Caught by Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
An embarrased husband is caught out by his wife.
3.9k words
4.67
11.6k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun tonight! I love you!" Ethan smiled, leaning his head to the side to meet hers for a quick kiss as Scarlett walked past, the tapping noise of her heels against the hard wooden floor echoing around the room.

"I love you too," Scarlett replied warmly, leaning down and pressing her deep red lips against his, leaving just a hint of her lipstick behind, "You gonna do much tonight?"

"Nah, I'll just order something and watch a film I think," he answered, trying to make his plans sound as unremarkable as possible.

"Well don't wait up, I'll probably be back around 3ish," she said, grabbing her purse from the kitchen table as she headed towards the front door of the flat, "Though if you are awake, you might get a nice surprise."

"I'll try" he laughed, he could see the sly smile etching itself onto her face as she turned back to face him before closing the door behind her, the distinctive voices of her friends loudly echoing through the concrete hallway for a moment until the door silenced them once more.

Ten minutes felt like an eternity but Ethan waited, he wanted to make sure that Scarlett had actually left as she had the habit of forgetting things and needing to come back to the house to collect it and he couldn't risk getting caught.

This night out had been planned for weeks and he wanted to make the most of the limited time he had.

After a few more minutes, he was satisfied that Scarlett and her friends had left the building and he quickly sprung into action. Quickly grabbing a chair from the kitchen, he moved into the hallway and placed it under the hatch that lead to the attic.

The attic was virtually the only place in their flat that his wife wouldn't go into. The cold and dark space just conjured unsettling ideas in her minds and the one time she'd actually gone up, a spider managed to find its way onto her head which caused an almighty freak out.

This made it the perfect hiding spot.

Pushing the hatch open, he reached up into the darkness and felt around, his hand brushing past cardboard boxes and old plastic bags until he finally found what he was looking for. He wrapped his hand around the nylon strap and heaved down a black canvas gym bag, carefully placing it down on the floor before stepping off the chair.

He left the hatch open and chair in place, figuring it would make tidying up a bit quicker when he was done. A cavalcade of ideas raced through his head as he rushed to the bedroom, placing the bag down at the foot of the bed as he sat on the edge and leaned down to unzip it

Ethan had a secret that he'd kept from his wife ever since they'd met and he had done everything he could to make sure that he'd never slipped up and exposed it to her. He was heavily into BDSM, with a significant preference for female domination.

He'd never told his wife, partly out of fear and party out of shame. After the first couple of years, she had never expressed anything more than a fleeting interest whenever they talked about their kinks and desires. He figured it was best to just keep this his own little secret, he'd waited far too long to spring something like this onto her and decided instead that he'd just indulge himself whenever he had the chance.

Tonight was one of those opportunities, Scarlett wouldn't be home until the early hours of the morning and that that was more than enough time to have some fun, clean up and have everything back to normal as though it'd never happened.

Reaching down into the unzipped bag, he started to pull out the items that he slowly collected over the years and place them onto the bed. There were a matching set of leather ankle and wrist cuffs, a couple of lengths of medium-sized rope, a shiny red ball gag, a soft leather blindfold, some small padlocks and then there was the newest addition that he hadn't had a chance to use yet, a heavy steel chastity cage.

It had been a spur of the moment purchase as he'd always wanted to try one and after much toing and froing one night, he finally decided just to take the plunge and get a relatively inexpensive one to see what it was like.

Rising up from the bed, he eagerly stripped off his clothes, kicking them into a small heap at the bottom of the bedframe. With a spring in his step, he wandered around to Scarlett's nightstand and opened the top drawer, pushing aside an assortment of her daily underwear until he finally felt the object of his desire, her plug-in wand vibrator.

He plugged the socket into the mains and tested that it was working as expected. He didn't want a repeat of his last escapade where he had gotten himself into position for a long session only to realise that he hadn't flipped the switch on the socket, rendering the vibrator pointless. He still had fun of course, but not as much as he'd have liked.

With the vibrator buzzing away onto of the duvet, Ethan sat back down and shimmer himself towards the very centre of the bed. Once in position, he took the matching set of leather cuffs and quickly snapped them into place. The feeling of the cool leather bite into his warm skin sent shivers throughout his body, these sessions were a rarity with maybe only four or five per year so he'd learnt to savour each moment that he got.

Satisfied that his restraints were fastened, he took one of the lengths of rope and moved down the bed slightly so that he could secure it against the left-hand leg of the bedframe, before repeating this same action with the other length of rope on the right-hand side. Giving each piece a quick tug to test it was tied correctly, he took the open end of the left-hand side rope and slipped it through the metal d-ring on his ankle cuff before knotting it securely and quickly repeating this action with the right-hand side.

As he shuffled back towards the centre of the bed, he could feel the tension start to pull in both ropes until he was no longer able to move any further upwards, his legs now entrapped just as he'd wanted.

The excitement of the situation was building, he could feel an almost butterfly sensation in his stomach and he quickly moved onto the next, unfamiliar phase of the plan, the chastity cage.

It was a relatively small-sized cage, the website had advised to buy a size that was smaller than his penis would be when hard. He'd even watch a couple of "how-to" videos online about applying the cage but it seemed relatively straight forward, he just needed to push his cock and balls through the solid metal ring and then slip the cage over his cock and lock it shut with the tiny internal padlock it came with.

It couldn't be that difficult right?

He grasped the metal ring and held it against his scrotum and carefully started pulling the skin through the ring. He felt like almost all of his sac was through the ring when he felt the oddest sensation as one of his testicles suddenly popped through. He kept pulling the skin and pushing the ring towards his crotch until finally, another pop and the second testicle was now through the ring.

With a bit of quickness, Ethan held the ring in-place with one hand as he used the other to manipulate his flaccid penis until it finally slipped through the steel circle. This was where he needed to breath slowly and focus on anything else as the blood flow suddenly rushed straight down his now thrombin dick, the tightness of the ring acting like a cock ring.

Continuing his breathing, he took the steel cage and placed it onto the head of his cock, slowly pushing it back towards his body until the ring and cage connected and then slid the lock in and turned the key. He could feel just how turned on he was as his member strained against the heavy, cold cage but there was no escape, his cock was truly trapped within this harsh prison.

Laying back for just a moment, he let himself focus on the unusual sensation of his cock trying desperately to grow inside the cage, trying with all its might to push forward like normal but the steel bars held firm. It was such a weird feeling but he could tell that he was enjoying it, it felt like an addition layer of bondage on top of what he'd already planned out.

Focusing back to the plan, he pulled the small key out of the lock and placed it on his nightstand. With the key safely out of reach, he took the bright red ballgag and open his mouth wide, pushing the solid rubber ball in as far as it would go. He bite down gently to keep it in place as he quickly buckled the two leather straps tightly together, he could already feel the saliva starting to pool at the bottom of his jaw behind the rubber ball.

Returning to the wand vibrator, he rolled his thumb over the scroll wheel until it was at around a third of its potential and then placed the soft buzzing head against the hard steel encasing his penis. The vibrations rattle throughout the metal and immediately he could feel his erection return with a vengeance, straining as hard as it could against the cage but that was all it could do, there was no give, no room to expand.

The sensation wasn't enough that he would be able to cum but it would keep him stuck in a tortuous state of arousal, a state that would make him so goddammit horny that he'd do just about anything to jerk off but between his soon to be bound hands and the chastity cage, it was virtually impossible.

Another thought crept into his head though, about a desire to keep the cage on indefinitely, to always feel like a part of him was bound away, to remind him of just how submissive he truly felt on the inside. This thought was being amplified by just how turned on he was but he knew it wasn't a realistic one, as much as he wished it could be.

With the wand working it's magic, his legs firmly secured and drool starting to seep from behind the shiny gag, he set the final aspects of the plan into motion. Taking the TV remote from the nightstand, he flickered the screen on and went straight to the web browser. Making sure to turn the privacy mode on, he entered the address of his usual tube site and filtered over to the "Femdom" section.

Scrolling through the almost endless list of videos, he was looking for something that mostly appealed to him and then finally he found it, it was a video he'd watched countless times but always a favourite.

It was the typical scenario, a buxom dominatrix pouring out of a skin-tight latex catsuit with thigh-high leather boots sat upon a throne as a measly submissive crawled towards her on all fours, a latex hood covering his face, signifying just how lowly he was compared to her. It started with worshipping her boots and then, after much begging and pleading, slowly moving upwards until he was allow to satisfy her though he could only do so with a large dildo gag strapped into his mouth, he wasn't worthy of tasting her with his tongue.

With the video playing, he placed the remote back onto the nightstand and got ready to enact the final stage of his plan. Reaching down, he took the final padlock in his hand and inspected it, a simple three-digit combination lock that he'd used countless times. It was relatively simple, he'd set the unlock code and then close his eyes and just spin the dials until he felt they were mixed well enough. Normally it'd that him a couple of hours to work out the code so there never felt like a true danger of getting caught but the feeling of sheer helplessness that it brought on was exhilarating.

Popping open the lock, he placed his hands behind his back and felt his way through looping the hinge through the d-rings on the wrist cuffs. Once he felt like they were linked, he gave a quick pull to check and it confirmed that his wrists were connected and with that, he snapped the padlock shut and lay back to savour the moment.

The wand was working like a charm, the cage rattled constantly against it and he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this turned on. His cock was still desperately trying to burst free but it stood no chance against the cage. After a couple of minutes, he slowly started to try and solve the riddle of the padlock, his thumb twirling the dials one at a time but it remained firmly closed.

The more time that passed, the more intense the wand felt against the cage, he could feel the pre-cum oozing out in an almost constant stream and the video on the TV had reached the part where the submissive was fully fucking the dominatrix with the dildo gag, her moans mixing in with his own shuffled ones. He wanted nothing more than to figure out the code, unlock the cage and have what would almost certainly be an explosive orgasm.

It was intoxicating the sexual haze that had fogged over his mind, he was lost in a sea of frustration and arousal and he was working hard to spin the dials quicker so he could get to the prize at the end of this session, the outside world couldn't have felt further away.

That was until the sharp metallic noise of a key being inserted into a door lock echoed throughout the house and suddenly, Ethan was very aware of how fuck the situation was about to become.

"I'll just be a minute, let me grab my other card."

The voice was unmistakably Scarlett's and he could hear that distinctive laughter of her friends as the front door closed once again.

"You OK Ethan? Where are you? Why is there a chair below the attic?"

He could feel his heart almost stop as he hear those heels echo closer and closer to the bedroom as there was absolutely no saving this situation. Even if he managed to miraculously unlock himself, there was no way he could remove the rest of the bondage gear from view.

This was his worst nightmare coming to life and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it. He just closed his eyes and waited for reality to come crashing down around him, the echoing of the heels drawing closer and closer unti nothing, just silence.

"What the actual fuck?!"

He just keep his eyes closed tight, hoping that this wasn't real, that this was just a nightmare that he would wake up from.

"Ethan, what the fuck is this?"

Reality snapped that hope hard and there was nothing else he could do other than slowly open his eyes, the blinding light of the room piercing them sharply and it took him a few seconds to make out his visibly shocked wife standing over him, her arms crossed as she looked down at the state of her naked, tightly bound and gagged husband.

"I'm sorry," he meekly said, though in reality the ballgag lodged between his teeth just made this into a virtually unintelligible mumble that caused her to look at him with even more confusion.

"You realise I can't understand what you are saying," she dryly replied, her eyes casting harsh looks down upon him.

He tried to push the gag out with his tongue but he'd strapped it on tight and left absolutely no slack in the leather straps to allow this, "I'm so-," he felt his words interrupted as her arms quickly underfunded and her right hand came across his mouth, keeping the gag firmly in place. He watched as she crouched down next to him, her eyes remaining fixed on him as she came down to his level.

"So then, is this what you do when I go out?" she said softly, her hand remaining firmly over his mouth, "You like to tie yourself up, watch some porn, have fun?"

He just nodded slowly, there was no point try to say anything as it'd just come out as mumbled confusion. He kept staring at her, he could tell she was shocked, maybe even a little angry but there didn't seem to be any sign of disgust about the situation and this made him feel just that tiny bit better.

He watched her rise slowly back up to towering over him and he could see that her attention was now on the porn blaring away on the TV and her wand vibrator buzzing away against his cage.

"I don't remember saying you could borrow this," she said as she took hold off the wand and pulled it away from the cage, giving his strained cock some much needed relief, "and I don't remember you ever telling me that you had any interest in this sort of thing"

She was watching the film intensely, the glossy dominatrix now had the submissive lying on his back as she mounted the dildo gag from above and was pounding it hard, exaggerated moans becoming loud and loud with each push down.

"Do you want me to do stuff like this to you?" she asked him bluntly, "Do you want me to dominate you?"

He just nodded softly again, he could feel himself becoming embarrassed, his face become redder as he tried to calm himself.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I'm your wife for fuck sake," she said, annoyance clear in her tone this time, "Why would you hid this from me?"

There wasn't really an answer he could give, he just shrugged his shoulders and tried to look away but he felt his head quickly snap back to its original position as her hand grasped the top of his head, lightly pulling on his hair.

"The part that really annoys me is that if you'd been honest and open with me from the start, they'd have been no need to sneak around and do this by yourself," she told him plainly, her hand keeping his head firmly in place as she looked directly into his eyes, "Just think of all the years that we've been together where you've missed out on the real thing but trust me, if you want to be submissive to me, I'll happily make that become a reality."

He didn't quite know how to react, it almost didn't seem real but as he looked up at his wife, a sly smile was now etched on her face and he felt somewhat at ease.

"Now, I'm going to have to go as the girls will be wondering what is taking me so long but we'll talk about this more when I'm back," she told him as she rolled her thumb down the scroll wheel of the vibrator, bringing it to a stop. He could only watch as she placed the vibrator on the floor before reaching over to the nightstand and taking hold of the key to his cage, examining it in her hand before smiling once again.

"You can get yourself out of this mess you've made for yourself but I think I'll hold onto this for the time being," she smiled as she secured the key into her jeans pocket, "This is your punishment for hiding this from me."

He could only watch as she started to walk away, towards the bedroom and his mind raced as he focused on the key now resting in her pocket. The idea that she had the only key to his entrapped dick was now out of his control both terrified and excited and he could feel himself starting to become aroused again, the cage jiggling as his cock started to strain against it once again.

That noise stopped Scarlett in her tracks and she quickly turned back to face him, "Is this turning you on?" she asked, her hand reaching out and lightly grazing along his leg until it was slowly dancing above his engaged genitals, "Does the idea of your gorgeous wife taking away your control make you hard?"

Before he had a chance to give a reaction, he felt her hand cup around his swollen balls, gently at first but quickly becoming firmer until it was at that delicate line between pleasurable and painful. He could feel his body jerk, trying to pull away but that only made her grip tighter and that mixture of fear and arousal was getting higher, almost intoxicatingly so and his cock kept trying to fight against the solid steel.

She leaned down until her mouth was almost pressed against his ear and whispered, "I know this isn't how you wanted me to find out but I love you, and I can definitely get on board with this new addition to our relationship "

The squeezing sensation of his swollen balls finally subsided as her hand loosened, and he felt it tracing upwards, across his naval and chest until it was finally cupping his jaw, squeezing slightly. Scarlett leaned her head upwards and planted a passionate kiss on his gagged mouth, her lips embracing his as her tongue danced over the rubber ball to tease him.

She pulled away, lipstick marks lingering on his mouth and gag, "Now I really do have to go but don't worry, I'll make sure to keep my key safe and sound," she said as she hurried towards the bedroom door, "And if you do manage to free yourself before I'm back, I suggest tidying up otherwise I might just have to punish you again."

12