Caught and Used For Mating

Story Info
Human saves a lamia, only to be taken advantage of.
3.8k words
4.2
18.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
259 Followers

*(WARNING: Read tags before reading)*

In a different world, where what is usually seen as fantasy is reality, lives a lone adventurer. A middle-aged man with average facial features and a slightly muscular build, which is needed for the business he is in. An adventurer's job is to explore the wilderness outside the safe walls of the kingdoms and sell their discoveries to whoever is interested.

In this world, where going out into the wilderness is a death sentence for the average citizen, an adventurer's business is very lucrative.

Today is the start of a new expedition out into the wilderness. Every kingdom has an institution in place, called the Adventures Garrison, which basically serves as a trade union/labor union for adventurers.

Every three months, these institutions would gather 20 adventurers to go out into the wilderness together, and explore the unexplored parts, where no one has ever been. The middle-aged adventurer, named Adam, is going to be one of the 20 people to go out this time.

Adam was a veteran in the business, with 20 years of experience, so this was nothing new to him. He would always start the expeditions following the rest of the 19 other colleagues, and later split off from the group and go his own way. By doing this, he would often earn more than the other people in the party, making a lot of his colleagues jealous and he was therefore not very popular in the community.

This method, however, came with the price of danger. "Higher risk, higher reward," is what he would usually say to himself.

This time was no different. After the group of twenty had made it a good way into the wilderness, Adam fell to the back of the group, and when no one was looking, he slipped away.

Since Adam had explored so much outside the usual routes, which the other adventurers took, he had a broader map of the wilderness.

The last time he had been on an expedition, he had traveled into a forested region where he had seen a cave. At that time, he had already spent a lot of time mapping the area, so he didn't have time to explore the cave, but he had marked it on the map so he could come back another time.

As he was traveling, he imagined all the riches which would be lying inside the cave. In this world, riches weren't only materials, but most of the time knowledge. In some cases, knowledge would fedge a way higher price than materials.

Up until this point, the journey had mostly taken place in a forest with a lot of space between each tree, and where all the leaves were freshly light green. However, Adam was now facing the part of the woods where there nearly wasn't any space between each tree and the crowns of the trees covering the whole sky. The contrast between the two parts of the woods was like the difference between daytime and nighttime.

Adam knew, however, that he had to pass through this part to get to the cave.

As explained earlier, the wilderness was a death sentence to the normal citizen. The only reason it didn't feel like it until this point was because Adam was an experienced adventurer, so he knew how to avoid dangerous areas, such as sinkholes and monster nests.

In this dark like night forest, however, even Adam would have a hard time coming out alive if it wasn't for the map he had drawn the last time he was here.

He made his way through the forest, and after maneuvering around all the dangerous parts, which he had found the last time he was here, he finally arrived at the cave. The entrance of the cave looked very artificial, having a clean-cut arched top.

This fact made Adam realize that there might be something living in the cave, and he was therefore extra cautious as he entered.

The cave was dark, but for some reason, it never felt too dark to see, so Adam waited with bringing out his torch, in an attempt to not highlight his presence.

After walking for a bit, he started to get the feeling that he was being watched, but he couldn't pinpoint where exactly from, which caused him to feel a chill.

He decided that he should cut the cave exploration short, and return to the outside to plan for another entry. After he made the decision, he quickly turned around, planning to get out as fast as he could. That was when he realized that his bottom left leg was wrapped around by what seemed to be a snake's tail.

Then, he felt a pull and he was swept off his feet and dragged on the ground further into the cave by the tail.

He tried to grab onto something to stop himself from being pulled further inside, but there was nothing to grab onto. A second later he came to a halt, and he felt the tail lift him from the ground, so he was hanging upside down.

What appeared before him was an extremely beautiful female face. Long smooth black hair falling down on her shoulders, sharp eyes with yellow irises, and a mouth with two pink lips.

Under the face was an amazing female body. Not too fat or too thin, with a voluptuous bosom, covered by a thin layer of silk draped over the shoulders.

Being scrutinized by these eyes would cause any man in a normal situation to feel a heat in his crotch. This, however, was no normal situation, and Adam quickly realized that the female before him was the owner of the tail that he was hanging in right now.

It didn't take long after this realization, for Adam to figure out what it was that had taken hold of him. Lamia, a snake-like creature with a human torso and head. The species only consisted of females, which was why they would capture males from different humanoid races and use them for mating. They would wring them dry of their seed, and after their use was over, they would be consumed.

As Adam was thinking this, the Lamai began moving its mouth in for a kiss. Adam knew that this usually gentle action was a death sentence. A lamia's saliva was an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac. As soon as you consumed a slight amount, you would lose your head to lust.

Adam had to act quickly, and so he grabbed the bag hanging around his shoulder and pulled a round ball out of it. Then, he threw the bag at the Lamia, and while it was momentarily disoriented, he threw the round ball on the ground --

Bang!!

When the ball hit the ground, a sharp light exploded, like a flashbang, and stunned the lamia, causing it to loosen its grip around Adam for a short moment. Adam didn't waste the opportunity and quickly slipped out of the lamia's tail lock, and athletically landed on his feet.

He quickly started sprinting towards the exit of the cave. From behind, he heard an angry hiss, which caused him to run even faster.

Adam continued sprinting for his life, finally finding the exit of the cave. The lamia's hisses were only getting closer from behind. When he got out of the cave, he didn't stop to admire the scenery, but hurried on into the forest.

Then it dawned on him. The map of the forest region he was in had been lying in the bag he threw at the lamia.

At this point he couldn't really go back to get the map, so he had no other choice, but to try to remember the path in his head.

Soon after he exited the cave, the lamia burst out, hissing. The darkness of the cave kept a lot of its body hidden, especially considering it had black scales on its tail part. But out in the limited light of the forest, the length of its body was on full display.

The tail part was probably 5 meters long and the torso part the average torso length of a female, 50 cm.

Having a 5.5-meter long creature following you while hissing angrily would scare anyone. Adam was no exemption to this, and this would inevitably cause him to make a mistake.

As he was fleeing for his life, Adam thought that if he could just make it back to the other adventurers, they might be able to fend off the lamia. His fate, however, was looking bleaker by the minute. The lamia was more flexible than him, making it able to maneuver around the forest without much hindrance. As such, it was slowly catching up.

Adam realized that running on land wasn't going to work, so he decided to try something different. He found a tree nearby that looked to be easily climbable and started scaling the tree. His thought process was that, with the size of the lamia, it must weigh a ton. Even if it could get into the trees, it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as it was on the ground.

As a veteran adventurer, tree climbing wasn't even enough to cause a sweat. He was quickly several feet over the ground, swiftly making his way towards the top.

A second later, Adam heard hissing right below him. Looking down, he could see the stunning lamia looking up at him with its bewitching eyes. The way it was looking at him, reminded him of the look of a hunter seeing a prey hop right into its embrace.

Then, the lamia slowly started twisting around the trunk of the tree, moving upwards with each spin. As it was getting further up, it began to pick up speed, quickly matching the pace at which Adam was climbing, and still accelerating.

At this point, Adam realized he had made a mistake. It is common knowledge that snakes can climb trees, however, he had for some reason just assumed that the lamia would weigh too much. This clearly was far from the truth, and now he was in a worse situation than before.

When he reached the top of the tree, the lamia was basically riding his coattails. It was even possible to catch a whiff of its scent, which resembled an expensive perfume. Adam quickly woke up from his daydreaming and hurriedly chose a course of action.

As mentioned earlier, the trees in this forest were tightly packed. Therefore, Adam chose to jump from the tree he was in, to the tree next to him, hoping to land on a foothold.

As he picked a spot and jumped, the lamia burst right after him.

He luckily landed on a solid wooden branch. Having succeeded once, he gained some confidence, and hastily jumped to the next tree. The lamia followed his actions, but there were clear signs of caution in its movements, probably from fear of falling down.

After some time of jumping from tree to tree, Adam realized that the distance between him and the lamia was no longer closing, but instead slowly increasing.

This discovery jubilated him, and for a short instance, he didn't pay attention to where he was jumping.

When he perceived his surroundings, he realized he was standing in a tree that looked older than all the other trees, and it was clearly also frailer. The branch he was standing on was bending slightly, and he knew that if he tried to jump off of it, it would break before he had even gotten into the air.

For a brief moment, Adam even forgot that he was currently being chased by a 5.5-meter long lamia. To no surprise, the lamia, thinking its prey had frozen from fear, jumped to catch him.

When the branch could hardly handle the weight of Adam, who didn't weigh more than 180 pounds, it definitely wouldn't be able to handle the weight of the lamia on top of that. As soon as the lamia took a grip of Adam --

Crack!!

The branch broke.

Adam realized that he was no longer standing on any foothold, and was falling from the tree towards the ground below. Looking down, the supposed ground turned out to be a swamp. In this deathtrap of a forest, no doubt, if you fell into that swamp, you weren't getting out.

Quickly taking in his surroundings, Adam spotted a hanging vine, which he would be able to hang on to. As he grabbed the vine, the end of the vine snapped under his weight, and sent him into a swinging motion away from the swamp, kinda like some other fictional character.

The lamia wasn't that quick to react and therefore landed in the swamp with a loud splash.

After Adam landed on his feet, he turned around to look at the lamia. At this point, the lamia's tail part was mostly hidden under the surface of the swamp, only revealing the human-like torso and head.

As the lamia struggled, it began to resemble a human female, fighting for her life. Its stunning appearance and tragic expression and hisses started to earn the sympathy of Adam.

Villains die for money, while heroes die for people. As Adam's sympathy was eating away at his rationale, he started reasoning the situation as, "Even if I pull it out of the swamp, it's going to be exhausted and I will have plenty of time to get away," and "In the first place, it was me who went into its nest, so it is kinda my fault for the development of the situation."

In the end, Adam decided to pull the lamia out from the swamp and then run away. He swung the vine he was holding out into the swamp, where the lamia reached out and clung to it for life. Then, Adam started pulling with all his might, dragging the vine towards a nearby tree.

After he reached the tree, he tied the vine around it, tightening it.

Then, realizing the intent behind Adam's actions, the lamia started pulling itself out of the swamp, using the vine.

Slowly, the lamia was pulling itself out of the swamp, and just when Adam decided it was time to leave, a creaking sound came from the vine.

Then --

Snap!!

The vine snapped. Adam watched as the vine was dragged along the ground towards the swamp, and the lamia started struggling about in the swamp in panic and began to sink again. He realized that, if he didn't do something at this moment, the lamia was going to drown.

Adam instantly made a decision, and jumped after the vine, stopping it in its tracks. Then, he grabbed the other half of the vine, which was still tied to the tree, and he started pulling.

The panicking lamia realized that the human had stabilized the vine again, and hurriedly began pulling itself out of the swamp.

Adam knew that the vine around the tree wasn't going to last forever, and seeing the lamia only 1 meter from land, he readied himself, and then, with all his might, he pulled the lamia the last meter.

As the swamp gave way, the lamia was able to easily pull the rest of its body out. Adam, no longer having anything to pull on, tumbled to the ground, exhausted.

Even though he was extremely exhausted, Adam was still aware that he had to quickly get away, before the lamia recovered. Smoothly rising to his feet, he set off with his right foot to run away, only to see the ground moving towards him as he faceplanted.

As he looked down at his feet, he saw that they were already bound tightly by the lamia. Looking further, he saw the lamia swerving towards him, with lust written all over its face --

Hiss!

The lamia's forked tongue was moving in and out of its mouth, as it slowly wrapped its tail further around Adam, restricting him from struggling. Its hair looked damp from thrashing about in the swamp water, and its face looked incredibly bewitching, especially with its snake eyes growing hazy from the heat rising in its body.

At some point throughout all of this, the silk cloth that used to cover its bosom had fallen off, now revealing two proud peaks, with the nipples starting to become erect in the middle of two delightful areolas.

Adam felt a warmth starting to build in his pants, and a tent was slowly being erected. When the snake tail that was binding his legs reached his crotch area, Adam felt a tight pressure against his cock, which was continuously rotating, giving Adam a feeling of being tightly, and constantly stroked.

This sensation pushed Adam to full erection. He knew though, that he couldn't give in to his lust, and tried pleading to the lamia, "H..hey, please, I helped you get out of the swamp, just let me go, I won't disturb you again!"

This pleading fell on deaf ears, however, as the lamia didn't hesitate for a second as it continued binding its prey. It even seemed like the pleading had an adverse effect, as the lamia's expression grew more excited and it sped up the binding.

Soon, Adam's arms were bound to, restricting all body movement. Then, the lamia mounted him, placing its hands on both sides of his head, so that Adam had a clear view of its beautiful face right before him, with its black hair falling down and caressing his cheeks.

His previously restricted erection was then released from the tail's pressure, breaking the wonderful sensation for a moment.

This, however, was a short moment, as he soon felt something wet touch his penis. Then he felt a squeeze around the tip, before his penis was slowly engulfed into the wetness. It didn't require much thought to realize that his penis had inserted the lamia's vagina.

In his middle ages and still single, Adam had been with plenty of women over the years and felt his penis inside many women. Compared to the pleasure he was experiencing now, however, those encounters felt like having his penis inserted into air.

The vagina felt incomparably tight around his cock, and that wasn't even the main source of pleasure. The muscles inside the lamia's vagina were periodically contracting, adding pressure on the most sensitive points of his penis. Even as the lamia was moving up and down on his cock, a steady flow of pleasure was attacking his senses.

The lamia started breathing hot breaths, with an expression clearly showing its relish in the sensations passing through it.

Adam couldn't help moaning from the pleasure assaulting him, but his mouth was quickly sealed by the lamia's, and he felt its tongue invade it and curl around his tongue.

As mentioned earlier, the lamia's saliva was a strong aphrodisiac. It only took a second for Adam to be overcome by lust if he wasn't already overcome enough. Soon, Adam started moving his hips, thrusting his penis into the amazing pleasure of the lamia's vagina, beginning to match the lamia's rhythm.

As the lamia felt the human below it start to cooperate, and the intensified pleasure which was passing through its vagina, it grew even more excited.

Not long later, Adam couldn't hold back any longer and reached his peak. Then, he ejaculated into the lamia. As the lamia felt the hot fluid flow into its vagina, it also reached an orgasm, releasing a loud hiss and tensing up.

This, though, was only the first of many. As Adam was coming down from the orgasm, he felt the tail around him start to contract, and slowly move further up his body.

Then the lamia began to move again, continuing to fuck the human under it. Being still under the effects of the lamia's saliva, it didn't take long for Adam to also start moving.

Suddenly, the lamia grabbed Adam's head and pulled it into its bosom, burrowing his face in between her soft, warm breast.

Then, a more intense humping ensued, as Adam was pushed over his limits multiple times, ejaculating into the lamia's vagina, and causing the lamia to tense up every time.

A short moment later, the lamia's tail started to curl around Adam's head, and when his hazy eyes looked up the last time, before being engulfed in darkness by the tail, he looked into the lamia's eyes.

He knew that when his balls were dry, the lamia would consume him, and at this point, he didn't really care. As he looked into the eyes of the lamia, however, he found them surprisingly looking down at him with caring warmth.

This, however, only lasted a moment, before they returned to being indulged in lust, and then Adam's sight was covered by the lamia's tail, engulfing him in darkness.

After all his other senses were cut off, he only felt his dick being thrust into the lamia's vagina, and its muscles pressing all his sensitive points. The sensation of having all his senses gone, and only feeling the breathtaking pleasure from the vagina, made his mind go numb in orgasmic ecstasy, as he ejaculated with unprecedented intensity.

A short while later, and a ton of orgasms, the lamia felt the human below it stop moving, and it also realized that the human had run out of seed.

Adam also noticed this and felt the lamia's vagina release his now limp penis. After being squeezed dry, he had regained his reasoning, overcoming the effects of the aphrodisiac.

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
259 Followers
12