Caught by a Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
292 Followers

In almost a trance, I reached down and opened the front of my assless chaps. My cock sprung out with several globs of precum already at the tip. Although I was humiliated watching it lurch and twitch with each deep plunge of the cop's cock, I was also hungrier for an orgasm than I'd ever been in my life.

It was as if getting off was the only thing I could think about at that moment. A deep, pulsating burn of pleasure flooded through my pelvis and into my cock and balls. It felt like my cock head was tingling even though nothing was touching it.

"Look at you. Your pathetic excuse for a dick is leaking for a real man's cock," he said as he long dicked me with his entire shaft. I'd never felt so full.

I looked up into his eyes and surrendered completely. I whimpered as he withdrew his massive tool and moaned in pleasure as he thrust it deep inside of me.

The cop lowered himself by bending his knees more and aimed his thrusts upward. He also made quicker strokes with less of his cock and the explosion in my ass was incredible. I sat up with my chest and immediately gripped his hands behind both of my knees. I looked into his eyes as I screamed out in pure ecstasy.

He had unbuttoned his shirt and his abdominal muscles flexed with each skillful throw of his hips. Before I knew what was happening, I reached down and gripped my straining erection. The plentiful precum at the tip provided lubrication and I quickly stroked my cock as the cop fucked me.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" he grunted.

"Yes, sir!" I squealed as he opened my eyes to things I never knew my body could do.

He suddenly stopped thrusting, only leaving the head of his cock inside of me, and said, "Then beg for it."

"Sir, please," I said, nearly out of breath. I slowed the stroking of my cock but kept my fist wrapped tightly around it.

"I said beg for it. Beg for my cock. Beg for my load, you filthy whore!" he yelled as he reached forward and gripped the back of my head as he had when I was on my knees.

He pulled our faces close together until our foreheads and noses were touching. As he held us there, he slowly slid his entire length into me until I felt his hips against my ass. I was forced to loudly moan into his face and his wicked smile said it all.

"Beg for it," he whispered before he suddenly released my head and began withdrawing his cock.

I dropped my elbows back onto the hood of the car to keep my head from slamming down and watched as he began pulling his cock out. He still had a firm grip on my legs.

I couldn't bring myself to beg another man to fuck me even though I was clearly enjoying what he was doing to me. It wasn't until his cock head popped from my hole and I was left empty that I caved.

"No! Please, sir. Please...I'll beg," I said before pausing.

"I'm waiting," he said as he gripped his rigid pole. I took a deep breath and finally broke.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me hard, sir! I need it!" I yelled as I felt tears forming in my eyes yet again. This time for a very different reason.

"You want this cock?" he asked as he waved it around in the erratic light from his vehicle.

"Yes! Please! Fuck me, sir! Give me that big dick!" I pleaded.

He leaned down and I thought he was going to lick my hole. Instead, he spit into it and stood up with his cock aligned. He locked eyes with me as he re-entered me and slid to the hilt in one motion. I screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The cop quickly took off again and was thrusting in and out as I lay on the hood of my car. I returned my hand to my cock which was desperate for attention. I stroked only a few times and knew I was close.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah, fuck me, sir!" I said as he took me.

"You want this load, slut?" he asked before leaning down until his face was inches above mine, all while he kept fucking me. "You want me to fill you up?"

"Oh, fuck yes! Cum in my ass, sir! I need it!" I yelled as I frantically jacked my cock.

"Oh, you're going to get it. Here it comes, boy!" he groaned as he leaned up and gripped my hips roughly. He began pile-driving his massive cock in and out of me.

I saw stars and felt lightheaded before the first wave of my orgasm. It was the strongest rush of pleasure I'd ever felt and I looked down to see cum rocketing from the end of my cock as the cop drained himself deep inside my bowels. He continued pumping in and out as we both came which only caused us both to scream even louder.

As our orgasms faded, I saw my flannel shirt coated completely in cum. I'd never sprayed such a huge load before. The cop was breathing deeply. Sweat trickled from his head and face down his muscled chest and abs. His cock continued to twitch erratically as it remained lodged deep inside of me.

I laid my sweat-soaked head back onto the hood of the car as I took deep breaths. I could feel him pulling his cock from me but didn't have the energy to move.

The thick tube suddenly exited my hole and I could feel the sticky load following it out. I felt like a whore as I lay there with my gaping hole spilling another man's seed. A real man's seed.

"You did good, son," he said as he slapped my bare ass and allowed my legs to drop to the ground. I sat up so I was leaning up against the car. I watched him pull up his underwear and pants before buttoning his shirt.

"You earned yourself a warning. Don't let me catch you again," he said with a wink before walking away to his SUV and backing up onto the road. He paused for a moment to look me up and down through his window before he drove off into the night.

I looked down at my dirt-covered pants, my exposed softening cock, and my shirt completely doused in jizz that I'd sprayed from a man fucking me. My face felt red, sweaty, and swollen, and my hair was fucked up. My ass was sore and leaking semen from a cop.

To the person I was before getting in the car that night, I was unrecognizable. But I was more satisfied sexually than I'd ever been in my life. I had no idea how I'd face my friends, my family...my girlfriend again.

jaero6900
jaero6900
292 Followers
12