Caught by Flatmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to tell my encouragement, but I knew I didn't have any other option.

Armaan: Initial encouragement was porn only.

Sara: Interesting, and what about later encouragement?

Armaan: Then I came across a pic, in which a girl looks like you, Goddess.

Sara: Oh my god, oh my god, can't believe you. You actually masturbated while imagining me? Answer while looking at me.

I couldn't have enough guts to look at her, but I had to do it.

Armaan (While looking at her): Yes goddess.

Sara: Where is that pic?

Armaan (While seeing at the ground): That, I don't know.

Sara: Did you close any window?

Armaan: No Goddess.

Sara: Show me that pic.

I looked at her, I thought, she would give me my laptop.

Sara: No, I'm not going to give you, come here and sit next to me.

I was under extremely weird situation, as I was totally naked, and I had to sit just next to a girl, but I had to do it.

I found out the pic.

Sara: Now sit in your position at your place.

I stood up, and Sara gave me a hard slap on my butt. I felt so much humiliation, but still, the pre-cum was running from my, in Sara's word, tiny dick. Sara again laughed loudly.

Sara: Oh mi-mi, look at the captions, "Look in my eyes and say please be my mistress, I want to be under your thorough control", and you imagined me in her?

Armaan: Y...yes Goddess.

Sara: Now say it, while looking in my eyes.

I couldn't do that.

Armaan: Please Goddess, please don't make me to do that, I plea to you.

Sara: Say it.

She literally scolded me. I didn't have any option.

Armaan (while looking into her eye): Please be my mistress, I want to be under your thorough control.

She again laughed loudly.

Sara: Oh my, I can't bear it anymore, but you seriously want it, then I will be. Say it one more time.

Armaan (with watering eyes): Please Goddess.

Sara: Ok, this time don't look into my eyes. Just say it.

I lowered my face.

Sara: But this time, you need to say your name as well as mine.

I needed to make up my mind.

Armaan: Please be slave Armaan's mistress, Goddess Sara, and Slave Armaan wants to be under Goddess Sara's thorough control.

She again laughed.

Sara: Armaan, look at me.

When I looked at her, I am in big horror. She actually recorded it, what I said.

Armaan: Goddess, please, why did you do it? Please delete it.

Sara: Look pervert, I just saw one caption, and I would like to say it to you. I will not tell anyone, till you'll do anything for me, will you?

I felt, it's a final nail in the coffin, after defeating from her.

Armaan: Yes Goddess.

Sara: Very good sweety. Now it's very late night, give me your laptop password and let's sleep now, we'll talk the rest tomorrow morning.

I didn't have anything to say, I gave her my password, and I couldn't see, what she did, but I thought she was changing my password.

Sara: Ok, I changed the password, and you also need to give me your all social site's id and password list as well, I am sure, you have same password in all your accounts, but still. And from tomorrow, one more thing, as you say, you'll do anything as I say, so you have to do as I say. You don't need to wear your clothes from this moment unless if I will direct you, and you need to sleep at my feet from tonight onwards, don't try to be smart, as you're not, but still, don't try for anything, otherwise I'll broadcast your video from your ids, which is already open.

Armaan: Yes Goddess.

She ordered me to wait at her bed, she changed her clothes from party wear to sleepwear. She again slapped me on my butt chick very hard and laughed loudly again.

Sara: I think, there is one ritual before sleep for slave, right?

Defeated, I lowered myself on my knee, and then kiss at her feet, though, this time I feel, she washed her feet.

Sara: Good slave. Sleep well, tomorrow we need to discuss lot more things.

I again skipped my heartbeat.

Sara: And do I need to remind you, I have your videos?

Armaan: No Goddess.

Sara: Good little puppy.

She switched off the light, I laid down myself at her feet. I still could feel the pre-cum as well. I couldn't decide, this is actually, what I wanted, or just my fantasy? Or did I really need it? I thought it's awesome in the fantasy only, as anything could be done in real life. I thought, I needed to calm down myself, while thinking, Sara might take advantage of tonight, might be, she had drink with her friends, she might understand tomorrow morning, then I tried to sleep, but I knew it was not easy to calm down after whatever happened tonight.

12