Caught and Punished

Story Info
Headmistress disciplines and humiliates pantyboy, Jason.
3.9k words
4.64
7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
322 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores Femdom themes of power imbalance, female domination and male submission, humiliation and corporal discipline of an adult taking the role of a schoolboy. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. This is a work of fiction that I wrote for my sweet sub, Jason, and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

Kate Kissme sat back in her leather desk chair and stroked her fingertips along the polished mahogany in front of her. This desk, like the rest of Markham Hall, the exclusive finishing school for wayward 'boys' and 'girls', was expensive and desirable. Many rich and powerful men and women sent their spouses, mistresses, and slaves here for a little re-education when required, and Kate took her responsibility as Headmistress very seriously. No pupil under her rule returned home anything short of obedient.

Every infringement of the rules and every resultant punishment was recorded in the individual pupil's Punishment Log, and a report was presented, often in person, to their benefactor every Friday. This took place at what the pupils fearfully called The Reckoning -- an assembly where the esteemed visitors could administer their own punishments in front of the assembled student body. Ah, how Kate loved her Friday assemblies.

Kate was a very busy lady, but she always made time to discipline any pupil who was sent to her office, particularly as each and every one of them was old enough to know better. She was a consummate professional, and she ensured that each and every punishment session was a very thorough reminder of the consequences of defiance and rule-breaking.

A barely audible knock broke Kate out of her reverie.

Ahh, and here was one such rule-breaker now. The boy, Jason, despite his thirty-five years, was new to the school and still thought that he could act out like he had at home. This was the reason that his stepmother had sent him to Kate's fine establishment, and she was going to make sure he left her office with a much-improved attitude.

'Enter!' Kate demanded in a cool, authoritative tone.

The boy, dressed in the regulation uniform of shined shoes, knee socks, shorts, white button-up shirt and tie under a grey school blazer, sheepishly stood at the threshold to her office. Not quite so cocky now, was he?

'Well, boy. What are you doing lurking in my doorway? Get in here this instant and close the door behind you.'

As he took his place in front of her desk, he studiously avoided eye contact, whilst Kate took her time re-reading the note that Miss Honey had sent earlier. Miss Honey was a sweet, pretty, newly qualified teacher. Kate had taken her under her wing, enjoying the way the younger woman had looked to her for guidance. And Kate had been more than happy to share her experience in many pleasurable areas of school and extra-curricular life.

She snapped her icy glare at the boy. 'In my school, every member of my teaching faculty should expect to be treated with the utmost respect, and any filthy little boy that is caught flouting that rule is dealt with swiftly and severely.'

Jason squirmed and stared at the floor.

She continued, 'When Miss Honey informed me that you were being sent to my office for interfering with yourself in her class, I was enraged!' Standing up behind her desk, she reached for a ruler and smacked it down on the wooden surface, making the boy's shoulders jerk.

'How DARE you touch yourself while looking at Miss Honey's bottom as she bent to get the books from the cupboard? Casually attempting to excuse your behaviour as "a couple of quick pulls, but not enough to get you anywhere near close," only compounds your insolence.'

The cocky little brat from Miss Honey's class melted under Kate's withering gaze. If he thought he could get away with such insubordination with an experienced teacher such as herself, he had a lot to learn. Luckily, she was more than ready to teach him.

'This disrespect and lack of contrition is completely unacceptable! It is fortunate for you that I am very experienced at whipping wilful boys into shape and setting them back on the virtuous path to learning.'

At the word whipping, the boy glanced up, as though looking for the implement that she was going to use on his recalcitrant hide. Unfortunately for him, Kate did not like to give her pupils too much prior warning of what fate was to befall them. She enjoyed the 'shock and awe' inspired by a surprise unveiling of her chosen instrument.

'Take down your shorts and bend yourself over my desk.' When he baulked at her command, she hissed, 'Quickly now, boy! I am a very busy lady and do not have all day to punish a dirty little peeping Tom like you.'

As the boy unwillingly fumbled with the fastenings of his shorts and dragged the flannel cloth over his hips, Kate soon realised the cause of his reluctance.

'What. Is. This?' She could scarcely believe the audacity of the boy. In all her years in teaching she had never seen such blatant insubordination. 'Are those girls' panties that you are wearing? And not just a nice, modest pair of white, cotton panties. Those filthy underthings are the garments of a common slut!'

The boy's face flushed almost as red at the lacy thong panties that framed his cringing nether cheeks, but still, he remained silent.

Like a lioness, Kate stalked around her desk to better see the extent of the boy's depravity.

'We have a very STRICT uniform policy, and anyone caught wearing non-regulation attire has already earned themselves a disciplinary session. However, what you have done defies all logical explanation,' Kate snarled.

Kate's mind was busy calculating the myriad rules this boy had broken in one day and the resultant punishments he had accrued.

'Jerking your pathetic boy flesh while wearing slutty panties? What will your stepmother say when I have to inform her of your depravity?'

Although bent at the waist over her desk, Kate saw him blanch. Clearly, his stepmother was not going to take the news well. This Friday's assembly was going to be especially memorable, she mused.

'Well? Nothing to say for yourself?'

Finally, the boy mumbled into the desk, 'I'm sorry, Miss.'

'That's Headmistress Kissme to you, boy.'

'I'm sorry, Headmistress Kissme.'

'Oh, you will be, boy,' she pronounced in a voice that made him moan. 'I can assure you of that. At least, when I speak to your stepmother, I can inform her that you have been severely thrashed for your perverted predilections.'

Walking to the armoire in the corner of the office, she lifted the brass key from where it lay nestled warmly between her breasts. Unlocking the doors, she selected her chosen implements, aware of the boy's wide-eyed stare following her every move.

'You have earned yourself three punishments: the first is for the objectification of your teacher - a powerful lady who should command your respect. This has earned you a sound bare-bottomed spanking over my knee.' Kate noted the slight loosening of the muscles in the boy's tense shoulders. Was that a flush of arousal?

She continued, 'You've reaped the second for touching yourself in class in front of your classmates, which will cost you a good, hard leathering with my strap.' The shoulders were back up, tensing further when she slapped the worn leather tawse onto the desk in front of him.

'And a third for breaking policy by wearing panties that are not sanctioned by the school's uniform policy. This has compounded your sentence and has earned you a round dozen with the cane.' She whisked the rattan menacingly through the air before laying it next to the strap.

The boy swallowed in dread before closing his eyes as though this might make the terrifying objects disappear.

When Kate had been a fresh young teacher, much like Miss Honey, she was under the mentorship of a certain Headmaster Hardwood. He was a firm believer in making every punishment count, and she herself had bent for his firm correction on several occasions. She believed it made her a better version of herself and certainly a better educator. Kate remained grateful for every unforgiving stroke which that highly respected gentleman had bestowed upon her.

'Now, many educational professionals would suggest starting light and building to more severe punishments, but I do not abide by that pedagogy. If I am called upon to enact a correction, I like to know that the lesson makes an impact from the very first stroke, and so I will start with your caning, then move on to your strapping and end with your spanking.'

'Please, Miss... Headmistress Kissme, please have mercy. I truly am sorry,' he piteously wheedled.

Ignoring his futile pleas, she continued, 'You may keep those disgusting panties on for your caning. I want you to associate the experience of slutty red lace with the bite of the cane in the hope that it will dissuade you from falling deeper into depravity.'

Kate's desk was situated next to a large picture window that looked out onto a meditation garden in the grounds. She found it a calming influence during her demanding days. However, on days like today, she also enjoyed the reflected scene inside the office: the boy in brazen red lacy panties draped across her desk and how her tight charcoal pencil skirt stretched tightly across the curve of her bottom and flashed a glimpse of her stocking top as she hiked it further up her thighs to afford her a wider stance. She smirked as she caught the boy's eyes feasting upon this tantalising reflection, and took a moment to undo another of the buttons on her silk blouse, showing an alluring glimpse of her deep cleavage and jewel-toned bra.

'That's it, boy, firmly grasp the edge of my desk, and don't you dare let go. There will be no reaching back to cover yourself, or else I will start again from the beginning.'

She waited while his sweat-dampened hands did as she had bid.

'I expect you to count each stroke then thank me politely before asking for your next, in this manner. "One, thank you, Headmistress Kissme. Please may I have another even harder?" Do you understand?'

'Y... yes, Headmistress Kissme.'

'Then, we will begin.'

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

The boy mumbled, then gasped out his responses as the thrashing continued.

'I don't know why you are moaning so piteously, boy. You are merely halfway through your first punishment. Now ask for your next half dozen before I start again from one.'

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

THWACK!

By the end, his responses more resembled garbled groans than words.

'Oh, yes,' Kate snickered drily. 'I see those last three aimed directly at your sit spots were particularly memorable.' She smiled, enjoying the sight of the twelve parallel lines decorating the boy's flesh. As a professional educator, she took pride in her work, and she was happy to see that this was a superb example of a job well done.

'You may stand and rub, boy, while I put away my cane and collect my strap.'

The boy rose stiffly, gingerly palming his welted flesh.

'Do you have anything to say to me before I recommence your chastisement?'

Jason's distress at his impending humiliation was clearly more ingrained than his fear of corporal punishment. 'Please don't let Miss Honey know about my panties! I was only wearing them as a dare. If the other boys find out, they'll think I'm a sissy, and they might corner me in the playground. If any of the senior girls see, they'll shun me and never let me live it down!'

'As well they should! I couldn't possibly condone my fine young ladies fraternising with a dirty little pervert like you!'

Despite his desperation, a little of Jason's bravado was still evident. 'Yes, Miss, unless any of them were into that kind of thing...'

Kate had had enough! 'Still, back-talking about the girls? You just don't know when to quit, do you? What is that vulgar American expression, "Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash"? Well, your arse is going to cash in with six extra strokes for each part of your punishment.'

Jason moaned in mortification, shaking his head wildly and starting to back away from the desk. With a firm hand between his shoulder blades, Kate propelled him forward and back into his vulnerable position with his welted arse offered for punishment.

'I'll start with your extra half dozen of the cane before we proceed to the leathering. You were due two dozen strokes of the strap already, but now you have made it thirty.'

Returning to the armoire to fetch the cane, she gritted out, 'I hope you found it worth it.'

With time running out, Jason desperately attempted to change her mind. 'I'm sorry, Headmistress Kissme! Please, please forgive me! Tell me what I can do to reduce my punishment.'

Kate remained unmoved. Most unruly brats would plead and offer all kinds of promises if only she would spare them her wrath. Jason had done nothing to persuade her that his case should be any different. 'So, you think that begging will mitigate your sentence? What good are your piteous words to me?'

Seeing him bent over her desk looking so deliciously desperate, Kate realised how long it had been since she had seen such succulent fresh meat come through her office. 'Perhaps, if you were to put that mouth to good use...?'

Seizing this opportunity for a reprieve, Jason replied eagerly, 'Of course, Headmistress Kissme, I'd be honoured to put my mouth to good use for you!'

Smiling like the cat that got the canary, she demanded seductively, 'Then get on your knees, boy. Keep your panties on. I like the way your stripes are the exact same shade as the lace.'

As she shrugged out of her jacket, she commanded, 'Carefully inch up my skirt, boy.'

Jason hastened to do so, smoothing both hands up her silky thighs, before hooking his thumbs under the increasingly tight hem as it had to stretch further to accommodate her curves.

'Keep going... past my lacy stocking tops and the silk straps of my suspender belt...' Jason's mouth watered as he got closer and closer to her apex, releasing a breath of awe as he revealed her tiny lacy panties.

'Now, gently peel them aside to reveal my plump... ripe... pussy.' She whispered the last word of a sibilant hiss of arousal. And indeed, it was ripe. Her outer petals had swelled with her arousal, and her flushed inners were glistening with her honey.

'Do you see how wet your punishment has made me, boy? I can hardly continue my day with my honey soaking my gusset and running down my thighs.' Every filthy word drove him harder, and his hands were trembling as he breathed in her musk.

She issued a firm command. 'Clean up your mess, boy.'

Jason needed no further encouragement. Like a baying hound who had finally slipped his leash, he dove face-first into his task.

Understanding that he needed to make this all about his Headmistress' pleasure rather than his own greedy desires, Jason started by lapping up her juices from where they had slicked her thighs. Then, working his way further up, he sucked her delicate panties dry before seeking out her swollen clit with his tongue.

'Mmmm,' Kate moaned, 'that's a good start, boy.' She tried to spread her thighs wider but was hampered by her panties tangled around her thighs. Reclining on her desk, she slipped the scrap of lace down and off to lie discarded at his knees.

'There now, you have more room to work on your apology.'

With butterfly kisses to her clit and glossy lips, Jason studied her reactions, every moan, every little shiver of arousal, building the pleasure as he went. He interspersed this attention with the odd cheeky little kiss and lick to her dusky star, before sucking his way back up to her needy pussy, extending his tongue deep inside her to lap direct from the source.

'Mmmmmm... Very nice. Now, how about my throbbing little love button?' When Jason returned to peppering sweet kisses on her aching bundle of nerves, she grabbed his hair and ground against him. 'Get your lips around it and suck!'

'Oh, God, yes!' Kate writhed under his lips, slapping a second hand down to force him even harder against her. 'Suck harder! Harder, boy!'

'Yeeeeesssss.....!' Kate bucked her hips once, twice, then arched her back in a rigour of locked muscles before slumping back to the desk, spent.

Minutes later, as they both lay damp and panting from their labours, Kate looked down at the boy kneeling between her thighs, his lips bruised and swollen and his face glazed with her arousal.

'Now, I believe you have more clean-up to do.'

Jason smiled up at her, cunt drunk on her nectar.

'It seems, boy, that you are a higher achiever on your knees than in the classroom. I believe that I shall have to bring you in for regular disciplinary appointments to keep you focussed.'

While Kate could happily curl up and bask in the afterglow of her orgasm, she had a job to do, and the punishment was not yet finished. She forced herself up off the desk and stood in front of the boy, returning to the demeanour befitting her station.

'Now, since you have given me a satisfactory apology, I will forgo the strapping portion of the punishment and move straight to the spanking.'

Jason blinked up at her. It seemed that he had forgotten that this was just a temporary reprieve.

Kate reached for the zip at her waistband and shimmied her wrinkled skirt to the floor before settling into her chair. 'For my own comfort, I'll leave off my skirt and panties for the next portion of your punishment. You, however, will pull your panties down to meet your shorts at your knees and place yourself across my stockinged thighs.'

She patted her lap and waited until he'd pulled the red lacy thong down to his knees and placed himself obediently across her lap.

'Now, ask me for your spanking, boy.'

A breath of hesitation, then, 'Please spank me, Headmistress Kissme.'

Kate smiled and smoothed one slim, cool hand over his fevered flesh. 'Fingertips on the ground and spread your legs as far as your panties will allow. Lift yourself onto the tips of your toes, heels pointing outwards.'

When Jason assumed the position, he felt more exposed and vulnerable than in his entire life. Raising himself on his toes meant that his throbbing shaft and heavy balls were now fully exposed between his spread thighs and therefore especially vulnerable to her vengeful palm. It also meant that instead of being trapped between his stomach and her thighs, his hanging cock would now slip and slide along her stockinged lap with every stroke and he was mortified that he may stain the silk with his dripping precum.

'I want your bottom raised up nice and high for your spanking, with your little boy parts hanging freely to receive their fair share of punishment. After all, it was your groping of these parts that led to your appointment in my office.'

Kate admired her handiwork so far. 'Oh, my marks look so pretty! Do they smart when I run my fingernails over your welts?' She experimented over a particularly raw, purple cane track, then chuckled at his reaction. 'If a light touch makes you hiss, imagine how badly a hard spanking will hurt.'

Jason tensed, as though about to make a run for it, but then seemed to catch himself and assume the position.

'Now, ask me nicely to begin.'

Jason recognised that he had brought this on himself. When he wore the panties, he knew that he wanted to get caught. Daring to stroke under the desk in class was pushing it further, and then cheekily disrespecting the lovely Miss Honey was the final straw. He had earned this punishment, and he was grateful that such an elegant and powerful lady was willing to take him in hand.

Sexykit
Sexykit
322 Followers
12