All Comments on 'Caught'

by juderboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
score it

If they want a high score, they will post in fetish, which is where this belongs. As a fetish story I would give this a 4. As a lw I gave it a 1.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Wow well done!

There is nobody, except nameless husband one, to like in this story, nobody! Well done! Every person in there could be put into the compost pile and the world would be better.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wow cool and fucking weird story

I must say the story was well written with a tight plot line and a disciplined style that enhanced the drama and the provocative punch. Hated the gay aspect, as it seemed to only be there to provoke. Also one other small problem, the last line had no real relationship with the rest of the story. Cheap ploy for cheap drama...a pseudo dramatic non sequitur. Maybe I am wrong about the end of this story, though, if the hubby is also fucking his daughter, then I sorta understand, makes the human cesspool stink more wonderfully. The story needed a further sentence to explain this. In general, a very good story. Thank you for entertaining me Juderboy.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Just dumb

Stupid story indeed. Reading all the rest I believe you get a turn on writing this trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuderboy@juderboy
Married for more years than I can remember. But not anymore. I write about things that just pop into my head. But I don't post it UNLESS IT COULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIKE. Actually, some of that stuff did happen.