My Wife's Pussy

Story Info
Suddenly, Steve is watching another man take his wife.
7.2k words
3.56
68k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mary and I finally realized soon after the kids moved out that we needed to get out of the house more and make some friends. I had work friends and she had a few friends, but we were mostly just hermits.

We decided to go clubbing that Saturday night in June. I was pretty excited. At 43 years old, I had never been to a club. We had kids young right out of college. Mary wasn't as excited. She was sort of shy and timid, but determined to give this a shot.

I worked four hours Saturday morning at my architecture firm meeting a deadline. I came home to Mary already drinking a glass of wine, which she rarely did.

"Loosening up, huh?" I said, noticing her flushed cheeks.

"Not really," she said sheepishly. "I'm struggling. Not sure I'm up to this."

I grabbed her around her slim waist gently and stared down into her electric green eyes. Her auburn hair flowed in waves around her slender cheeks. I felt her lean muscular abs flex beneath my grip. Her b cups pressed into my side.

"Just give me an hour. Then we can go." Then I kissed her, running my fingers through her long hair like I had done a million times.

"One hour," she said.

We left at 10:30 for Rico's, a midscale place a buddy of mine told me about. Good for middle aged folks like ourselves. I wore regular clothes, plain shirt and jeans. Mary wore a form fitting but modest dress that showed some cleavage and came down nearly to her knees. She had slowed down on the wine and was mostly sober. I was driving, so no drinking for me.

Inside was pretty typical for a club scene. Huge dance floor, DJ in a cage. Tons of tables on the outskirts. Lots of men and women of many ages mingling. We figured it wouldn't get crazy until after midnight, so we could leave after an hour if we wanted to miss that. It was already pretty wild though.

We paid to get in, and the door man basically eye-fucked Mary before carding her. She is 43 years old also but in tremendous shape. Though she is clearly over 21, I couldn't blame the guy.

"Mary," he said with a wink and took her hand. He placed a kiss on her fingers. "Pleasure."

"Thanks," she said with a blush.

Then he picked up a microphone. "Everybody welcome sweet, sexy Mary to the club tonight!"

Oh no, I thought. She's going to have a breakdown. This is going to get bad. No way she lasts an hour.

Men cheered and whistled. They started to close in around her, cutting me off. She looked panicked. Suddenly she was jerked out of the mob, out of my sight.

I moved into the crowd, horrified of how this night just started. She was gone. I asked several people if they had seen her but they hadn't. Until one of them came through.

"If she got mobbed, she's probably in a back room with one of the guests. They get first dibs."

Confused, I looked around for these rooms. The man pointed me in the right direction. Just then, I caught a glimpse of her dress. A large man had his arm around her waist and was pulling her towards a doorway.

"Mary!" I yelled, but the music won.

It took me a few minutes to get through the crowd and reach the now closed door. I knocked.

It took a minute, but then the large man cracked the door open.

"Yes?" He said.

"I've come for my wife."

He turned his head towards her and muttered something. Then he turned back and pushed the door open for me to enter.

Inside was obviously set up for only one reason. Red velvet looking walls and floor. The bed Mary was sitting on was the only furniture in the room.

I reached for my wife, but the man stepped between us.

"Mary and I have some business to finish", he said.

I looked at Mary who barely made eye contact with me before she looked up at him. Her eyes looked dreamy. Her lipstick was smeared.

What the fuck?

He leaned down and kissed her with his mouth open. She leaned into him and kissed him back. My heart fell to my feet. Mary gripped his back as he pulled her to her feet. He grabbed a handful of one of her breasts, the cleavage growing under the pressure. I heard her moan. I heard her moan under another man's grope and kiss.

She pulled the straps of her dress down suggestively and he took the hint, peeling it off completely. Her bra went soon after. The man was sucking her nipples roughly while she ran her fingers through his hair. He deliberately moved to his knees, kissing down her stomach all the way to the top of her panties. Her head was back with her long hair brushing his hand as he kneaded her tight ass. She slipped a finger in her waistband and flipped it down, inviting him.

My head almost exploded. I wanted to scream for them to stop, but I didn't think she would. She was completely gone in his spell.

He slid her panties down her legs, her legs springing open for him. His tongue found her folds quickly as he wasted no time finding his prize. Minutes after first laying eyes on my wife and he already had her pussy in his mouth.

Mary squealed as she came on his face, writhing and clawing at his head and shoulders. One knee came up as she humped his face until her waves subsided. He pulled her to her knees with him and kissed her. Hard.

He stood in front of her and her eyes were glued to his crotch.

Great.

She clumsily pulled his track pants down which freed his member. His dick bobbed over her face, semi rigid. She kissed the head and it twitched, hardening, preparing to enter my wife's mouth. He was probably around seven inches and thick. I'm six inches and sort of slender for comparison. The dick before her was only the second one she'd ever touched.

Mary parted her lips and sucked the head in, moaning like it was some great dessert. He threw his head back and grabbed her hair. She sucked more into her mouth as he began to thrust his hips, fucking my wife's willing mouth. Her lips were stretched tight around his cock as he buried over half his length in her throat, gagging her. She pulled her face away to recover.

Then man slapped her with his big wet cock and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to her feet. He spun her around and pushed her on the bed with her naked ass in the air. Her pussy glistened with wetness for him.

He positioned himself behind her and ran his dick head up and down her slit, evoking groans from my wife as she rolled her hips trying to accept his cock into her entrance.

Without protection. My heart was in my throat. I have been clipped. We haven't worried about pregnancy in fifteen plus years. Unless this man was clipped as well, she could possibly get knocked up from this.

I couldn't move. I wanted to stop this mistake but I couldn't.

Suddenly, he buried his cock in my wife.

Mary groaned loudly as he sunk about half his length inside her at once. He used short strokes until his huge balls pressed into her clit. There he stayed for a long minute, ass clenched. 100 percent penetration into my wife's tight pussy.

"Oh my God," she said into the bed. I knew his cock was touching places inside her she never knew existed. He finally pulled back about halfway and slowly reburied his pole. He continued this slow fucking of my wife while she grinded her hips back to meet his thrusts. His dick looked enormous against her small lean frame. It almost seemed to be growing larger with each stroke. Swelling and turning purple.

He fucked her harder and harder. She came like an animal on his dick. Shuddering and ripping at the bed spread with her nails, knuckles white. He pulled out and stepped aside so I could see her gaping pussy pulsing, still hungry for more of his incredible sex.

He flipped her over and knelt between her legs. Her hot, swollen pussy parting for him on its own. He pressed the head in and sunk into her fully, laying on her and kissing her passionately. 'You're mine," he whispered in her ear.

She moaned and kissed his cheek, her legs wrapping around his hips. He humped into her deeply and she grinded her glistening hips into his.

"Cum inside me baby."

Did I hear her right? The music from outside was muffled, but still audible.

"I want your cum inside my pussy."

Yep. I heard her right. There I was about to watch my incredibly sexy wife get knocked up by a man she just met.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm going to cum. I'm going to..."

He went rigid. She had another orgasm. My dick jumped in my pants.

He sounded like an ogre as he shot cum balls deep into my wife's pussy. She screamed with pleasure as he bred her. I stood with my mouth open in disbelief.

As their orgasms subsided, they kissed like horny teenagers. Sloppy and loud. I felt sick.

Finally, he raised up and pulled out, his dick still hard as a rock. Mary bent up and licked the full length of his cock. He stood her up and quickly pulled her panties up to trap his cum in her pussy. He helped her get her dress back on and never even acknowledged my presence. She kissed him again while stroking his half-hard dick one more time before turning to me.

I checked my phone. 11:30.

"I'm ready to leave now," she said.

The ride home was quiet at first. I didn't know what to say. Halfway home, Mary started to moan. I looked through the darkness to see her skirt hiked up and her hand in her panties. She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked a glob of cum off her finger. She masturbated to climax right then and there.

Next she leaned over and unzipped my pants, pulling out my aching cock. She took me in her mouth and I was in heaven. I didn't realize how worked up I was. I was going to cum, but I wanted her pussy. I quickly pulled off the road and got out.

I opened Mary's door and pulled her to her feet. She looked at me with a dazed grin. She was a slut in heat and I couldn't resist her. I turned her around and jerked down her cum soaked panties. My dick slid in her fiery hot hole with ease. I pounded her as hard as I possibly could while she screamed her way into another orgasm. My whole body went electric as I exploded into Mary's tight gripping pussy.

My legs were like rubber as I pulled away from her, my softening cock falling out of her pussy. I pulled her panties back up for her, squeezing her hips and kissing her stomach.

"Oh shit," she said.

I turned and saw a porch light had come on. A man stepped out of his house. He was wearing only boxer shorts, and his dick was hard as a rock. He wasn't as big as the man at the club. About my size..

Mary moved to the hood of our car and bent over, her sexy panty clad ass peeking out below her hiked up skirt. The man grabbed his dick and squeezed before ascending the steps and approaching Mary from behind. He slid down her panties and rubbed her red pussy with his thumb.

His boxers hit the ground. I stepped back and stroked my now hard again dick while I watched yet another stranger penetrate my wife. She jumped and winced as he shoved his dry dick in her sore pussy. He forcefully fucked her, his dick buried to the hilt after two strokes. She lubed him up quickly with all the cum she had inside her. Before long she was back to moaning and squealing while this man pounded away at her. I watched her hips jiggle against his force as he dug his fingers into her tight muscles. She came hard as he absolutely manhandled her.

His hands slid up her back as her continued to pound her pussy. One hand grabbed her shoulder while the other grabbed a handful of her beautiful auburn colored hair. He pulled hard and her head snapped back, her face many shades of pleasure. The shoulder hand slid underneath her, squeezing her tit.

His face contorted as soon as he felt her breast. He came fast and hard deep inside Mary's aching pussy. She reached back and pulled his hips into hers, using her pussy muscles to milk his dick of all she could get.

Eventually, he pulled out. He looked at us gratefully before going back inside and turning off the porch light.

I pulled Mary's panties up for her again as a stream of cum poured from her beautiful centerpiece.

Five minutes and we were home, but Mary was already asleep. I helped her inside to the shower. We were in the shower for less than a minute and I brushed my cock against her ass. She turned and grinned before bending over. I admired her incredible ass and pussy for a second before I slid my dick back inside her. I took a second to consider all the orgasms that her pussy was responsible for tonight.

"Steve?" She asked as I fucked her slowly from behind.

"Yes baby."

"I had fun tonight."

"I know. I watched."

"I want to do it again."

I fucked her with all I had.

"My little slut!"

"Fuck me," she said sternly.

I lost it. My balls exploded. My dick exploded. I exploded.

Later, we lay in bed together cuddling. I was in a daze with my new cum slut of a wife. Somehow I had gone from mortified about the situation, to absolute sexual bliss. The jealousy I felt when she was fucking the first guy melted away into a different, more powerful feeling of pride for Mary. Those guys fell in love with her body tonight. I would bet both of them were laying in their beds right then obsessing over my wife's contracting pussy sucking off their cocks.

"Steve?"

"Yeah."

"Did you get either of their names?"

I chuckled. "Nope."

She laid in silence for a minute.

"I really was a slut tonight, wasn't I?"

I didn't want to discourage her. "You were incredible."

"I kind of can't believe it happened. My pussy took a beating."

My dick went from soft to rock hard instantly.

"You are the hottest creature the world has ever seen. I feel privileged to be the one you went home with, and I'm proud of how you make those other men feel. They couldn't get enough."

"It was insane. I came so much."

"Still want to do it again?" I asked.

She cuddled into me. "Yes. If you want me to."

"I didn't know I did until tonight. But I do."

She pulled her head away from my chest and looked at me.

"I don't think I can handle you doing that with another woman. Is that what you are leading us to? If so, I think we have to stop."

"Baby, I didn't lead us into this, you did. But I don't want to fuck anyone but you." I kissed her head.

"Ok. It seems unfair. Like I'm getting to have all the fun."

"You'll take care of me."

"I will," she said matter of factly.

We lay in silence for a few minutes.

"Do you think the club is still open?" She asked.

The clock said 2:34.

"Probably. Why?"

"I want to fuck that guy again. I've got it pretty bad for him right now. My pussy is dripping."

I parted her swollen lips with my fingers and she was right. Her pussy was literally dripping down her leg.

I was jealous as hell. My sexy ass wife was laying in bed with me almost cumming herself thinking about another man fucking her. Fuck it. I might as well enjoy myself.

"We're not going back to the club tonight. But you are going to suck my dick right now."

Without a word she pushed me over on my back and threw the sheet back. She looked me in the eye and tickled my dick with her fingertips. My eyes rolled back as she teased me.

Her fingertips left me and her mouth engulfed my cock all the way to my balls in one gulp.

Who is this woman? She sucked my dick plenty before, but this was just incredible. She made love to it. I couldn't hold still as I squirmed beneath her. I thought I was going to cum when she suddenly stopped.

Mary climbed up my body and straddled my face.

"Taste me. Taste them."

She had showered, so I didn't feel repulsed by this. I was probably too worked up to fight her anyway.

I licked along her swollen labia, savoring the flavor of her juices. The juices she made for another man. I attacked her erect clit, sucking it like a piece of candy. She shuddered and cried out as an orgasm hit her unexpectedly. She collapsed back on me, my tongue still trying to lap up her cum. I lost my sanity.

"Get dressed. We're going back to the club," I said without thinking.

Mary pulled back and sat on my chest. She smiled down at me and jumped up. Light flooded the room as she flipped the switch on her way to the closet.

I threw on some workout clothes for easy access. Mary put on a much shorter skirt and a tank top with no bra. She did, however, put on a fresh pair of black panties.

Before I knew it, we were pulling back into the parking lot of the club. Disappointment filled the air around us at the sight of the mostly deserted parking lot. Mary got out of the car and made for the entrance. I followed her, almost running to catch up. I was like a puppy and she was my owner.

The door was unlocked, so we entered. The doorman smiled when he saw Mary.

"Back for more, huh? Big Dave said he was in love..." he trailed off with a chuckle.

"Take me to him," she said, her voice dripping with lust.

My jealousy was peaking. She didn't even care if I was there or not. She just wanted to fuck Big Dave again and I didn't even matter to her. I was just the guy who drove her around to meet up with her studs.

"Sorry sweetie, Dave left. Don't know when we'll see him again. I think you'll like Tony. He was pissed when he missed out on you. He's still making up his mind on who he wants to fuck tonight. I've already buzzed him."

I could feel the disappointment in her. And then the reservation over fucking yet another man on this crazy night.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded her head slowly.

"I don't know if I should do someone else."

A short muscular man walked up and flashed Mary a smile while looking her up and down. He took her hand and pulled her into the club. The puppy dog followed.

I should have stopped him. She said she wanted to leave. I am supposed to be protecting her and now she's being stolen from me again.

Why had we come back here? Her poor pussy was already sore and raw from all the dicks she had taken. Especially the rough gentleman who caught us fucking on the car. Now this Tony guy was going to have his way with her. The fourth man she has fucked since 10:30.

I thought about stepping up and stopping him. But he wasn't dragging her along. They were walking side by side. His hand on her lower back dropped to her ass and squeezed. She turned back to look at me and grinned deliciously.

Ok then. She's on board so I guess I am.

I watched his fingers trail down her ass and dip between her legs, rubbing her entrance. Her back arched and I watched her hand move to his crotch. He pushed her against the door to one of the back rooms and grabbed her around the back of her head. He pulled her into a passionate kiss that she hungrily returned. It was as if she hadn't been with a man in a year the way she was groping and kissing him. I gasped at the size of what she was gripping in his pants.

Tony opened the door and pulled Mary inside. I entered behind them and shut the door. By the time I turned around, Mary was on her knees and Tony was opening his jeans. Out flopped one huge cock.

He was throbbing hard, probably close to ten inches long and as big around as a beer can. Mary grabbed it with both hands and started to massage it up and down. If she was intimidated by this monster, she didn't show it. Her mouth opened and she took the head in slowly. Tony groaned in pleasure.

"Suck that cock you fucking slut," he growled.

With that she inhaled over half of his beast.

"Oooooh fuuuuck."

Mary sucked and licked the giant rod for five more minutes, managing to swallow close to six inches at her deepest. Tony pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her to her feet. I knew what was next. I was worried for her well used pussy as I marveled at the size of his dick.

Tony licked Mary's lips and jerked her tank top off over her head. He roughly bit and sucked at her nipples. She stood there with her mouth open, wincing every so often when he was extra rough. He slid her skirt and panties off and grabbed her pussy with his meaty hand while looking her in the eyes. Her face was frozen with a sexually induced scowl as he licked up the side of her cheek.

12