Caught and Used at the ABS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue your story. What are you doing now?"

"I'm lubing my ass with spit from my mouth, using my middle finger."

"Show me." She interrupted.

I moved a bit, thinking I was blocking the screen, but she slapped my ass. "No, silly, lube your ass with your fingers, like she's doing. Show me what she's doing."

I turned and looked at her. Her eyes were glazed over and feral. Her nostrils were flared, and she was breathing so hard she was nearly panting. I smiled. This was awesome. She's awesome. She said nothing about my small penis and wanted me to play with my ass. It was like a fantasy.

I turned back towards the screen, spread my legs, and bent at the waist. I put my left middle finger in my mouth and used my right hand to balance against my leg. The woman on screen now had 2 fingers in her ass, so I added my index finger to my mouth, allowing gobs of spit to run over my knuckles and down my hand.

I reached between my legs, inserted my index finger in my waiting pucker hole, moved it around quickly to lube my sphincter, and added my middle finger. I moaned and continued narrating both the onscreen action and my own actions.

----

"I'm fingering my ass. I've got two fingers in, but I need a 3rd and maybe even a 4th. I need to really stretch my ass if I'm going to take his cock. I pull my fingers from my ass and lick and suck them into my mouth, savoring the flavor of my ass juice. I slobber all over my hand and work 4 fingers into my ass."

----

I began doing what I'd just described - sucking my own ass juice and slobbering all over my hand. As I continued and worked my 3rd finger into my ass, my guide prompted me again.

"Call it your pussy. You're fingering your pussy. You're gonna fuck your pussy. Can you do that for me?" She coos.

I nearly cheered in delight. I call my ass my pussy or cunt all the time when I'm playing at home. To call it that for her was nearly too much. I almost said it a couple times already but stopped myself for fear of freaking her out. Now she was asking me to do it for her.

"Okay, I stammered." Quaking with delight. I started my narration again.

----

"I've got 4 fingers in my pussy. It feels so good. But I need his cock. Hold still - I call to the wall - while I slide my pussy onto your big fucking black cock. I'm gonna bury your entire cock deep in my cunt. That's it. Keep it right there. Whoa, oh yeah, that feels good!"

----

And I moaned.

Not just because of what was on screen but because my mystery woman was now caressing my ass as I fingered my pussy. She brought her fingers to mine and slowly inserted a finger into my ass-pussy. I removed one of my fingers. We continued this game until I had removed all my fingers, and she had her 4 fingers in my man-cunt, and was starting to work her thumb in as well. She was gonna try and fist me. I was in heaven. My narration became a conglomerate of the action on screen and the ministrations of this incredible woman sharing the booth with me.

"Oh, yeah. Your cock is soooo... fucking... big..." I moaned as her thumb and knuckles crowned in my pucker hole. "Hold it there. Don't move. Just hold your cock there so I can fuck myself on it."

Her hand stopped moving, and I backed further onto her fist. She braced her arm, and with some bouncing and twerking, her hand popped into my pussy, and my sphincter lips wrapped around her wrist. She immediately made a proper fist inside my cunt, so I couldn't easily pull it out.

"Oh, fuck yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" I nearly screamed as my sphincter slammed around her wrist. This was incredible. So much better than anything I'd ever done at home.

"Fuck me. I'm bottomed out, and my pussy is up against the wall. Fuck me, you big black stud. Fuck my cunt. Rape my sissy hole. Breed me like the sissy bitch I am. Fuck me!" I wailed, not realizing I'd just told her and anyone within 20 feet that I was a sissy fuck slut.

My guide purred, "Oh, my pretty little sissy, that's what I've been waiting to hear." She started fucking my cunt with her fist.

Slow, deliberate strokes at first, but quickly building to a speed equal to that happening on screen. I watched in fascination as the woman on screen got fucked to the same rhythm as me. Every move and nuance on screen was happening to me. I don't know if my guide was watching the screen or my ass, but she definitely knew the moves.

The woman on screen lifted her leg and braced it on something outside the camera frame - she was in a standing 3/4 split. I looked at our booth's sidewall and decided to try it. I leaned to the right, placed both hands on my right quad, squatted on my right leg, then shot my left leg out onto the left wall as high as possible.

I nearly fell, but my guide helped steady me. I worked my left leg up the wall and managed a respectable 2/3 standing split. "You salacious little cunt. I'd clap for that performance if my hand wasn't buried in your cunt." Praised my guide.

Now that I was stable, her knuckles were massaging my prostrate, and my tiny cock was leaking and flopping like crazy. I was moaning and keening, making all kinds of inarticulate noises as she continued to fuck my pussy. I was building toward orgasm.

The girl on screen dropped her leg back to the floor, and I followed suit. She spun in place and rammed the BBC deep into her mouth, sucking up her pussy juice and stroking his magnificent cock.

My guide applied pressure to the inside of my anal cavity, forcing me to turn away from the screen and towards the right side of the booth. And there it was...

A big black cock hanging through the right side wall of our booth. It was magnificent. Not nearly as big as the cock in the movie, but blacker and definitely big enough for me. I stared at it, wanting it desperately.

Now that I had seen the cock, she steered me past the end of the bench so I was behind it, and she was now sitting where I had been sitting. Her right hand was still fucking my pussy, a slow, steady rhythm, edging me. With her left hand, she reached out and grasped the flaccid member hanging through the wall of our booth.

"Oh, it's so fucking warm. It's amazing. Here, feel." And she wiggled it at me.

I reached out as if in a dream and placed my hand around the shaft above hers. The stranger's cock pulsed in my hand - it felt like lightning had just struck me. My brain exploded, and so did I. Cum rocketed up my semi-flaccid member, my pussy clamped around her wrist, and I shuddered and groaned as my hips bucked. She was pressing against my prostate, restricting the flow of cum, so the first pulse popped out of the end of my dick - landing on my stockings - but the remainder just oozed out the tip and down my shaft. My guide released the black cock and started gathering the cum from my cock. I was so sensitive from cumming, that I nearly danced as her hand stroked up my cock.

I tried to turn away from her towards the booth's back wall, my overly sensitive shaft screaming for respite. She released my cock, and using her hand in my pussy like a ventriloquist, she shuffled me closer to the wall.

"Bend over and smell it." She directed. Applying pressure inside my ass-cunt to force me to comply.

I bent at the waist, loving her control over me, and inhaled the pungent musk of the anonymous cock before me. It smelled of sweat, piss, and the unmistakable yet unique scent of the male penis. I sighed in rapture.

The fingers of her left hand touched my lips. They were covered in my own cum. I inhaled the scent, sucked her fingers into my mouth, and used my tongue to clean my cum from her fingers. I was delirious with lust.

"Mmmm. Yes. God, that's fucking delicious. Feed me my cum, Mistress. Rape my sissy cunt with your fist."

I'd called her Mistress. I froze, unsure if I had crossed a line or freaked her out. I looked back at her face; it glowed with pure unadulterated bliss and a hint of wickedness.

"Stop slobbering on my hand slut. There's a huge fucking cock in front of you - hurry up and service it before it disappears!" She commanded.

"Yes, Mistress!"

I grabbed the cock and started stroking it and spitting on it to get it all lubed and juicy. I was beaming. She was gonna be my Mistress! Well, at least while we're playing. Earlier, I wasn't even sure I'd be brave enough to get booth tokens. Now, I was, getting my ass fisted by a mystery woman willing to play my Mistress, and I was about to suck my first cock. If it wasn't for the fist in my cunt, I'd have probably done a happy dance.

I licked up and down the sides of the cock; swirled my head around the tip, and teased the underside and piss slit with my tongue. The heat - it was nothing like I expected. It felt so foreign, not at all like my own cock. It was hard, yet the outer layer of skin was rubbery and a bit spongy. It was now fully erect, about 7 inches long, and not quite 1.5 inches in diameter. It had a noticeable curve to the left about halfway up the shaft and pointed straight at the ceiling.

I tried bending the shaft down, and he groaned in protest. Obviously, Peyronie's disease. His cock was a steel bar, and nothing was gonna straighten it or change the angle presented to me. Fuck it! I didn't care. This was my first cock, and I would make sweet love to it.

"Gimme your balls! Can you get them through the wall? I wanna worship your magnificent cock properly. Gimme your balls! Please!"

What the fuck was happening to me. I was becoming a crazed cock whore. Thirty minutes ago, I was too afraid to nod or shake my head to answer my Mistress. And now I was demanding a stranger feed his balls through a wall so I could suck them.

He withdrew a bit and then fed his balls through the hole. It was a tight fit; they were huge. They hung nearly 3 inches below his shaft, each the size of a golf ball. I moaned and trailed a line of spit from his cock head, down the underside of his cock, and then sucked his left ball into my eager mouth.

I worshiped it. Moaning, my pleasure. Running my tongue around and over the ball in my mouth - careful not to suck too hard.

"I love your big sweaty balls. They taste fucking awesome." I garbled around the ball in my mouth. My Mistress chucked - almost a snort - at my attempt to talk while sucking.

"Suck harder!" He begged through the wall.

I sucked as hard as I could, and the cock owner slammed his palm on the wall and wailed that he loved it.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Just like that! God, yes! Now the other one! Suck the other one just like that!".

Surprised, I complied. I popped the left ball from my mouth and sucked the other one. I then played vacuum cleaner and tried to suck the skin off it. If someone did this to me, I'd be on the floor in tears. I got a blowjob once where the woman sucked on my balls too hard. It felt like someone kicked me in the sack. I guess everyone's different...

"Yes. Yes! Yes! Now suck my cock, you sissy bitch." And he bucked against the wall.

I released his ball and kissed and drooled up and down his shaft, getting it sloppy and wet for my next trick.

"Suck his cock, sissy. Get those puffy, fish lips around his cock head and show him how good my sissy slave can suck cock." My Mistress was now directing and degrading me. The day keeps getting better.

I wrapped my lips around his head and sucked for all I was worth. Then I pulled back hard and fast. Making a resounding 'pop' as his head snapped from my lips. I repeated this a few times cuz it was fun, and I enjoyed the feeling. However, I'm not sure he was thrilled with the maneuver.

"Stop playing and suck my cock bitch!"

"You heard him, sissy. Suck his cock. Get your head moving up and down on his shaft. Stop looking at me, and suck, damn it!" And she thrust her fist, which was still in my pussy, back and forth a couple times to make her point.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft once more and started bobbing and sucking and licking and drooling as I worked his cock. My right hand was on my right thigh for balance. My left hand furiously stroked the bottom of his shaft, using it to gauge how deep to thrust into my mouth.

"That's it, sissy. Suck that cock. Work it like a two-bit whore. You're a sissy cum slut. A cumdump. A cheap slut, willing to suck any cock just to get your reward. You want his jizz. You want him to dump a huge load down your throat. You want to slurp and gargle that fresh cum in your mouth. To luxuriate in its salty, gooey richness before you swallow it to slake your thirst."

Admit it, sissy. You're a cock whore. A cum slut. Admit it. Say it!" She barked.

I pulled off his cock momentarily, not really happy to be interrupted.

"I'm a cum slut. I'm your cock whore. I'm a cum addicted, jizz junkie. I love spunk, Mistress. I love cock. I need cock. I crave cock. I crave cum. I'm a cum dumpster. A cock sleeve. A receptacle for man meat. I'm a meat puppet. Just a couple of holes in need of cock. Please let me keep sucking, Mistress! I need his cock! I need him to cum for me! I need him to cum in my mouth."

"Suck, baby. Suck til you get your sissy reward."

I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock again and started to give him the best blow job I could. Worshipping his cock and balls. Teasing all the sensitive spots that I love to be touched. Licking, sucking, slobbering, drooling, and gagging on his cock. With intermittent dialog telling him how much I loved his cock. How good it felt in my mouth.

My Mistress added color commentary at times to further degrade me. Pumping her fist slowly in and out of my sissy pussy, but never touching my sissy clitty. Just fucking my other hole, so I could fulfill my purpose as a two-hole meat puppet.

My new friend banged on the wall. The signal that he was about to cum. I released his cock momentarily to let him know what I wanted.

"Cum in my mouth. Give it to me. Fill me with your seed. Fuck my face til you blow."

I slammed my face back on his cock and started sucking like I was siphoning gas. I kept my lips locked around his shaft and held still, allowing him to set the pace. His balls pulled back through the wall, and he thrust rapidly, almost violently, against the wall and into my mouth. I had my fist around the base of his shaft, keeping him out of my throat - I wanted to taste his sperm - I didn't want it going down my throat.

And then it happened. He erupted. I didn't feel his cock swell or anything; he just started shooting into my mouth. The first shot hit the back of my mouth and almost caused me to gag and back off, but I held firm and coughed a bit around his cock. A bit of cum went into my sinuses and burned - like too much Wasabi on your Sushi. But the smell it provided was tantalizing and potent. I was in a crazed lust and sucked even harder. I wanted more.

He was slowing down and bucked into my mouth twice more and then withdrew his cock from the hole and my mouth.

"Wait. I want more. I wanna clean all the cum from your cock. Please give it back." I whined.

"Fuck, dude. You really are a sissy faggot. Don't you worry. They'll be another cock for you to suck before long." And I heard him laugh as he did up his pants and exited his booth.

I was still bent over, facing the wall. My Mistress was stroking her fist in my pussy lazily.

"So, my little sissy faggot. How was your first real cock?"

I answered in a daze, barely aware of my current situation or location. "It was amazing, Mistress. Thank you! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how incredible it felt. To have his warm, hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth pussy. The skin was so delicate and pliant, and the taste was heavenly. Musky, salty, and sweaty, with that sharp, pungent odor of man-meat. I could taste it and feel it invading my sinuses. I loved every minute of it."

"And when he came! The taste. Oh my god, the taste!" I twisted and looked back towards her, her fist keeping my ass firmly in place.

"It was the most amazing thing ever. It didn't taste like my cum. It was completely different and... and... and well... just amazing."

"So, do you want more, pet?" She purred, bumping her fist into my prostrate a few times in rapid succession to fuel my lust.

"Yes! Oh god, yes! I want more! I need more!" I ranted.

"Well..." she drawled. "I can get you more. Much more. But I'm not sure you're ready for what that requires..." She trailed off, a Machiavellian smile radiating back at me.

------

More to cum

12