Caught and Sissified Pt. 01

Story Info
white boy gets blackmailed big big black neighbor.
3.5k words
4.65
33.6k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
734 Followers

Here's a new story I've been working on. Hope you enjoy. It involves blackmail and dubious consent with a dominant big black man blackmailing a white femboy. All characters are 18 or older.

Finally moved in. Still only eighteen and just moved into my own place. Well, my own place that I share with three other people, two being my closest friends from high school Grace and Ben. Grace is gorgeous, with silky brown hair and average height with the face of an angel. She usually always has a smile on that makes those light brown eyes of hers shimmer. I've had a crush on her ever since she moved here our junior year, but I've never had the courage to tell her how I feel. Not that she'd ever return my feelings since she seems to have a type and not the short, nerdy, effeminate boys like me, not that I'd ever admit to being effeminate even though it's so hard to argue with the wide hips I have that makes my butt look big paired with a slim waist and narrow shoulders. I just look like a girl and I've been confused for one many times over.

Ben, like me, is short, nerdy and slim. We're both a little on the shy side and he too is... effeminate. Not that he would ever admit it either. He shares my figure, but he has a tighter rear from running cross-country. I guess we just both have that bubble butt that most guys seem to drool over in women. Except mine has a little more cushion to it even though I'm rather skinny above the waist. We may share the same color of blue eyes, however, unlike my blonde shaggy hair, his is red.

Ben and I have been best friends for as long as we can remember and somehow Grace became our friend when she transferred schools. Neither Ben nor I can figure out why someone as beautiful as Grace would ever want to be our friend, but it turns out that we have a lot in common, including a love of books, tabletop RPG games, and all things nerdy.

We managed to snag a fourth person to room with us off social media, who none of us have ever met before but is also a nerd like us. His name is Xavi and apparently, he's a big streamer.

Grace, Ben, and I all moved in the same day, hauling a huge trailer with all of our combined things before loading it and spending the rest of the day unpacking after we decided who got what room. Somehow we managed to snag a rental house not far from the community college we're attending and it's within walking distance.

Eventually, Xavi finally arrives and he's short, slim, and obviously Hispanic. He wears just a plain white T-shirt with shorts. His black silky smooth hair is short and a little messy. Like Ben and I, he too is on the short side, and a bit on the feminine side of things when it comes to his looks. However, unlike Ben and I, he's loud and obnoxious. He's also not afraid to state his opinion. "I see you all have already picked your rooms and whatnot. Thanks for waiting."

The three of us trade looks of concern, this is not off to a good start. He simply shrugs. "It's fine. As long as we can get internet ASAP, I don't care. I just need to get back to streaming. I'm actually pretty successful, relatively speaking. Of course, with streaming it's all about making as much controversial content as possible. You guys watch my stream, right? I'm sure you have."

None of us really knew what to say as none of us had even heard of him before he reached out to become our roommate. He only shrugs as his eyes drift to Grace, looking her up and down. "You can definitely come on my stream sometime. Especially if you want to start a stream yourself. I can give you a huge boost in subscribers. Besides, you're hot and we would make a great internet couple."

I can't help but feel a stab of jealousy. Grace awkwardly shifts her weight from one foot to the other as she stares down at the ground, her face burning hot red. "Uh thanks, but I'm not really into all the attention. I prefer to watch rather than be watched. Besides, we hardly know each other and right now I kinda want to focus on school. But I appreciate the offer."

"Whatever, well, I got to get unpacked so I can get streaming as soon as possible," he says as he seems to snub his nose up at Grace.

The three of us trade looks that say what we can't vocally. This is going to be a long year.

"Wow..." Grace says as she stares beyond us, biting her lip. Both Ben and I turn around to see the neighbor, a giant of a black man, without a shirt, showing off a body carved from stone without an ounce of fat. He looks like a professional athlete and has tattoos covering his massive arms, leaving his ripped abs untouched. He sports a neatly trimmed black beard and perfectly cut mustache matching his neatly styled short curly black hair that has a fade to the sides. His eyes seem to drift over to us and he gives us a warm smile with a wave before he heads back inside. "Just wow. He is so hot. Seriously, did you see the 8 pack on him?"

I can't help but sigh as the jealousy I felt earlier just got doused in gasoline and ignited with a flameflower. No way I could ever compete with that. Next to a real man like him, I'm just a boy... No... a girly boy.

---

With all the unpacking done and lunch on top of that, the trash was overflowing, so I took it upon myself to haul it out. There's a giant trash can on the side of the house where the driveway runs along and as I toss it in someone calls over. I turn around to see that fucking giant of a black man from earlier walking over from next door. "You must be the new neighbor moving in. Nice to meet ya, I'm Garence."

He reaches out with his massive hand and out of politeness, I place mine in his tight grip that totally engulfs it. He's far older, most likely in his late thirties if I had to guess. He towers over me with my head only coming up to his chest. "Hi... I... I'm Juelz."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I take it you're attending the college?" he asks, finally letting go of my hand. I nod and he smiles. "Well good. What do you plan on studying?"

I can only shrug. "Honestly, I... I don't know. I was rather hoping I'd figure that out. I guess that's why I decided to go to a community college."

He gives me a warm smile that makes my knees weak. "Nothing wrong with that. Saving money that way. Well, hey, I just wanted to greet the new neighbors. If you or your roommates need anything, feel free to knock on my door. Maybe we can have a little barbecue or something. I'll let you get back to it, I'm sure you've got plenty to do on the first day inside a new house. Again, just holler if you want anything."

I nod as he gives me a wink and walks away. My heart is still racing inside my chest and I can't figure out why. He was just so big and tall. Like a fricken frost giant. I don't doubt he could easily manhandle me no problem. God, I don't even have a chance with Grace if he ever decides to make a move on her. And oddly, that's not at all what I was thinking when he came over. I don't really know what I was thinking. I guess I just couldn't help but imagine how easily he could do whatever wanted to me and there really wouldn't be anything I could do to stop him.

I walk back in and shake off the feeling burning inside me. We spend the rest of the day getting the utilities set up and when we finally get done, it's getting a little late. Ben and Grace head out to eat while I get my computer all set up. I'm on a rather tight budget and can't really afford to go out to eat. Especially with weed being so expensive lately. You have to pick your battles. Obviously only being eighteen, I can't legally buy it myself, which only increases the price with an added risk.

Speaking of weed, I can't help but pack up my little oney and sneak outside to take a few rips.

I notice my neighbor outside, sitting on his porch reading and hopefully, he doesn't see me.

As I creep into the backyard, I pull out the oney case, pack it up with the weed and let it rip. One hit isn't enough, and neither is the second. After the third, I feel much better. But four will be perfect. However, as I light it up, a flash goes off and I don't even realize that my neighbor has walked up on me. "Smoking weed, huh?"

My eyes go wide as I look up at him as he holds out his phone to capture it all. "I bet there's no way you're old enough to smoke and I don't think you want an MIP charge, do you?"

My eyes go wide as my heart races with the thought of what my parents would do if I had to call them from jail. "Please, don't call the cops."

"Maybe I won't have to. Come, let's discuss this over at my house," he says with a nod before he turns around and leads the way.

My chest tightens as my breathing speeds up. I can't believe this. I just got caught smoking weed by the big brute of a neighbor and he could easily turn me into the cops which would ruin my life. I have no choice but to follow him over to his house and see what he wants. Hopefully, there's something I can do to get out of this.

I follow him up to his door and he holds it open for me to step inside. I notice the fact that he locks it behind him. His place is rather surprisingly clean and well-kept. He doesn't have a TV but keeps a recliner next to a table and lamp along with a couch across from it.

His hand braces my back and he guides me over to the couch where we both take a seat. "You're lucky I'm the one who caught you and not a cop. You could've screwed up the rest of your life with a charge, even one as small as a MIP. Trust me, I know. I got a charge years ago and spent a whole decade in prison. It would've been impossible to get a job if I didn't have good friends," he says, his hand still on my back.

"Are you not going to turn me in to the police?" I ask, feeling the anxiety ball up in my throat. I swallow it down.

"That depends. What are you willing to do for me?" he asks with a sly grin.

Once again, I swallow down the rising panic in my throat. "I... I don't have any money."

"Money isn't what I want from you," he says, his grin growing hard as he slowly starts rubbing my back. Suddenly, it clicks.

My eyes go wide at the realization of what he wants. "I... I'm not gay... I mean... At least I don't think so."

He only shrugs. "It doesn't really matter if you're gay or not. What matters is, what are you willing to do to keep out of trouble?"

I swallow the fear stuck in my throat and feel my mouth go completely dry. This man could break me and there's nothing I could do about it. Now he's clearly blackmailing me and I have no choice but to obey. It's either that or getting an MIP. And yet, the hot burning feeling inside me makes me feel so weak and vulnerable. The crazy part of this is that even though I'm terrified right now, I also feel a little excited. It doesn't make sense as my heart races inside my chest. "I don't have a choice but to do whatever you want. It's either that or get into trouble with the law."

He smiles. "You're not stupid. That's good. I think you'll definitely enjoy this anyway. I want you to take your clothes off and get down on your knees in front of me."

My heart nearly rips out of my chest as it feels like ants are crawling all around inside my stomach. Knowing I have no choice, I reluctantly stand up and slowly take off my shirt before pulling down my shorts, kicking off my shoes in the process. I can't help but hesitate as I look at the man who is clearly enjoying my torment. "Go on. Let's see that sexy ass of yours."

My heart jumps into my throat at the comment and I swallow it back down. No one's ever called me sexy before. I take a deep breath and tug my briefs down off my ass, letting them fall to the floor. Here I stand in front of a man I just met, completely naked.

I can't stop my hands from covering up my private parts. He only chucks as he leans over and grabs both of my wrists, moving them out of the way. "Well, shit. Ain't that a cute little dickklet. One of the smallest I've ever seen. What is it, three inches?"

"Four..." I mutter as I choke back the tears. Humiliation leaves a chill across my bare skin.

"Don't get all embarrassed, I like it. I think it's adorable. You really should reconsider your sexuality. I don't think any woman would care to be with a little sissy like you with a dick smaller than her toes." His words really strike at the heart of me and I can't help but feel like I'm not a man at all. I can't even fight back the tears.

"But a man would kill to own you. That ass was born to be fucked. Such a fat ass for a tiny frame." He reaches over and grabs a handful of my ass and before I know it, he pulls me into his lap. My eyes go wide as he kisses me right on the lips. His tongue sinks deep between them as his hand grips my butt. I've never kissed anyone before and to experience my first kiss with a man is completely and utterly... not all that bad. I feel so small in his lap and the way he grabs and kneads my ass so possessively makes me feel desired.

He finally breaks the kiss and I'm left breathless. He looks me in my eyes, sending a chill down my back. "Here's the deal, you little sissy. If you suck my dick right now, I won't call the cops."

I look into his eyes and bite my lip. "That... that's all?"

"Yep. Unless you want more?" he says with a smirk.

The breath catches in my throat. "I'll do it."

"Good, now why don't you sink down on your knees between my legs and get ready to have your first taste of a real man's cock," he says and I obey, sliding off him and sinking down on my knees between his thighs. A deep feeling of overwhelming heat simmers all the way deep down in my tummy as I watch him pull down his shorts to reveal the biggest dick I have ever seen. It must at least be eight inches long and as thick as a baseball bat.

He smirks at my wide-eyed, jaw-gaping expression. "Like what you see?"

"I just never have seen anything so big," I say, trying to calm down. This is all so much to process. My first day at my new house and here I am, on my knees in the nude about to suck a black man's cock. What in the hell have I gotten myself into? I never even considered myself gay, but then my hand wraps around his big fat cock and a jolt of heat goes right through me. It's so hard and heavy. My hand can't even reach all the way around. Of course, my hands have never been all that big, and with his gigantic cock grasped between my fingers, they've never looked smaller.

I can't take my eyes off his dick. It's just so massive. A black behemoth. I feel his hands in my hair, guiding my mouth to his big fat dick and there's no way I can fight it. I just accept the tip between my lips. Coming to realize it's nowhere near as bad as I ever feared. I kinda like the taste. Musky and salty.

I lick and suck on the head, twirling my tongue around the tip before taking more of his cock into my mouth. Honestly, sucking his dick feels kinda natural. He moans as I stroke his long fat shaft while I slurp on the head. He's not circumcised and yet his dick is so hard his head is fully out. I gobble down his dick, taking as much of it as I can inside my mouth, forcing my jaw to stretch wide open before I gag. I can't help but let it fall out of my mouth as I choke and sputter from the first time I've ever taken a cock in my mouth. I look up at his phone pointed right at my face as he films the entire thing. A sudden chill of fear rushes right through me as my eyes go wide. "You're... you're filming this?"

"Oh hell yeah. Do you really think this is going to be the first and last time you're sucking my dick? No, you're going to be my little cocksucking sissy from now on," he says with a smirk as he grabs my head and plunges his dick back inside my mouth. "Fuck, I don't think I've ever had a blow job this good. Are you sure this is your first time?"

He doesn't let me answer as he slowly rocks his hips up into me, making me gag again as the tip of his dick pushes into the back of my mouth. I can't even process the calamity of sinking deeper into this man's clutches as I struggle to breathe while he slowly fucks my face, tightening his grip on my hair. I grip his hips and just take it. I feel absolutely dominated by this man. There's nothing I can do but take it. I'm at his complete mercy and I know I should be absolutely repulsed and disgusted by it. I don't know why I'm not. Even as I choke and gag on his dick with spit drooling down my chin, I feel like I'm on fire. Sweat breaks out all over my body. My hands shake even though I hang onto him for dear life.

The feeling of having his dick in my mouth with him taking his pleasure from me has me melting. He stands up with me lodged on his dick and furiously fucks my face. He then shoves his dick as far inside my mouth as he can while I choke and gag, tears streaming down my face. I force myself to swallow and suddenly his dick sinks all the way down my throat, smashing my nose against his pelvis. He holds his dick there for one long minute and I feel it swell and suddenly burst with a hot thick liquid spilling down my throat. He finally pulls out of my throat, filling my entire mouth up with a load of his strong, musky cum. Some of it spills out of the corner of my lips before I can swallow it down. Another load splatters across my tongue before he finally lets his dick slip out of my mouth, leaving a final streak that splatters across my face. He lets his still massive softening dick rest across my cum-covered face and I open my eyes to see him pointing his phone down at me, getting a money shot.

It hits me in full force, realizing that I'm going to be spending a lot of time on my knees at my neighbor's house for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy the story so far? Please give it an honest rating and leave any feedback in the comment section below. Check out my profile for more!

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
734 Followers