All Comments on 'Caught by a Colleague'

by tigerslittleprincess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Common69Common69over 10 years ago
Great Story

I like the pacing of the story, it was very well structured and gave just the right amount of background but stayed to the point. This is inspiring for my stories, I think you have something beautiful going on.

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Great story! Could even be true! Keep Writing More

I think the way the story took off right from the start and without a lot of unnecessary dialogue, we got the plot, the beautiful lady and the what I believe to be a bit on the rough looking side male, this time he was the printer repairman and could have as easily been the custodian. Very hot erotic story, almost exactly as things like this happen, 5 stars-please write some more, obvious talent and quality with words.

ObscuroSordidusObscuroSordidusover 10 years ago
A Pleasure To Read

Thoroughly enjoyed this. A real gem of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It would have been even better if it had been Danielle who had disturbed her. Then Danielle could have licked her to her second orgasm, without Kelly being unfaithful to her boyfriend. Most normal blokes wouldn't sit there and have a wank - they would have fucked her right over the desk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I like the way you jump right into the story, but also give us some insight to the person(s) involved. And your descriptions of the situations is very realistic and I can put myself right there as if I was in the room watching. Well done!

fabstersrantfabstersrantalmost 3 years ago

Hi, came here directly from a room I said hello to you in. Wow I felt the thrill of being in your company. You write as exciting as it can get as far as giving me little secrets that only women can know. As a youngster stalking the back isles of book shops, it is as if, only men wrote erotic stories. Your work brings the emotion and excitement together for the enjoyment of the pleasure we have a natural right to experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertigerslittleprincess@tigerslittleprincess
My favourite thing about writing these stories (other than the fun of coming up with the ideas, of course!) is getting feedback from readers and knowing that other people are 'enjoying' these as much as I am ;) So please feel free to get in touch with your thoughts, as I'd ...