Caught

Story Info
Me, my wife, and the college dude next door.
2.8k words
4.47
20.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

I thought I was completely straight most of my life. Well, that was what I was trying for, but I'd think about guys on occasion. I'd think about them in a very sexual way, in a gay way. When I did, I fell to my knees...to pray that gay away. I was from a very religious background and, for me, being gay was absolutely not an option. When I was in my twenties, I had some gloryhole encounters at college. But I was ridden with guilt about doing it. I couldn't live that way, so I got married and did everything everyone expected me to do as a "straight" guy. Still I thought I might be a bit bisexual, but I was married and that was that. That lasted until I was in my late thirties.

I'd fuck my wife as a dutiful husband. I'd get horny as guys do and need to release a load. If I busted a nut, I wouldn't daydream about having some guy blow me at a gloryhole. If I drained my heavy nuts, I wouldn't fantasize about playing with some random hot guy's dong. It usually started if I saw some half-naked hunk on TV. I'd sit there watching a "Dukes of Hazzard" rerun and see those good ol' boys stripped down and working on a fence, feeling a boner developing in my pants. I'll go find my wife and get her into the bedroom.

We would get undressed and get into the bed. I really just wanted to fuck her pussy and cum. She'd always need a bit of foreplay. I'd end up with my face in her pussy with my hands on her tits, my thumbs strumming her nipples and my tongue making circles around her clit. But in my mind, I was thinking about the bare-chested, blue-jeaned Bo and Luke Duke from the TV show and what I wanted to do with their hard muscular bodies.

I got pretty good at working my wife into a sexual frenzy. I became an expert at giving her pussy a good workout with my mouth. Once we were naked, I'd give her a kiss and let my hand run down her body to her pussy, petting and rubbing it softly. I'd tease her with light touches of my fingertips. When she had gotten to that point of pushing my head down, I knew she wanted my tongue in her pussy. I'd slide down her body, kissing and licking her curves. I'd grab her ankles and part them so I was face to pussy. I'd get everything lubricated with a few wet kisses before pushing my tongue inside her inner lips and rolling my tongue around her opening. I'd slide my tongue from the bottom to the top where her lips met, lapping up and down until her clit poked out from its hood. I'd slide my tongue around her clit, teasing her. After the big tease, the tip of my wet tongue tickled her clit. I'd end up with two fingers inside her and my tongue tapping on her clit by the time she was begging for my big cock inside her. But even when my cock was pumping into her, my fingers were toying with her pussy too. She probably thought the only thing on my mind was her pussy. If she only knew that my mind was thinking about the neighbor's twenty-something son outside mowing the lawn shirtless, his gym shorts barely hanging on his slim hips. When he was outside, I'd flip her onto her stomach and watch him from the bedroom window as I rammed in and out of her, imagining my cock was deep inside him.

I was always sad when he'd have to go back to college. I'd have to make do with watching guys in porn late at night on the computer and replaying the scene in my head later while fucking her. One session had me staring at the cover of People magazine with the half-naked cast of Magic Mike XXL on it beside the bed, pretending I was massaging one of the guy's meaty pecs instead of my wife's titties as I fucked her.

It got hard to fuck her eventually. I'll just get up at night to rub one out in the bathroom or to bust a load into some tissue at the computer watching guys jerk on cams. I was always scared she'd catch me looking at 21-year-old muscle hunks showing off their perfect masculine bodies and big erect cocks. Sometimes I'd catch her in bed, completely naked and fingering her pussy. I'd have to fuck her so she'd go to sleep so I could go watch some hot dude from Colombia online chat about his first time with a guy before masturbating his big uncut cock. I just knew she'd catch me one day, and then I'd be fucked.

I had a free Saturday so I spent it outside cleaning around the house, mowing the lawn, and moving some big shrubs. The neighbor's son was home for a few weeks on vacation and he happened to spot me outside struggling with a boxwood. He introduced himself as Lee. He leaned against the fence and offered to give me a hand. He told me he had done everything he could at his parent's house and was kinda bored. I told him to come on over and get to work.

Now Lee was an incredibly handsome muscular twenty-something. The first thing he did when he got into my yard was to strip off his shirt. He crouched down to help me position a shrub I was transplanting. He turned his cap back before grabbing the woody stem and easily manipulating the big root ball into place. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him; you could see the veins on his arms. He wasn't the heavy body-builder type, but you could tell he had spent some time in the gym with his v-shaped body. He was a very light blond with a deep tan. Come to find out that he was majoring in landscape architecture and loved being outside in the sunshine.

Lee had a big gorgeous smile, the kind that made dimples on his cheeks. His bright blue eyes were the kind that were so blue you couldn't believe they were real.

We worked hard for a few hours and decided to take a break. I asked Lee if he wanted a cold beer as we walked to the porch sipping on some warm water. He sat down on the sun lounger and I went inside to the kitchen. I pulled off my sweaty shirt and tucked it into my shorts. I grabbed the beers and started to go back outside when I observed him through the window. He was laid back in the lounger with one hand rubbing against his thick thigh. I could make out an outline of a semi-hard cock in his shorts. His other hand was fiddling with the hem of his shorts leg.

I could feel my own cock growing in my shorts. I sat the beers on the counter and adjusted my sweaty shirt so it hung in front to hide it.

"Wow, for an older guy you're jacked," he said, smiling at me as I walked out. I saw his eyes dart over my body, "I fucking wish I could grow chest hair like that, dude." He rubbed a hand over his thick pecs with its light patch of golden hair.

I handed him a beer and sat in the chair across from him.

"Cheers!" I said before taking a cold swig.

He answered me back and took a drink. I sat there admiring his young muscular body.

"So whatcha going to do for the rest of the day?" he asked between sips.

"The wife said she would most likely have to work late so I was just going to hang out around the house. I ain't got any plans, you know."

"Oh...okay," he answered as he stretched his leg out. The head of his cock and its fleshy foreskin popped out of the leg of his shorts, as his knee rocked slowly to and fro. "That doesn't sound very exciting."

I looked at the little smirk on his face and took a big drink of my beer. I pulled at my shirt and pretended to wipe at some dirt on my chest before throwing it onto the floor. The head of my hard cock visibly twitched in my shorts.

"Well, Lee, what would you do?" I said, leaning forward a bit and looking directly into his bright eyes.

"I like to keep my hands busy in the afternoons. I play alone a whole lot here at my parent's house. Can't find any playmates," he said with a frown. His hand moved down to the leg of his shorts. He wasn't hinting anymore as he pinched his foreskin and unashamedly pulled at it. A drop of precum sparkled in the sunlight.

"Is that so?" I asked, squinting my eyes and rubbing at the outline of my cock. "I don't really have any playmates myself. My, uh, wife, doesn't really do...you know, playdates anymore." I gave him a wink and a smile.

"Well..." Lee paused. He pulled at the waistband of his shorts, exposing his dark blond pubic hair. He reached into his shorts and pulled out his thick floppy cock, his big balls resting on the waistband. He shook his long, heavy cock toward me. The shiny head of his big cock pushed through the foreskin. "I brought a really big toy. Can we go inside and play?"

I reached out and grabbed his thick cock, feeling the warm hardness in my hand. I marveled at the weight of it while it still felt velvety soft to my grip. My fingertip tapped at the precum leaking from the tip and I heard him suck in a deep breath.

"Fuck," he said, releasing the breath.

Moments later, I had Lee in the guestroom sucking my cock. It was really the first time a guy had given me a deep full blowjob. I had only had a quickie at a gloryhole and I hadn't lasted long. A few licks at a gloryhole didn't even rate with the sensual mouthwork this college boy was giving me. And once I returned the favor and felt his thickness hitting the back of my throat and making me gag, I knew I had found what I loved.

"Damn, daddy, you're fuckin' eating that cock up," he said, looking down at me with a big dimpled grin.

"This is the biggest damn cock I've ever seen, you fucking stud," I garbled out as saliva flowed out over my lips and dripped off his prick.

I pushed his thick tree-trunk legs back as he lay on the bed to get a look at his big nuts. I swiped over them with my tongue. I noticed his pink hole, his sweet bubblegum pink pucker quivering as I licked over his balls. I touched it with the tip of my tongue and heard him groan as he grabbed at the bed sheets. I started to lick it like a pussy. The tip of my tongue ran up and down it, wiggling over and around the tight pucker. I could hear him making soft gurgling cries as my tongue pushed into the tightness, trying to take it like my wife's pussy. I could feel the inner softness of his mancunt as I pushed deeper. I could feel him trembling against my tongue like my wife did as her pussy got wet, ready for my cock. I knew he wanted it too.

"You want to feel daddy's cock in that pussy?" I asked him like I asked my wife.

"Yeah, daddy," he whined, as I adjusted and moved my finger to replace my tongue.

"Tell me you want my cock in this pussy, I growled as I slid my spit-slick digit into his ass.

"I want your cock in my pussy, daddy," he whimpered.

"Yeah, I know you do, " I answered back, feeling him tighten around my finger.

I could feel the fever heat against my finger before pulling it out. I spit on his hole before sitting up and aligning my cockhead with it. I pushed forward just enough to force in the head of my dick. My eyes went wide as I was amazed at the tightness around me. I couldn't wait and I pushed in deeper, past an even tighter point into the feverish heat of his insides. I knew he wanted to yell out so I cupped my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"Fuck, boy, I'm sorry. I've never......I mean, I've never had it so fuckin' good." I wanted to cry out too. He looked at me with wide blue eyes, nodding his head. "Good pussy, fuckin' good pussy," I muttered through clenched teeth, rolling my head as my hips softly rocked forward.

I built up speed until the bed itself was knocking hard against the wall, rhythm of the knocking put us into a fucking trance. It felt like I was fucking this young stud longer than any other fuck of my life. I slowed down as his ass tightened around my cock like a brake.

"I want to cum riding your cock," he told me

He was straddling me, jerking on his horsecock as my cock sank back into his burning hot hole. Suddenly, the door of the guest room flung open and my wife walked in on us making the bed creak. He shot his load as she watched in horror. He coated my face with dollops of thick white cum and she stumbled backward a bit from the sight of it. She screamed and left, slamming the door shut behind her. I didn't cum after that scene. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on. I ran out of the room, wiping cum off my face. I was shaking and scared to death as I looked for my wife. I saw her car from the living room window pulling out of the driveway and skidding away. My heart was racing. I just stood there for a minute. Everything in life had changed.

I went back to the guest room. Lee had slid out of bed, sitting on the edge of it as he unraveled his shorts so he could put them back on. I grabbed them out of his hand and threw them on the floor. I stomped out of my own shorts and kicked them away. I grabbed at his neck and pushed him backward onto the bed. His legs splayed out and one of his feet finally rested on the edge of the bed. I climbed onto the bed, still holding him by the neck. I started stroking my flaccid cock over his face with my other hand. My meat got harder and harder as I saw Lee's blue eyes focusing on the angry red knob inches away from his handsome face. He licked his lips in anticipation of my creamy load.

"Fuck, yeah, daddy. Stroke that cock," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Motherfuck," I muttered under my breath, shaking my head to get rid of the disappointment and disgust I knew my wife was feeling right now toward me. Then I felt that electric current of pleasure surge through my body.

I grunted. I didn't know why I was still doing this after getting caught, maybe I now just felt free.

"You like getting caught? Does that turn you on, daddy," Lee goaded me, attempting a little laugh.

"Shut the fuck up," I growled as I tightened my grip on his neck and wiped the dripping precum on the head of my cock across his lips. "Just shut the fuck up."

He started stroking his own cock as my grunts got faster. My hand was pistoning up and down on my cock. His face got redder as I felt my balls tightened up. My body jerked as I released my steaming cum glaze across his pretty face. I realized my hand was probably a bit tight and released him. He came as I pulled away my hand and I fell back on the bed. I watched as he came all over his rock-hard belly. In a flash, I moved back over him, stretching out over to his torso and lapping at the sweet bleachy gobs running into the indentions of his eight-pack abs. I shivered as I felt his mouth around my cockhead, sucking out any remains of my cum.

I heard my phone ringing in the living room. I knew it was her and the first words out of her mouth would be: "I want a divorce." And in that exact moment I was torn by two disparate thoughts--wondering how long the divorce would take and how long Lee would be staying with his parents.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers