Caught by Arielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at her, Zach answered, "I don't doubt it. Come on, I'll never hear the end of it if I don't go out there and formally introduce you to Nicholas. A word of warning, he can be a handful, gossipy and has a knack for unpleasant questions about ones private sexual life." After pausing a few seconds, "But...he is one of my dearest friends and has a greatest, most beautiful and generous heart."

"Perhaps you should freshen up Zach?" Arielle said motioning a circle around his face.

Zach laughing replied, "Yes, I should. Nick has wet ones in the filling cabinet."

"Should I ask why Nick has wet ones in his office?"

With a rascally smile Zach just motioned and mouthed a "No."

As the couple exited from the back office, Nick was staring at them as they walked towards him.

"Nick, this is..."

"Well, well, well," Nicholas said at the guilty two while walking a full circle around Arielle. "She is a sweet little apricot and even prettier than you described."

"Don't pay attention to him, really, he is harmless," Zach said.

"Parle pour toi, moi, je suis un monstre!" (Speak for yourself, I am a monster) said Nicholas in his native French raising his hands in a failed attempt at being scary.

"A monster with impeccable taste," Arielle added looking at the brightly dressed eccentric pastry chef.

"Just like me, I love another girl with good taste." Nicholas answered picking her up by her shoulder invading the space between the two and pushing her forward leaving Zach behind. She turned her head to look at Zach who was laughing and gesturing a forward motion with his hands saying, "It's OK."

As she sat on a high chair, Nicholas was fixing her another Café au lait with the firm intent of getting to know her a little better, meaning she was in for an FBI kind of grueling possibly bordering on tortuous questioning should she not deliver her complete side of the story. She just looked at Zach and raised her shoulder at him visibly amused by the treatment Nicholas was giving her. At that moment Zach got a text,

ERICK: All good?

****************

12