Caught by a Tentacled Monster

Story Info
Valentine discovers the island's secret. Or it discovers her.
1.3k words
4.46
19.8k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at or above the legal age of 18. This story contains nonconsent/reluctance which may not be suitable for all readers. You have been warned.

* * * * *

Rusty keys turn the ignition off, making the worn engine sputter smoke. I cough the fumes from my lungs as I finish hitching the overpriced boat rental to the island's only dock.

Did they really only have a speedboat left? I'll add that to her bill.

An insufferable voice caws through the radio, "It better be spotless, Valentine! I'm not my father. Fuck around and you won't see a cent!"

Speak of the devil.

I mutter under my breath, hanging my head as I reluctantly squeeze the transmitter's Push-To-Talk. "Copy that, your Highness," I growl.

"Spotless, Valentine! One week!" The radio bleeds static, a predictable consequence for drop kicking it with a work boot.

I'll add that to her bill, too.

I light my last smoke, surveying the outdated bungalow from afar.

Must be hard, being a heiress and all. Two estates and the hotel weren't enough, so she needs to flip the old man's private getaway into an AirBnB.

I exhale my first drag, listening as the only sounds are crashing waves into caribbean sand. Even that sound is faint. The inside of a seashell is louder.

Getting to work, I slave until sunset, groundskeeping the lavious, imported flora.

Sequoia, Bonsai, Orchids, - African Blackwood? This island was the rich man's own Animal Crossing.

Exhausted, the night surprises me as I complete my tasks.

Unhitching the boat, I flip the ignition.

I flip the ignition.

I - The ignition won't flip.

"No! I'm so tired. Work! Please just work!" I whine, shaking myself against the steering wheel.

It's too dark to use the life raft without a flashlight, and I don't think this situation really warrants using the flare gun. I'll just sleep here until morning.

I sigh in acceptance, kicking off my socks and boots as I slump onto the rubbery couch cushions. The cold night air and rocking waves makes me feel safe, and daring.

I swivel my head, briefly checking for any signs of life as I strip out of my denim shorts and bikini.

The moonlight's beam tickles my summer tan, sending goosebumps over my naked body. I bite my lower lip, slipping my hand between my thighs, only to drift to sleep from exhaustion.

---

I awaken before dawn, feeling the heavy pressure of a weighted blanket. As my vision blurs, adapting to the dim night sky, I see the moon reflecting light onto a massive gelatinous creature that's resting on my front.

My hand is still between my thighs, protecting my nether region from this thing. However, its cool flesh is covering every inch of my bodice from my neck down.

"Wh-What the fuck. What the fuck!" I scream, knowing it's futile that someone will hear me.

Is this a Man-O-War? Do they get this big?! Cthulhu?!

A spaghetti mix of tentacles slither around me, like ant feelers trying to identify an object. My nipples harden as its arms prod every curve of every muscle, massaging my defenses.

The round, baton-thick tentacles coil over my appendages and slowly pull them apart, exposing my perky breasts and cleanly shaven pussy.

"Get off! Oh my god!" I squirm, fearful of flesh ripping suckers and jellyfish stingers.

This will hurt so much. This will-

My back arches as I involuntarily press myself against its translucent chest, the monster revealing its tongue by greeting my labias with a gooey lick.

My face burns hotly with shame as the jellyfish-like behemoth discovers the juices of my desperate lust.

"Is this a prank? Whoever it is, stop it! Show's over-"

I shiver as the tongue redirects its course, thoroughly mapping every soft crevice I have. I hold my breath, emitting soft sobbing sounds as the tongue, smooth as silicone, hungrily laps my clit.

I thrash against its bindings as pressure builds between my thighs, only to be met with brute strength.

"This is wrong! I don't want to cum!" I moan, subconsciously spreading my legs as my climax confuses me.

The predator reacts as if my movements are encouraging, vines moving with intention, fondling and squeezing my breasts. Each motion of its snake-like extremities spreads a lubricant that's inking beneath it.

The lubrication coats me and drips down the waterproof cushions of the boat, making the monster's movements more deliberate as the wet surface prones it to slippage.

I go rigid as I climax for the monster, moaning in embarrassment as it licks my entrance clear of any evidence.

"Please don't hurt me!" I plead, trying to reason with the inhuman entity. My legs were shaking in its firm coils.

Did an animal just make me cum..?

A bulbous, massive tentacle erects from its mouthpiece and slithers between my breasts, down my stomach and into my lap.

As the coned tip massages my pink petals, its tongue changes pattern, swirling large circles around my stiffened nub.

I bite my lower lip in frustration as my hips thrust against the jelly form.

As if listening to my body more than my voice, the alien brute responds, sinking his girthy flesh into my soft pussy.

I cry out in shock and pleasure as its length widens my walls like a speculum, its warm silicone texture massaging as it spreads me.

The creature pauses, allowing me to adjust to the width.

"Oh fuck. Don't move. Please don't move!" I groan, unsure if I want it to stay there forever or pull out. I feel my juices spill between our joining, shuddering as I try to suppress the urge to ride it.

Just then, the creature emits an unnatural rumbling sound and the phallus inside me begins to vibrate.

"Oh fuck.." My head lolls into the cushions as I surrender my fight. I moan for more, and the creature obliges, pumping my soaked cunt with slow, hydraulic motions.

I whine for more as its motions become repetitive, continuous, and unchanging. The control it has on my escape and my orgasms makes me surrender completely.

I lay like a ragdoll in its perverted vines, caught in ecstasy.

Then, I notice the rhythm becomes unpredictable, almost animalistic. My breasts bounce against its slimy torso as its tempo becomes uncontrollable.

I gasp with each thrust as the creature shifts forward, shifting my lap into the air with my back still against the seat.

Two firm vines straddle my legs and bend me in half, so I can watch its gigantic phallus fuck my delicate frame.

I restrain my feedback by holding my breath, which becomes short lived as its tongue mercilessly grinds my clit.

I moan, struggling in its grip as the mushroom tip switches angles, pressing on my newly found G spot.

The slurping sounds of my nectar become louder than the ocean waves as this tentacled creature fucks me until I climax, trembling as my pussy tightens on its cock.

The shaft becomes rigid and veiny, plowing into its prize as it prepares to conquer.

"Are you-Oh fuck no! Disgusting! Don't-"

It fucks me with its new shape, flipping me onto my front as another thick tentacle slobbers over my ass before tunneling into the tightness with the same vibrating pattern.

My jaw drops in shock as my pussy and ass convulse in appreciation, my consciousness nearly going dark as an earth shattering orgasm starts to build.

Recognizing my reaction, the creature begins to piston my swollen entrances with adept speed.

"Don't-Don't cum in me!" I whisper beggingly, moaning and shaking my head as my violated passages ache for it.

I feel its hot seed inject me, the milky ooze overflowing from my pussy and ass, drizzling down my front.

Satisfied, the monster dismounts and retreats into the water, leaving me in this state.

I pant, crawling to my feet once my knees stop giving out, still looking around wearily for the monster.

"I'm going to need more than one week to handle this."