Caught and Bred in an RPG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand didn't leave my mouth. My tears stopped, and I moaned helplessly, but he only held on tighter, plunged into me harder. As the mindless pleasure peaked, he covered my nose as well. My entire body spasmed, and I screamed into his hand.

"There you go. That's more like it. Good little human. Oh, what a terrific little cunt. Oh, yes. Yes!" He finally released my face, both hands gripping my hips as his cock pumped hot, thick cream into my twitching tunnel. I shrieked, my cries of pleasure echoing in the hall as my body gripped his spurting shaft.

He hummed. "Oh, that was lovely. Thank you, sweetling." They seemed oddly polite afterward.

I basked in my pleasant afterglow as he wiped me again. The cloth wasn't warm anymore, but the cool wetness was nice on my sweaty skin.

Jessica's gasping moans knocked me out of my reverie. "Oh, fuck..." she grunted. She didn't sound resistant. I felt the same.

These elves certainly knew how to fuck.

My third cock wasn't uncomfortable. It wasn't small either, maybe average. I was somewhat numb by then, but he managed to coax a small orgasm out of me before he deposited his load inside my overflowing pussy. I don't remember if I asked him to stop.

There seemed to be an endless line of elves ready to use our bodies, to force us to cum before adding their seed to our cream-filled tunnels. It was exhausting. My throat was sore from screaming in pleasure.

After a few days of non-stop fucking, I used my abilities just to get a break. My muscles were jelly, my body spent from constant tensing, trembling climaxes. The odd time stop only lasted a few minutes before another cock plunged into my dripping nethers.

I'm not sure how long it took for me to think of trying that during an orgasm. Imagine ten minutes of the best part of a perfect orgasm. I was nearly comatose when time restarted, barely noticing the next few hard shafts impaling me.

Sadly, I could only do it a few times a day. Certain skills made it last longer, and it made everything more tolerable. Maybe more than tolerable.

I stopped trying to get away. Sometimes the extended orgasms only lasted a few minutes. The best one felt like it went on for hours, my body limp for the rest of the day.

I didn't notice that my period never came. If I had, I would've thought it was just one of the things the game world ignored. I certainly ignored it.

They moved us occasionally, maybe once a day to clean us up. I saw Jessica some days. She was doing worse than I was; her tits and thighs looked red, her eyes puffy from crying. Maybe she hadn't discovered my trick. I pitied her busty body.

I never saw Devon, but the elves talked about him once. They sounded jealous, mentioning that he was probably having more fun than they were. At least one of us was.

Then one day, they stopped. We were left to sleep for a few hours, but they didn't wake us like usual. An hour after they normally started, my pussy was wet and throbbing. I'd gotten used to the schedule, to waking up and hoping my orgasm would last at least ten minutes.

I couldn't even touch myself; they tied us down at night. When my cell door finally swung open, my pussy was probably dripping wet. I thought I might come if they just touched my slit.

No such luck. An elf—they never told us their names—clipped a chain to my collar and wrapped a blindfold around my head. I stumbled as he led me, soon hearing another clanking chain nearby.

"Jess?"

"Carlie." She sounded relieved. "I was worried about you."

"I'm..." Horny as fuck. "...fine. Did they... do anything to you today?" I tried not to sound jealous.

"No. Do you think they're finally letting us go?"

I almost tripped. I thought they were going to keep us forever. Time didn't stop in the real world. I wouldn't...

Shouldn't I be glad to finally be going home?

We paused as another chain rattled closer.

"Dev?"

"Oh, hey, Jess! Have you seen Carlie? Did they tell you what's going on?" He seemed cheerful.

"I'm here," I responded. "They didn't tell me anything."

Jess sighed. "Me neither. I hope they're letting us go. I'm so tired."

Dev grunted agreeably. I wondered what they'd been doing to him. He sounded fine.

We were loaded into a wagon, our legs and arms bound, then driven long enough that it seemed likely they were releasing us. Dev started talking, first asking how we were and what happened. Neither of us said much. He told us what happened to him.

Apparently, there were female elves in this group. They gave him something that kept him hard all the time. They didn't keep him in a cell. He described the elves' settlement in the woods. Sometimes they put him to work carrying things from house to house, but it was mostly an excuse to pass him off to the next household. He slept in comfy beds, ate good food, and fucked every female in town.

I could feel myself dripping again by the time he stopped talking. His breathing sounded heavier too. Jess didn't say a word.

They dumped us on the ground in lush, soft grass. The sun warmed my skin, and the gentle breeze was refreshing. I hadn't been outside in who knows how long. But I was still tied up. Jess grumbled about the same thing.

The elves snickered. "I'm sure your male friend will take care of you. Have fun." Maybe they untied Dev. A few minutes later, the clopping of hooves faded into the distance.

Jess sighed. "Could you help us out?"

Dev was silent. I imagined how we looked: naked, bound, helpless. I wondered if he could see how wet I was. And if he was still on whatever drug the female elves had given him.

I went still. I wanted to cum so bad, but I couldn't make myself ask. If he just rubbed my clit, I'd cum. I held my breath.

"Thanks. ...Wait, what—no. Dev, please don't," Jessica protested weakly.

He chose Jess. Of course, he did; he probably wanted those huge boobs. I had to pick a better mini next time.

Next time? There were a lot of assumptions in that, including that I wanted a next time. I shouldn't. But as Jess protested and Dev grunted, I rubbed my thighs together and squirmed, wishing I could touch myself, hating her a little.

They weren't at it very long. After a few minutes of rough, rapid thrusting accompanied by panting and wet slapping, Dev groaned and the sounds of fucking stopped. Jess had gone quiet. I tried to feel bad for her.

There was some soft shuffling, then Dev pulled off my blindfold. My eyes flicked to the side where Jess was sitting on the ground, her eyes closed, hugging her knees. And one hand between her legs. I glanced back at Dev.

Then we heard a familiar booming voice.

"Oh! Hey, can you hear me?"

Dev paused, staring at us. We were all naked, even Dev. His dick was still hard. Jess hugged herself tighter. I was just trying not to impale myself on his cock, hoping my expression didn't give me away.

"I'm so glad to see you. When'd you get back? I went to grab some food, and... anyways. Hello?"

Dev fumbled at the ropes on my wrists while he responded. "Yeah, we can hear you. We just got back too. Have you figured out how we can get out of here?"

"The town's not far, it's where I was planning to end the session The door's still there on my map. Try that?"

We grabbed some large leaves and tied them with the ropes to cover up. I wondered how it looked from Matt's point of view.

The townspeople definitely gave us odd looks. We hurried to the tavern.

The door didn't look special, but Matt confirmed it was the right one. Jess pushed past us and practically ran through the door. She disappeared.

With a blinding flash, Matt's apartment materialized around us. It was like we hadn't left: we were in our chairs, wearing our normal clothes, back in our real bodies. I touched my stomach and paled a little.

Matt grinned and cheered. "What happened? Are you guys ok? Those elves were supposed to be a rogue band for way later."

Devon stretched out. "Oh, you won't believe me. I had so much elf sex..." He went on about the daily handful of female elves who fawned over him.

Jessica and I looked at each other. She frowned and shook her head a little. I agreed; I didn't want to talk about it either, not with the guys.

Matt raised his eyebrows. "Wow. How long were you there? It's been like, four hours."

Devon scratched his head. "Not sure. A few weeks? I lost count after fifty girls."

"No way. I'm jealous."

I rubbed my belly absently. Jessica's looked larger, too. Impossible.

It had felt like months. The small bump we were carrying certainly indicated at least several months. The guys didn't seem to notice our extra 'weight'. My hand stayed on my stomach as I wondered what could be growing inside me. Elves weren't real. Right?

The guys must've seen something in our expressions. They mellowed, and Matt looked embarrassed. "Sorry I couldn't help. I tried everything short of smashing the map. Are you two ok?"

Jess looked too dazed to talk. I shrugged and avoided answering. "Yeah. Where'd you get that door from?"

Matt frowned. "It's nothing special. But this was pretty crazy. I'm going to smash the map and make sure—"

"No!" Dev and I both shouted. He gave me a surprised glance. Jess stared at me too.

"Oh, ok," Matt said. "I guess we can keep using the map. It's pretty late today though. Wanna try again next weekend?"

Dev eyed the door. "I'll be here." I nodded too.

Jess grabbed her bag. "I have a work trip," she mumbled.

I ignored her as she rushed out, my hands itching to touch the door. Just thinking about using a skill made my pussy twitch.

Going home felt weird. An entire week without mind-numbing orgasms was going to be torture. And I couldn't keep ignoring whatever was inside me. The longer I thought about it, the more I knew I had to go back. A few months in four hours—I could have the baby there. Maybe the elves would take it.

Maybe they'd take me.

12