Caught by My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, fuck! You're so wet, so tight!" He starts to speed up already, and I arch my back to give him an even better view.

"Fuck me, sir! Fuck your slut!" I manage to gasp as he pounds me harder, and squealing as he reaches out and takes my hair again.

"You. Are. Mine!" He gasps with each thrust.

"My fucking slut!"

I moan, my breath coming fast and hot as he fucks me harder and faster than I've ever felt before.

He pushes my head into his desk, allowing me to turn to the side for air as he keeps giving it to me. I can't catch my breath, but I definitely don't want to, all I can feel is his cock sliding in and out of my hot entrance, coating my pussy lips with my own juices as he moves fast and hard. We don't say anything more, too caught up in the animalistic fucking that we both so desperately need. I hear my own moans getting higher pitched as my body is pressed into the desk, being used by him for pleasure only.

He's gasping and grunting with each thrust, I can tell he's really enjoying this. My ass is bouncing up with each thrust, the only part of my body not pressed into the desk. He moans louder, I know he must be getting close.

"Sir, cum in me! Please!" is all I can get out, I've barely been able to breathe with how hard he's drilling his cock into me over and over again.

"Yes, my sweet slut, I'm going to cum in you."

His voice is surprisingly calm despite being in the midst of fucking me as hard as he can. "Is that what my slut wants?"

"Oooh, sir, YES!" I cry out.

This feels so good, but the thought of being his slut completely because he's filled me with his seed sends me over the edge. My legs are shaking as he somehow finds a way to fuck me even harder and faster, and my pussy erupts over his cock without warning. My moans turn into screams, I don't care if the whole fucking college hears me, I'm his slut and I belong right here, getting fucked by his wonderful cock because he needs me.

"Yes! Slut! Mmmm!" He moans as I feel him slam into me and stay there, and I feel his cock twitch as his hot cum erupts deep into me. Over and over again I feel it spurting, as he moans and presses forward over me, his legs shaking against mine. The only sounds left are both of us gasping to catch our breath as our heartbeats slow down. He leans over me and kisses my shoulder, licking his way up to my neck, then lifts himself off of me. As his cock slides out of me, I feel cum sliding out of me, there's too much to keep inside.

"Mmm, now that's what I want to see." He is staring at my pussy, watching it drip out of me. I'm glad he's enjoying the show, but I also want to keep as much of his seed inside me as I can.

"May I get up now, sir?" I ask softly. He nods and I press myself back, slowly standing to face him. He reaches a finger out and traces my lips, not allowing me to suck on his finger but keeping his eyes on mine.

"No panties. I remember." He holds my gaze, that strong commanding look making my knees weak. "I guess you'll just have to be careful that you don't spill any of my cum as you make your way home." He has scooped up my clothes and delicately places them on the desk next to me.

He places a small card on top, and I see his personal cell number written above his office number and work cell. "Then I want you to take photos of that beautiful pussy when you get home, with my seed leaking out of it. Send them to me before you go to sleep, and when you wake up I will have given you instructions for our next meeting." He places a soft kiss on my lips, then steps back as if a spell has been broken and returns to clearing up the room, gathering his items and packing up.

I collect myself, my things hardly moved from where I set them down before this whole thing began. Satisfied that I look decent enough to head home, I begin to walk out of the classroom, my legs weak and shaking with each step.

He calls back to me:

"Enjoy your weekend."

"You too, sir." I reply.

As I reach the door and slide the lock open, I hear his final words and they send a shot of lust through my body.

"That's my good slut."

*****

The End