All Comments on 'Caught by My Daughter'

by nwhard

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dialogue

it's a decent story, but there's a lot of dialogue breaks missing. And while it's decently descriptive at the start, the descriptions fall short near the end where the good parts are supposed to be.

Recommend finding a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it..

Want more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

this story was hot!! I stroked myself off thinking about my 19 year old daughter.i want to go down on her so much. I like to take her panties from the cloths hamper and sniff and lick her discharge while I masturbate,i need t know if this was a true story because it seems to be real to me.

TokyoYankTokyoYankover 8 years ago
Writing skills are very important

This story needs a lot of work. As mentioned in a previous critique, dialogue needs to have quotation marks, as well as being separated out from the body of the paragraphs. In addition, each speaker needs to have separate lines, not lumped together. Next, you mix past and present tense in your writing. If you used a good proof reader or a good grammar checker application, this could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen

At least, don't listen to the part where you were told your grammar was bad (it wasn't) or that you flitted between past and present tense. I presume this was skimmed and the -ings were noticed. Your punctuation, though, does need work. The way you wrote the speech was to my mind a rush job. In avoiding the effort there, you fell short. In addition, you seemed to accelerate too quickly, like you had started rushing to reach a certain bit.

This could have been written much better. It was how you presented it. The story itself had promise. I'm aware that I may be saying this to someone who's been writing for years, but in the event I'm not, check out the hall of famers. See what they've done than you haven't. I reckon you can do better.

ohface69ohface69over 8 years ago
Nice

Hot! Punctuation and grammar aside it was a very engaging story. Keep writing! Would love to read more in this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!!!

This was hot, but I expected to read more about their affair. Compare her to the mom/ wife, anal sex, blow job, just want more, keep writing. Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do all the women/girls have D cup titties? ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was in high school I noticed my panties would go missing from my hamper for a few days and turned back up usually pasted together,at 1st I thought it was my perv little boy but in my senior year of HS I had come home early and noticed my dad car(supposed 2b at work)I snuck into the house to scare him but I found him in front of the computer naked with a pair of my panties wrapped around his cock and another bunched up under his nose with video of barely legal teengirls playing at 1st I wanted to run but he didn't notice me step in and I never seen a guy jack off b4 so I watched and got wet and then he put up a pic of me in bikini from last year and laid my panties on the desk making sure that the crotch was centered and came on them saying my name...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous