Caught by My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I need you to play with all of me. I want it, so bad." I'm talking softly into the desk, demurely enough to keep him in control but loud enough so that he can hear me.

Without a word, he steps closer, grasps one of my hips firmly, and pulls me up to standing. My back presses against him, and he kisses the side of my neck gently. I sigh, but before anything else happens his hands are grabbing my arms and spinning me around to face him. He firmly pushes me back until I am lying across the top of his desk, my head just at the edge on the other side, not hanging over. He stands above me, a smirk on his face.

"It started out well, my beautiful naked slut, but you didn't stay in control. Your slutty ways got the best of you, again. Such a needy thing, always wanting to be played with."

He bends down and picks up something I can't see. He quickly moves to the side of the desk and loops a soft rope around one of my wrists. I feel him pull it taught against the desk, and before I realize it the other end of the rope is looped around my opposite ankle. Quickly, without warning, he repeats the same actions with a second rope on my opposite sides.

I'm now splayed on his desk, completely naked, everything on display for him to ogle at. I can't move, my own arms and legs are keeping each other tied down. He bends down again, and walks around the desk to where my head lies. I feel him press something soft underneath my neck, some kind of pillow.

"Comfy?" His voice almost mocks me.

"No, not really sir."

"Good." I have some work to finish, and since all you want me to do is play with you, I don't see why we can't make the best of both situations. You will remain here, on display for me, free for me to use, should I need a break from my tasks.

He settles along one side of the desk, pulling out his laptop. It's like I'm not even there, never mind naked and tied down to the desk.

I start to ask a question, but he holds up a hand at me. "I said, not a word." Then he slides his desk chair around to the side and begins tapping away on the laptop. I lie there, my arousal becoming more of a question. I don't like this, feeling ignored, even if I'm on display.

He idly reaches for his water bottle, then at the last second, reaches further and grabs my nipple with two fingers. I hiss a breath in response, his touch lighting me back up to the height I was before. I moan slightly, trying to squirm within my restraints, it feels so good.

Suddenly, his touch is gone and he's typing again. I sigh in frustration this time, I was hoping he'd get distracted enough to quit working, but his resolve is stronger than I guessed.

"I need remind you, I said not a sound. Otherwise I would have kept going" he says, almost bored.

He pulls some papers out of his laptop bag, checking them against whatever he's working on. We stay there for what feels like at least a half hour, without anything going further than a grope of my breast.

Doubt has now started creeping into my mind. I'm wondering how bored he must be with me. I'm obviously not enough fun, even tied up and at his will. I sigh again, this time not in frustration or arousal, but I'm kind of mad. He built this up, I followed his commands, played against his moves, and now I'm laying here feeling like he doesn't care.

"Something wrong, my dear?" He's smirking at me over the laptop. "You are free to answer however you'd like."

I was mad, but now I'm ashamed and lose my nerve. "I'm sorry I'm not arousing enough to play with or sexy enough to distract you from your work, sir." My voice is sad and quiet. "If you're not going to continue, may I please go?"

He slams the laptop shut in response. Grabbing it, he shoves it roughly into its bag, following with the papers and his water bottle.

He stands up in anger, glaring down at me and I'm not sure what to make of him. Without a word, he walks around the desk, looking down at me with an expression I can't decipher.

He presses a fingertip into my ankle, slowly sliding it up my leg as he walks around me. His touch feels almost mechanical, like he's testing something. He trails his hand up to my thigh, then switches legs before getting anywhere close to my pussy and sliding his finger back down my other leg.

"Not sexy enough, hmm?" His voice mocks me.

"Please sir, I've learned my lesson. I will still keep my word and work harder in your class. I don't want to be lying here, humiliated..."

I abruptly stop talking. Without warning, he has slid his finger right into my pussy. His touch is so gentle, even though I'm not very turned on, it's a soft caress and doesn't give me discomfort. My body responds to him before my mind does, a tingling arousal starting to override the ache of lying in the same position for so long.

He leans forward and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. The feelings of anger and being ignored are dissipating quickly now, I love having my nipples licked and he is truly good at it. His tongue flicks it just light enough to trigger a shot of lust straight through me, then he slows down and savors me, swirling his tongue all around it. We moan at the same time and he looks up at me without releasing my nipple from his mouth. I feel a second finger slowly sliding into me, while the first taps lightly at my walls, causing me to jerk against the restraints holding me tight against the desk.

We stay like that for a few seconds, his mouth like hot velvet against my sensitive nipple while his fingers explore the inner heat of my pussy, making me cry out with lust. He lifts his head up and leans back, slowly removing one finger at a time.

"Not being able to do that while you were laying there was torture for me too," he says heavily.

"You're exquisite. You're absolutely fucking sexy and I want to punish you further, but not if it makes you doubt my want for you."

He's standing over me, eyes roaming all over my body, licking his lips. He leans forward, resting his arms between my spread legs, and I feel soft kisses landing on my inner thighs. I can barely see the top of his head, as he moves along my skin, but he's not touching my pussy, which only drives my need for him to do so even higher.

I feel his tongue replace his lips on my thighs, dancing around on my skin. I want to press myself into him, get my pussy closer to his mouth, but I'm stuck here at his mercy, enjoying the touch of his tongue on me, but wanting more. I know better than to ask, the last thing I want is for him to stop again.

Suddenly, he stops. I almost cry out in frustration at him, demanding that he give me more of his mouth, and then he lines his body up with mine and captures my other nipple into his mouth while grabbing and pinching the first.

"Mmmmmm!!!!" My response is high pitched, as his mouth is hotter than it was the first time. My need to feel more of his tongue and fingers (and hopefully more) is building in me. He turns me on so much already. At my sound, he intensifies his movements, grabbing me tighter and pulling away from me to whisper

"Such absolutely delicious nipples you have, my sweet slut."

He returns to teasing me, his hands and mouth switching places.

"Oh sir! That feels so good! I love how your tongue feels!" I'm writhing against my restraints, arching my back to give him access to as much of my body as I can.

He laughs softly. "I was wrong about the rule regarding making sounds. Hearing you hot and receiving my touch is so much better, my delicious slut. Keep going, please."

He starts to plant little kisses all over my breasts, occasionally coming up to my collarbone, but not any higher than that. He's kneeling on the desk now, his hands running all over my body but yet again staying away from my pussy. His kisses then start to roam lower, back across my nipples, which elicits a deep moan from me. He keeps going, tickling my ribs with kisses and licks, and moving down to my stomach, my hips.

Suddenly I feel the desk shift as he lowers his weight onto it, and I feel his kiss right on my pussy lips. The soft eroticism of it makes me gasp, I don't know if anyone has ever kissed me there with that much desire.

"That's right, my sweet." His voice is low and soft. He kisses my pussy a few more times, then agonizingly slowly, his tongue slides right into me. It's so deliberately slow, I am trying to break out of my restraints so I can press more of myself onto his face. I hear him chuckle softly, then his tongue starts swirling all over me, inside and out, and I moan loudly.

"You taste so fucking good." He moans into my pussy. "I can't get enough." I gasp again as he starts licking me, slowly but with force. I sigh with content, it's been too long since someone gave me this kind of attention, and I don't remember it ever being this good before. He's just beginning, his face slowly pressing harder into me as he licks me. He fucks me with his tongue, drawing more of my juices out as I obviously enjoy his sweet torture.

I start to moan and sigh with his touch, lost in the fucking delicious sensations of his tongue buried in my pussy. He backs away, not far enough that I can tell he's stopping, but he doesn't look at me, just my pussy like it's a prize he's just won. Then I feel two of his fingers sliding inside easily, as his tongue work has me soaking wet. I start to moan again, but he snaps his head up and looks me in the eye.

"If you're going to make noise, my slut, I want to hear you cum. But only when I say so, understand?"

As he speaks he presses his fingers deeper into me.

"Yes sir. I am only to cum when you let me."

Hearing me submit to him ignites his lust again, and he dives back down, curling his fingers inside me as his tongue resumes the work of licking my lips. I moan and try to press myself against him, but my restraints still won't let me get any closer. He knows this, and he pulls his fingers out but doesn't remove them completely. He is lightly dipping inside me, while his tongue touches me ever so lightly. Gentle touch is my weakness, especially with my sensitive clit. It's like he heard me think that last part, as he suddenly touches his tongue to it and moves it around in the softest, lightest circle.

"Yes sir! Please! More just like that!" I beg him. "So good, that's what I want!" I hear the desperation in my voice. Ever since I realized this man wants me, I've felt completely pulled to him, yet under his entire control. He's not an aggressive dominant, yet he has me under some kind of spell that makes me feel likeI would do anything he asks of me without hesitation.

"Oh yes, she likes that, hmm?"

He smiles at me, his head visible just above my mound, and then he drops back down between my legs. His tongue laps at my clit, the pace increasing, and I reward him with a groan of absolute pleasure. His fingers thrust into me again, this time pushing in and out quickly, fucking me. His tongue continues to press onto my clit, still very lightly, but when combined with the fingering, it pushes my arousal higher. I'm lost in the pleasure, gasping and moaning for more and he complies. His tongue dips into my clit over and over, then he pulls his mouth away, making me crave his touch even more.

"No! Don't stop!" I plead with him. He laughs wickedly, his fingers speeding up. I can hear my juices just as much as I feel them, soaking his hand as he pumps in and out of me.

"Why do you want me to keep going, slut?"

The command is back in his voice. "You don't get to decide when you cum. That job is mine. Your cum will be mine." He pushes his face into me again, making my body jerk against the ropes once more. He resumes his sweet torment of my clit, never pressing hard enough for me to feel overwhelmed, but pushing again and again. I can feel my orgasm starting to build as he starts circling all around my clit but not touching it, his fingertips curling into me at the same time.

"Please... sir... I need to cum so bad!" I pant.

He responds by alternating his words with a touch of his tongue.

"You."

"Can't"

"Cum"

"Without"

"Permission"

"Slut!"

His fingers are furiously pumping in and out of me now. I can feel myself getting closer to the edge. I want to cum, but I know as long as he's here I won't. It's not going to be easy, I haven't been fingered and eaten this good in a really long time and my body is responding much more intensely than I thought. My breath is alternating between gasps and moans, my heart is pounding, and my muscles are tense against the ropes that bind me to the desk. He licks me over and over, so fucking good, so sweetly soft and teasing that I could cum if he just would tell me to.

"Ohh sir, you do that so well."

"Oh I know, slut. Your body was made to be used by me."

He laps at my clit so fast I close my eyes, so close to needing that sweet release of orgasm. I can't, I can't, I have to be a good slut. My thoughts are just as furious as his licking, I'm trapped between the absolute bliss of being fucked and licked so well, while trying to maintain control of my own body at the same time.

"No... Sir... no!" I yelp. I cannot hold back much longer, it's just too good and I need this cum desperately. I'm on the edge, his tongue delicately keeping me there while his fingers push harder and harder into me, speeding up and slowing down.

He shifts again, removing his other hand from underneath my butt cheek and sliding it up to grasp my rock hard nipple. This is too much.

"No!! Sir!!! Please!" I beg him. "It's too much... no!" When he pinches and rolls my nipple with his fingers, then his tongue swirls around my clit, my body betrays my mind and I feel an incoming rush of pleasure that I know will be very difficult to stop. Moaning and thrashing, I gasp again, and he senses my orgasm and fucks me harder with his hand, his mouth and tongue licking me over and over.

"Please!" I pant at him, one last chance to try to follow his orders. "I can't hold it!"

I see a flash of wicked desire in his eyes, barely visible above my mound, as my entire body rises and falls with my gasps of desire. He acts like I haven't said a word, and just presses his entire face into my pussy while fingering me even harder.

"Noooo!!" The word is drawn out into a moan as I feel my orgasm crash over my entire body. I go silent, I'm not even sure I'm breathing anymore as my pussy clenches over his hand and my juices flood onto his tongue. My body shakes and twitches against the restraints, my back arches and my head tips back as I feel wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rolling over me. I know I should feel bad about disobeying him but the only thing I feel is absolute bliss. He worked my pussy so good, and a thought of rebellion flashes across my mind: I deserve to feel this.

I do my best to ride his face while tied to the desk, my pussy still pulsing against his hand as my orgasm slows and I'm suddenly aware of how loud I'm panting, how tight the ropes are cutting into my wrists and ankles, and how hot his breath is still on my pussy. He's stopped moving, but his face is still pushed into me and his fingers are still buried deep.

He finally leans back, as his face comes into view I see that he is covered from the nose down in my shiny juices. He's smiling like he just won a bet, and I feel the heat of shame flood my face. His fingers slide out of me achingly slowly, my pussy still tight around them and barely wanting to let go. I gasp as I feel him leave, the absence of his pleasuring suddenly stark.

"I'm sorry, sir." My gaze leaves his face and I turn my head to the side in shame. "You made me feel so good, I couldn't stop it."

"Look at me, slut." He asks with a voice that is powerful but quiet. He sits between my legs, eyes on mine, he hasn't wiped off any of my juices.

"You are mine as long as I choose to have you, and your pleasure is mine to take. Yes, you couldn't hold it, but you need to cum when I want you to, which might not always be when I tell you."

His smile is even more victorious now.

"I loved watching you do that. You're fucking beautiful when you cum, you know that? I'm going to enjoy watching that happen over and over again."

He walks around the desk as he talks, and I can see that his jeans are bulging over his hard on. He leans over my head, smiling down at me, and holds his hand out in front of my face. His fingers are shiny with my juices just like his face. The question is right there on his face, and I look into his eyes and open my mouth as the answer. He smiles, pushing his fingers into my mouth one at a time so I can lick them clean. It turns me on so much to taste myself. As if he's reading my mind, he quietly says "Good, hmm? Trust me, it's even better from the source. Not that you'll ever know, but there are other ways you can enjoy that taste, if that's what you want."

I slowly nod as I lick his fingers. Once he is satisfied with my work, he walks around the desk untying each of my limbs and stopping in between my legs where he was not long before. As each arm and leg is released, I realize how much tension I was holding there and stretch myself slightly, trying to find comfort after so long of being on the hard desk. He offers me a hand and helps me sit up. Pulling my hand forward to him he leans in so our faces are just about touching, then tilts his chin up slightly, my pussy cream still all over his face. I know what I am to do and I immediately do it, licking his face clean and trying to kiss him at the same time. He refuses to return my kisses yet still doesn't say a word.

I sit back and wait, not sure what to do now that his face is as clean as I can get it. He reaches a hand forward and cups my cheek, pulling me to him to kiss me hard. His tongue is in my mouth, I'm sure he's trying to taste me again, and I moan softly. We kiss for a good minute, and I feel one of his hands in my hair. I feel it tighten around as much of it as he can grab, and I gasp involuntarily as he pulls my head back, bringing his face above mine yet not releasing our kiss.

"I think we understand each other completely, my little slut." He pulls my hair even tighter, forcing me to look up at him.

"I will pleasure you whenever I want, however I want, and you will be ready and willing for me. I will find out your darkest, dirtiest fantasies and make them happen for you. I will taste you whenever I want and will decide when you cum... once you learn better control that is." He smirks at me. His other hand is cupping my breast softly, but he hasn't released his hold on my hair.

"Now, do you want to be fucked?"

I look into his eyes and try to keep my voice from revealing how desperate I am for him inside me.

"No, sir."

He raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"I need YOU to fuck me, sir. Fuck me hard, fuck me deep, and fuck me good. I need you."

As I say the final words, his hand slides up from my breast to my shoulder and presses me to swivel around. I slide my body around so he is behind me, and bring myself onto my knees, leaning forward to present him with my wet pussy once more.

"Not that way." He announces. He has repositioned his hand in my hair again, and pulls me up.

"Stand."

As gracefully as I can, I straighten my legs out and stretch them down to the floor. The second my feet touch the floor he pushes me forward, his hand still using my hair to guide me. I hear his other hand quickly undoing his belt buckle and his pants.

I wiggle my ass at him, and hear his intake of breath at the show.

"Do you know what you are doing to me, slut? Are you ready to find out?"

I start to reply with 'Yes please sir' but before I can get the first word out, he has pressed his entire cock into me. Thick, hot, and rock hard, I moan as he stretches into my pussy as deep as he can go. He grunts with the pleasure of finally being able to fuck me, sighing as I squeeze him with my pussy.