Caught by My Aunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her, and heard her breathing get deeper and deeper. She started moaning quietly. She was grinding faster and faster, trying to come to orgasm. Her breasts were bouncing around and I could see the muscles in her tummy tensing.

Still she insulted me, humiliated me. She kept telling me how small I was, how I wasn't a man at all, and how could I ever hope to please a woman. She started yelling it. And then I watched her shudder to a climax, and she slowed down, breathing hard. She leant forward. "You surprise me, Mary. That was hard work, but I managed." She held my face in her hands. "You didn't cum, did you?" she asked. I shook my head, too stunned to talk. "Good girl. No, it wouldn't have gone well if you did, oh no, not well at all." and with that she raised herself off of me. My cock flopped down onto my belly and she sat back down, looking at it. "Yes, I really am surprised that your little thing managed to make me cum." She gave it a little squeeze and slid off the bed. Putting a gown on, she told me to get dressed. We went back into the living room and I got us both another glass of wine, and we sipped wine and talked, quite as if nothing untoward had happened.

It was surreal, and very disturbing.

END OF PART TWO.

12