Caught and Used For Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam knew that it was at this point the lamia would consume him. After everything he had been through, he didn't have the energy, nor will, left to struggle, and resigned himself to his fate.

The expected scene of him being consumed didn't happen, however, but he instead heard the lamia hissing a sigh of contentment, and then he felt himself being dragged away, still bound in the darkness of the tail.

Guessing that he probably wouldn't be consumed at his moment, Adam released the tension in his body. This caused him to be overcome by exhaustion, and he couldn't hinder himself from closing his eyes and falling asleep.

As the lamia felt the human she had wrapped up go limp, it quickly released the bond of his head and checked his condition. Realizing he was still breathing, it smiled and redid the bond, before slithering further into the woods, dragging Adam further away from freedom...

*(Author's comment) This story was written for the Selfish Gratitude tag. It's basically where a male does something deserving of gratitude from a female, only to be taken advantage of by the female, in the form of pleasure for her or a punishment for him. Maybe even her neglecting him for his good deed. Feedback on the story is very welcome (End of comment)"

12