Caught and Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please may I have my spanking, Headmistress Kissme? I'm a disgusting pervert and I deserve it.' His eyes showed a touch of the contrition she was hoping to induce.

Kate smiled again. She loved this moment, when a wayward boy had learned the error of his ways and become properly penitent. 'That is very true, boy, and I will spare you no mercy. I think ten minutes of full-strength spanking will make a lasting impression.'

'Thank you, Headmistress Kissme, I will try my hardest to stay still and accept my lesson obediently.'

'Good boy,' she praised as she stroked his soon-to-be glowing rump. 'To ensure my hand does not tire, I shall spank you in intensive one-minute blocks. I do so enjoy a good cardio session!'

Ten long, agonising minutes later, Jason's buttocks were glowing a healthy scarlet, apart from his stripes, which had now taken on what Kate thought was a pretty purple hue.

'Now, stand up and pull up your panties, but step out of your shorts.' Jason complied, then passed her the shorts when she held out her hand expectantly.

'I am sending you back to Miss Honey's class to apologise to her. You will walk the halls in your school shoes, socks, shirt, tie, and blazer. And, of course, your slutty panties and glowing red bottom will be on display for all to see.'

'Oh, but please, Headmistress Kissme. I'm so sorry, and I shall go immediately to apologise to Miss Honey, but please let me wear my shorts. I don't want any girls to see me like this.'

'ALL the girls need to see what a slutty, sissy little pervert you are. It is my duty as an educator to ensure they have all the facts and that you come to realise that your actions have consequences.'

Jason looked aghast.

'But what if the boys see me? What if they grab for me?' he moaned in horror.

'Then you accept it as your due,' she answered briskly, ready to move on with her day. 'Of course, they will point and laugh at the ridiculous spectacle you make. I'm sure they will also take photos and share them with their friends.'

Jason shuddered in humiliation as he hugged his arms around himself and closed his eyes.

'And if the CCTV footage from the hallway cameras gets leaked, then who can say how many others will be laughing at your shame? Now, off you go, boy. I have another recalcitrant backside to correct.' Kate folded the shorts and slipped them into her desk drawer, closing it with a resounding crack.

Making her way back round her desk, she placed a hand just above his burning backside as she ushered him out of the door. 'I will let you know when I expect you for your next punishment session. Do not let me hear of you disrespecting any of my female teachers again.'

With one final shove, she spilled the half-dressed boy out into the hallway, just as the bell rang for end of lessons.

'Close the door on your way out. And remember, no running in the halls!'

Just before the door closed she heard the thunder of all her pupils filing out into the hallway.

She smiled as she called out, 'Dismissed.'

12