All Comments on 'Caught by Arielle Ch. 02'

by Vitriolhack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

You are a wonderful writer, Vitriolhack. Your story lines push all of my buttons. I am sorry to see that you have not written, or published, more.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years agoAuthor

I actually have a few drafts of stories I have written during some down times. I will pick them up soon. Thank you for reading my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CAUGHT BY ARIELLE:

Wow-HOT story!

Not sure this is fiction, though.

Seems more NON-FICTION to me: very real, very intimate, very much how I felt my first time

""I love this girl, she is so spunky!" were the words I heard on the way out as I was going home.

Highly erotic author, too!

You will continue writing - and I will continue finger-fucking myself. First one to cum, wins.

You want to?

Margaret

PS Cannot send you private mail thru literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, hot story writer. Why did you stop submitting stories?

Five stars to your stories, by the way

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments last “anonymous”. I did not stop writing but i have not written anything, so far, worthy of being posted.

I got a few direct comments asking for more, I am hoping to deliver on that in the new year. Thank you all for taking the time for reading and sending me a few words. Much appreciated.

Merry Christmas and happy and healthy new year to all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVitriolhack@Vitriolhack
Simple Bi-curious (well not so curious ;) non judgemental guy who enjoys good mental stimulation, good Role Play and willing to listen if you have something to say, to confide, to confess or to simply get off your chest. If it makes you feel better, I am willing to listen to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES