Caught by a Cop

Story Info
My encounter with a rural police officer.
5k words
4.45
39.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
291 Followers

My bare ass against the seat was a feeling I was not familiar with as I drove down the highway. The humming of the car as it quickly passed over the rough pavement kept me engaged. In a way, it felt unsanitary but at the same time, erotic. I could feel my cock swelling beneath the fake leather pants.

At that moment, I began to regret allowing my girlfriend, Monica, to talk me into dressing up as a cowboy wearing assless chaps for a Halloween party.

It was a cool evening with the sun just starting to set. I sped down the highway with the windows open, feeling the rush of the air around me. The party was at a friend's cabin, far out of our college town, and we were all planning to crash there that night. Monica and most of our friends were already there.

The monotony of the highway had already gotten to me about halfway through my long drive. I'd only passed a handful of cars as I crossed through endless farmland, and I was bored.

I don't know if it was the public display of nudity, the steady vibration of the car seat on sensitive areas, or the overwhelming boredom, but my cock continued rising. It struggled to grow as it pressed against the constricting leather pants almost to the point of pain. I glanced in all of my mirrors and saw no one around so I popped the button and slid down the zipper.

My cock rolled out onto the shiny, fake leather and quickly grew to its full size. I had a ways to go in the car and I was hornier than I'd been in a while so I checked my mirrors once more before gripping my shaft and giving it a few strokes.

The brief euphoria that rushed through my body quickly cured my boredom, if only momentarily. I'd never jacked off in my car before but the thought of it drove me wild.

"Fuck it. There's no one out here," I said to myself. I again slid my fingers around my rigid cock.

Without any lotion, I resorted to collecting spit on my hand to prevent chafing my circumcised cock. I quickly got into a rhythm and could feel the cum churning in my balls.

I thought about Monica's cowgirl outfit in the photos she'd sent me before I left home. I considered pulling them up but didn't need two things distracting me. I recalled what I could in my head and could easily picture her big tits in the tight top that was tied together in front of her cleavage. She told me the pants came with a flap that could easily be undone.

She never wore underwear and loved fucking at parties so I knew I'd be pulling that flap down and thrusting inside of her tight, wet pussy at some point that night.

The daydreaming had me close and I could hear the slickness of my precum taking over the lubing of my cock as my fist slid up and down repeatedly.

Suddenly, a traffic light appeared in the distance as the sun began to hit the mountain peaks above. It turned red and I slowed the car as I approached.

I realized it was a perfect time to cum. I could enjoy it without being concerned about crashing while my eyes were closed. I sped up my stroking as I sat at the red light and I could feel my balls tighten up against my body.

My soul nearly left my body when the sudden sound of sirens blared for less than a second. I looked to my right and saw a cop in an SUV staring right at me.

I was frozen in fear and even kept my dick in my hand as it quickly deflated. My heart felt like it was beating a hundred times per second.

"Pull over up there, next right," he said in a commanding tone. His voice was deep and intimidating.

I couldn't say a word. My hands trembled as I gripped the steering wheel. I eased my foot off the brake and began slowly driving down the road.

It was about a quarter mile until I reached a dirt road on the right side. I turned on my blinker and cautiously turned onto the gravel. Large cornfields lined the road on either side, towering above. I could see where the short road ended in front of me. The sunlight was fading and panic began to set in as I saw the cop car's headlights box me in from behind.

I turned off the car and looked down. My soft cock was still exposed through the opened pants. I quickly shoved it inside and zipped up. My heart was beating out of my chest as I waited for the police officer to reach my vehicle.

I heard his door open and close and saw him slowly approaching through my side mirror. He was big; tall and built. He could have been a linebacker. I listened as his boots crunched along the gravel.

A large hand appeared on my open window at first. Then he leaned down to look inside and I got my first good look at him. He was probably twice my age, Latino, and had a full beard and mustache. He looked rugged and I was immediately intimidated.

"I see you finally put it away," he said.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I shouldn't have done that," I said.

"Damn right, you shouldn't have. License and registration," he said.

I leaned over to grab what he needed. I was careful not to lean too far or I'd reveal that I had assless pants on. Not that the situation could have gotten much more embarrassing at that point.

He simply grabbed my license and walked back to his vehicle. He sat in the driver's seat with the door open for what felt like an eternity. I wondered if he'd search my car. I was carrying booze for the party in the trunk that I'd bought with my fake ID.

I started to lose it mentally when he suddenly reappeared at my window again causing me to jump.

"Out of the vehicle," he said calmly but firmly.

"Sir, I promise. I won't do --" I started to say.

"Out of the damn vehicle! Now!" he yelled seemingly at the top of his lungs. I felt my heart lurch into my throat as I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I stood up in front of him, careful not to show him my exposed ass. He had at least half a foot of height on me.

"You disobey me again and you'll regret it," he said while looking down at me. His silhouette cast by his car's bright headlights made it difficult for me to see his face again.

"Yes, sir," I replied immediately.

"Turn around. Hands on the hood," he said.

My heart sank but I couldn't risk disobeying him. I turned around and put my hands on the hood of my car.

"Oh, and what do we have here?" he asked rhetorically.

"Spread your legs," he said and I widened my stance.

"Going somewhere in a hurry, are we?" he asked.

"My girlfriend and our friends are at a Halloween party. I'm meeting up with them, sir," I said as I looked down at my car.

"And you couldn't even make it there without pulling your dick out. You horny little bastard," he said with a chuckle. I could see him lean into the car and check the passenger side then the backseat before I heard the unmistakable sound of the trunk popping open.

He walked around to the trunk and smiled when he looked inside. It was an evil grin and I knew I was fucked.

"So, let's run the list shall we?" he said at a volume that seemed unnecessary but kept me pinned against the car out of fear.

"Speeding, indecent exposure, public nudity, lewd conduct, and now minor in possession," he said as he inched closer to me with each potential charge.

He was right at my ear and I could feel his body heat behind me as he said, "I seem to recall your license saying you're only nineteen, correct?"

"Yes, sir," I said, utterly defeated with my head sunk low.

"This is just too good. You're in deep shit, son," he said.

I considered the charges and knew I'd lose everything. My girlfriend -- wouldn't talk to me again. My degree -- I'd never be able to finish. My family...the list went on and on. I realized that I could even end up in jail for what I'd done.

"Please, sir. I'll do anything! Anything you ask of me! Please, just don't turn me in. It was a mistake, sir. I swear. I'll never do it again," I said as tears started streaming down my face. I felt humiliated and belittled. I felt like less of a man than I ever had.

"You know how many times I've heard that?" he said.

"Sir, it's true. I'll do anything. Please," I said as I tentatively looked over my shoulder to face him.

The bright headlights from his SUV lit up one side of him. His dark eyes pierced through mine as he stared me down. I glanced down at his hands and it almost looked like one of them was gripping his package.

"Beg me," he said.

"Please, sir! Please! I'll do whatever you want!" I said through teary eyes as I turned and fell to my knees in front of him. I'd never felt so ashamed of myself but at that moment, I couldn't think of another option. My life as I knew it would be over if this cop turned me in.

"Silence," he said as he held out a hand and cut short my shameful pleading.

"The law is going to fuck you one way or another today," he said as he stepped up to me while I was still on my knees.

"But I know of a way that could keep you from being arrested," he said. I immediately looked up from the ground to see his bearded face towering over me. It was clear then that he was groping himself through his pants and a pit suddenly formed in my stomach.

"Might as well make use of you already on your knees," he said as he began unfastening his pants.

"I'm not gay, sir," I said. The thought of putting another man's dick in my mouth was one of the most repulsive things I could have imagined.

"I don't give a fuck what you are. You are going to do what I say. Isn't that what I heard from you? I guess I could always get on the radio and call in an arrest. My backup would be here in a few minutes. They'd love to see this," he said as he leaned down to put his face inches in front of mine. I could see the veins straining in his rugged face.

"Have I made myself clear?" he asked.

I sat there on my knees in the dirt and gravel. My ass was completely exposed and I was in the middle of nowhere with a cop who had at least 50 pounds on me. I was in no position to push back. He held all the cards. He could end me with a simple radio call.

"Yes, sir," I said as I sunk my head in shame.

He stood back up and resumed unbuckling his belt, lowering his zipper, and pushing his pants down. I looked up to see a large bulge hidden beneath his underwear.

"I've never done this before," I said naively hoping that my inexperience would turn him off and change his mind.

Instead, I saw pure anger in his eyes and I quickly added, "Sir."

"I hope for your sake that your girlfriend has sucked that little dick of yours before. Just do what she does," he said as he slid his hand into his underwear and pulled out his dick. It was soft and much larger than my own. It had the thickness of my erection and was almost just as long. He tucked his underwear under his big, hairy balls and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

His large hand gripped my head by the hair and he angled my face up toward his. I was scared and he knew it. He had control over me and I began telling myself to just do what you have to to make it through.

"And no fucking teeth, you got that?" he said as he sneered down at me.

I looked down at his cock again then back up at his face. The grip he had my hair in was intense. I glanced around again at my surroundings looking for anything or anyone that could help me.

"No one's here to save you. Now suck this dick before I lose interest and call it in," he said before shoving my face into his crotch.

His musky, sweaty package contacted my face. I felt his large dick press against my skin and the tip brushed against my lips. He smeared his manhood across my face as I kept my mouth clenched shut.

"Open that mouth, son, or we're going to have a problem," he said from above me.

I realized that fighting was useless. I slowly opened my lips and his large dick head slipped inside as tears started to form in my eyes again. With his hand still gripping my head and directing my movements, he forced me to look up at him while his cock head still rested on my tongue.

"Suck it, bitch," he commanded with a seriousness on his face I hadn't yet seen.

I reluctantly formed my lips around his flared head and began to lick the underside with my tongue. The taste alone nearly made me gag.

"That's it. Get it hard with your slutty mouth," he said.

I couldn't believe where I was. On my knees, in the dirt with another man's cock in my mouth being called a slut. I was even more horrified when I felt the penis in my mouth start to lengthen and widen. He held his firm grip on my head and kept me close. As his cock grew, it went further into my mouth.

It grew quickly and reached the back of my throat. He held me there as I continued to create suction with my lips and mouth. I swiped the underside with my tongue on accident. I was trying to get it out of the way so I wouldn't taste as much. It must have felt good because he moaned and his cock continued growing.

I was staring straight ahead into his thick bush, forced to inhale his odor through my nose if I wanted to keep breathing when his cock head popped into my throat and I immediately began gagging. Spit flew up around my lips and down his thick shaft. Some of it landed in his unruly pubes.

I tried desperately to pull my head back but his grip was tight. My eyes watered and felt puffy. I felt like I was close to passing out.

Suddenly, he pulled my mouth off his cock and reprimanded me for my teeth swiping him in my attempt to not die by suffocation. I sat there humiliated as sweat, spit, and tears ran down my face and chin.

I looked up at his dick and it was shiny with spit. It had to have been several inches longer than my own and far thicker. I felt inferior as a man as I waited on my knees for my punishment to continue.

"Time to really suck it, bitch," he said as he gripped my head with both hands and pulled me to his dick.

I opened my mouth and let it slide in as my will to fight back had disappeared completely. He guided my head and mouth through a few strokes of his cock before releasing my head. I repeated what he'd shown me but did it much slower.

"Oh, you can take more than that," he said as he laughed at me.

With each downward suck, I tried taking more of his length into my mouth but his thick cock head kept hitting the back of my throat and caused me to gag. With more and more passes, I began to control the gag reflex but still couldn't take more than about half of his cock.

This seemed to frustrate the cop as he quickly thrust forward. I recoiled with my head to keep his cock from entering my throat but he just stepped up further. Soon, my head was back against the driver-side door of my car. There was no more room left for me to back up.

"I said that you could take MORE!" he yelled as he shoved his cock back in between my lips. He began furiously fucking my face as I struggled to coordinate breathing and keep myself from throwing up as he gagged me repeatedly.

His pants and underwear had found their way around his ankles so his balls hung freely between his legs. The heavy orbs smacked the underside of my chin every time he thrust himself into me.

"That's it. Take that dick, you slut," he grunted as he relentlessly used my mouth and throat.

I don't know how long he used me like that. I started to space out as I was slowly starved of oxygen over time. Just when I thought I might finally blackout, he pulled his rigid piece from my mouth and stood in front of me with heaving breaths. I noticed his balls were tight up to his body and thought about him cumming for the first time.

"Please don't cum in my mouth, sir," I said through tear-soaked, puffy eyes.

"Oh, you're taking my load tonight like a good little bitch. It's either going in here," he said as he shoved his thumb roughly into my mouth and pried it open. "Or the other end. Your choice."

I started to panic. He was talking about potentially fucking me. I'd never even considered putting anything up my ass before. I looked at his massive dick again and thought there was no way it would ever fit. I'd be torn in two.

But I couldn't take his load in my mouth. I started dry heaving at the thought of him shooting his jizz into my mouth and throat.

"Please, sir! Please! I'll do anything else," I pleaded, still on my knees begging to be saved from taking another man's load.

"I said you have two options. You're about to run out of time before I decide for you," he said sternly.

I shook my head and looked down. I said, "I can't swallow someone's jizz" under my breath as I contemplated my impossible choice.

He must have heard me because in an instant I was lifted by my armpits and thrown onto the hood of my car. My back slammed down onto the metal as he quickly grabbed my legs behind my knees and pushed them up. I was suddenly yanked down toward him and the look on his face scared me to death.

"Good choice," he said as he looked down at the monster between his legs. He began lining it up with my exposed hole before I even fully understood what was happening.

"NO! PLEASE! Oh fuck, no I can't! Please, sir!" I screamed as I cried.

"You made your choice!" he yelled back. "Now shut up and be thankful that your slutty mouth already lubed me up."

He pressed forward and I felt his cock head at my hole. He let a few globs of spit fall from his mouth onto his dick before pushing forward.

I saw and felt the grip his large hands had on my legs. I could feel his intensity and see the fire behind his eyes. I watched the tip of his manhood suddenly disappear under my covered package. I felt my body go numb as my mind seemed to turn off in defeat.

That all changed when his cock finally popped in. The searing hot, white flash of pain was unlike anything I'd ever felt. I imagined it was what surgery without proper anesthesia would feel like. It was as if I was being cut into or stabbed with a sword freshly pulled from a raging fire.

I screamed at the top of my lungs before one of the cop's large hands clasped down over my mouth. I looked down to see my legs over his shoulders as he continued pushing more of himself inside of me.

I sobbed uncontrollably as I rocked back and forth on the hood of my car, trying to escape his grip. But I was no match for his strength - his dominance.

He began thrusting in and out and the sharp, stabbing pain turned to a deep, and even more painful, sawing feeling. He kept a hand over my mouth as I continued to scream with each deep plunge of his cock.

Minutes went by and he fucked me with a steady motion. My ass started to go numb and I thought it was a bodily response to the trauma. But soon the numbness changed into an odd feeling. It was as if an itch was being scratched or a sore muscle was being dug into. It was still somewhat painful but also...pleasurable in a way.

I suddenly realized I was breathing heavily against the cop's large palm and every so often with a certain jab of his cock, I moaned.

I couldn't believe the sounds escaping my mouth. I hoped that his loud grunting prevented him from hearing me but I was wrong.

He pulled his hand from my mouth. I suddenly breathed in fresh air as he said, "You're enjoying this dick, aren't you?"

He moved both of his hands back to my legs and pulled them down from his shoulders. He spread them wide and thrust forward aggressively with an upward motion. I moaned loudly into the brisk, autumn air.

"Yeah...you're right where you should be. Taking a real man's cock like the slut that you are," he said. He continued to piston his cock in and out of my hole as I struggled to find something to grip along the smooth hood of my car.

I whimpered and looked up at the night sky. I struggled to stifle the moans brewing deep inside of me. I was so confused. This man had forced himself onto me -- forced himself inside of me -- and I was trying not to moan in immense pleasure.

"Hell, even your little dick agrees," he said as he laughed to himself.

I lifted my head to look down. My cock was snaking along the fake leather pants and growing toward my right hip. With the cop forcing my legs apart, the pants were even tighter than normal and it quickly became painful as my rapidly growing erection ran out of space.

jaero6900
jaero6900
291 Followers
12