneeling behind her with his hands holding her ass checks apart. Jim could see how Mike was eagerly working his tongue into both her very wet pussy and circling her rosebud.

Jim felt a series of emotions rush through his mind but seemed unable to tear himself away from the sight before him. Michelle and Mike were fairly quiet and apart from the low moaning that was coming from her lips as she enjoyed the tonguing that she was receiving, the only other sounds were coming from the TV as the wife took her first extramarital cock belonging to her husband's best friend. Michelle had the remote in her hand as was playing and replaying the hotwife's massive initial orgasm as Jack's huge penis plunged inside her.

Out of all the emotions that were currently screaming through Jim's head, one stood out beyond all others... excitement. Jim was becoming extremely excited watching their friend as he ate his wife's pussy. The sexual display had caused him to develop a huge erection and, without thinking, he slowly released his precum leaking cock as he watched the scene unfold before him.

Michelle was clearly becoming more stimulated until she shouted "Mmmm...oh gawd, yes...Mike....oooohhhhh......lick me...kisss my cunt...lick my asshole...mmmmmm...ohhhh.... I'm going to cum for you baby...ahhhh yes..yes...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS......"

Jim was shocked hearing his usually conservative wife using words like "cunt", "cum" and "asshole" as she pushed herself back onto their friends face and climaxed hard. Jim could she that she had cum so hard that she squirted onto Mike's face as copious amounts of liquid sprayed out from between their coupling and was leaking down Mike's Chin. Jim was beyond himself as he rubbed his cock faster and faster as he watched Mike's wet face appear with a smile from between Michelle's legs. Michelle never let Jim make her squirt as she said it was "dirty".

Mike licked his finger and lips as he rose from his knees to stand behind her. Now satisfied, Michelle had let the tape run on to the next scene which Jim recalled was some serious pussy stretching and hard fucking.

"Take your cock out now, Mike!! Come on, quickly. I want to feel it inside my sopping cunt hole. You've made me so fucking wet. I want your BIG THICK UNCUT COCK NOW!"

Mike seemed flustered by her change in tone and urgency. He feverishly sliding his trousers and underwear down his legs. Jim looked on almost mesmerized. He knew that he was about to cum himself and had slowed his masturbation considerably. He wanted to see his wife fucked before his release finally overtook him. Once Mike's cock was fully revealed Jim became even more aroused and needed to restrain himself from cumming, but also from joining.

Mike's cock was spectacular!! He looked to be every bit of 2" thick and progressively thicker towards the base and was at least 8" long and it throbbing and leading precum from its uncut head. This caused Jim's mouth to water involuntarily and his cock pulsed with excitement causing a huge amount of precum to erupt from his cock.

Mike leaned over Michelle's back and slid himself inside her pussy with comparative ease. She was wet and slippery from her orgasm and Mike moaned out load as his cock slipped into the hilt causing Michelle to grunt from her fullness.

As he watched their friend begin to thrust his cock deeply in and out of his wife's open pussy, Jim's balls twitched and convulsed. His orgasm was an explosion of pure animal lust, and he looked down as the tip of his cock spewed forth his semen, splashing onto the hall carpet. He knew that Mike would also cum soon. His face was screwed up in a grimace of ecstasy as he ploughed himself deep into Michelle's body as hard and as fast as he could. Her hips were bouncing on top of the sofa as she encouraged him on.

"Yes...yes, oh, Mike......fuck me...fuck me! Fuck Jim's hotwife and fuck this slut hard..."

The she said words that echoed through Jim's head as he watched Mike and Michelle deep in the throes of primal rutting.

"Now pullout and and slide your cock up my ass baby...fuck me in the ass.... I want to feel you cum....I want to feel your BIG THICK HOT UNCUT cock cum deep in my tight ass...."

Again, Jim was shocked. It was as if the years of he had known her had been a total secret. Michelle had never been so vocal. There was clearly more to her than Jim knew because there she was now with her BIG THICK UNCUT cocked lover pulling his cock out of a now gaped pussy. Jim saw Mike positioning his large cock head at the star shaped entrance to her ass. Jim watched as her ring tried to accept the invader. It stretched and stretched until Jim thought that she must cry out in pain, but she just insisted on encouraging him further with her words and pushed back onto him with her hips.

Finally, with a popping sound, the muscle gave way and Mike launched himself back into her body. They both cried out as he entered, but Mike, ignoring her moans, began to thrust himself in and out with a ferocity born out pure carnal passion.

"Yes...yes, baby......fuck me...fuck your little slut hard...I can feel your BIG THICK HOT UNCUT cock pumping you cum deep in my tight ass..." Michelle screamed.

Jim knew that his wife's ass was very tight and saw with delight, that after only a few deep thrusts, Mike was climaxing and pumping his seed into Michelle's ass. Jim watched while his wife virtually ordered her lover to get dressed immediately after he had cum, and suddenly realized that if he didn't move quickly, he ran a very real risk of being discovered. Watching his wife act so wantonly slutty with another man had excited him beyond his wildest dreams.

Slipping silently quietly out of the back door, Jim climbed into his truck and drove off in the direction of town secretly wishing he had stayed and could have eaten Michelle's sweet pussy and sucked Mike BIG THICK UNCUT COCK clean.