Caught by Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heels quickly echoed away from the bedroom as she walked back towards the front door and he could hear her open the front door and then close it behind her, the house silent once again bar the moaning from the porno on the TV.

Ethan just lay there, trying to process everything that had just happened. His deepest fear had been that if Scarlett had ever found out about his kink then she'd reject him but that hadn't happened, he'll it was the exact opposite. He felt like a fool, an idiot who should have trusted his wife but he was determined to make it right, he would be completely open with her from now on.

He thought about that key being in her pocket, even when he got out of his bonds, he'd still keep stuck in a type of bondage. That excited him, alongside her suggestion that she'd get "on board with this addition to their relationship" and the ideas started to race around his mind at what she could mean.

One thing was certain, he was sure to find out soon enough.

12