All Comments on 'Caught by My Sister in Law'

by Pittsburghman21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reminds me of a time....

My sister in law has a professional career and I made my way into her bedroom one day while visiting her with my wife. They were in the pool and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. However I purposely went to her bedroom and found several pairs of recently worn hose next to her bed. One pair of suntan hose were very damp and I inhaled and sucked one the crotch while I slid another pair of my aching cock. I was pumping away furiously when I felt her mouth come in contact with my nylon covered cock. Startled I immediately froze but she begged me to continue. So I figured I had little to lose and started up again. She swallowed half of my nylon covered cock and began whimpering. I realized she was fingering her wet pussy with another pair of pantyhose and that's when I lost it. I blasted a huge load in her pantyhose and she sucked every last drop out of me. I ended up eating her out to a delicious orgasm too before returning to the pool. We fucked twice that weekend, both times while she was wearing pantyhose. It was the best vacation of my life and my wife never suspecting a thing.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
great story, it had to hot

this had to be the best time ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great pantyhose story! I secretly wear them quite often and love how they feel. Unfortunately have not had any type of encounter like this or even close. The place where I have purchased pantyhose and stockings the female cashier has figured out that I buy them for myself. The last time I purchased pantyhose, stockings I also bought some sexy heels the cashier smiled and said that they would look sexy on me! I just smiled and kinda froze wishing I would have come back with some kind good comment. So I just went home put on my new purchase and got really hard and got off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous